• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8248 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1056

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
urboss
Profile Joined September 2013
Austria1223 Posts
April 14 2014 07:19 GMT
#21101
Even though many people did want Geoffrey dead, nobody would have really gained anything from his death.
Geoffrey has another brother, the throne will be passed on to him.

The Tyrell did not have any incentive to kill Geoffrey.
Margaery is already queen and without a son the Tyrells won't have any right to the throne.

The only incentive for anyone killing Geoffrey I can see is revenge.
That would leave us with Oberyn Martell and Sansa.

FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 07:27:15
April 14 2014 07:24 GMT
#21102
[image loading]

Died looking like a little bitch too >=)
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
April 14 2014 07:28 GMT
#21103
On April 14 2014 14:11 kidleaderr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 14:02 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Yeah, no way it was Cersei, she's not that good at acting ;p If it was Sansa that would go against everything. I feel like it has to be someone who was up close, and there were a lot of shots of the Grandma. She seems very devious too.

It could be Tywin, but I think Tywin has a lot of family pride, even though they are a bunch of idiots a lot of the time. I mean I dunno, maybe Tywin thinks it'll be easier to rule with the other son because he will be more relaxed? Maybe he doesn't trust the Tyrell's. Going to be a good next episode!


Re-watch the scene when Lady Olenna talks to Sansa. It looks like she grabs something off her necklace.

Edit: Just watched it again and there is clearly a pearl of some sort missing at the end of it.

nice catch.
© Current year.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 07:33:19
April 14 2014 07:32 GMT
#21104
On April 14 2014 16:14 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Okay wait, just so I'm 100% sure. Was it the cake or the wine that killed him? Since Margaery appears to not be eating any cake and just trying to stuff him with it.


Hard to say. He did drink the wine last, but you can't draw a conclusion from that because he drank that same wine moments earlier. And it's hard to believe for poison to act that fast. But poisoning the cake is probably risky because I assume the cake is meant to be eaten by multiple people.

On April 14 2014 16:28 CorsairHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 14:11 kidleaderr wrote:
On April 14 2014 14:02 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Yeah, no way it was Cersei, she's not that good at acting ;p If it was Sansa that would go against everything. I feel like it has to be someone who was up close, and there were a lot of shots of the Grandma. She seems very devious too.

It could be Tywin, but I think Tywin has a lot of family pride, even though they are a bunch of idiots a lot of the time. I mean I dunno, maybe Tywin thinks it'll be easier to rule with the other son because he will be more relaxed? Maybe he doesn't trust the Tyrell's. Going to be a good next episode!


Re-watch the scene when Lady Olenna talks to Sansa. It looks like she grabs something off her necklace.

Edit: Just watched it again and there is clearly a pearl of some sort missing at the end of it.

nice catch.


I still can't see why she'd want to poison Joffrey though.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
April 14 2014 07:51 GMT
#21105
Perhaps she feared that Joffrey would hurt Margaery at some point? Also, she made Sansa tell her the truth about how Joffrey is a monster and that probably set the ball rolling
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
April 14 2014 07:52 GMT
#21106
As a book reader I was waiting for everyone to be as jolly as me when this happened.

gg no re Joffrey.
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
alypse
Profile Joined May 2010
2784 Posts
April 14 2014 07:55 GMT
#21107
This is gonna be the same as Jon Arryn's death - no one will ever know who did it.
KT Violet 1988 - 2012
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
April 14 2014 07:56 GMT
#21108
My favorite part of this episode actually was the little conversation between Oberyn and Cersei/Tywin, that passive-aggressive behavior <3
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
saddaromma
Profile Joined April 2013
1129 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 07:59:20
April 14 2014 07:59 GMT
#21109
Too scared to go and revisit some scenes, soundtrack, montages in youtube

Fucking spoilers, they are everywhere.
urboss
Profile Joined September 2013
Austria1223 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 08:35:23
April 14 2014 08:12 GMT
#21110
On April 14 2014 14:11 kidleaderr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 14:02 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Yeah, no way it was Cersei, she's not that good at acting ;p If it was Sansa that would go against everything. I feel like it has to be someone who was up close, and there were a lot of shots of the Grandma. She seems very devious too.

It could be Tywin, but I think Tywin has a lot of family pride, even though they are a bunch of idiots a lot of the time. I mean I dunno, maybe Tywin thinks it'll be easier to rule with the other son because he will be more relaxed? Maybe he doesn't trust the Tyrell's. Going to be a good next episode!


