• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 16

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 60 Next
DerSchober
Profile Joined February 2012
Austria66 Posts
February 07 2013 13:43 GMT
#301
what makes me rage most about it is the fact that i usually dont join pub games with my lvl 60 chars, cause im afraid of stuff like that and ppl who overestimate their gear

thanks for the offer douillos, but i dont think ill have time to start a new WD before next week, working the whole weekend and if ill play, gonna farm some a3 with my barb
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 07 2013 13:55 GMT
#302
On February 07 2013 22:43 DerSchober wrote:
what makes me rage most about it is the fact that i usually dont join pub games with my lvl 60 chars, cause im afraid of stuff like that and ppl who overestimate their gear

thanks for the offer douillos, but i dont think ill have time to start a new WD before next week, working the whole weekend and if ill play, gonna farm some a3 with my barb



Ok keep me posted, remember with mp 10 NM and hell 25-60 is less than 2hrs
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Maranthus
Profile Joined December 2012
United States5 Posts
February 07 2013 16:56 GMT
#303
This is why I have been staying away from public games, this is not PKing. This is being a monster ^&%$^.



On February 07 2013 14:09 DerSchober wrote:
oh man, i heard that there are ppl out there trying to kill you with the new "kick this player" option but i didnt think it would get me
my WD was close to para lvl 1 and i didnt feel like playing alone, super-tired and only 40k hp and 600 allres
so i join a game in a3 just for a quick run to get para lvl 1 before going to bed, where we go into keeps lvl 2 (one guy para lvl 1 the other 2 pretty high paragon)

as i spot an elite group d3 suddenly says "you are being removed from this party (or game, smthg like that)" and the 10 sec timer goes on

before i realize whats really going on and hit the escape button to get rid of the message so i can control my hero again he is pretty much standin inside the pack, which kills me in those 10 sec

Death before Dishonor
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 07 2013 18:16 GMT
#304
On February 08 2013 01:56 Maranthus wrote:
This is why I have been staying away from public games, this is not PKing. This is being a monster ^&%$^.



Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 14:09 DerSchober wrote:
oh man, i heard that there are ppl out there trying to kill you with the new "kick this player" option but i didnt think it would get me
my WD was close to para lvl 1 and i didnt feel like playing alone, super-tired and only 40k hp and 600 allres
so i join a game in a3 just for a quick run to get para lvl 1 before going to bed, where we go into keeps lvl 2 (one guy para lvl 1 the other 2 pretty high paragon)

as i spot an elite group d3 suddenly says "you are being removed from this party (or game, smthg like that)" and the 10 sec timer goes on

before i realize whats really going on and hit the escape button to get rid of the message so i can control my hero again he is pretty much standin inside the pack, which kills me in those 10 sec



Just curious, do you consider it PKing when one player aggros a giant mob and pulls them (intentionally) into another player who dies?
Maranthus
Profile Joined December 2012
United States5 Posts
February 07 2013 22:11 GMT
#305
I must not have been clear, I consider PKing to be a mutual agreed upon match betwen two toons where skill is involved. No skill is involved in this. They just are being jerks, and getting off on others pain.

Dave


On February 08 2013 03:16 Eschaton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 01:56 Maranthus wrote:
This is why I have been staying away from public games, this is not PKing. This is being a monster ^&%$^.



On February 07 2013 14:09 DerSchober wrote:
oh man, i heard that there are ppl out there trying to kill you with the new "kick this player" option but i didnt think it would get me
my WD was close to para lvl 1 and i didnt feel like playing alone, super-tired and only 40k hp and 600 allres
so i join a game in a3 just for a quick run to get para lvl 1 before going to bed, where we go into keeps lvl 2 (one guy para lvl 1 the other 2 pretty high paragon)

as i spot an elite group d3 suddenly says "you are being removed from this party (or game, smthg like that)" and the 10 sec timer goes on

before i realize whats really going on and hit the escape button to get rid of the message so i can control my hero again he is pretty much standin inside the pack, which kills me in those 10 sec



Just curious, do you consider it PKing when one player aggros a giant mob and pulls them (intentionally) into another player who dies?

Death before Dishonor
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 07 2013 23:23 GMT
#306
Auction House is being glitchy for me :/ I bought some Gloves for 100mil and I'm not getting them! Its been 30 minutes.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
February 07 2013 23:43 GMT
#307
Just starting hardcore again, haven't played since 1.0.2 though and I'm completely broke. What's a good welfare class to start out with that can farm efficiently? And if I have low dps should I be farming act 3 in hell? or just progress with story safely.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 08 2013 00:01 GMT
#308
On February 08 2013 08:43 Najda wrote:
Just starting hardcore again, haven't played since 1.0.2 though and I'm completely broke. What's a good welfare class to start out with that can farm efficiently? And if I have low dps should I be farming act 3 in hell? or just progress with story safely.


