• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7978 users

Monk - Builds/Discussion - Page 127

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 141 Next
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
November 21 2012 01:36 GMT
#2521
On November 21 2012 10:20 wooozy wrote:
well don't forget echoing fury has fear on hit which is really annoying


Ya, and can't roll life steal with a socket I guess , which is bad for sustain
#1 Grubby Fan.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
November 21 2012 01:45 GMT
#2522
yes you can o.o

they're just absurdly expensive
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
November 21 2012 01:59 GMT
#2523
Oh wow, I hate my friend who told me this, I never checked. Sigh. Is there any way to calculate the DPS increase from the +APS, like any DPS websites or spreadsheet?
#1 Grubby Fan.
zylog
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada943 Posts
November 21 2012 02:07 GMT
#2524
On November 21 2012 09:41 Derrida wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 08:55 zylog wrote:
On November 20 2012 15:21 Samba wrote:
But it snapshots the overall LS you have, not only when my LS weapon is active in the moment i snapshot, right?

And on a side note: Has anyone played around with the additional FoT damage on Inna´s Radiance? I just saw one with 12%, wouldn´t that be a crazy dps increase, especially with a WKL?

My friend and I tested this out the other day. Snapshotting with a non-lifesteal skorn led to high damage but poor survivability. So, we went and bought a lifesteal skorn, and now my friend can tank mp10 no problem. Therefore, it seems that the lifesteal of the cyclones is dependent on having lifesteal when snapshotting, having lifesteal on your dual wield setup only steals life from FOT, in which case LOH might be a better option there.


sorry, I couldn't understand that part. could you expand? Also your previous comment about +APS giving your offhand more swings? Does +APS work like that?


If you snapshot with a non lifesteal 2 hander, you won't lifesteal from the cyclones even if your dual wield setup has lifesteal, though you will get it from your fists of thunder attacks. Since the cyclones do the bulk of the damage, this is a pretty big loss in sustainability.

If you get yourself a lifesteal 2 hander (which is >10x more expensive) the cyclones do heal and your sustain is massively increased.

As for the dual wield setup, it is probably a better idea to go for a faster attacking setup even at the expense of dps, since the goal is to proc cyclones. I even went with a shield for an extra boost to crit chance. With the emphasis on fast attacks over dps, it might actually be better to take life on hit instead of lifesteal for these weapons, though it's a matter of your individual gear setup.

As other have said, +APS is an amazing stat which boosts your attack speed, making a slow weapon fairly quick or making a fast one even faster. The more base weapon APS you have, the faster it scales with IAS.
Samba
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany452 Posts
November 21 2012 06:18 GMT
#2525
On November 21 2012 11:07 zylog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 09:41 Derrida wrote:
On November 21 2012 08:55 zylog wrote:
On November 20 2012 15:21 Samba wrote:
But it snapshots the overall LS you have, not only when my LS weapon is active in the moment i snapshot, right?

And on a side note: Has anyone played around with the additional FoT damage on Inna´s Radiance? I just saw one with 12%, wouldn´t that be a crazy dps increase, especially with a WKL?

My friend and I tested this out the other day. Snapshotting with a non-lifesteal skorn led to high damage but poor survivability. So, we went and bought a lifesteal skorn, and now my friend can tank mp10 no problem. Therefore, it seems that the lifesteal of the cyclones is dependent on having lifesteal when snapshotting, having lifesteal on your dual wield setup only steals life from FOT, in which case LOH might be a better option there.


sorry, I couldn't understand that part. could you expand? Also your previous comment about +APS giving your offhand more swings? Does +APS work like that?


If you snapshot with a non lifesteal 2 hander, you won't lifesteal from the cyclones even if your dual wield setup has lifesteal, though you will get it from your fists of thunder attacks. Since the cyclones do the bulk of the damage, this is a pretty big loss in sustainability.

If you get yourself a lifesteal 2 hander (which is >10x more expensive) the cyclones do heal and your sustain is massively increased.

As for the dual wield setup, it is probably a better idea to go for a faster attacking setup even at the expense of dps, since the goal is to proc cyclones. I even went with a shield for an extra boost to crit chance. With the emphasis on fast attacks over dps, it might actually be better to take life on hit instead of lifesteal for these weapons, though it's a matter of your individual gear setup.

As other have said, +APS is an amazing stat which boosts your attack speed, making a slow weapon fairly quick or making a fast one even faster. The more base weapon APS you have, the faster it scales with IAS.