Re-watch the scene when Lady Olenna talks to Sansa. It looks like she grabs something off her necklace.

Edit: Just watched it again and there is clearly a pearl of some sort missing at the end of it.


Interesting!
So the idea is that Sansa was carrying the poison and grandma comes over to pick it up?
However, if you watch the scene before the pie comes, Margaery is putting the glass back on the king's table.
Olenna Tyrellis is sitting on a separate table like 3m away from the glass.
There's no way she could have put the poison in the glass without anyone noticing.

To add to that, why on earth would Sansa provide the poison and why would they exchange it in the most dangerous situation possible?
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13088 Posts
April 14 2014 08:21 GMT
#21111
Well I was spoilered about this from Twitch chat while watching dota lol.

The fucker said a couple of more things that i will pretend that I never read in the first place.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 08:31:46
April 14 2014 08:26 GMT
#21112
On April 14 2014 15:03 lord_nibbler wrote:
"Take him, he poised my son."
What's with the bad writing at the very end?
Normally GoT is better than this cheap 'misunderstanding' drama stuff. (At lest I can't think of a good reason for Tyrion to actually do it.)

it's not really a misunderstanding, as much as Cersei wants to believe Tyrion is responsible for it. Misunderstanding would be if it was clear for the viewers who's done it, and that Tyrion is innocent, and Cersei wouldnt want to harm him regardless of this.

I dont think any of the above 3 is absolutely clear.
On April 14 2014 17:21 SkelA wrote:
Well I was spoilered about this from Twitch chat while watching dota lol.

The fucker said a couple of more things that i will pretend that I never read in the first place.

lowest form of malice, spamming spoilers on unrelated topic, hoping it will hit home



On a personal note, the (purple) wedding was really well done. I was a bit afraid they will dumb it down, and stick the answers into the viewers face, but they didnt, and i approve very much. Although iirc, in this season GRRM took up this episode, so not that surprising if so.
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
April 14 2014 08:27 GMT
#21113
that face is legit disgusting
albis
Profile Joined January 2010
United States652 Posts
April 14 2014 08:35 GMT
#21114
What about when cersei is talking to the grand measter picell. "Deliver the food to the kennels, THE QUEEN said so". And then after the banter about her being former queen regent...maybe. Dunno how that helps the family though
every punch is thrown with bad intentions with the speed of a devil
lord_nibbler
Profile Joined March 2004
Germany591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 08:39:28
April 14 2014 08:38 GMT
#21115
On April 14 2014 17:26 Geo.Rion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 15:03 lord_nibbler wrote:
"Take him, he poised my son."
What's with the bad writing at the very end?
Normally GoT is better than this cheap 'misunderstanding' drama stuff. (At lest I can't think of a good reason for Tyrion to actually do it.)

it's not really a misunderstanding, as much as Cersei wants to believe Tyrion is responsible for it. Misunderstanding would be if it was clear for the viewers who's done it, and that Tyrion is innocent, and Cersei wouldnt want to harm him regardless of this.

I dont think any of the above 3 is absolutely clear.

I know it is not a literal misunderstanding. I meant it more broadly as a conflict writing technique.
For me, 'blind accusations' is a sign of a sub-par drama: If the person is not presented as a total tool, it is out of character most of the time, especially when all other characters go along with it. It is hard to care for such conflicts, because they feel artificial right away.
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
April 14 2014 08:42 GMT
#21116
On April 14 2014 17:38 lord_nibbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 17:26 Geo.Rion wrote:
On April 14 2014 15:03 lord_nibbler wrote:
"Take him, he poised my son."
What's with the bad writing at the very end?
Normally GoT is better than this cheap 'misunderstanding' drama stuff. (At lest I can't think of a good reason for Tyrion to actually do it.)

it's not really a misunderstanding, as much as Cersei wants to believe Tyrion is responsible for it. Misunderstanding would be if it was clear for the viewers who's done it, and that Tyrion is innocent, and Cersei wouldnt want to harm him regardless of this.

I dont think any of the above 3 is absolutely clear.

I know it is not a literal misunderstanding. I meant it more broadly as a conflict writing technique.
For me, 'blind accusations' is a sign of a sub-par drama: If the person is not presented as a total tool, it is out of character most of the time, especially when all other characters go along with it. It is hard to care for such a conflict, because they feel artificial right away.

well, im not sure what you mean by blind accusation, a pretty good case can be made for Tyrion's guilt, especially from where Cersei stands.

