• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9376 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 17

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 60 Next
Steffa-NO
Profile Joined April 2011
60 Posts
February 11 2013 12:30 GMT
#321
Reasonable, I just did butcher with my Barb a few days ago. You have way better stats. Butcher doesn't hurt that much. If you have any life on hit or life/sec its easy. Use the healing wells if you have to. I had about 30k hp, 40 all resists, and 6k armor with 2k dps.


http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mendulla-1647/hero/30999760
"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
JD413
Profile Joined September 2012
United States18 Posts
February 11 2013 12:42 GMT
#322
On February 11 2013 21:30 MendulaOblongata wrote:
Reasonable, I just did butcher with my Barb a few days ago. You have way better stats. Butcher doesn't hurt that much. If you have any life on hit or life/sec its easy. Use the healing wells if you have to. I had about 30k hp, 40 all resists, and 6k armor with 2k dps.


http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mendulla-1647/hero/30999760


Do it on mp0 and lol your way through it. You'll be fine.
Heouf
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands787 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 15:22:15
February 11 2013 15:21 GMT
#323
I don't have the patience for hardcore. Too brave for hardcore.
Gokba Alhakel
TangyOrange
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore87 Posts
February 11 2013 16:39 GMT
#324
On February 12 2013 00:21 Heouf wrote:
I don't have the patience for hardcore. Too brave for hardcore.


After I leveled my first 60, I've been way too brave with my new chars >.<
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 11 2013 19:56 GMT
#325
On February 12 2013 01:39 TangyOrange wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:21 Heouf wrote:
I don't have the patience for hardcore. Too brave for hardcore.


After I leveled my first 60, I've been way too brave with my new chars >.<


Do you ever troll the AH for nice cheap Vit gear? that can give you a nice cushion when lvling a new char.
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
February 12 2013 07:36 GMT
#326
On February 11 2013 21:42 JD413 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 21:30 MendulaOblongata wrote:
Reasonable, I just did butcher with my Barb a few days ago. You have way better stats. Butcher doesn't hurt that much. If you have any life on hit or life/sec its easy. Use the healing wells if you have to. I had about 30k hp, 40 all resists, and 6k armor with 2k dps.


http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mendulla-1647/hero/30999760


Do it on mp0 and lol your way through it. You'll be fine.


Thanks, it was easy indeed.

Here I am now
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Reasonable-1733/hero/31143546

I think I'm gonna farm act 2 hell for the last two levels. Kind of scared going against Belial. Do you think his explosions can get me in 1 hit?
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 12 2013 16:10 GMT
#327
On February 12 2013 16:36 Reasonable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 21:42 JD413 wrote:
On February 11 2013 21:30 MendulaOblongata wrote:
Reasonable, I just did butcher with my Barb a few days ago. You have way better stats. Butcher doesn't hurt that much. If you have any life on hit or life/sec its easy. Use the healing wells if you have to. I had about 30k hp, 40 all resists, and 6k armor with 2k dps.


http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mendulla-1647/hero/30999760


Do it on mp0 and lol your way through it. You'll be fine.


Thanks, it was easy indeed.

Here I am now
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Reasonable-1733/hero/31143546

I think I'm gonna farm act 2 hell for the last two levels. Kind of scared going against Belial. Do you think his explosions can get me in 1 hit?


No, you would smash hell belial as is.
Genesis08
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
February 13 2013 05:11 GMT
#328
Do you guys think I could beat Inferno Belial? Belial is the hardest boss imo just cuz of that stupid 1 shot kill attack. Almost died a few times in Act II so far but hard to upgrade gear. Any tips on what to upgrade next? Got to over 400 AR.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TempesT-1866/hero/27297001
Dissenia
Profile Joined November 2011
United States34 Posts
February 13 2013 06:35 GMT
#329
On February 13 2013 14:11 Genesis08 wrote:
Do you guys think I could beat Inferno Belial? Belial is the hardest boss imo just cuz of that stupid 1 shot kill attack. Almost died a few times in Act II so far but hard to upgrade gear. Any tips on what to upgrade next? Got to over 400 AR.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TempesT-1866/hero/27297001

