• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13024 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 23

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 60 Next
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 11 2013 02:37 GMT
#441
On March 11 2013 10:15 Genesis08 wrote:
Bleh Izual is such a bitch. lost my 7 paragon dh to the infernal version despite 55k hp and decent AR after one stupid freeze killed me before I unfroze. idk what to think of that. had 75k damage or so.


Ya Izual is definitely a bitch especially cuz of the chain freeze. I still havn't fought him and I'm p47
Tuzi
Profile Joined March 2013
1 Post
March 11 2013 03:31 GMT
#442
--- Nuked ---
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
March 11 2013 03:52 GMT
#443
On March 11 2013 10:15 Genesis08 wrote:
Bleh Izual is such a bitch. lost my 7 paragon dh to the infernal version despite 55k hp and decent AR after one stupid freeze killed me before I unfroze. idk what to think of that. had 75k damage or so.


err... am i missing something or are you not running smokescreen?
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 11 2013 04:11 GMT
#444
On March 11 2013 09:43 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 01:42 serum321 wrote:
I hadn't gotten a single legendary in hc until yesterday (lvl 7 paragon) and I hit the jackpot on the first one.


What did ya get? My first lvl 60 legendary on Hardcore was a pair of Ice Climber Boots that sold for 10mil on the AH

He found a 40 CD int litany that sold for 400mil in 30 minutes. Insane luck on the drop and the sell XD
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 11 2013 09:00 GMT
#445
Welp... my top 10 on Server WD died tonight :/

Nothing I did wrong, no disconnect, no tough fight, no computer crash... D3 randomly shut-down on me / crashed outta no where and boom gg.

I was on Mumble with friends and it didnt skip or anything so I know my net was fine. I heard them trying to save me but in the end I was doomed to an Arcane. Horrible timing for a game crash.

Tis' the life of Hardcore. Time to work on getting back in the saddle. I lost over 1billion in gear
Nethermind
Profile Joined April 2011
New Zealand445 Posts
March 11 2013 09:11 GMT
#446
Oh no man... My condolences.

If you need a hand rebuilding, let me know. Should be on your recently played list.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 11 2013 09:29 GMT
#447
On March 11 2013 18:11 Nethermind wrote:
Oh no man... My condolences.

If you need a hand rebuilding, let me know. Should be on your recently played list.


Thanks bro, I think I already got some guys from our Mumble server that will help me out with getting to 60. Finally lost my Hardcore virginity though :/

On a positive note I've got 500mil in gold and my girlfriend plays WD but is in-active now so I can just use her gear and my 500mil gold to get pretty close to back to where I was. Should be able to bounce back from it within 2 weeks or so. Gonna have to figure out why that crash happened tho, cuz if it happened again, then I'd be really hurt.
Oxslow
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom42 Posts
March 11 2013 10:24 GMT
#448
Ouch that was an expensive death.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 11 2013 12:06 GMT
#449
On March 11 2013 18:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 18:11 Nethermind wrote:
Oh no man... My condolences.

If you need a hand rebuilding, let me know. Should be on your recently played list.


Thanks bro, I think I already got some guys from our Mumble server that will help me out with getting to 60. Finally lost my Hardcore virginity though :/

On a positive note I've got 500mil in gold and my girlfriend plays WD but is in-active now so I can just use her gear and my 500mil gold to get pretty close to back to where I was. Should be able to bounce back from it within 2 weeks or so. Gonna have to figure out why that crash happened tho, cuz if it happened again, then I'd be really hurt.

Yea, I had a random crash exactly like that two days ago - fortunately it was on MP0 and was running with a solid party so I didn't even take damage.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 14:37:42
March 11 2013 13:43 GMT
#450
On March 11 2013 13:11 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 09:43 ChosenSC2 wrote:
On March 11 2013 01:42 serum321 wrote:
I hadn't gotten a single legendary in hc until yesterday (lvl 7 paragon) and I hit the jackpot on the first one.


