• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6489 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1055

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 05:00:15
April 14 2014 04:59 GMT
#21081
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Just had a thought. Could it have been the jester that Sansa saved? He had a semi creepy line at the end telling her she should follow him if she wanted to live.

I think Obyren (not sure how to spell his name yet) is the guy you're talking about, the new prince guy from across the sea right? I think he'd have more honor in the way he'd kill someone, like he'd want to see them die in his hands. Not from halfway across the room from a poisoning.

I almost don't want to speculate because you never know whose throwing us clues cause they read the books lol.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
April 14 2014 05:01 GMT
#21082
On April 14 2014 12:54 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 12:35 Excludos wrote:
Is that Jack Gleeson(Joffrey) singing Rains of Castamere himself at the end there? bit difficult to hear, but it sounds like him.


Funny, I immediately thought the same thing too.


It's Sigur Ros.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 14 2014 05:02 GMT
#21083
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Yeah, no way it was Cersei, she's not that good at acting ;p If it was Sansa that would go against everything. I feel like it has to be someone who was up close, and there were a lot of shots of the Grandma. She seems very devious too.

It could be Tywin, but I think Tywin has a lot of family pride, even though they are a bunch of idiots a lot of the time. I mean I dunno, maybe Tywin thinks it'll be easier to rule with the other son because he will be more relaxed? Maybe he doesn't trust the Tyrell's. Going to be a good next episode!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
April 14 2014 05:10 GMT
#21084
On April 14 2014 13:59 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Just had a thought. Could it have been the jester that Sansa saved? He had a semi creepy line at the end telling her she should follow him if she wanted to live.

I think Obyren (not sure how to spell his name yet) is the guy you're talking about, the new prince guy from across the sea right? I think he'd have more honor in the way he'd kill someone, like he'd want to see them die in his hands. Not from halfway across the room from a poisoning.

I almost don't want to speculate because you never know whose throwing us clues cause they read the books lol.

Oberyn isn't from across the sea, but from Dorne, one of the seven kingdoms. Might as well be from across the sea because their customs are waaay different. They be gettin' freaky with everyone, regardless of nobility.

I actually pitied Joffrey for a moment. What a way to go.
kidleaderr
Profile Joined April 2013
368 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 11:35:37
April 14 2014 05:11 GMT
#21085



User was temp banned for this post.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 14 2014 05:15 GMT
#21086
"What kind of monster would murder someone at a wedding?"- Olenna
lol,
Would be ironic... My bet's on her.

Also, wow... so much bloooooooooood!!
Woot!
die joffrey, die!!
moo...for DRG
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
April 14 2014 05:33 GMT
#21087
On April 14 2014 14:10 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 13:59 Zooper31 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:55 blade55555 wrote:
On April 14 2014 13:52 Zooper31 wrote:
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

I was spoilered to Joffrey dying so I knew this was eventually going to come, but near the fucking end of the season. Not the god damn second episode, during the fucking wedding. I mean theres no way for Tyrion to be blamed for his death. Who knew he was going to be forced to be cup bearer and give him the cup that poisons him, it was Margery's cup anyway he grabbed at I believe.

It's gotta be the grandma, Sansa (she finally got some gump), Tywin, or Cersei who did it.



So I doubt it was cersei as he was her son and she still loves him even though he's a dick.

I think it might be the grandma or that one dude (the new gay/bisexual guy who said the lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts).

I doubt sansa no way in hell she'd have the guts for that and I don't see how she could have either xD.


Just had a thought. Could it have been the jester that Sansa saved? He had a semi creepy line at the end telling her she should follow him if she wanted to live.

I think Obyren (not sure how to spell his name yet) is the guy you're talking about, the new prince guy from across the sea right? I think he'd have more honor in the way he'd kill someone, like he'd want to see them die in his hands. Not from halfway across the room from a poisoning.

I almost don't want to speculate because you never know whose throwing us clues cause they read the books lol.

Oberyn isn't from across the sea, but from Dorne, one of the seven kingdoms. Might as well be from across the sea because their customs are waaay different. They be gettin' freaky with everyone, regardless of nobility.

I actually pitied Joffrey for a moment. What a way to go.

Nope. I never even felt the slightest hint of pity. I've got a big banana grin on my face right now!

