• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13586 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 22

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 60 Next
zf
Profile Joined April 2011
231 Posts
March 08 2013 15:54 GMT
#421
On March 08 2013 23:18 jfourz wrote:
just logged in for the first time since launch+1month, spent the 2 mil gold i still had on upgrades on the ah, how did i do? what do i need?

Yeah, they've nerfed inferno. Your damage is very low - understandable since you haven't played since launch. Your rings are probably the easiest items to upgrade. Rings with crit damage will go a long way towards increasing your dps.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 08 2013 16:47 GMT
#422
Please add me US people - Pokebunny#1967 farming a3 mp0/1 with a DH and blizzard wiz. Hoping to soon get CM gear for high mp/ubers, but don't have that capability yet
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
jfourz
Profile Joined August 2009
Ireland421 Posts
March 08 2013 16:57 GMT
#423
alright thanks for the advice, i guess i'll look at more damage

what are these mp# things i keep seeing? some way of turning on hard mode or something? would appreciate a link to somewhere i could read up on the new stuff if that exists
it is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. that is true, it's called life.
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
March 08 2013 17:25 GMT
#424
On March 09 2013 01:57 jfourz wrote:
alright thanks for the advice, i guess i'll look at more damage

what are these mp# things i keep seeing? some way of turning on hard mode or something? would appreciate a link to somewhere i could read up on the new stuff if that exists


http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/monster-power-more-guts-more-glory-10-11-2012

blizzards introduction to monster power.

short version, higher mp = monster have more hp and deal more damage but drop more loot
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
March 08 2013 21:44 GMT
#425
Anyone wants to group up or start new characters give me a shout on EU

Dan 2623
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 09 2013 04:35 GMT
#426
On March 09 2013 00:50 serum321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 15:32 Dissenia wrote:
Just finished Inferno Belial with a DH and looking for people to farm with. My gear is pretty bad so hopefully that won't be an issue. Add me Dissenia#1401

I'm just about to kill belial in inferno, I'll add you this evening.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 23:18 jfourz wrote:
just logged in for the first time since launch+1month, spent the 2 mil gold i still had on upgrades on the ah, how did i do? what do i need?
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/jfour-2171/hero/2129395
ran around in inferno for a bit, i remember not being able to kill elite packs unless the affixes were rolled well, but i just killed a shield / molten / plague / arcane pack pretty easily, didn't even need to use invuln... so i'm guessing they nerfed inferno quite a bit?

Yeah, inferno has been nerfed severely 3 or 4 times since launch. And with monster power, on mp0 inferno is a joke compared to launch. Mp3-4 is closer to what it was like at launch.


No way ^^ I feel like about MP7 is what it was at launch... I spent sooooo much gold on my character back then and I couldn't even attempt to fight act 3 elites. Got 1 shotted every time and took 20 minutes to kill 1 pack. I can breeze thru MP4 easy, it was def > MP4 I feel.
Dissenia
Profile Joined November 2011
United States34 Posts
March 09 2013 05:45 GMT
#427
On March 09 2013 13:35 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 00:50 serum321 wrote:
On March 08 2013 15:32 Dissenia wrote:
Just finished Inferno Belial with a DH and looking for people to farm with. My gear is pretty bad so hopefully that won't be an issue. Add me Dissenia#1401

I'm just about to kill belial in inferno, I'll add you this evening.

On March 08 2013 23:18 jfourz wrote:
just logged in for the first time since launch+1month, spent the 2 mil gold i still had on upgrades on the ah, how did i do? what do i need?
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/jfour-2171/hero/2129395
ran around in inferno for a bit, i remember not being able to kill elite packs unless the affixes were rolled well, but i just killed a shield / molten / plague / arcane pack pretty easily, didn't even need to use invuln... so i'm guessing they nerfed inferno quite a bit?

Yeah, inferno has been nerfed severely 3 or 4 times since launch. And with monster power, on mp0 inferno is a joke compared to launch. Mp3-4 is closer to what it was like at launch.


No way ^^ I feel like about MP7 is what it was at launch... I spent sooooo much gold on my character back then and I couldn't even attempt to fight act 3 elites. Got 1 shotted every time and took 20 minutes to kill 1 pack. I can breeze thru MP4 easy, it was def > MP4 I feel.


