• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:58
CEST 18:58
KST 01:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 520

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 518 519 520 521 522 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
May 13 2011 22:48 GMT
#10381
On May 14 2011 07:46 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 07:40 Essentia wrote:
Why dont we just ask Idra how he wants his fanclub layout? instead of a poll

because it's a fanclub made by fans.. I don't think he cares too much

Yeah, he's had a pretty solid non-interference policy with the fanclub. Publicly at least.
One year in Seoul...yesh please
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
May 13 2011 22:48 GMT
#10382
On May 14 2011 04:42 Dawski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 04:37 xtfftc wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:15 OrchidThief wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:11 Ahelvin wrote:
lol @Idra biting his lips to prevent himself from bursting in laughters earing White-Ra's interview...

EDIT :

On May 14 2011 04:07 ViperVwV wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:56 JeffJohnson wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:51 Jinsho wrote:
Cruncher always BMs him on ladder, actually.


Do u have an example?



At least twice on the stream, I've seen IdrA beat cruncher, but cruncher doesn't leave the game. IdrA has to kill everything to get the win. Thats pretty BM by itself, but the whole time cruncher talks shit.

I can confirm this as a fact, Cruncher is very immature each time he faces Idra on ladder ("Hello my old friend !" and various allins to try to get some tears from him).


Can't really say I blame him, I mean "I consider this match a walkover" is quite arrogant and would make most serious players annoyed.


Yes and no. Defeating Idra was the best response he could have ever hoped for. If he wanted to be BM, he could have done it on ladder or in the forums or in a post-match interview, like Idra himself usually would. Doing it in a broadcasted game was BM on a different level, not to mention that it is something illegal in a lot of major leagues.

I'm assuming that their history doesn't start with Idra's "I consider the match a walkover" and Cruncher's in-game BM during TSL - they have probably exchanged pleasentries on ladder before that. It's all blown way out of proportion, as it usually is. Complexity's "disappointment" is hypocritical but they are expected to defend their player, even when he is BM. Similarly, no one expects Liquid to publicly say anything negative about Huk.

Still, I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Idra used his role as a commentator to express his feelings in such a way. He is usually really professional when necessary and there are enough opportunities for him to make fun of Cruncher.. It sounded almost as if NASL wanted some controversy.

On May 14 2011 04:36 Dawski wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:15 OrchidThief wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:11 Ahelvin wrote:
lol @Idra biting his lips to prevent himself from bursting in laughters earing White-Ra's interview...

EDIT :

On May 14 2011 04:07 ViperVwV wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:56 JeffJohnson wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:51 Jinsho wrote:
Cruncher always BMs him on ladder, actually.


Do u have an example?



At least twice on the stream, I've seen IdrA beat cruncher, but cruncher doesn't leave the game. IdrA has to kill everything to get the win. Thats pretty BM by itself, but the whole time cruncher talks shit.

I can confirm this as a fact, Cruncher is very immature each time he faces Idra on ladder ("Hello my old friend !" and various allins to try to get some tears from him).


Can't really say I blame him, I mean "I consider this match a walkover" is quite arrogant and would make most serious players annoyed.


id like to read the thread title and remind yourself that this is IdrAs fanclub, though you prolly wont get moderated due to thousands of posts in here id remember the fact that insulting the player in his own fan club does merrit a temp ban.

basically this is a place where we can share the same view of idrAs and be complete fan boys and others cant do anything about it :D


Eh... what? There was no insult and nothing worth of even a warning, let alone a ban.


to be fair incontrol really led him into it with "so idrA how do you feel about Cruncher" *trollface* and i guess idrA thought that they wanted controversy.

Oh and id say calling IdrA arrogant is an insult


...You're kidding right? You don't think IdrA is arrogant? I'm pretty sure even IdrA thinks IdrA is arrogant. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, heck I'm the biggest fanboy of the bunch, I'm not naive though.
pak150
Profile Joined September 2010
United States531 Posts
May 13 2011 22:49 GMT
#10383
To those interested -- IdrA's streaming (5/13/11 at 6:50 pm EDT -- posting since it doesn't show up on TL)
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
May 13 2011 22:51 GMT
#10384
On May 14 2011 07:49 pak150 wrote:
To those interested -- IdrA's streaming (5/13/11 at 6:50 pm EDT -- posting since it doesn't show up on TL)


Thanks so much man! Tuning in now...
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 13 2011 23:01 GMT
#10385
On May 14 2011 07:32 rdj107 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 04:37 xtfftc wrote:
I'm assuming that their history doesn't start with Idra's "I consider the match a walkover" and Cruncher's in-game BM during TSL - they have probably exchanged pleasentries on ladder before that. It's all blown way out of proportion, as it usually is. Complexity's "disappointment" is hypocritical but they are expected to defend their player, even when he is BM. Similarly, no one expects Liquid to publicly say anything negative about Huk.


It didn't even start publicly at that, actually.



Was the first time I had heard of cruncher too; kinda makes his obsession for trolling idra understandable in a way. The embarrassment from this game and the walkover comment had to have left cruncher with some extremely bitter thoughts to mull over.