Regardless, if we're talking about conflict and story-telling, think of this as a necessary plot-twist, to blow the game of thrones right open. Lannisters+Tyrells united and stable >>> anyone. Now things can get spicy, and pretty much any 1 big player can make a move.

"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
April 14 2014 08:49 GMT
#21117
As if Tywin would let anything happen to Tyrion on Cercei's orders lol.

Itll be fun to see the younger brother take the seat as king now
Skol
flashimba
Profile Joined May 2011
225 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 08:55:26
April 14 2014 08:51 GMT
#21118
Sansa is very suspect.

During the play, the camera showed Sansa feeling great pain from the memories of Ned's death.

When Joffrey kicked the goblet under the table, it would have been the perfect chance for her to slip the poison in.

After Joffrey drinks from the cup, Sansa asks Tyrion if they could leave. When stopped by Joffrey, she looks concerned knowing what is about to unfold.


Edit: Margaery has her hand above the goblet before Tyrion hands it to Joffrey before he chokes. Nevermind, that was a different cup.
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 08:56:53
April 14 2014 08:54 GMT
#21119
On April 14 2014 17:12 urboss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 14:11 kidleaderr wrote:
On April 14 2014 14:02 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Yeah, no way it was Cersei, she's not that good at acting ;p If it was Sansa that would go against everything. I feel like it has to be someone who was up close, and there were a lot of shots of the Grandma. She seems very devious too.

It could be Tywin, but I think Tywin has a lot of family pride, even though they are a bunch of idiots a lot of the time. I mean I dunno, maybe Tywin thinks it'll be easier to rule with the other son because he will be more relaxed? Maybe he doesn't trust the Tyrell's. Going to be a good next episode!


Re-watch the scene when Lady Olenna talks to Sansa. It looks like she grabs something off her necklace.

Edit: Just watched it again and there is clearly a pearl of some sort missing at the end of it.


Interesting!
So the idea is that Sansa was carrying the poison and grandma comes over to pick it up?
However, if you watch the scene before the pie comes, Margaery is putting the glass back on the king's table.
Olenna Tyrellis is sitting on a separate table like 3m away from the glass.
There's no way she could have put the poison in the glass without anyone noticing.

To add to that, why on earth would Sansa provide the poison and why would they exchange it in the most dangerous situation possible?

Sansa was wearing the necklace the former-knight/jester gave her in the last episode when he followed her. The one she promised not to take off or whatever. The jester is also the guy who tells her if she wants to live she should come with him. So she was used as a weapons delivery system.

Why would the Tyrells want to kill Joffrey? Because there is a second son who isnt a total psychopath, who is even easier to control for Margery if she lives with him from a young age -- hes what, like 10-12 looking? And since this is a political wedding the Lannisters have to give the Tyrells a new king or else the Tyrells will just withdraw support and now its again a pretty divided realm, especially after Lannister/Kingdom had to spend so much money on a wedding -- both Tywin and Tyrion made a point of how expensive is. Makes me think it wasnt some propaganda tool but a way to make the monarchy/lannisters even weaker compared to the tyrells.
urboss
Profile Joined September 2013
Austria1223 Posts
April 14 2014 08:56 GMT
#21120
On April 14 2014 17:51 flashimba wrote:
Sansa is very suspect.

During the play, the camera showed Sansa feeling great pain from the memories of Ned's death.

When Joffrey kicked the goblet under the table, it would have been the perfect chance for her to slip the poison in.

After Joffrey drinks from the cup, Sansa asks Tyrion if they could leave. When stopped by Joffrey, she looks concerned knowing what is about to unfold.


I agree, she would also have a good emotional reason to do it at the marriage.
It was her who should have gotten married to Geoffrey after all.
Prev 1 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14047
StarCastTV_EN345
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings61
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9178
Jaedong 4205
EffOrt 2499
BeSt 1035
actioN 922
Killer 563
Soma 561
Horang2 466
Pusan 405
ZerO 404
[ Show more ]
Zeus 205
Stork 192
Rush 128
JYJ 107
Barracks 73
soO 71
HiyA 56
Mong 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 30
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 25
NaDa 23
Sexy 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 13
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3915
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward83
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns54704
singsing1519
olofmeister1210
byalli528
Livibee196
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream333
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 215
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1750
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.