At launch it was definately higher than mp4. mp3 is around what it was before monster power was introduced (after1.0.4 nerf).
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
March 09 2013 06:26 GMT
#428
I think we have to take into consideration that the gear level we had at launch was nowhere near what you can get for a few mil at this point, influencing our perception of the difficulty. I doubt it was more than ~MP4 stats.
Scythe90
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia137 Posts
March 09 2013 09:31 GMT
#429
Just died to disconnect at paragon 25... maybe I will level another character sometime lol
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
March 09 2013 10:21 GMT
#430
On March 09 2013 15:26 Eschaton wrote:
I think we have to take into consideration that the gear level we had at launch was nowhere near what you can get for a few mil at this point, influencing our perception of the difficulty. I doubt it was more than ~MP4 stats.


not that much, because right when the monster power patch hit the difficulty before was around mp3. the patches before nerfed all monsters damage, another patch nerfed the dangerous monsters damage. I needed 9k armor 800resist 36%block to survive normal white monster (had 40k dps), if I do the same I can do mp6-7 with that and thats mostly due to monster health making it take so much time. The health however have gone up alot with monster power, at launch it was probably around mp3-4

TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
March 09 2013 13:40 GMT
#431
Hi, just wanted to say, I'm still gonna play hardcore, just started work so not much time atm and I changed my battletag to: TzTz#2611 See you in bnet
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-10 00:58:40
March 10 2013 00:57 GMT
#432
I just hit 60 killed Diablo and I'm now on to inferno

It looks tough what stats should I be aiming for on my barb before comfortably handing rares and mobs?

And is it worth levelling my paragon levels up in Hell before trying? Will they help me much in inferno
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 10 2013 01:22 GMT
#433
On March 10 2013 09:57 Denzil wrote:
I just hit 60 killed Diablo and I'm now on to inferno

It looks tough what stats should I be aiming for on my barb before comfortably handing rares and mobs?

And is it worth levelling my paragon levels up in Hell before trying? Will they help me much in inferno


You should be able to do act 1 mp0 if you were able to kill Hell Diablo. Just take it easy and get a feel for things.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-10 04:40:26
March 10 2013 04:22 GMT
#434
Been on a massive legendary dry spell on my softcore character and I just found one with my HC monk that's at level 30 (not Paragon, I'm only in normal difficulty). I suppose I'll take it =/

It's still pretty cool since I'm playing self-found and all. Funny thing was I found a yellow amulet just minutes before that's actually slightly better, though somehow I feel obliged to use the legendary. First world diablo problems!
Srontgorrth
Profile Joined August 2012
United States204 Posts
March 10 2013 04:28 GMT
#435
haha, finding legendaries while leveling HC is actually really refreshing imo. i leveled all my SC chars to 60 within like a month or two of the game's release and found 0, yes 0 legendaries along the way. didn't start getting them til i was farming. so getting the lower level legendaries is sort of cool, since i never really saw them before
"i think that message boards were created so that shy people could be assholes"
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 10 2013 06:09 GMT
#436
On March 10 2013 13:28 Srontgorrth wrote:
haha, finding legendaries while leveling HC is actually really refreshing imo. i leveled all my SC chars to 60 within like a month or two of the game's release and found 0, yes 0 legendaries along the way. didn't start getting them til i was farming. so getting the lower level legendaries is sort of cool, since i never really saw them before


My first 200 hours of playing I didn't get 1 legendary or set item, not a single one. So ya, they have definitely lighted that up a bit.
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
March 10 2013 16:42 GMT
#437
I hadn't gotten a single legendary in hc until yesterday (lvl 7 paragon) and I hit the jackpot on the first one.
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
March 11 2013 00:04 GMT
#438
On March 11 2013 01:42 serum321 wrote:
I hadn't gotten a single legendary in hc until yesterday (lvl 7 paragon) and I hit the jackpot on the first one.


poidh

ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#439
On March 11 2013 01:42 serum321 wrote:
I hadn't gotten a single legendary in hc until yesterday (lvl 7 paragon) and I hit the jackpot on the first one.


What did ya get? My first lvl 60 legendary on Hardcore was a pair of Ice Climber Boots that sold for 10mil on the AH
Genesis08
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
March 11 2013 01:15 GMT
#440
Bleh Izual is such a bitch. lost my 7 paragon dh to the infernal version despite 55k hp and decent AR after one stupid freeze killed me before I unfroze. idk what to think of that. had 75k damage or so.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1266
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1266
ByuN 525
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 175
BRAT_OK 53
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34100
Calm 2624
Shuttle 388
Mini 161
White-Ra 110
firebathero 102
Mong 59
soO 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m3184
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3401
Liquid`Hasu463
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2304
FrodaN1523
B2W.Neo768
olofmeister617
Khaldor471
KnowMe257
Beastyqt228
crisheroes174
Livibee173
Mew2King74
ToD54
kaitlyn16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick416
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach68
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV618
Other Games
• imaqtpie976
• Shiphtur696
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
OSC
4h 25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
OSC
17h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.