• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13024 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 20

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 60 Next
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 26 2013 09:47 GMT
#381
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/18110756

This is my barb. Missing a nice crit shield and some other stuff, but hes pretty fun to play. My build is for mp1-2.

If I want to speed farm mp0, I use this:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#acRUVk!YhZ!cZabcc

The idea is sprint into mobs, rend, sprint into mobs, rend, sprint into elite pack, rend bash bash rend, sprint... etc.
When you have enough dps it goes reaaaally fast (I have 86k buffed)

Its not as fast as WW barbs etc. but I dont like those in HC, mostly because they are sooooo expensive..... And because well, you re too much of a glass cannon.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 26 2013 23:19 GMT
#382
Did a new vid of first person view and commentary etc of my first Ubers fight in Hardcore mode if anyone wants to see what its like.

Srontgorrth
Profile Joined August 2012
United States204 Posts
February 27 2013 05:11 GMT
#383
i will start my first HC char in a long time tonight! first and only before that was a wiz who made it to ~32 before getting banelinged badly in a3 nightmare. ill probably go with witch doc. hope i can make 60 fast. if anyone on TL is levelling low HC chars and wants to group up or maybe carry me (hehe), add me Weakling#1371 (on NA). mention TL if you add me please!
"i think that message boards were created so that shy people could be assholes"
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 27 2013 10:23 GMT
#384
Very nice video Chosen

Id love to try but IMO DH is a bbbbbbbad class to Uber for the first time on :D
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
February 27 2013 17:07 GMT
#385
--- Nuked ---
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
February 27 2013 18:12 GMT
#386
On February 26 2013 18:47 Douillos wrote:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/18110756

This is my barb. Missing a nice crit shield and some other stuff, but hes pretty fun to play. My build is for mp1-2.

If I want to speed farm mp0, I use this:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#acRUVk!YhZ!cZabcc

The idea is sprint into mobs, rend, sprint into mobs, rend, sprint into elite pack, rend bash bash rend, sprint... etc.
When you have enough dps it goes reaaaally fast (I have 86k buffed)

Its not as fast as WW barbs etc. but I dont like those in HC, mostly because they are sooooo expensive..... And because well, you re too much of a glass cannon.


Thanks, it is definitely a good build. I've tried it out and it is quite faster indeed.

However, I've noticed you haven't progressed through Act 2 and your barb is much stronger than mine. I'm considering killing Belial, but I don't know if I will be able to take more than one explosion. Is it really that difficult?
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
February 27 2013 22:26 GMT
#387
On February 28 2013 03:12 Reasonable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:47 Douillos wrote:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/18110756

This is my barb. Missing a nice crit shield and some other stuff, but hes pretty fun to play. My build is for mp1-2.

If I want to speed farm mp0, I use this:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#acRUVk!YhZ!cZabcc

The idea is sprint into mobs, rend, sprint into mobs, rend, sprint into elite pack, rend bash bash rend, sprint... etc.
When you have enough dps it goes reaaaally fast (I have 86k buffed)

Its not as fast as WW barbs etc. but I dont like those in HC, mostly because they are sooooo expensive..... And because well, you re too much of a glass cannon.


Thanks, it is definitely a good build. I've tried it out and it is quite faster indeed.

However, I've noticed you haven't progressed through Act 2 and your barb is much stronger than mine. I'm considering killing Belial, but I don't know if I will be able to take more than one explosion. Is it really that difficult?


Belial is considered by many to be the toughest boss fight for characters who aren't gg geared. Do it on MP0 the first time (obviously) and have some people who are gg geared accompany you just in-case. I'd be willing to help you kill him too if you want.
Zen5034
Profile Joined July 2011
United States384 Posts
February 28 2013 02:19 GMT
#388
Odd, I was more afraid of Azmodan than Belial; and at the time, I was running a barb that had sub-50K dps. I did get fairly lucky on the meteor part though...
Jaedong!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 05:09:49
February 28 2013 05:09 GMT
#389
You can clear the game with 20-30k dps no problem as long as you have appropriate mitigation and sustain. You don't really need great gear to churn through MP0 solely for completely purposes.