But when i snapshot while dualwielding it also snapshots my overall LS, right?!
I don´t switch to a 2h to snapshot and only my offhand has LS on it. Do i still get the LS no matter which weapon is active at that moment?
RIP Geoff “iNcontroL" Robinson, September 11, 1985 - July 20, 2019
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
November 21 2012 07:22 GMT
#2526
Just think of it this way:

Anything your character sheet says when you cast Sweeping Wind gets snapshotted. If you're using Cyclone, that snapshot also applies to the spawned cyclones too.

So the lifesteal still counts even if the active-weapon is the non-lifesteal one. The only thing that changes based on your active weapon is attack speed and weapon damage (I'm trusting Rawr on this; they calculate different SW dps based on MH/OH), and you can see the attack speed changing on the character sheet (although I guess you can't see the weapon dmg change).

On November 21 2012 10:59 Derrida wrote:
Oh wow, I hate my friend who told me this, I never checked. Sigh. Is there any way to calculate the DPS increase from the +APS, like any DPS websites or spreadsheet?


Pretty much all of the dps calculators will do it now; some you just have to manually add in the APS to the OH (ie type in 1.61 aps instead of 1.4). Keep in mind that the APS on Echoing Fury already accounts for the +APS on it.
Samba
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany452 Posts
November 21 2012 07:28 GMT
#2527
On November 21 2012 16:22 Wuster wrote:
Just think of it this way:

Anything your character sheet says when you cast Sweeping Wind gets snapshotted. If you're using Cyclone, that snapshot also applies to the spawned cyclones too.

So the lifesteal still counts even if the active-weapon is the non-lifesteal one. The only thing that changes based on your active weapon is attack speed and weapon damage (I'm trusting Rawr on this; they calculate different SW dps based on MH/OH), and you can see the attack speed changing on the character sheet (although I guess you can't see the weapon dmg change).

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 10:59 Derrida wrote:
Oh wow, I hate my friend who told me this, I never checked. Sigh. Is there any way to calculate the DPS increase from the +APS, like any DPS websites or spreadsheet?


Pretty much all of the dps calculators will do it now; some you just have to manually add in the APS to the OH (ie type in 1.61 aps instead of 1.4). Keep in mind that the APS on Echoing Fury already accounts for the +APS on it.



Alright, thanks. Just got confused.
RIP Geoff “iNcontroL" Robinson, September 11, 1985 - July 20, 2019
Burrfoot
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States1176 Posts
November 21 2012 11:34 GMT
#2528
Echoing Fury should be combined with a cold SoJ to not annoy you bat-crazy walking into fire.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Davlok-1847/career
gozt
Profile Joined November 2012
Sweden13 Posts
November 22 2012 02:11 GMT
#2529
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fruitdealer-2750/hero/282318

Really need help with my monk!

Don´t have that much money, around 8 million. But I really need to know what to focus on. Have been trying to get res to survive but doesnt seem to help that much

The pursuit of normality is the ultimate sacrifice of potential.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-22 05:40:39
November 22 2012 05:36 GMT
#2530
you're sitting at 600ish resists which is fine. i think you're having issues surviving because your sustain isn't too great. 3% lifesteal isn't gonna cut it when you're sitting at 68k paper DPS, especially not with 0% ias

i typically prefer attack speed over crit damage for rings and glove. at the very least, replace your left ring (it has the wrong resist anyways, as does your helm) with one that has 8-9% ias. bonus points if you can get cc or loh along with it. you can do the same with your gloves. i don't know the EU market, but on US, gloves with 160+ dex, 9 ias, 8.5cc, and 30 single resist costs no more than 1m
zylog
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada943 Posts
November 22 2012 15:46 GMT
#2531
So I picked up a lifesteal skorn yesterday, and now running ubers on mp10 is so easy that I barely need to pay attention. Whether it's Maghda butterflies or Kulle's tornadoes, it doesn't matter as long as I'm punching and generating cyclones I can outheal so much damage.

Unfortunately, my monk is at such a low paragon level that it sucks not having full MF all the time.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-23 07:57:51
November 23 2012 07:55 GMT
#2532
On November 23 2012 00:46 zylog wrote:
So I picked up a lifesteal skorn yesterday, and now running ubers on mp10 is so easy that I barely need to pay attention. Whether it's Maghda butterflies or Kulle's tornadoes, it doesn't matter as long as I'm punching and generating cyclones I can outheal so much damage.

