• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 518

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 516 517 518 519 520 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Makura
Profile Joined December 2010
United States317 Posts
May 13 2011 19:38 GMT
#10341
I'd like to point out how Idra's description of Rainbow (a player that has been getting by on cheese against koreans) is pretty much an exact mirror of what he said about Cruncher yet people take what he says about Rainbow to be absolutely true and thus not offensive yet when said about Cruncher, complexity is hugely offended even if the statement is true (although maybe the fat comment was uncalled for)
SHOW THEM WHAT THE CATFISH COMBO IS ALL ABOUT!
Dawski
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada435 Posts
May 13 2011 19:42 GMT
#10342
On May 14 2011 04:37 xtfftc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 04:15 OrchidThief wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:11 Ahelvin wrote:
lol @Idra biting his lips to prevent himself from bursting in laughters earing White-Ra's interview...

EDIT :

On May 14 2011 04:07 ViperVwV wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:56 JeffJohnson wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:51 Jinsho wrote:
Cruncher always BMs him on ladder, actually.


Do u have an example?



At least twice on the stream, I've seen IdrA beat cruncher, but cruncher doesn't leave the game. IdrA has to kill everything to get the win. Thats pretty BM by itself, but the whole time cruncher talks shit.

I can confirm this as a fact, Cruncher is very immature each time he faces Idra on ladder ("Hello my old friend !" and various allins to try to get some tears from him).


Can't really say I blame him, I mean "I consider this match a walkover" is quite arrogant and would make most serious players annoyed.


Yes and no. Defeating Idra was the best response he could have ever hoped for. If he wanted to be BM, he could have done it on ladder or in the forums or in a post-match interview, like Idra himself usually would. Doing it in a broadcasted game was BM on a different level, not to mention that it is something illegal in a lot of major leagues.

I'm assuming that their history doesn't start with Idra's "I consider the match a walkover" and Cruncher's in-game BM during TSL - they have probably exchanged pleasentries on ladder before that. It's all blown way out of proportion, as it usually is. Complexity's "disappointment" is hypocritical but they are expected to defend their player, even when he is BM. Similarly, no one expects Liquid to publicly say anything negative about Huk.

Still, I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Idra used his role as a commentator to express his feelings in such a way. He is usually really professional when necessary and there are enough opportunities for him to make fun of Cruncher.. It sounded almost as if NASL wanted some controversy.

Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 04:36 Dawski wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:15 OrchidThief wrote:
On May 14 2011 04:11 Ahelvin wrote:
lol @Idra biting his lips to prevent himself from bursting in laughters earing White-Ra's interview...

EDIT :

On May 14 2011 04:07 ViperVwV wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:56 JeffJohnson wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:51 Jinsho wrote:
Cruncher always BMs him on ladder, actually.


Do u have an example?



At least twice on the stream, I've seen IdrA beat cruncher, but cruncher doesn't leave the game. IdrA has to kill everything to get the win. Thats pretty BM by itself, but the whole time cruncher talks shit.

I can confirm this as a fact, Cruncher is very immature each time he faces Idra on ladder ("Hello my old friend !" and various allins to try to get some tears from him).


Can't really say I blame him, I mean "I consider this match a walkover" is quite arrogant and would make most serious players annoyed.


id like to read the thread title and remind yourself that this is IdrAs fanclub, though you prolly wont get moderated due to thousands of posts in here id remember the fact that insulting the player in his own fan club does merrit a temp ban.

basically this is a place where we can share the same view of idrAs and be complete fan boys and others cant do anything about it :D


Eh... what? There was no insult and nothing worth of even a warning, let alone a ban.


to be fair incontrol really led him into it with "so idrA how do you feel about Cruncher" *trollface* and i guess idrA thought that they wanted controversy.

Oh and id say calling IdrA arrogant is an insult
do you REALLY want additional pylons?
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 19:51:49
May 13 2011 19:50 GMT
#10343
On May 14 2011 03:05 Hazu~ wrote:
IdrA would probably decline any invitation to Korea anyway, especially for code A since the prize pool is just really awful. Don't forget that he decided not to go to the Super Tournament (which has a huge prize pool).


