• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 82

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 790 Next
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 09 2012 21:57 GMT
#1621
On November 10 2012 06:37 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 06:22 corpuscle wrote:
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I haven't seen it recently, but she did a couple 7pools in ZvZ a long time ago, iirc. I remember her playing some other Zerg in a showmatch on Chanman's stream and she 7pool drone allin-ed because the other Zerg had been going hatch first every game.

Was that the Aurora showmatch? Not the best example I think


Yeah, I think it was Aurora. The point is mostly that she's willing to throw in cheese in a BoX if she smells blood in the water... I think she 7pooled some Korean zerg at IPL, too, though that was a long time ago so don't quote me on it.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
November 09 2012 22:00 GMT
#1622
On November 10 2012 06:57 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 06:37 Bibbit wrote:
On November 10 2012 06:22 corpuscle wrote:
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I haven't seen it recently, but she did a couple 7pools in ZvZ a long time ago, iirc. I remember her playing some other Zerg in a showmatch on Chanman's stream and she 7pool drone allin-ed because the other Zerg had been going hatch first every game.

Was that the Aurora showmatch? Not the best example I think


Yeah, I think it was Aurora. The point is mostly that she's willing to throw in cheese in a BoX if she smells blood in the water... I think she 7pooled some Korean zerg at IPL, too, though that was a long time ago so don't quote me on it.

7pool vs Oz at IPL

I try to cheese sometime in tournaments but almost every time I have I get blind countered ~__~ so I am scared of doing it much
Progamer
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 09 2012 22:06 GMT
#1623
On November 10 2012 07:00 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 06:57 corpuscle wrote:
On November 10 2012 06:37 Bibbit wrote:
On November 10 2012 06:22 corpuscle wrote:
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I haven't seen it recently, but she did a couple 7pools in ZvZ a long time ago, iirc. I remember her playing some other Zerg in a showmatch on Chanman's stream and she 7pool drone allin-ed because the other Zerg had been going hatch first every game.

Was that the Aurora showmatch? Not the best example I think


Yeah, I think it was Aurora. The point is mostly that she's willing to throw in cheese in a BoX if she smells blood in the water... I think she 7pooled some Korean zerg at IPL, too, though that was a long time ago so don't quote me on it.

7pool vs Oz at IPL

I try to cheese sometime in tournaments but almost every time I have I get blind countered ~__~ so I am scared of doing it much

Distract them in lobby chat and switch to terran at the last second, then 11/11
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 09 2012 22:39 GMT
#1624
On November 10 2012 07:06 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 07:00 Scarlett` wrote:
On November 10 2012 06:57 corpuscle wrote:
On November 10 2012 06:37 Bibbit wrote:
On November 10 2012 06:22 corpuscle wrote:
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I haven't seen it recently, but she did a couple 7pools in ZvZ a long time ago, iirc. I remember her playing some other Zerg in a showmatch on Chanman's stream and she 7pool drone allin-ed because the other Zerg had been going hatch first every game.

Was that the Aurora showmatch? Not the best example I think


Yeah, I think it was Aurora. The point is mostly that she's willing to throw in cheese in a BoX if she smells blood in the water... I think she 7pooled some Korean zerg at IPL, too, though that was a long time ago so don't quote me on it.

7pool vs Oz at IPL

I try to cheese sometime in tournaments but almost every time I have I get blind countered ~__~ so I am scared of doing it much

Distract them in lobby chat and switch to terran at the last second, then 11/11


Hey that's my secret strategy don't spread that around too much
From the void I am born into wave and particle
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 04:01:12
November 10 2012 03:52 GMT
#1625
Caster just said Scarlett is supposed to be playing in KotH later tonight. No word on when.

*edit* Oh, also she's hanging out in observer chat complaining about map asymmetry .

*edit 2* ...and trolling the casters.
CuteZergling
Profile Joined November 2011
641 Posts
November 10 2012 05:54 GMT
#1626
I give my 500th post (and my birthday post) to Scarlett. Rooting for you in WCS!
Team owner of team QTLing
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 06:26:08
November 10 2012 06:19 GMT
#1627
You: how do i beat infestor
ECScarlett: make more infestor
than them


ZvX solved
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
November 10 2012 07:46 GMT
#1628
On November 10 2012 15:19 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
You: how do i beat infestor
ECScarlett: make more infestor
than them


ZvX solved

So sad that blizzard is so adamant that there is nothing wrong. zerg strength kinda making the game boring to watch sometimes.
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
November 10 2012 07:46 GMT
#1629
On November 10 2012 15:19 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
You: how do i beat infestor
ECScarlett: make more infestor
than them


ZvX solved


ahaha lucky I would love the pleasure
ladadidadi
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 11:48:32
November 10 2012 11:48 GMT
#1630
On November 10 2012 16:46 Bananasword01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 15:19 corpuscle wrote:
You: how do i beat infestor
ECScarlett: make more infestor
than them


ZvX solved

So sad that blizzard is so adamant that there is nothing wrong. zerg strength kinda making the game boring to watch sometimes.


