• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6751 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 19

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 60 Next
GosuNinja
Profile Joined July 2011
United States127 Posts
February 21 2013 03:24 GMT
#361
Heya guys, just got my 3rd barb to level 60 (after losing 2) and i wanted to make a shoutout to Pokebunny for all te help!! thank you so much man and i look forward to playing with you more! <3<3<3

And GL to my fellow HC players, if you need any help add me Gosuninja#1355 and ill do what i can!!
logikly
Profile Joined February 2009
United States329 Posts
February 21 2013 05:11 GMT
#362
I've lost too also! It sucks, i got blown up in A3 by the suiciders 75k HP gone instantly 900 + res
함은정,류화영,남규리
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 21 2013 06:22 GMT
#363
On February 21 2013 12:24 GosuNinja wrote:
Heya guys, just got my 3rd barb to level 60 (after losing 2) and i wanted to make a shoutout to Pokebunny for all te help!! thank you so much man and i look forward to playing with you more! <3<3<3

And GL to my fellow HC players, if you need any help add me Gosuninja#1355 and ill do what i can!!


Ah, was wondering who that was in the last run . Good luck leveling paragon!
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 21 2013 07:39 GMT
#364
On February 21 2013 14:11 logikly wrote:
I've lost too also! It sucks, i got blown up in A3 by the suiciders 75k HP gone instantly 900 + res



RIP ((

Keep in mind that with bombers the question is not how many you can take before dying, but Can you kill them before they explode
I play with low eHP characters with more than enough dps and I never let those bastards blow up.

Just my 2 cents
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Scythe90
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia137 Posts
February 21 2013 09:39 GMT
#365
http://imgur.com/5GUlyuQ

I found this earlier, no Vit but it is a nice damage upgrade. I'l stick with it until I find something better.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 21 2013 10:44 GMT
#366
On February 21 2013 18:39 Scythe90 wrote:
http://imgur.com/5GUlyuQ

I found this earlier, no Vit but it is a nice damage upgrade. I'l stick with it until I find something better.


NIce man
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
February 21 2013 13:57 GMT
#367
On February 21 2013 16:39 Douillos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 14:11 logikly wrote:
I've lost too also! It sucks, i got blown up in A3 by the suiciders 75k HP gone instantly 900 + res



RIP ((

Keep in mind that with bombers the question is not how many you can take before dying, but Can you kill them before they explode
I play with low eHP characters with more than enough dps and I never let those bastards blow up.

Just my 2 cents


I just play with my finger hovering on the smoke screen button just for those guys I've had some bad expiriences with them on my softcore wizard where they'd all be sitting behind a door with their fuse ready to blow that I'm afraid might happen to me eventually though.
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
February 21 2013 15:20 GMT
#368
On February 21 2013 11:16 Parametric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 16:19 Douillos wrote:
On February 20 2013 15:00 Parametric wrote:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Parametric-1234/

My current completely self found WD and DH in act 1 inferno. You have no idea how hyped i was when the hellrack dropped.


Kudos man, self found dh is quite the accomplishment <3


Thx ^.^ the DH has had the way paved by my WD though, the witch doctor found the hellrack and quiver that i'm using right now, however i've been freaking rolling in the AllRes gear today, it's been effing insane and my DH paid back my WD too.

Find strongarm bracers on my DH, they roll 47 allres, main stat is intel. JOKES ON YOU BLIZZ I'M PLAYING A WD TOO :p

In total 4 legendaries so far on HC a lvl ~20 WD mask with strength =( centurion (keeping it for sentimental value) then hellrack + strongarms.

Edit: Yes this is bragging but i never thought i'd get useful legendaries on self found and i'm pumped!!!!!!!!

Edit#2: I'm not 100% self found anymore, I'm selling items on the AH for money (crafting fees and squirt's crafting plans are holy shit expensive) and I'm buying brimstones for the new crafting recipes. Brimstones are ~150k a pop and i'm keeping most of my decent gear in case I die so i'm not diluting the experience very much since i'm broke 99% of the time.

Hey, did you find the Strongarm Bracers in Act I?
I've been farming that shit forever and no iLVL 62 legendary so far
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 18:47:51
February 21 2013 18:38 GMT
#369
On February 22 2013 00:20 nRoot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 11:16 Parametric wrote:
On February 20 2013 16:19 Douillos wrote:
On February 20 2013 15:00 Parametric wrote:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Parametric-1234/

My current completely self found WD and DH in act 1 inferno. You have no idea how hyped i was when the hellrack dropped.


Kudos man, self found dh is quite the accomplishment <3


Thx ^.^ the DH has had the way paved by my WD though, the witch doctor found the hellrack and quiver that i'm using right now, however i've been freaking rolling in the AllRes gear today, it's been effing insane and my DH paid back my WD too.

Find strongarm bracers on my DH, they roll 47 allres, main stat is intel. JOKES ON YOU BLIZZ I'M PLAYING A WD TOO :p

In total 4 legendaries so far on HC a lvl ~20 WD mask with strength =( centurion (keeping it for sentimental value) then hellrack + strongarms.

Edit: Yes this is bragging but i never thought i'd get useful legendaries on self found and i'm pumped!!!!!!!!