Well, mostly barb/monk, you probably have to get a little higher than that for other classes. Though WD could do it on low dps too.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
February 28 2013 07:04 GMT
#390
On February 28 2013 03:12 Reasonable wrote:


However, I've noticed you haven't progressed through Act 2 and your barb is much stronger than mine. I'm considering killing Belial, but I don't know if I will be able to take more than one explosion. Is it really that difficult?


Ive downed bellial with a now dead character, so i dont really have any reason to redo him.... He would be easily defeated by any of my 60 characters! Its just a question of avoiding his attacks and having a skill that lets you survive if you mess up.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
February 28 2013 09:39 GMT
#391
On February 28 2013 16:04 Douillos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 03:12 Reasonable wrote:


However, I've noticed you haven't progressed through Act 2 and your barb is much stronger than mine. I'm considering killing Belial, but I don't know if I will be able to take more than one explosion. Is it really that difficult?


Ive downed bellial with a now dead character, so i dont really have any reason to redo him.... He would be easily defeated by any of my 60 characters! Its just a question of avoiding his attacks and having a skill that lets you survive if you mess up.


Ah, I hate if's on hardcore. I'll probably get my damage up to 40-50k first before advancing to Act 3. What is your favorite farming routine for Act 2 for barb?
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 09:57:35
February 28 2013 09:57 GMT
#392
On February 28 2013 18:39 Reasonable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 16:04 Douillos wrote:
On February 28 2013 03:12 Reasonable wrote:


However, I've noticed you haven't progressed through Act 2 and your barb is much stronger than mine. I'm considering killing Belial, but I don't know if I will be able to take more than one explosion. Is it really that difficult?


Ive downed bellial with a now dead character, so i dont really have any reason to redo him.... He would be easily defeated by any of my 60 characters! Its just a question of avoiding his attacks and having a skill that lets you survive if you mess up.


Ah, I hate if's on hardcore. I'll probably get my damage up to 40-50k first before advancing to Act 3. What is your favorite farming routine for Act 2 for barb?


ive never actually played my barb on a2, I went directly to A3 after farming a1 mp 1(I have a very phat friend list with loads of people to opens tuff up^^).

But if I had to i would do the quest where you have to find the blood of ZK all the way to ZK, kill him and start over.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Srontgorrth
Profile Joined August 2012
United States204 Posts
February 28 2013 12:20 GMT
#393
On February 27 2013 14:11 Srontgorrth wrote:
i will start my first HC char in a long time tonight! first and only before that was a wiz who made it to ~32 before getting banelinged badly in a3 nightmare. ill probably go with witch doc. hope i can make 60 fast. if anyone on TL is levelling low HC chars and wants to group up or maybe carry me (hehe), add me Weakling#1371 (on NA). mention TL if you add me please!

haha well damn, guess i was wrong about my dead wiz! must've been a3 normal when he died haha and sub-level 30 cuz i got the level 30 hardcore achievement just now. should be hitting nightmare tomorrow! one close call so far due to stupidity and one close call due to internet failure...let's hope i can make 60
"i think that message boards were created so that shy people could be assholes"
Zen5034
Profile Joined July 2011
United States384 Posts
February 28 2013 14:06 GMT
#394
I'm scared to death of act 4 though, so I've just been leveling my other SC characters through inferno for achievements. x_X
Jaedong!
coffee2050
Profile Joined January 2013
1 Post
February 28 2013 20:28 GMT
#395
On February 28 2013 18:39 Reasonable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 16:04 Douillos wrote:
On February 28 2013 03:12 Reasonable wrote:


However, I've noticed you haven't progressed through Act 2 and your barb is much stronger than mine. I'm considering killing Belial, but I don't know if I will be able to take more than one explosion. Is it really that difficult?


Ive downed bellial with a now dead character, so i dont really have any reason to redo him.... He would be easily defeated by any of my 60 characters! Its just a question of avoiding his attacks and having a skill that lets you survive if you mess up.


Ah, I hate if's on hardcore. I'll probably get my damage up to 40-50k first before advancing to Act 3. What is your favorite farming routine for Act 2 for barb?