What did ya get? My first lvl 60 legendary on Hardcore was a pair of Ice Climber Boots that sold for 10mil on the AH

He found a 40 CD int litany that sold for 400mil in 30 minutes. Insane luck on the drop and the sell XD

Not even 30 minutes Someone must've been camping that one for awhile.

Add serum#1204 if anyone needs help getting past a certain point or if you want to farm. Going to start working towards getting a set of keys and the plan for a hellfire ring.
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 15:39:38
March 11 2013 15:27 GMT
#451
On March 11 2013 18:00 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Welp... my top 10 on Server WD died tonight :/

Nothing I did wrong, no disconnect, no tough fight, no computer crash... D3 randomly shut-down on me / crashed outta no where and boom gg.

I was on Mumble with friends and it didnt skip or anything so I know my net was fine. I heard them trying to save me but in the end I was doomed to an Arcane. Horrible timing for a game crash.

Tis' the life of Hardcore. Time to work on getting back in the saddle. I lost over 1billion in gear


Ouch! RIP, sorry to hear it. You had some really sick gear.I nearly had a death last night myself when the left click on my mouse suddenly died, and my toon walked into the middle of a group of poison phasebeast champs and refused to move. Finally getting a frog two days ago paid off though, as the health that dropped in my huge pickup radius as the rest of my party killed the pack kept me alive.

On a related note, does anyone know how to keep windows from automatically alt-tabbing me out when I hold down a key (shift) for too long? At least I think that's what I'm doing, a window saying something about accessibility shows up and I'm switched out of D3.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
March 11 2013 17:31 GMT
#452
On March 11 2013 21:06 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 18:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
On March 11 2013 18:11 Nethermind wrote:
Oh no man... My condolences.

If you need a hand rebuilding, let me know. Should be on your recently played list.


Thanks bro, I think I already got some guys from our Mumble server that will help me out with getting to 60. Finally lost my Hardcore virginity though :/

On a positive note I've got 500mil in gold and my girlfriend plays WD but is in-active now so I can just use her gear and my 500mil gold to get pretty close to back to where I was. Should be able to bounce back from it within 2 weeks or so. Gonna have to figure out why that crash happened tho, cuz if it happened again, then I'd be really hurt.


Yea, I had a random crash exactly like that two days ago - fortunately it was on MP0 and was running with a solid party so I didn't even take damage.


Ya I was playing with 2 guys who are experienced and both top 20 on server... its usually never even close to a problem. Was just a 1% awful situation where they were powerless. I mean they can't move my character off of a desecrate or move him away from an arcane beam. They were looking for health globes to pick-up and everything around me was dead. I just happened to crash in that tenth of a second where there would be nothing my team could do. So bullshit ^^
zf
Profile Joined April 2011
231 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 17:50:53
March 11 2013 17:50 GMT
#453
On March 12 2013 00:27 Eschaton wrote:
On a related note, does anyone know how to keep windows from automatically alt-tabbing me out when I hold down a key (shift) for too long? At least I think that's what I'm doing, a window saying something about accessibility shows up and I'm switched out of D3.

Try using your left shift key. Filter keys triggers from your right shift. Also, check out this link if you want to disable it completely.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-13 04:08:54
March 13 2013 04:03 GMT
#454
Just had my first legit death! Paragon 32 122k DPS Wizard bites the dust on a double frozen pack on MP7 in Vault of the Assassins. I teleported through a room that looked to be fine, but apparently there was a doodad in the middle of the room that blocked teleport, and I teleport derped into it. Frozen was laid all over my body as well as some arcane action, and my health went from full to anomaly proc to dead in about two seconds.

Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pokebunny-1967/hero/31385869

Was fun, no regrets! My first legitimate death being on MP7 due to bad luck and my own mistakes is completely acceptable, even with 300-400m in gear.

Still have my DH, so woohoo! Party on.

