• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7493 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 519

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 517 518 519 520 521 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 13 2011 21:52 GMT
#10361
On May 14 2011 06:40 motbob wrote:
Oh whoops, I thought you had abandoned the fanclub long ago. If I had known you were still active in updating the OP I wouldn't have made any changes! Sorry about that.

Still, I don't regret the change. No OP should have a header that takes up that much space.


Get to work then:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=201007
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159425
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173648
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=117552
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192314
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=217026
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187220

Of course, I don't mind making a poll about it to see how people feel. If it's up to me though, I'd keep it, because especially since a lot of the fanclubs have started using headers that fit well to TL's design, all the OPs look similarly apart from the photos at the top. If anything, the photo in this OP was scaled to fit the page and updated every few months.
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 13 2011 21:53 GMT
#10362
On May 14 2011 06:05 motbob wrote:
OK, I just went ahead and did it. It looks much better this way :D



No it doesn't.

It's just a bunch of flying heads without the baller pic before them u.u'

The pic was awesome man...
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 13 2011 21:59 GMT
#10363
If you want to edit it back in, I won't stop you!
[img]http://imgur.com/2WW7c.jpg[/img]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Warrice
Profile Joined July 2010
United States565 Posts
May 13 2011 22:02 GMT
#10364
i agree with motbob honestly, think it looks better this way.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 13 2011 22:10 GMT
#10365
the conspiracy against idra by tl.net mods continues~! just kidding, it looks better without the picture.
Aristotle7
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States120 Posts
May 13 2011 22:10 GMT
#10366
I don't like flying heads. Can we just have the awesome baller pics as we had before?

Thanks. <3
Master Terran on NA
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
May 13 2011 22:12 GMT
#10367
Man headers are serious business. Doubly so cause IdrA fans are serious in their own right. This is reminding me of when Trading Spaces goes wrong. I like it. Motbob, see how many times you can edit the OP before xtfftc blows a vein.
One year in Seoul...yesh please
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 13 2011 22:13 GMT
#10368
On May 14 2011 06:59 motbob wrote:
If you want to edit it back in, I won't stop you!
[img]http://imgur.com/2WW7c.jpg[/img]

Nah, it feels tainted now... Kids, PM motbob if you are upset about all this!

Anyway, I've put a poll in the OP and will act according to the results in a week or so.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 13 2011 22:18 GMT
#10369
Haha. I like how you're trying to take the high ground by putting up a poll and then saying, "well, it's the will of the people, I guess I should edit the picture back in!" after a week.

You'd be able to take the high ground more easily if the poll weren't really biased. Just my opinion, though!

Personally, I think you should stop being passive-aggressive and just edit the photo back in! It's not a big deal.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
May 13 2011 22:20 GMT
#10370
Can we change it out for a different picture? No offense but as baller as it is the GSL picture isn't that relevant anymore. Lets have a vote after the vote about what picture is up there! YAY DEMOGRACY!
One year in Seoul...yesh please
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 13 2011 22:21 GMT
#10371
On May 14 2011 07:18 motbob wrote:
Haha. I like how you're trying to take the high ground by putting up a poll and then saying, "well, it's the will of the people, I guess I should edit the picture back in!" after a week.

You'd be able to take the high ground more easily if the poll weren't really biased. Just my opinion, though!

Personally, I think you should stop being passive-aggressive and just edit the photo back in! It's not a big deal.


edit his poll. that'll teach him.
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 22:27:27
May 13 2011 22:27 GMT
#10372
On May 14 2011 07:18 motbob wrote:
Haha. I like how you're trying to take the high ground by putting up a poll and then saying, "well, it's the will of the people, I guess I should edit the picture back in!" after a week.

You'd be able to take the high ground more easily if the poll weren't really biased. Just my opinion, though!

Personally, I think you should stop being passive-aggressive and just edit the photo back in! It's not a big deal.

are you implying that IdrA wasn't a baller in that photo?