Looking at your profile you should be able to beat Belial right now no problem. I cleared A4 with my barb with ~500 all resist and 30k DPS which is less than what you have now. When I beat Belial I only had about 16k DPS and I only had to go through one phase of the bombs. Switch in Ignore Pain for Revenge if you're really worried about it.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 02 2013 07:29 GMT
#396
I'm gonna be doing a complete guide of "How to Farm Like a Pro" with a 30minute video for each class and how to farm most effectively / safely for HC / how to play and gear your character. Both for those who are rich and those who are starting out.

On Monday I'll be joined by the #1 Witch Doctor in the World (not server, World) "haXudon" for the first vid, hopefully part 1: - WD will be done Monday night depending on haXudon having free time to do it. After that probably Monk a couple days after that.

+ Show Spoiler [haXudon D3 Heroscore] +

[image loading]
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
March 02 2013 11:42 GMT
#397
On March 02 2013 16:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
I'm gonna be doing a complete guide of "How to Farm Like a Pro" with a 30minute video for each class and how to farm most effectively / safely for HC / how to play and gear your character. Both for those who are rich and those who are starting out.

On Monday I'll be joined by the #1 Witch Doctor in the World (not server, World) "haXudon" for the first vid, hopefully part 1: - WD will be done Monday night depending on haXudon having free time to do it. After that probably Monk a couple days after that.

+ Show Spoiler [haXudon D3 Heroscore] +

[image loading]

Wow, this haXudon guy can buy a decent car for his gear or a house in some places. I'm looking forward to the barb guide, also will definitely watch what haXudon has to share.
zf
Profile Joined April 2011
231 Posts
March 02 2013 12:57 GMT
#398
On March 02 2013 16:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
I'm gonna be doing a complete guide of "How to Farm Like a Pro" with a 30minute video for each class and how to farm most effectively / safely for HC / how to play and gear your character. Both for those who are rich and those who are starting out.

On Monday I'll be joined by the #1 Witch Doctor in the World (not server, World) "haXudon" for the first vid, hopefully part 1: - WD will be done Monday night depending on haXudon having free time to do it. After that probably Monk a couple days after that.

+ Show Spoiler [haXudon D3 Heroscore] +

[image loading]

I'll definitely watch. The Witch Doctor looks like he has a fun build too.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
March 02 2013 17:58 GMT
#399
On March 02 2013 16:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
I'm gonna be doing a complete guide of "How to Farm Like a Pro" with a 30minute video for each class and how to farm most effectively / safely for HC / how to play and gear your character. Both for those who are rich and those who are starting out.

On Monday I'll be joined by the #1 Witch Doctor in the World (not server, World) "haXudon" for the first vid, hopefully part 1: - WD will be done Monday night depending on haXudon having free time to do it. After that probably Monk a couple days after that.

+ Show Spoiler [haXudon D3 Heroscore] +

[image loading]



Great stuff chosen, cant wait to see (even though i dont play WD )
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 18:35:30
March 02 2013 18:13 GMT
#400
On March 02 2013 16:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
I'm gonna be doing a complete guide of "How to Farm Like a Pro" with a 30minute video for each class and how to farm most effectively / safely for HC / how to play and gear your character. Both for those who are rich and those who are starting out.

On Monday I'll be joined by the #1 Witch Doctor in the World (not server, World) "haXudon" for the first vid, hopefully part 1: - WD will be done Monday night depending on haXudon having free time to do it. After that probably Monk a couple days after that.

+ Show Spoiler [haXudon D3 Heroscore] +

[image loading]


Sounds amazing, looking forward to it! Glad you're doing WD first xD Now I've got to look at his build and get gear before every WD on earth sees it...
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1363
TKL 463
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1241
ByuN 461
TKL 447
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24656
Calm 2405
Shuttle 359
Mini 171
White-Ra 157
ZZZero.O 93
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4346
Liquid`Hasu531
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4426
Liquid`RaSZi2286
fl0m1666
FrodaN1348
B2W.Neo736
olofmeister646
Khaldor418
Beastyqt319
Livibee177
crisheroes164
Pyrionflax86
Mew2King66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 18
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach40
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur700
• WagamamaTV390
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 30m
Replay Cast
3h 30m
OSC
16h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.