With those stats, you definitely should be able to. When I first killed belial at release, I had significantly lower stats. Its more of a matter if you feel comfortable or not. My advice would be to try it with similar stats on regular before making an attempt on hc
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 21:03:29
February 13 2013 20:55 GMT
#330
Leveling new HC / MP10... add me if you wanna level with me (I have high average damage hellfire for fast leveling) or help me gear @ 60, I have no money :[
Pokebunny#1967
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 14 2013 00:27 GMT
#331
On February 14 2013 05:55 Pokebunny wrote:
Leveling new HC / MP10... add me if you wanna level with me (I have high average damage hellfire for fast leveling) or help me gear @ 60, I have no money :[
Pokebunny#1967


I'll add you up sometime this week when I get on and help out.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
GosuNinja
Profile Joined July 2011
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-14 06:06:36
February 14 2013 06:06 GMT
#332
So i lost my first 60 HC barb about 2 weeks ago, just lost my 2nd a couple days ago. On top of that i started to lvl another barb and he just died a few minutes ago at lvl 34, needless to say i am really really sad.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me lvl back up to 60, i can pay if needed.

add me: GosuNinja#1355
Dissenia
Profile Joined November 2011
United States34 Posts
February 14 2013 21:30 GMT
#333
Just lost a dh to invisible snakes in act 2 at lvl 54. Should have seen this comming since those things have always given me problems on sc.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 14 2013 22:01 GMT
#334
On February 15 2013 06:30 Dissenia wrote:
Just lost a dh to invisible snakes in act 2 at lvl 54. Should have seen this comming since those things have always given me problems on sc.


I usually get my follower to reveal them (By getting my follower to run into them) if their invis is giving me problems.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
JD413
Profile Joined September 2012
United States18 Posts
February 15 2013 02:45 GMT
#335
On February 14 2013 05:55 Pokebunny wrote:
Leveling new HC / MP10... add me if you wanna level with me (I have high average damage hellfire for fast leveling) or help me gear @ 60, I have no money :[
Pokebunny#1967


Oh you're back?

Good shit
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 15 2013 04:21 GMT
#336
On February 15 2013 07:01 willoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 06:30 Dissenia wrote:
Just lost a dh to invisible snakes in act 2 at lvl 54. Should have seen this comming since those things have always given me problems on sc.


I usually get my follower to reveal them (By getting my follower to run into them) if their invis is giving me problems.


tell us about this follower micro
Dissenia
Profile Joined November 2011
United States34 Posts
February 15 2013 05:00 GMT
#337
On February 15 2013 13:21 Eschaton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 07:01 willoc wrote:
On February 15 2013 06:30 Dissenia wrote:
Just lost a dh to invisible snakes in act 2 at lvl 54. Should have seen this comming since those things have always given me problems on sc.


I usually get my follower to reveal them (By getting my follower to run into them) if their invis is giving me problems.


tell us about this follower micro

I believe you just throw your flag in the opposite direction. This causes your character to turn that way and the follower will naturally move behind your character.
BreathePL
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland33 Posts
February 15 2013 11:43 GMT
#338
On February 14 2013 05:55 Pokebunny wrote:
Leveling new HC / MP10... add me if you wanna level with me (I have high average damage hellfire for fast leveling) or help me gear @ 60, I have no money :[
Pokebunny#1967


R.I.P ;x Good luck with next character !! Will it be DH ???
I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
February 15 2013 21:18 GMT
#339
On February 15 2013 20:43 BreathePL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 05:55 Pokebunny wrote:
Leveling new HC / MP10... add me if you wanna level with me (I have high average damage hellfire for fast leveling) or help me gear @ 60, I have no money :[
Pokebunny#1967


R.I.P ;x Good luck with next character !! Will it be DH ???

Wizard... Elektra the fifth shall rise again

Got back up and running @ level 60. Pokebunny#1967 add me gogo
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 15 2013 21:27 GMT
#340
On February 15 2013 14:00 Dissenia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 13:21 Eschaton wrote:
On February 15 2013 07:01 willoc wrote:
On February 15 2013 06:30 Dissenia wrote:
Just lost a dh to invisible snakes in act 2 at lvl 54. Should have seen this comming since those things have always given me problems on sc.


I usually get my follower to reveal them (By getting my follower to run into them) if their invis is giving me problems.


tell us about this follower micro

I believe you just throw your flag in the opposite direction. This causes your character to turn that way and the follower will naturally move behind your character.


I don't know about the flag. Just having your character turn around should have your follower switch locations so that they are in between you and the invisible snakes (unless your follower is already attacking something). Snakes will usually reveal themselves when they are in range of a target but occasionally they will be stubborn and ignore the follower.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 2m
Patches Events
20h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.