The following emoticons express my state of mind after watching this episode:


In terms of speculation about the suspect, obviously Sir Dontis had something to do with it. That much is confirmed by him warning Sansa to leave. If it went higher then him, then the only real suspects are Oberyn as the beginning of his revenge plot (pretty obvious but you wouldn't think poison would be a famed warrior's weapon of choice), Olenna to put the Tyrells in control over the Lannisters (not sure I buy this yet, she would wait until they had at least conceived a child to secure their right to inherit the throne), or perhaps Sansa herself in ca-hoots with Sir Dontis (she did pick up the cup for a moment from under the table).
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 14 2014 05:56 GMT
#21088
"Drink until you feel like you've done the right thing"

Goddamn I love Bronn.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
April 14 2014 05:59 GMT
#21089
Man that death scene was something else.
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
lord_nibbler
Profile Joined March 2004
Germany591 Posts
April 14 2014 06:03 GMT
#21090
"Take him, he poised my son."
What's with the bad writing at the very end?
Normally GoT is better than this cheap 'misunderstanding' drama stuff. (At lest I can't think of a good reason for Tyrion to actually do it.)
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 06:19:35
April 14 2014 06:04 GMT
#21091
Damn man, what a way to go out. Great death scene. I was like holy shit is this really happening! Fitting death given Joffery is poison himself and the poison seemed so potent, I love how his eyes turned red before you, so god damn good. Jack Glesson is amazing (I guess this is his last acting role, for now anyway).

Man, now the painful wait begins
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Sitinte
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States499 Posts
April 14 2014 06:16 GMT
#21092
No wonder you're not allowed to serve minors alcohol...
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 06:22:24
April 14 2014 06:20 GMT
#21093
On April 14 2014 15:03 lord_nibbler wrote:
"Take him, he poised my son."
What's with the bad writing at the very end?
Normally GoT is better than this cheap 'misunderstanding' drama stuff. (At lest I can't think of a good reason for Tyrion to actually do it.)

Huh. I don't know why, but I seem to have an inkling that perhaps Tyrion, at some point earlier, might have gotten involved with another situation in which a mother, stricken by pain and fury, mistakenly accused him of harming her son.

Nah, must just be my imagination.


+ Show Spoiler +
point being, it doesn't matter if he did it or not. you don't reason with a woman who watched her son writhe and die from poison in her arms. anyone who might have had any connection at all to the incident should fear for their heads.
Writer:o
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
April 14 2014 06:21 GMT
#21094
On April 14 2014 15:03 lord_nibbler wrote:
"Take him, he poised my son."
What's with the bad writing at the very end?
Normally GoT is better than this cheap 'misunderstanding' drama stuff. (At lest I can't think of a good reason for Tyrion to actually do it.)

Well king pointed at him and Cersei hates him. At that moment that is all she cares about.
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 06:30:05
April 14 2014 06:26 GMT
#21095
+ Show Spoiler +
RIP Joffrey

hated your guts but you leave behind huge shoes to fill in

who's supposed to take over with Joffrey dead? Tywin?
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
April 14 2014 07:02 GMT
#21096
Why spoiler tag stuff from this weeks episode?
Isn't it the purpose of this thread to discuss it an why would anyone come to this thread before watching it?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
April 14 2014 07:03 GMT
#21097
joffreys brother is next in line
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 14 2014 07:03 GMT
#21098
On April 14 2014 16:02 Zandar wrote:
Why spoiler tag stuff from this weeks episode?
Isn't it the purpose of this thread to discuss it an why would anyone come to this thread before watching it?


I dunno, I think it's nice to give a 6-24 hour notice to people who come to this thread and forgot about the new episode or something. I mean I'm with you, and I didn't spoiler my posts, but I don't blame the others for doing so.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 14 2014 07:14 GMT
#21099
Okay wait, just so I'm 100% sure. Was it the cake or the wine that killed him? Since Margaery appears to not be eating any cake and just trying to stuff him with it.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
April 14 2014 07:19 GMT
#21100
NAH NAH NAH NAH

NAH NAH NAH NAH

HEY HEY HEY

GOODBYE :D
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Prev 1 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc749
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9545
Livibee205
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19m
Afreeca Starleague
19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.