Unfortunately, my monk is at such a low paragon level that it sucks not having full MF all the time.


Could you link your profile? I am interested to see your full set-up!

Edit: hehe, I guess this is your profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zylog-1818/hero/11141854 ?
Could you tell more about your set-up as you are kinda naked on your profile
zylog
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada943 Posts
November 23 2012 13:09 GMT
#2533
On November 23 2012 16:55 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2012 00:46 zylog wrote:
So I picked up a lifesteal skorn yesterday, and now running ubers on mp10 is so easy that I barely need to pay attention. Whether it's Maghda butterflies or Kulle's tornadoes, it doesn't matter as long as I'm punching and generating cyclones I can outheal so much damage.

Unfortunately, my monk is at such a low paragon level that it sucks not having full MF all the time.


Could you link your profile? I am interested to see your full set-up!

Edit: hehe, I guess this is your profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zylog-1818/hero/11141854 ?
Could you tell more about your set-up as you are kinda naked on your profile

Most of my items are pretty cheap, with the exceptions of Inna's Temperance/Crit Lacuni/SOJ (all from my barb) and the skorn which cost 30 million. For the rest of the items I was buying out the cheapest things available provided that they had reasonable stats.

Snapshot Setup
[image loading]
So here I emphasize dexterity, +Damage on jewellery, +sweeping damage (12%) and +elite damage (29%).

Tanky Setup
[image loading]
After casting sweeping wind, I swap into a tankier setup with an emphasis on attack speed and crit chance. As you can see, this is mostly really terrible gear, but the crit chance is good at 56% and the attacks per second decent at 2.33. My resists are low because of the Inna's set, so I compensate by getting a large HP pool.

Here's a video demonstration against Ghom:


From the first punch to the last one took 2:09, so this calculates to an effective DPS of 1 073 065. Not bad considering how bad the stats are, a better geared monk could do even better.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
November 23 2012 13:21 GMT
#2534
On November 23 2012 22:09 zylog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2012 16:55 Ketch wrote:
On November 23 2012 00:46 zylog wrote:
So I picked up a lifesteal skorn yesterday, and now running ubers on mp10 is so easy that I barely need to pay attention. Whether it's Maghda butterflies or Kulle's tornadoes, it doesn't matter as long as I'm punching and generating cyclones I can outheal so much damage.

Unfortunately, my monk is at such a low paragon level that it sucks not having full MF all the time.


Could you link your profile? I am interested to see your full set-up!

Edit: hehe, I guess this is your profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zylog-1818/hero/11141854 ?
Could you tell more about your set-up as you are kinda naked on your profile

+ Show Spoiler +
Most of my items are pretty cheap, with the exceptions of Inna's Temperance/Crit Lacuni/SOJ (all from my barb) and the skorn which cost 30 million. For the rest of the items I was buying out the cheapest things available provided that they had reasonable stats.

Snapshot Setup
[image loading]
So here I emphasize dexterity, +Damage on jewellery, +sweeping damage (12%) and +elite damage (29%).

Tanky Setup
[image loading]
After casting sweeping wind, I swap into a tankier setup with an emphasis on attack speed and crit chance. As you can see, this is mostly really terrible gear, but the crit chance is good at 56% and the attacks per second decent at 2.33. My resists are low because of the Inna's set, so I compensate by getting a large HP pool.

Here's a video demonstration against Ghom:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZSLOgywVW4

From the first punch to the last one took 2:09, so this calculates to an effective DPS of 1 073 065. Not bad considering how bad the stats are, a better geared monk could do even better.


Thx for the comprehensive overview
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-23 13:31:55
November 23 2012 13:31 GMT
#2535
On November 23 2012 22:09 zylog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2012 16:55 Ketch wrote:
On November 23 2012 00:46 zylog wrote:
So I picked up a lifesteal skorn yesterday, and now running ubers on mp10 is so easy that I barely need to pay attention. Whether it's Maghda butterflies or Kulle's tornadoes, it doesn't matter as long as I'm punching and generating cyclones I can outheal so much damage.

Unfortunately, my monk is at such a low paragon level that it sucks not having full MF all the time.


Could you link your profile? I am interested to see your full set-up!

