left ALT for ingame mic
mouse wheel DOWN and SPACE to jump
mouse wheel UP to cycle weapons
mouse 3 to drop weapons
mouse 4 for pistol
mouse 5 for flashbang
C key for HE
V key for smoke
Oh and i have crouch on SHIFT and walk on CTRL
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
iXphobos
Germany1465 Posts
September 25 2015 08:53 GMT
#19561
left ALT for ingame mic mouse wheel DOWN and SPACE to jump mouse wheel UP to cycle weapons mouse 3 to drop weapons mouse 4 for pistol mouse 5 for flashbang C key for HE V key for smoke Oh and i have crouch on SHIFT and walk on CTRL | ||
|
iXphobos
Germany1465 Posts
September 25 2015 08:55 GMT
#19562
On September 25 2015 17:45 Ragnarork wrote: A -> Pulls a flashbang Wait. How do you move? oO xD | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 25 2015 09:09 GMT
#19563
| ||
|
Sableyeah
Netherlands2119 Posts
September 25 2015 09:12 GMT
#19564
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
September 25 2015 09:21 GMT
#19565
On September 25 2015 17:55 iXphobos wrote: Wait. How do you move? oO xD Ah right haha. I have a french keyboard layout, so: A Z E R T Y Q S D F G Makes more sense. Yeah, it'd be Q otherwise. ![]() On September 25 2015 18:09 Kipsate wrote: Mouse 4 for Voice Chat is master race I find it quite a bit unpleasant at time. But yeah, didn't really find anything better... The best way is still voice activation correctly calibrated (and without a cough...). | ||
|
NihiLStarcraft
Denmark1413 Posts
September 25 2015 09:54 GMT
#19566
On September 25 2015 18:12 Sableyeah wrote: Mouse 4 would require my right hand thumb (Mouse) to press, which in turn would hinder my mouse grip. I dont see that working well when trying to aim. In general, anything except mouse 1 and 2, I avoid. Exactly, I don't know how ppl are using any buttons on the mouse for voice when it surely must affect your aim? | ||
|
Kotreb
Croatia1392 Posts
September 25 2015 10:12 GMT
#19567
| ||
|
NihiLStarcraft
Denmark1413 Posts
September 25 2015 10:13 GMT
#19568
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
September 25 2015 10:22 GMT
#19569
| ||
|
iXphobos
Germany1465 Posts
September 25 2015 11:15 GMT
#19570
TL teaches you new things every day. ![]() | ||
|
Rebs
Pakistan10726 Posts
September 25 2015 11:18 GMT
#19571
On September 25 2015 18:12 Sableyeah wrote: Mouse 4 would require my right hand thumb (Mouse) to press, which in turn would hinder my mouse grip. I dont see that working well when trying to aim. In general, anything except mouse 1 and 2, I avoid. Well,, when your pulling out nades, your not really aiming :p its a split second motion, but I get you it can be uncomfortable if your not used to it. On September 25 2015 19:22 Ragnarork wrote: The thing is, for just a button push that might be okay, but when you have to keep it pressed for PTT, it just fucks up the aim, yes :/ exactly thats why I dont use side buttons fo ptt | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
September 26 2015 21:03 GMT
#19572
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
September 26 2015 23:38 GMT
#19573
| ||
|
Capped
United Kingdom7236 Posts
September 26 2015 23:54 GMT
#19574
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
September 28 2015 21:52 GMT
#19575
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 28 2015 22:25 GMT
#19576
+ Show Spoiler + did this today | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
September 28 2015 22:27 GMT
#19577
| ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
September 29 2015 07:35 GMT
#19578
what do I do now, it's the only ak hat I have | ||
|
Miragee
8708 Posts
September 29 2015 08:07 GMT
#19579
On September 29 2015 16:35 Stancel wrote: my stattrak ak has 1337 kills what do I do now, it's the only ak hat I have Use standard model until you get a new one. Alternative ways are to drop switch with one of your team mates everytime or to not kill anything with ak anymore. | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
September 29 2015 08:08 GMT
#19580
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|