Ah, I had completely forgotten about that as I had no idea who Cruncher was at the time. Typical, really - Idra has his "he's just a skilless newbie" attitude, although he's lost some important matches against Cruncher, while Cruncher is "omg, I'm just having fun making him rage", yet he is ruining his own credibility by cheesing and BM-ing, not to mention the likely cheating. This is a major difference between him and drewbie, for example, who didn't jump on the opportunity to produce a ton of drama out of Idra's comments - and, unsurprisingly, no one seems to have negative feelings about him.

On May 14 2011 07:20 BadWithNames wrote:
Can we change it out for a different picture? No offense but as baller as it is the GSL picture isn't that relevant anymore. Lets have a vote after the vote about what picture is up there! YAY DEMOGRACY!

I've been waiting for an "iconic" photo for a while. There's quite a few good ones from MLG:Dallas 2011 but, although he was the top Zerg yet again, it wasn't a great tournament for him. I'm sure there will be a new one pretty soon though.

On May 14 2011 07:46 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 07:40 Essentia wrote:
Why dont we just ask Idra how he wants his fanclub layout? instead of a poll

because it's a fanclub made by fans.. I don't think he cares too much

I asked him to pick the header because legatus legionis had done a great job with all of them and I didn't want to simply pick the one I liked best. Still, I don't want to start bothering him all the time.

P.S. I found two old interviews that I was supposed to add to the OP two months ago... A bit outdated but still worth watching/reading.

Idra Interview @ Arizona Open, March 2011

IdrA interviewed by PolarFluke
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 23:08:06
May 13 2011 23:02 GMT
#10386
On May 14 2011 07:48 OrchidThief wrote:
I'm pretty sure even IdrA thinks IdrA is arrogant.


I think that question went something like: "I don't think I'm arrogant, but I can understand how I might come off that way."

Also: I nominate whatever picture it was BasilPesto based his fan art off of, or his fanart itself. Totally baller.
One year in Seoul...yesh please
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 13 2011 23:06 GMT
#10387
On May 14 2011 08:01 xtfftc wrote:
I've been waiting for an "iconic" photo for a while. There's quite a few good ones from MLG:Dallas 2011 but, although he was the top Zerg yet again, it wasn't a great tournament for him. I'm sure there will be a new one pretty soon though.

If it weren't so small, a still of the fistpump when he beat HuK would have been good... although you're right, it wasn't that great of a tournament for him.
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 23:52:10
May 13 2011 23:45 GMT
#10388
BREAKING NEWS: IDRA WILL BE ON STATE OF THE GAME TONIGHT.

P.S. This means in 12 minutes.

P.P.S. This means now!
integrity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1014 Posts
May 13 2011 23:50 GMT
#10389
damn this means he wont come back to the steaming
Mafs
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada458 Posts
May 14 2011 00:13 GMT
#10390
Idra commentating NASL at the same time being on State of the game. WHAT TO WATCH?!!?!?
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
May 14 2011 00:14 GMT
#10391
When you're that good, you're allowed to be arrogant. I would know.

wtf was IdrA drinking on SOTG? I've never seen that before.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
starcraft2rush
Profile Joined February 2011
306 Posts
May 14 2011 00:34 GMT
#10392
idra is commentating everything nowadays woot. love his commentary.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
May 14 2011 01:36 GMT
#10393
IdrA's gf going to MLG. HUBBA HUBBA
#TeamBuLba
sjh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada136 Posts
May 14 2011 01:36 GMT
#10394
Idra's girlfriend going to MLG?
Ceterum ceseo Protatem esse delendam
Open_
Profile Joined December 2010
New Zealand73 Posts
May 14 2011 01:38 GMT
#10395
Idras mum going to MLG ?
ESPRITsc
Profile Joined April 2011
200 Posts
May 14 2011 01:41 GMT
#10396
Haha Idra's girlfriend is going to MLG? This will be very interesting!
Essentia
Profile Joined July 2010
1150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 01:48:56
May 14 2011 01:48 GMT
#10397
Who's Idras GF?

Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 02:32:24
May 14 2011 01:51 GMT
#10398
When did Idra get a GF :O
or am I getting fooled
PeT[uK]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States412 Posts
May 14 2011 01:51 GMT
#10399
IdrA is cheating on me??!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO
How Happy Are the Blameless Vestals Lot.
NPHarris
Profile Joined May 2011
91 Posts
May 14 2011 01:59 GMT
#10400
Chill out.
Prev 1 518 519 520 521 522 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1155
SteadfastSC754
ComeBackTV 733
TaKeTV 499
IndyStarCraft 206
Rex133
EnkiAlexander 71
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 754
IndyStarCraft 206
ProTech155
Rex 133
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45328
Shuttle 689
Mini 427
Larva 398
Rush 378
BeSt 184
Hyuk 111
Dewaltoss 94
firebathero 78
Mong 64
[ Show more ]
Sexy 29
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 26
Bale 19
Rock 16
Shine 13
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc9084
qojqva1826
Counter-Strike
fl0m1278
Fnx 792
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1421
Khaldor1209
Other Games
hiko1426
FrodaN1201
DeMusliM396
XBOCT191
Livibee177
ArmadaUGS165
Beastyqt145
XaKoH 118
KnowMe116
C9.Mang092
QueenE80
Mew2King77
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• poizon28 40
• StrangeGG 39
• Hinosc 25
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3935
Other Games
• Shiphtur362
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 2m
Online Event
18h 2m
FEL
23h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.