I always suggest WD as the best starting class, especially for hardcore.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
February 08 2013 00:37 GMT
#309
On February 08 2013 09:01 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 08:43 Najda wrote:
Just starting hardcore again, haven't played since 1.0.2 though and I'm completely broke. What's a good welfare class to start out with that can farm efficiently? And if I have low dps should I be farming act 3 in hell? or just progress with story safely.


I always suggest WD as the best starting class, especially for hardcore.


Well I have played hardcore, I have a lvl 60 barb currently in inferno act 1, but I'm so broke and killing things takes forever with my 6k dps lol
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 08 2013 23:00 GMT
#310
On February 08 2013 09:37 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 09:01 ChosenSC2 wrote:
On February 08 2013 08:43 Najda wrote:
Just starting hardcore again, haven't played since 1.0.2 though and I'm completely broke. What's a good welfare class to start out with that can farm efficiently? And if I have low dps should I be farming act 3 in hell? or just progress with story safely.


I always suggest WD as the best starting class, especially for hardcore.


Well I have played hardcore, I have a lvl 60 barb currently in inferno act 1, but I'm so broke and killing things takes forever with my 6k dps lol


Gotta love first starting out

I remember the good ol' mp0 act1 days
HyunA
Profile Joined July 2010
Romania362 Posts
February 08 2013 23:52 GMT
#311
hello guys. i just started to hardcore because softcore seemed pretty boring to me lately.

i'm on EU: SkiesOfLust-2586

happy farming and please don't die ! :D
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 09 2013 23:13 GMT
#312
On February 09 2013 08:52 HyunA wrote:
hello guys. i just started to hardcore because softcore seemed pretty boring to me lately.

i'm on EU: SkiesOfLust-2586

happy farming and please don't die ! :D


Great decision! HC is infinitely better than SC, you will love it. Just play careful / safe! gl HF welcome
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 03:58:22
February 10 2013 00:30 GMT
#313
Very slowly leveling a WD whenever I get bored of SC Barb farming/Ubers. Currently lvl 30 (I'll get to 60 eventually! :p)
I'm not playing HC a lot, but feel free to add me. Always could use more active players on my F-list.

Conquest#1108 NA
JD413
Profile Joined September 2012
United States18 Posts
February 10 2013 22:29 GMT
#314
Finally broke the 100k dps mark on my DH. Took 19 paragon levels and a 79 allres Nats helm to sell for 40m so that I could buy the upgrades needed. 105k dps woot!

It's fun playing when the game is actually meaningful.
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
February 10 2013 23:13 GMT
#315
I need to start playing with you guys again, but because of my neck injury/meds it is so difficult to play without dying :[
Burrfoot
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States1176 Posts
February 10 2013 23:53 GMT
#316
I'm plvl 11 rocking 30k dps!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Davlok-1847/career
logikly
Profile Joined February 2009
United States329 Posts
February 11 2013 01:38 GMT
#317
i just lost my 60 again exploded in a3 to suiciders.. 75k hp instantly gone
함은정,류화영,남규리
JD413
Profile Joined September 2012
United States18 Posts
February 11 2013 07:26 GMT
#318
Stay away from Keeps 2!!!
TangyOrange
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore87 Posts
February 11 2013 08:23 GMT
#319
On February 10 2013 09:30 Conquest101 wrote:
Very slowly leveling a WD whenever I get bored of SC Barb farming/Ubers. Currently lvl 30 (I'll get to 60 eventually! :p)
I'm not playing HC a lot, but feel free to add me. Always could use more active players on my F-list.

Conquest#1108 NA


Add me! I stupidly lost two leveling chars being reckless and i need people to play with! TangyOrange#6992
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
February 11 2013 12:23 GMT
#320
I've got level 55 barb right now in Hell Act 1. I've got close to 40k life with 120 all res, 13k damage with the shout, 7k armor also with the shout. I'm playing on MP1 in Act 1, but I'm getting a bit nervous about killing butcher and going to Act 2. Has anybody got any advice on how I should approach leveling to 60 from where I am right now?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 61
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever548
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7714
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE157
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 31
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1113
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.