It would also really, really depend where in the tournament season this was. With the prize pool of the NASL and some other tournies he'd be playing in, if he went to Korea he'd have to play through lag. I imagine he'd choose not to if that was the position he was put in.

slight edit: Now, it it was between numerous tournaments, IPL, NASL, whatever else, I could see him doing it if he took first for the Code S spot at the next gsl, but almost no way I'd see him going out to play in Code A.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
kanadiasteve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States313 Posts
May 13 2011 19:54 GMT
#10344
Idra's face, trying to understand WhiteRa - Priceless.
"I wonder what this game would be like if Protoss units cost money" - IdrA
TUski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1258 Posts
May 13 2011 20:45 GMT
#10345
On May 14 2011 03:49 HULKAMANIA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:18 TheSubtleArt wrote:
On May 14 2011 02:12 Nagano wrote:
On May 13 2011 12:21 Euclid wrote:
[image loading]


Are they not disappointed in cruncher's trollbaiting of idra? Does complexity believe Cruncher really had no part in this? It takes two to tango, guys. While cruncher's approach is more conspicuous than Idra's, he's been trying really hard the past month or two to get a huge rise out of idra, from "" to stream sniping, inevitably resulting in an idra comment and ban.

"Badmannered"?, yes. "Uncalled for"? Really?


Just curious, does any1 actually know why Idra hates cruncher so much? How did it start? Does idra just hate his play style or something? I find it entertaining so I'm not complaining, but yea seems ridiculous if its just based on Idra disliking his play style.

It's also sad how much hate Cruncher gets here on TL just because of Idra. He's not actually that bad of a player, and if it wasn't for Idra fanboyism I think a lot more people would be acknowledging that. Lol I find idra hilarious and he's my favorite zerg outside korea atm, but its odd how so many people adhere to what he says oO

You want to know why IdrA hates CrunCher? Here's why:



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206261

That post-match interview certainly doesn't help his case either.
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
HULKAMANIA
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States1219 Posts
May 13 2011 20:50 GMT
#10346
On May 14 2011 05:45 TUski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:49 HULKAMANIA wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:18 TheSubtleArt wrote:
On May 14 2011 02:12 Nagano wrote:
On May 13 2011 12:21 Euclid wrote:
[image loading]


Are they not disappointed in cruncher's trollbaiting of idra? Does complexity believe Cruncher really had no part in this? It takes two to tango, guys. While cruncher's approach is more conspicuous than Idra's, he's been trying really hard the past month or two to get a huge rise out of idra, from "" to stream sniping, inevitably resulting in an idra comment and ban.

"Badmannered"?, yes. "Uncalled for"? Really?


Just curious, does any1 actually know why Idra hates cruncher so much? How did it start? Does idra just hate his play style or something? I find it entertaining so I'm not complaining, but yea seems ridiculous if its just based on Idra disliking his play style.

It's also sad how much hate Cruncher gets here on TL just because of Idra. He's not actually that bad of a player, and if it wasn't for Idra fanboyism I think a lot more people would be acknowledging that. Lol I find idra hilarious and he's my favorite zerg outside korea atm, but its odd how so many people adhere to what he says oO

You want to know why IdrA hates CrunCher? Here's why:



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206261

That post-match interview certainly doesn't help his case either.

Holy shit! I had never read that interview before. Pardon my French, but he comes off like a jackass in those answers. Even when you've earned the opportunity to do so, gloating is always off-putting.
If it were not so, I would have told you.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 21:01:42
May 13 2011 20:52 GMT
#10347
I feel like editing out the picture at the very top of the OP. It's pointlessly large and isn't the best picture of Idra. But I will let you guys decide. Note that the picture does NOT include the "timeline" picture.

Poll: edit out the picture?

