• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8082 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 14

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 60 Next
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
February 02 2013 10:43 GMT
#261
I just came back to D3, they fixed some of the things I hated and added som endgame. Right now, I am playing self found(+friends) mp10HC, which is by far the best mode I have found. Only problem is the 200% increased experience. This trivializes a lot of the content unfortunately.

Anyone else doing this sort of thing?
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 02 2013 15:40 GMT
#262
On February 02 2013 19:43 h41fgod wrote:
I just came back to D3, they fixed some of the things I hated and added som endgame. Right now, I am playing self found(+friends) mp10HC, which is by far the best mode I have found. Only problem is the 200% increased experience. This trivializes a lot of the content unfortunately.

Anyone else doing this sort of thing?


Normal is trivial, no matter what. It will get less so as you proceed xD
logikly
Profile Joined February 2009
United States329 Posts
February 02 2013 18:37 GMT
#263
Logik#1913 is my code
함은정,류화영,남규리
eluv
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
February 02 2013 20:29 GMT
#264
Man what am I doing wrong. I've been doing A3 on my DH with 30kish HP for a long time now and the only truly scary thing is Keep Depths 2/3, but I do them anyway for the rush. Hearing you say that you should aim for 60k just sounds nuts, unless you're willing to sacrifice defensive stats altogether on 3 or 4 big pieces, or have a 50M+ bank to spend from other HC characters. Maybe I'm just bad though /shrug.
"Yes I fucked my way to the GSL partnership" - Sundance
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 02 2013 22:43 GMT
#265
On February 03 2013 05:29 eluv wrote:
Man what am I doing wrong. I've been doing A3 on my DH with 30kish HP for a long time now and the only truly scary thing is Keep Depths 2/3, but I do them anyway for the rush. Hearing you say that you should aim for 60k just sounds nuts, unless you're willing to sacrifice defensive stats altogether on 3 or 4 big pieces, or have a 50M+ bank to spend from other HC characters. Maybe I'm just bad though /shrug.


Well there is a difference between being able to play somewhere and being able to dominate it / farm it fast and efficiently You can't do that with 30k dps in A3... Ya you can survive and be there but you won't be just running thru it at a frantic pace maximizing your time with that low of dps.

And ha ur not bad.... just need more time to get gold / upgrades, you'll get there
Airblade
Profile Joined June 2012
6 Posts
February 03 2013 01:13 GMT
#266
Died at paragon 37 the other day to my router crashing! 2.5k life regen didn't save me. I had just farmed 3 infernal machines for the first time -- at least they are safe in my stash. I'm jumping right back in but I've had a hard time finding people for crater runs, even though I'm offering pretty decent gold JSP seems pretty dead for that atm!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 03 2013 01:26 GMT
#267
On February 03 2013 10:13 Airblade wrote:
Died at paragon 37 the other day to my router crashing! 2.5k life regen didn't save me. I had just farmed 3 infernal machines for the first time -- at least they are safe in my stash. I'm jumping right back in but I've had a hard time finding people for crater runs, even though I'm offering pretty decent gold JSP seems pretty dead for that atm!


post your ID if you want some help
Airblade
Profile Joined June 2012
6 Posts
February 03 2013 01:28 GMT
#268
Airblade#1638
TangyOrange
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore87 Posts
February 03 2013 02:59 GMT
#269
AHH. Died to the Act 4 keywarden . Didn't realise his fire still burns you once you're out of it.
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 06:23:12
February 03 2013 06:22 GMT
#270
On February 03 2013 11:59 TangyOrange wrote:
AHH. Died to the Act 4 keywarden . Didn't realise his fire still burns you once you're out of it.


noooo! RIP your DH

I still owe you some lvling runs

Also, death screen pls
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 03 2013 20:51 GMT
#271
On February 03 2013 11:59 TangyOrange wrote:
AHH. Died to the Act 4 keywarden . Didn't realise his fire still burns you once you're out of it.



RIP

That KW is really scary...
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 22:13:32
February 03 2013 22:02 GMT
#272
Update on my new WD.

50k HP, 33 kDPS, 2900 armor, 850-900 res.
I am so glad that my barbar ate shit. With this WD i'm farming the pants off that toon (was 28k DPS SnB). Buffs keep me consistently up at 40-45k DPS and acid rain just melts things, almost reminds me of playing an archon wiz. I need more DPS though, elites can be slow to kill especially if they are fast and quickly move out of the acid rain AoE. Also I can feel the lack of armor, haven't popped spirit vessel yet but another 1000 or so would be very nice. Planning to upgrade shoulders soon, could accomplish that with a vile ward but likely lose some vit.

Some leveling progress:
[image loading]

First legendary after 8 paragon levels:
[image loading]

Not the worst not the best. I'm hoping people search for 200+ dex and impulse buy:
[image loading]
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 04 2013 04:16 GMT
#273
That Quiv isn't bad ^^
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 04 2013 07:19 GMT
#274
On February 04 2013 13:16 ChosenSC2 wrote:
That Quiv isn't bad ^^



11% on hungering is good indeed
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 04 2013 16:20 GMT
#275
On February 04 2013 16:19 Douillos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 13:16 ChosenSC2 wrote:
That Quiv isn't bad ^^



11% on hungering is good indeed


I take it I undersold for 4m then? DH is the only class I haven't leveled to 60, it'd be useful to have more familiarity with them.
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
February 04 2013 16:25 GMT
#276
On February 03 2013 00:40 Eschaton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 19:43 h41fgod wrote:
I just came back to D3, they fixed some of the things I hated and added som endgame. Right now, I am playing self found(+friends) mp10HC, which is by far the best mode I have found. Only problem is the 200% increased experience. This trivializes a lot of the content unfortunately.

Anyone else doing this sort of thing?


Normal is trivial, no matter what. It will get less so as you proceed xD

Before you reach the exp "cutoff" at five levels or so above normal level for the area, it is really nice.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 05 2013 00:49 GMT
#277
Noticed last night I got to #1 in America for HC Intelligence :D (#2 in World)

Next goal #1 in overall hero-score then re-roll a new char, like #28 now.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/chosen-1176/BallerGosu/30009471
Lanfear.sng
Profile Joined September 2010
United States12 Posts
February 05 2013 15:31 GMT
#278
On February 05 2013 09:49 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Noticed last night I got to #1 in America for HC Intelligence :D (#2 in World)

Next goal #1 in overall hero-score then re-roll a new char, like #28 now.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/chosen-1176/BallerGosu/30009471


Congrats! That's a lot of Int man. Although as I click that now, you're number 2 in America YOLO is beating you by ~100. Good luck with Heroscore. According to the site, it's mostly from DPS and EHP.

BTW, I don't know how often the site is updated but I haven't been Paragon 67 in a while. I'm 77 now. God, XP-wise I'm not even 50%! I will get to 100 damnit!
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 05 2013 17:32 GMT
#279
The trick with Diablo progress to update your paragon level is to press the update button in the following corresponding pages in this sequence:

1. Character page
2. Profile page
3. Character page

...Or maybe the other way around. It's a tad bit fickle.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 05 2013 18:31 GMT
#280
On February 06 2013 02:32 willoc wrote:
The trick with Diablo progress to update your paragon level is to press the update button in the following corresponding pages in this sequence:

1. Character page
2. Profile page
3. Character page

...Or maybe the other way around. It's a tad bit fickle.


Isn't doing it backward the same as doing it forward? Anyway, worked for me just doing

1. Profile page
2. Character page
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.