• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7150 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 978

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 976 977 978 979 980 1121 Next
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 23 2015 16:22 GMT
#19541
On September 24 2015 00:52 Souma wrote:
ScreaM joining Titan was real.


its real, but it's stupid imo
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-23 16:59:48
September 23 2015 16:57 GMT
#19542
I don't see how Titan can compete even with Scream. But then a very old line up would be back, sort of, +Rpk -NBK but Rpk was in that lineup aswell at the start so it's quite funny. Not sure how this will workout. Let's wait for something to set.
Also, wtf, didn't know ocelote (don't really like him) is owner of G2 o.o 'mazin

edit* lol nvm, it's real. Hmm sorry for Maniac, more international teams please. So much more prospect but I guess English and general communication is really a big problem.

Anyhow, GTR to C9 would be a pretty cool indeed, I feel like he needs a change, he's still the BEAST.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 23 2015 20:09 GMT
#19543
On September 24 2015 01:19 MassHysteria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2015 09:41 Nagisama wrote:
Spacebar, but only because I already know how to bunnyhop and I need my scroll wheel for other things when playing competitive.

It is much easier to learn how to bhop by binding mwheelup and mwheeldown to jump.

What DO YOU use the scroll wheel for? Just curious..

mwheelup pulls out a HE grenade.
mwheeldown pulls out a flashbang.
mouse3 (clicking the mouse wheel) pulls out a smoke grenade.

I've used this setup since 1.6 (i think i saw someone in 3D have that in their config, so I've used it since), and with the addition of the molly, kind of made it annoying, so i had to bind that to "g"
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 23 2015 20:13 GMT
#19544
I should get around to binding diff nades to diff keys I just press 4 a lot :|

I use mousewheel up/down exclusively for spamming weapon changes during buy time i'd be seriously impeded if I changed them
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
September 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#19545
Binding individual nades is overlooked by a ton of people, but it's so handy to just press one key to throw your panic molotov or flash when you need to!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 23 2015 20:59 GMT
#19546
I still screw it up, because my indecisiveness under pressure can't determine what nade to throw. It'll still look like I'm mashing 4 to scroll through nades, instead I'm more "spam mouse wheel". =\
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
September 23 2015 21:00 GMT
#19547
On September 24 2015 05:09 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2015 01:19 MassHysteria wrote:
On September 23 2015 09:41 Nagisama wrote:
Spacebar, but only because I already know how to bunnyhop and I need my scroll wheel for other things when playing competitive.

It is much easier to learn how to bhop by binding mwheelup and mwheeldown to jump.

What DO YOU use the scroll wheel for? Just curious..

mwheelup pulls out a HE grenade.
mwheeldown pulls out a flashbang.
mouse3 (clicking the mouse wheel) pulls out a smoke grenade.

I've used this setup since 1.6 (i think i saw someone in 3D have that in their config, so I've used it since), and with the addition of the molly, kind of made it annoying, so i had to bind that to "g"

That's pretty sick actually. If I was better at bhopping with space bar I would use this too...I might keep mwheeldown for jump and bind the other 2 to something similar since I.m pretty consistent with only using the down.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-23 21:34:37
September 23 2015 21:34 GMT
#19548
I guess I'm kind of glad I learned how to bunny hop before I started playing the game competitively. So I'm able to chain a hop or three with the space bar alone.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 24 2015 18:38 GMT
#19549
Chaobo did good interview with GBJames about the improvements


http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2015/09/24/james-on-improving-liquid-csgo
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
September 24 2015 20:19 GMT
#19550
On September 24 2015 06:00 MassHysteria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2015 05:09 Nagisama wrote:
On September 24 2015 01:19 MassHysteria wrote:
On September 23 2015 09:41 Nagisama wrote:
Spacebar, but only because I already know how to bunnyhop and I need my scroll wheel for other things when playing competitive.

It is much easier to learn how to bhop by binding mwheelup and mwheeldown to jump.

What DO YOU use the scroll wheel for? Just curious..

mwheelup pulls out a HE grenade.
mwheeldown pulls out a flashbang.
mouse3 (clicking the mouse wheel) pulls out a smoke grenade.