Edit#2: I'm not 100% self found anymore, I'm selling items on the AH for money (crafting fees and squirt's crafting plans are holy shit expensive) and I'm buying brimstones for the new crafting recipes. Brimstones are ~150k a pop and i'm keeping most of my decent gear in case I die so i'm not diluting the experience very much since i'm broke 99% of the time.

Hey, did you find the Strongarm Bracers in Act I?
I've been farming that shit forever and no iLVL 62 legendary so far


Act 2 for the bracers, and as for drop rates i'll do a quick google.

Edit: Best i can find in a couple mins is a ~2% drop rate in act 1 for ilvl 63 and ~8% for ilvl 62, and those chances increase in act two, that's from patch 1.03 though
Source
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
TangyOrange
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore87 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 03:09:06
February 24 2013 03:03 GMT
#370
[image loading]

AHH! Got caught by an arcane waller Quillbeasts on the fire pits. Died trying to get away D:
First time i my spirit vessel popped too

[image loading]

This was probably the best item I found on that character. Nothing like it on the AH so I'm clueless as to how much to sell it for.
DerSchober
Profile Joined February 2012
Austria66 Posts
February 24 2013 03:50 GMT
#371
-lvl req is HUGE, people pay crazy money for it, dont even think about starting too low
80-183 dmg is very nice
100 int
140 vit
my guess is its worth quite some money, at least some mill
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 05:24:17
February 24 2013 16:17 GMT
#372
So I want to make a concerted effort to get my witch doctor to 60 in the near future (currently at 38 in act 1 Nightmare). Anyone willing to give me a nightmare act 3 WP (azmo if possible) sometime perhaps? I do intend to play through hell as preparation (normal was really easy). I don't have much hardcore gold, since this is basically my first HC char, but I can offer something in SC gold if necessary.
Thanks.
Conquest#1108 (NA)
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 25 2013 03:22 GMT
#373
Anyone know the change made to the public game vote kick PK exploit, if any? Found this thread on the b.net forums but no one posted anything specific.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978878290

TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 15:02:05
February 25 2013 14:59 GMT
#374
Leveling a Barb, Lvl 18 now.

Tratos#1351 on EU. Add me if you like!
Kanaz
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark658 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 18:44:00
February 25 2013 16:25 GMT
#375
If any one wants to play some hc just add me. Kanaz#2143 - on EU.
Got a wd who can farm a3 inferno comfortable mp0. Could be nice to play with some fellow Tl'ers.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 25 2013 17:48 GMT
#376
RIP PLevel 19 Wizard.

Just finished the Tal Rasha's set to test out an AP-heavy build. Was hungover and logged in and went fighting without thinking about it. Went to Rakkis crossing WP and immediately got pincered (You don't even need to move after WPing in there for the monsters to activate sometimes it seems). Don't make the same mistake I did! I shoulda just WPed back but panic had set in at that point.

RIP Gungnir.
She will always be remembered as my big balls (AO) wizard.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
February 25 2013 17:56 GMT
#377
On February 26 2013 02:48 willoc wrote:
RIP PLevel 19 Wizard.

Just finished the Tal Rasha's set to test out an AP-heavy build. Was hungover and logged in and went fighting without thinking about it. Went to Rakkis crossing WP and immediately got pincered (You don't even need to move after WPing in there for the monsters to activate sometimes it seems). Don't make the same mistake I did! I shoulda just WPed back but panic had set in at that point.

RIP Gungnir.
She will always be remembered as my big balls (AO) wizard.


Rip =(

going to be leveling some guys tonight if you want to join
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 25 2013 18:01 GMT
#378
On February 25 2013 12:22 Eschaton wrote:
Anyone know the change made to the public game vote kick PK exploit, if any? Found this thread on the b.net forums but no one posted anything specific.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978878290



I believe the game doesn't lock your movement when a vote kick has been successful. This was implemented in 1.07.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 25 2013 18:04 GMT
#379
On February 26 2013 02:56 Eschaton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 02:48 willoc wrote:
RIP PLevel 19 Wizard.

Just finished the Tal Rasha's set to test out an AP-heavy build. Was hungover and logged in and went fighting without thinking about it. Went to Rakkis crossing WP and immediately got pincered (You don't even need to move after WPing in there for the monsters to activate sometimes it seems). Don't make the same mistake I did! I shoulda just WPed back but panic had set in at that point.

RIP Gungnir.
She will always be remembered as my big balls (AO) wizard.


Rip =(

going to be leveling some guys tonight if you want to join


Thanks for the condolences. I'm gonna take a break at least for a little while before starting up again. The good news is that I still have all my back-up Wiz gear (about 2M worth), a whole stash tab of leveling gear and 33M in the bank due to the awesome IK Belt that dropped for me last week that sold for 55M. Getting geared up at 60 should go much quicker the next time around.

Thanks for the offer
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
February 26 2013 09:09 GMT
#380
The softcore build for barbs is a glass cannon, yet it is ultimately efficient for farming. With my hardcore build I feel like a steel golem: indestructible, but farming is extremely slow. I've been looking for a compromise, but can't find one. Can any successful HC farming barb link his build/gear please, so at least I know there is a goal to achieve?

Here is my current superdefense build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Reasonable-1733/hero/31143546
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
6h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.