Edit: hehe, I guess this is your profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zylog-1818/hero/11141854 ?
Could you tell more about your set-up as you are kinda naked on your profile

+ Show Spoiler +
Most of my items are pretty cheap, with the exceptions of Inna's Temperance/Crit Lacuni/SOJ (all from my barb) and the skorn which cost 30 million. For the rest of the items I was buying out the cheapest things available provided that they had reasonable stats.

Snapshot Setup
[image loading]
So here I emphasize dexterity, +Damage on jewellery, +sweeping damage (12%) and +elite damage (29%).

Tanky Setup
[image loading]
After casting sweeping wind, I swap into a tankier setup with an emphasis on attack speed and crit chance. As you can see, this is mostly really terrible gear, but the crit chance is good at 56% and the attacks per second decent at 2.33. My resists are low because of the Inna's set, so I compensate by getting a large HP pool.

Here's a video demonstration against Ghom:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZSLOgywVW4

From the first punch to the last one took 2:09, so this calculates to an effective DPS of 1 073 065. Not bad considering how bad the stats are, a better geared monk could do even better.


Mind=Blown. Killing Ghom @MP10 with 20k DPS just shows how much broken the game is to me
#1 Grubby Fan.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-23 23:55:50
November 23 2012 23:55 GMT
#2536
to be fair, killing bosses has never really been a benchmark for anything other than dps. =\ back in retail, people could kill inferno diablo with 300-400 resists (having it that low was unheard of in those days) while stacking a bunch of ias/loh,but couldn't do anything against ordinary elite packs
gozt
Profile Joined November 2012
Sweden13 Posts
November 24 2012 13:06 GMT
#2537
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 22 2012 14:36 wooozy wrote:
you're sitting at 600ish resists which is fine. i think you're having issues surviving because your sustain isn't too great. 3% lifesteal isn't gonna cut it when you're sitting at 68k paper DPS, especially not with 0% ias

i typically prefer attack speed over crit damage for rings and glove. at the very least, replace your left ring (it has the wrong resist anyways, as does your helm) with one that has 8-9% ias. bonus points if you can get cc or loh along with it. you can do the same with your gloves. i don't know the EU market, but on US, gloves with 160+ dex, 9 ias, 8.5cc, and 30 single resist costs no more than 1m



So i tried to do as best as i could following these advice.

whats next on my agenda for my monk?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fruitdealer-2750/hero/282318
The pursuit of normality is the ultimate sacrifice of potential.
zylog
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada943 Posts
November 24 2012 14:09 GMT
#2538
On November 24 2012 08:55 wooozy wrote:
to be fair, killing bosses has never really been a benchmark for anything other than dps. =\ back in retail, people could kill inferno diablo with 300-400 resists (having it that low was unheard of in those days) while stacking a bunch of ias/loh,but couldn't do anything against ordinary elite packs

Well, it's not like I was using a special build just for benchmarking dps. That was just my general build that I use for uber carry runs, it had fleet footed and serenity, neither of which had any use the fight. If I really wanted optimize for the best boss dps, I would take combination strike and foresight for an additional 34% weapon damage.

On mp10, most packs take about 60 seconds for me to kill, maybe 90 seconds for something annoying like reflect + molten. Unlike Ghom, I do have to be a bit more aware of my surroundings, timing my serenity/blind cooldowns to get me through tough spots, or if those aren't available, even stepping away from the fight for a couple seconds to let an ice bomb blow up or to get out from standing over a desecrate circle. This isn't fast enough to make mp10 farming viable, but it shows that this setup is quite decent.



Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
November 26 2012 21:20 GMT
#2539
It sounds really cool, I'd love to be able to solo mp10. I'll give this zylog build a try.
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
Samba
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany452 Posts
November 29 2012 07:17 GMT
#2540
Alright, since nobody else seems to need some help, i´m just gonna put my monk up for discussion.
Currently i can comfortably farm MP7 ubers with a barb in our group, on MP8 the Siegebreaker is the problem, i just can´t tank him alone as the reflect plus his triple-attack brings me down slowly.
So how would you guys go on from here to increase the MP? Seems like everthing just costs a fortune from here on and i´m only sitting at 25 mio atm. I was thinking about getting a nice Inna´s chest when i got the money as the melee reduction gives me a pretty nice ehp buff and i got a decent mempo i could switch then to without losing the set-bonus.
Any input is appreciated.

Char
buffed: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Samba-1157/hero/50295

unbuffed: http://d3up.com/b/82966
RIP Geoff “iNcontroL" Robinson, September 11, 1985 - July 20, 2019
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3661
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2608
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.