I really don't get this sudden stream of comments about investors and zerg matches being boring. I love watching pro zerg play, I appreciate how hard it is to play correctly, even when on 200/200.

People hating on ZvZ I don't get either. So many ways to shake things up and make things interesting.

People need to stop listening to what casters are saying, not listen to whiners, and just actually watch the games instead of pre-emptively tuning out, watch game, follow production, tech paths, unit movement, mindgames...
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
November 10 2012 11:59 GMT
#1631
On November 10 2012 20:48 partouf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 16:46 Bananasword01 wrote:
On November 10 2012 15:19 corpuscle wrote:
You: how do i beat infestor
ECScarlett: make more infestor
than them


ZvX solved

So sad that blizzard is so adamant that there is nothing wrong. zerg strength kinda making the game boring to watch sometimes.


I really don't get this sudden stream of comments about investors and zerg matches being boring. I love watching pro zerg play, I appreciate how hard it is to play correctly, even when on 200/200.

People hating on ZvZ I don't get either. So many ways to shake things up and make things interesting.

People need to stop listening to what casters are saying, not listen to whiners, and just actually watch the games instead of pre-emptively tuning out, watch game, follow production, tech paths, unit movement, mindgames...


It's a stretch to suggests that I have accrued my opinion from the voices of others, casters/whiner/personalities. You some how assume that everyone tired of seeing current zvz, terran light tournies and a vortex centric zvp has somehow come to their opinion because of what they have heard and not what they have seen.

Pretty big stretch indeed. Us poor plebs thinking the way we do, we'll never understand starcraft the way you do.
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
November 10 2012 12:06 GMT
#1632
On November 10 2012 20:59 Bananasword01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 20:48 partouf wrote:
On November 10 2012 16:46 Bananasword01 wrote:
On November 10 2012 15:19 corpuscle wrote:
You: how do i beat infestor
ECScarlett: make more infestor
than them


ZvX solved

So sad that blizzard is so adamant that there is nothing wrong. zerg strength kinda making the game boring to watch sometimes.


I really don't get this sudden stream of comments about investors and zerg matches being boring. I love watching pro zerg play, I appreciate how hard it is to play correctly, even when on 200/200.

People hating on ZvZ I don't get either. So many ways to shake things up and make things interesting.

People need to stop listening to what casters are saying, not listen to whiners, and just actually watch the games instead of pre-emptively tuning out, watch game, follow production, tech paths, unit movement, mindgames...


It's a stretch to suggests that I have accrued my opinion from the voices of others, casters/whiner/personalities. You some how assume that everyone tired of seeing current zvz, terran light tournies and a vortex centric zvp has somehow come to their opinion because of what they have heard and not what they have seen.

Pretty big stretch indeed. Us poor plebs thinking the way we do, we'll never understand starcraft the way you do.


Fine, be that way. Your loss.
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
askmc70
Profile Joined March 2012
United States722 Posts
November 10 2012 20:32 GMT
#1633
when will sasha stream? maybe after wcs?
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
November 10 2012 20:50 GMT
#1634
On November 11 2012 05:32 askmc70 wrote:
when will sasha stream? maybe after wcs?


Unless she makes IPL5... than probably after that I assume.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
November 11 2012 14:58 GMT
#1635
On November 08 2012 15:56 TheLastTemplar wrote:
Been really busy , most likely havn't read all the messages but I dont think I've seen anyone post this interview
anyways scarlett fighting!! Thanks Slasher!


Oh schnap i hadn't seen that interview before i saw your post. Thx!
Zortek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark36 Posts
November 11 2012 17:12 GMT
#1636
Love Scarlett shes a beast sign me up please
MarineKing, IMMvp <3
NeuTrons12
Profile Joined June 2012
50 Posts
November 12 2012 00:08 GMT
#1637
So where is the stream ?? i heard she got a new comp but slow internet but any news?
askmc70
Profile Joined March 2012
United States722 Posts
November 12 2012 00:16 GMT
#1638
On November 12 2012 09:08 NeuTrons12 wrote:
So where is the stream ?? i heard she got a new comp but slow internet but any news?

prob after november
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
November 12 2012 05:29 GMT
#1639
glhf in the finals tomorrow morning!!
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-12 16:12:36
November 12 2012 16:05 GMT
#1640
Anybody know if Take is casting in English this morning? HD is grating on my brain.

*edit* Nope.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 718
SteadfastSC577
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 577
UpATreeSC 109
JuggernautJason46
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 112
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 8
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
qojqva1117
Dendi1028
Counter-Strike
fl0m1125
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2715
Liquid`Hasu1749
Other Games
Grubby2789
ArmadaUGS1021
B2W.Neo626
ceh9502
byalli471
C9.Mang0162
Pyrionflax134
Chillindude69
Trikslyr53
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV7
League of Legends
• TFBlade1332
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra626
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 43m
OSC
17h 43m
Stellar Fest
17h 43m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.