I've used this setup since 1.6 (i think i saw someone in 3D have that in their config, so I've used it since), and with the addition of the molly, kind of made it annoying, so i had to bind that to "g"

That's pretty sick actually. If I was better at bhopping with space bar I would use this too...I might keep mwheeldown for jump and bind the other 2 to something similar since I.m pretty consistent with only using the down.


I use wheel down mouse 4 and 5 for nades (most have them now) so you can cover everything pretty much. I still use wheel up but bhopping has situational uses and I developed some bad habits when I was learning it so I avoid it unless I need a quick reposition.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 24 2015 20:22 GMT
#19551
mouse 4 for me is usually TS/mumble/in game as necessary. mouse 5 is reload :D
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
September 24 2015 21:13 GMT
#19552
Nah bros, guitar player masterrace: mouse 4 - smoke; T - grenade; C - molotov; V - Flash :D mouse 3 - ingame mic
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
September 24 2015 21:18 GMT
#19553
Nagi I knew there was something wrong with you and I just found out what it was.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-24 21:28:58
September 24 2015 21:25 GMT
#19554
Let's see, I use:

(left) ALT for ingame/TS mic
mouse wheel UP, DOWN and SPACE all bound to jump
mouse 3 (wheel CLICK) for fire grenades (CT and T) and decoys
mouse 4 (side button BACK) for smoke grenades
mouse 5 (side button FORWARD) for flashbangs
key number 4 for he grenades (and only those, so just 'use weapon_hegrenade')

I also have the F key bound to the mat_clear command or whatever it's called. This way I can clear blood/explosion decals from the map when I want to as they are important to notice BUT also drastically reduce visibility when you're holding an angle that's covered in dark blood. And I use Q for inspecting as I do quickswitching etc. with numbers manually (for example after an AWP shot I'll hit 3 and then 1 really quickly as opposed to the standard Q key twice). Everything else is standard in my key setup I believe.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 24 2015 21:37 GMT
#19555
On September 25 2015 06:18 porkRaven wrote:
Nagi I knew there was something wrong with you and I just found out what it was.

wtf... i already knew what was wrong with you! you're a jerk! -3-
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-24 23:30:45
September 24 2015 23:30 GMT
#19556
Mouse 4 for TS masterrace.

Mouse 5 for ingame scrubs. xD
Useless wet fish.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
September 24 2015 23:35 GMT
#19557
I don't even have a mouse 5...
Stuck.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 25 2015 00:07 GMT
#19558
CAPSLOCK for TS


The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
September 25 2015 00:54 GMT
#19559
Voice activation master race tbh, I have mute on my numpad somewhere, minus I think. I think I used to have T for TS, which is quite far out tbh.

I have F for Flash but I don't use it. I need to find a way to actively use nade binds. Just need to find comfortable keys.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-25 08:46:21
September 25 2015 08:45 GMT
#19560
Hmmm interesting, I may want to revise my setup.

For now:
A -> Pulls a flashbang
F -> Pulls a smoke
4 -> Pulls a nade
X -> Molly
C -> Decoy

And I use my Mouse 4 for PTT, but could replace 4 and 5 with nades actually, to keep my movement smoother when pulling nades by using my right hand.

(Oh and I don't really bunnyhop, so I only have space bound to jump).
LiquipediaWanderer
Prev 1 976 977 978 979 980 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4422
Jaedong 2397
Leta 2249
Soulkey 1875
EffOrt 1036
Soma 643
Mini 452
Horang2 388
BeSt 314
Light 294
[ Show more ]
Rush 265
Stork 261
Larva 209
Snow 173
ggaemo 139
Killer 131
Pusan 127
Barracks 124
Zeus 113
hero 100
firebathero 94
JYJ 86
Mong 60
Sea.KH 58
Sharp 39
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 29
Shinee 28
Bale 28
sorry 23
zelot 21
Sexy 19
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6476
qojqva1263
Dendi741
XaKoH 457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 553
kRYSTAL_276
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4213
Khaldor158
Other Games
gofns44799
singsing1662
olofmeister1268
B2W.Neo797
byalli551
Lowko385
Livibee195
DeMusliM195
mouzStarbuck172
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS99
OGKoka 91
Chillindude13
Railgan10
amsayoshi0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV403
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV359
League of Legends
• Jankos1779
• Nemesis1568
• TFBlade406
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 9m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.