>: (
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
rdj107
Profile Joined December 2010
United States336 Posts
May 13 2011 22:32 GMT
#10373
On May 14 2011 04:37 xtfftc wrote:
I'm assuming that their history doesn't start with Idra's "I consider the match a walkover" and Cruncher's in-game BM during TSL - they have probably exchanged pleasentries on ladder before that. It's all blown way out of proportion, as it usually is. Complexity's "disappointment" is hypocritical but they are expected to defend their player, even when he is BM. Similarly, no one expects Liquid to publicly say anything negative about Huk.


It didn't even start publicly at that, actually.



Was the first time I had heard of cruncher too; kinda makes his obsession for trolling idra understandable in a way. The embarrassment from this game and the walkover comment had to have left cruncher with some extremely bitter thoughts to mull over.
dD3s
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany130 Posts
May 13 2011 22:33 GMT
#10374
Improved a bit the best picture. Find the difference(lol).
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Jesus was raptor _||_ "So here is an idea, this map is stupid as fuck(...)" - Destiny
JeffJohnson
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany62 Posts
May 13 2011 22:38 GMT
#10375
On May 14 2011 04:06 HULKAMANIA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:58 JeffJohnson wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:49 HULKAMANIA wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:18 TheSubtleArt wrote:
On May 14 2011 02:12 Nagano wrote:
On May 13 2011 12:21 Euclid wrote:
[image loading]


Are they not disappointed in cruncher's trollbaiting of idra? Does complexity believe Cruncher really had no part in this? It takes two to tango, guys. While cruncher's approach is more conspicuous than Idra's, he's been trying really hard the past month or two to get a huge rise out of idra, from "" to stream sniping, inevitably resulting in an idra comment and ban.

"Badmannered"?, yes. "Uncalled for"? Really?


Just curious, does any1 actually know why Idra hates cruncher so much? How did it start? Does idra just hate his play style or something? I find it entertaining so I'm not complaining, but yea seems ridiculous if its just based on Idra disliking his play style.

It's also sad how much hate Cruncher gets here on TL just because of Idra. He's not actually that bad of a player, and if it wasn't for Idra fanboyism I think a lot more people would be acknowledging that. Lol I find idra hilarious and he's my favorite zerg outside korea atm, but its odd how so many people adhere to what he says oO

You want to know why IdrA hates CrunCher? Here's why:



that was an great reply from cruncher without offense to Idras interview, where he said that it will be an walkover...

You're defending CrunCher as if I was attacking him, but I wasn't. I was just spitting knowledge about where the CrunCher vs. IdrA beef really kicked off.

Anyway, I can see that you fancy yourself something of a CrunCher apologist. That's cool. Everyone has to have a hobby!


MMh, dont want to defend cruncher, but actually I can understand Crunchers procedure(dont know the right noun :D).
Im also not an Cruncher fanboy but I like idra, but I cant understand idras flaming/BM vs cruncher :o generally is BM bad
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 22:40:30
May 13 2011 22:40 GMT
#10376
idra stream up with commentary!

http://www.idrajit.tv
Essentia
Profile Joined July 2010
1150 Posts
May 13 2011 22:40 GMT
#10377
Why dont we just ask Idra how he wants his fanclub layout? instead of a poll
Swineflew
Profile Joined October 2010
United States61 Posts
May 13 2011 22:42 GMT
#10378
So cruncher gets BMed by IdrA in a tournament setting, and complexity gets mad, but in that interview cruncher just joined team complexity and BMs IdrA and they're OK with that.
Did I get that right, because I'm only kind of skimming the facts here.
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 22:42:48
May 13 2011 22:42 GMT
#10379
- Edited out, his stream is now listed -
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 13 2011 22:46 GMT
#10380
On May 14 2011 07:40 Essentia wrote:
Why dont we just ask Idra how he wants his fanclub layout? instead of a poll

because it's a fanclub made by fans.. I don't think he cares too much
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Prev 1 517 518 519 520 521 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift3580
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2299
shahzam673
KnowMe306
C9.Mang0200
ArmadaUGS115
UpATreeSC99
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
12h
Online Event
13h
FEL
18h
AI Arena Tournament
19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.