[image loading]
I tried to teleport through that little thing to the left of the center where my dead body was. As soon as I saw myself fail to teleport and get frozen, I knew it was over, as you can see where I typed "SHIT"
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
March 13 2013 04:53 GMT
#455
your gruop mates were separated too, maybe if they were closer they could have helped
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
March 13 2013 12:58 GMT
#456
The collision detection on teleport pisses me off so much, why is it even leap is much better?
Beorn1
Profile Joined April 2011
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 09:23:58
March 14 2013 09:22 GMT
#457
Hey guys I'm still pretty newbie as far as knowing the understanding behind all the stats and how they synergize, so if someone doesn't mind will you take a look and see what direction I should take on upgrades. I know it depends on what is available and what not but what is really holding me back atm? I have around 30 mil to spend atm but willing to save more for a big item for sure.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Beorn-1917/hero/22467248

I'm trying to gear out the WD. Any help is appreciated also feel free to add me and farm up some hc!

Edit: Really the only rule I apply when buying gear is trying to not get IAS for wd as mana is such a limiting factor. Is this correct?
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
March 14 2013 20:07 GMT
#458
On March 14 2013 18:22 Beorn1 wrote:
Hey guys I'm still pretty newbie as far as knowing the understanding behind all the stats and how they synergize, so if someone doesn't mind will you take a look and see what direction I should take on upgrades. I know it depends on what is available and what not but what is really holding me back atm? I have around 30 mil to spend atm but willing to save more for a big item for sure.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Beorn-1917/hero/22467248

I'm trying to gear out the WD. Any help is appreciated also feel free to add me and farm up some hc!

Edit: Really the only rule I apply when buying gear is trying to not get IAS for wd as mana is such a limiting factor. Is this correct?


#1 Helm w/ socket

#2 You don't have any LoH or lifesteal. IMO you need at least a weapon with lifesteal to survive. Think about a Manajuma's knife. Your sheet DPS will drop a bit, but the survivability is worth it.

#2B Toad rain is good if you have LoH but you don't so why use it? since you have a frog, drop toad rain and move toward a zombie bears / gruesome feast spec.

#3 CC on rings. IAS is not necessarily *bad*, but it is less good than CC/CD.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 14 2013 23:07 GMT
#459
On March 14 2013 18:22 Beorn1 wrote:
Hey guys I'm still pretty newbie as far as knowing the understanding behind all the stats and how they synergize, so if someone doesn't mind will you take a look and see what direction I should take on upgrades. I know it depends on what is available and what not but what is really holding me back atm? I have around 30 mil to spend atm but willing to save more for a big item for sure.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Beorn-1917/hero/22467248

I'm trying to gear out the WD. Any help is appreciated also feel free to add me and farm up some hc!

Edit: Really the only rule I apply when buying gear is trying to not get IAS for wd as mana is such a limiting factor. Is this correct?

Your armor is superduper low. Allres is great, but 10 armor = 1 AR - you have a lot of low ilvl armor and no +armor on anything... look into +armor pants/chests, your chest especially could be replaced imo. Your rings are both quite lackluster too. Shoulders could easily be rolled better. Helm, well, you don't necessarily need a socket, but... it would be nice.

Start working towards zuni set as well.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Beorn1
Profile Joined April 2011
United States27 Posts
March 15 2013 18:35 GMT
#460
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Will def look into gettin the Manajuma's knife. I am just recently trying the rain of toads cause I saw other using it but didn't know it was for LOH.

I really wanna replace my chest it just gives me so much hp >< but thanks again. Also my tag Beorn#1917 if anyone wants to add me. I can help you out or grind with ya either way =D.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1363
TKL 463
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1241
ByuN 461
TKL 447
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24656
Calm 2405
Shuttle 359
Mini 171
White-Ra 157
ZZZero.O 93
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4346
Liquid`Hasu531
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4426
Liquid`RaSZi2286
fl0m1666
FrodaN1348
B2W.Neo736
olofmeister646
Khaldor418
Beastyqt319
Livibee177
crisheroes164
Pyrionflax86
Mew2King66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 18
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach40
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur700
• WagamamaTV390
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 30m
Replay Cast
3h 30m
OSC
16h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.