No (29)
 
52%

Yes (27)
 
48%

56 total votes

Your vote: edit out the picture?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No





ModeratorGood content always wins.
MountainGoat
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States508 Posts
May 13 2011 20:56 GMT
#10348
On May 14 2011 05:52 motbob wrote:
I feel like editing out the picture at the very top of the OP. It's pointlessly large and isn't the best picture of Idra. But I will let you guys decide



Would it be replaced with anything?

Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
May 13 2011 20:57 GMT
#10349
I say no, if you do though, at least replace it with something better.
You recognise me because of my signature!
TUski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1258 Posts
May 13 2011 20:58 GMT
#10350
On May 14 2011 05:52 motbob wrote:
I feel like editing out the picture at the very top of the OP. It's pointlessly large and isn't the best picture of Idra. But I will let you guys decide.




Replace it with another picture. But I have also grown accustomed to the bad-assery of the picture..
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 13 2011 21:02 GMT
#10351
On May 14 2011 05:56 BearChocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 05:52 motbob wrote:
I feel like editing out the picture at the very top of the OP. It's pointlessly large and isn't the best picture of Idra. But I will let you guys decide



Would it be replaced with anything?


No, the top of the OP would just be the timeline picture followed by the banner.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 13 2011 21:05 GMT
#10352
On May 14 2011 05:52 motbob wrote:
I feel like editing out the picture at the very top of the OP. It's pointlessly large and isn't the best picture of Idra. But I will let you guys decide. Note that the picture does NOT include the "timeline" picture.



Please, don't!

I love that picture. The HUGE StarCraft 2 logo plus the t-shirt "Genuine Nerd" and the baller face makes it.... an unique picture >.<

"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 13 2011 21:05 GMT
#10353
OK, I just went ahead and did it. It looks much better this way :D
ModeratorGood content always wins.
BeefEU
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands260 Posts
May 13 2011 21:05 GMT
#10354
On May 14 2011 06:02 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 05:56 BearChocolate wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:52 motbob wrote:
I feel like editing out the picture at the very top of the OP. It's pointlessly large and isn't the best picture of Idra. But I will let you guys decide



Would it be replaced with anything?


No, the top of the OP would just be the timeline picture followed by the banner.


Oops, voted yes before I read this.. perhaps we should vote one a couple of picture to see which one is the best?
MaleficOR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States315 Posts
May 13 2011 21:12 GMT
#10355
On May 14 2011 06:05 motbob wrote:
OK, I just went ahead and did it. It looks much better this way :D


Voted yes after seeing it, I agree it does look better. We could probably vote on a new picture to replace it but I think it looks good the way it is now with just the timeline.
Its ihdra, like the beginning of idiot- IdrA
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 13 2011 21:32 GMT
#10356
motbob, you could have given the Idra fanclub more than 13 minutes to decide what to do with the picture at the top of the OP, especially considering that we've had it this way since July last year and the amount of time some of us have spent on it.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 21:41:04
May 13 2011 21:40 GMT
#10357
Oh whoops, I thought you had abandoned the fanclub long ago. If I had known you were still active in updating the OP I wouldn't have made any changes! Sorry about that.

Still, I don't regret the change. No OP should have a header that takes up that much space.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
relyt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1073 Posts
May 13 2011 21:42 GMT
#10358
Was the picture the old genuine nerd picture?
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 00:04:05
May 13 2011 21:43 GMT
#10359
lol the huk and idra photoshop xD

edit: thought huk showing off his boob signing skills kinda lolz... also first time learning about handovers... >.> that's what i've been doing? crap....

and post below... it should be HUKAMANIA we're in starcraft universe here lol
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
HULKAMANIA
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States1219 Posts
May 13 2011 21:45 GMT
#10360
On May 14 2011 06:05 motbob wrote:
OK, I just went ahead and did it. It looks much better this way :D

Tyranny!
If it were not so, I would have told you.
Prev 1 516 517 518 519 520 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 755
White-Ra 199
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 92
firebathero 74
Trap 49
Sacsri 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1505
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1145
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS167
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 24m
Online Event
15h 24m
FEL
20h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.