• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8647 users

POLL: Macro Booster Community Feedback - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-14 17:03:28
September 14 2015 17:00 GMT
#81
Maybe someone has already mentioned this. But the poll is terribly flawed. It asks which is the most fun we've had. But we've never had a version with no inject.

No Macro Boosters (Chrono, Mule, Inject Removed) (347)


How can so many people vote that this is the most fun they've had, when it never happened? Anyway, I voted that way also because I think they should all be removed. But the wording in the poll is just bad, the results are tainted. And that's enough for Blizzard to totally discredit/ignore this poll.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
AgamemnonSC2
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada254 Posts
September 14 2015 17:36 GMT
#82
Thank you for pointing out the mistake. I edited the op. I still think the poll is meaningful, just a typo.
Co-Founder of SC2 Mistakes
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
September 14 2015 18:01 GMT
#83
no macro mechanics, rebalance the game.
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
September 14 2015 18:19 GMT
#84
put macro mechanics further up in the tech tree to encourage expanding
AgamemnonSC2
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada254 Posts
September 15 2015 00:32 GMT
#85
On September 15 2015 03:19 y0su wrote:
put macro mechanics further up in the tech tree to encourage expanding


Neat idea, but I just don't think that will happen, nor do I want it to.
Co-Founder of SC2 Mistakes
eyk123
Profile Joined September 2015
1 Post
Last Edited: 2015-09-15 02:36:54
September 15 2015 02:35 GMT
#86
Guys its the same story every time.
Blizzard will not listen to this poll and they are right to do so. Forum polls never accuratly represent the playerbase. Its a pre selected sample group of people who tend to have a problem or are unhappy with the state of the game.
People that are unhappy with the state of the game tend to complain and seek to reinforce their opinion with same minded people which they find on the forums. People happy with the game play the game...
DooMDash
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1015 Posts
September 15 2015 03:03 GMT
#87
Can't believe the results I'm seeing.
S1 3500+ Master T. S2 1600+ Master T.
YyapSsap
Profile Joined September 2010
New Zealand1511 Posts
September 15 2015 03:55 GMT
#88
I think they need to remove all of them.

Mule hammers late game solved.
Sudden supply spikes from z solved (unfavorable to T and P).
Protoss BS reduced.

I think it will be alot more interesting but this would mean that units require re-balancing.
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 15 2015 04:09 GMT
#89
On September 15 2015 12:03 DooMDash wrote:
Can't believe the results I'm seeing.


What did you expect?
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 15 2015 04:11 GMT
#90
On September 15 2015 11:35 eyk123 wrote:
Guys its the same story every time.
Blizzard will not listen to this poll and they are right to do so. Forum polls never accuratly represent the playerbase. Its a pre selected sample group of people who tend to have a problem or are unhappy with the state of the game.
People that are unhappy with the state of the game tend to complain and seek to reinforce their opinion with same minded people which they find on the forums. People happy with the game play the game...


Thank you for the quite first optimistic post you made. Mind suggesting how can we get an actual sample from the player base? We are trying to spread this everywhere we can. Do you know any other way that could help us? Or we are just doomed to fail?
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-15 04:21:16
September 15 2015 04:18 GMT
#91
What hitpoint said is indeed a big flaw.

But eyk123, i think there is no problem with forum polls, just take it as what it is, something that represents a specific community. Its not supposed to represent all players. I think the opinion from this community is relevant, its a pretty big group, just put a "e-sport enthusiast and forum peep" tag.

I never voted btw, still not sure.

edit: maybe people in other places will vote too and it becomes less biased towards whatever TL community thinks.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 15 2015 04:21 GMT
#92
On September 15 2015 13:18 Superbanana wrote:
What hitpoint said is indeed a big flaw.

But eyk123, i think there is no problem with forum polls, just take it as what it is, something that represents a specific community. Its not supposed to represent all players. I think the opinion from this community is relevant, its a pretty big group, just put a "e-sport enthusiast and forum peep" tag.

I never voted btw, still not sure.

edit: maybe people in other places will vote too and it becoms less biased towards whatever TL community thinks.


This is not limited to TL. I shared this on BNET Forums and on Reddit (Typical reddit because I'm not a known person I get downvoted)

We are trying to spread this everywhere to get the largest possible sample. If you know other places that we could spread this it would be nice.
DooMDash
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1015 Posts
September 15 2015 04:23 GMT
#93
On September 15 2015 13:09 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 12:03 DooMDash wrote:
Can't believe the results I'm seeing.


What did you expect?

I figured TL of all places would enjoy the macro mechanics. This poll scares me.
S1 3500+ Master T. S2 1600+ Master T.
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
September 15 2015 04:50 GMT
#94
On September 15 2015 13:23 DooMDash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 13:09 WrathSCII wrote:
On September 15 2015 12:03 DooMDash wrote:
Can't believe the results I'm seeing.


What did you expect?

I figured TL of all places would enjoy the macro mechanics. This poll scares me.


Macro is awesome. Macro mechanics are the best part of the game. And by that I mean building supply, units, and structures. Macro boosters are cancer and make the game too volatile. That said, anything is better than automation.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
DooMDash
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1015 Posts
September 15 2015 05:10 GMT
#95
On September 15 2015 13:50 hitpoint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 13:23 DooMDash wrote:
On September 15 2015 13:09 WrathSCII wrote:
On September 15 2015 12:03 DooMDash wrote:
Can't believe the results I'm seeing.


What did you expect?

I figured TL of all places would enjoy the macro mechanics. This poll scares me.


Macro is awesome. Macro mechanics are the best part of the game. And by that I mean building supply, units, and structures. Macro boosters are cancer and make the game too volatile. That said, anything is better than automation.


I always felt it was consistent. Can you explain why you feel this way? I always felt it was just a quirk of the race, like anything else unique to that race. I like that they are different, the same way I appreciate the other differences.
S1 3500+ Master T. S2 1600+ Master T.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
September 15 2015 06:04 GMT
#96
Once again, the quiet majority is quite enjoyable to hear.
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 15 2015 06:39 GMT
#97
On September 15 2015 13:23 DooMDash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 13:09 WrathSCII wrote:
On September 15 2015 12:03 DooMDash wrote:
Can't believe the results I'm seeing.


What did you expect?

I figured TL of all places would enjoy the macro mechanics. This poll scares me.


You would be mistaken by reddit in that case
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 15 2015 06:39 GMT
#98
On September 15 2015 15:04 Daswollvieh wrote:
Once again, the quiet majority is quite enjoyable to hear.


Lets hope Blizzard notices this poll...
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
September 15 2015 07:08 GMT
#99
On September 15 2015 09:32 AgamemnonSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 03:19 y0su wrote:
put macro mechanics further up in the tech tree to encourage expanding


Neat idea, but I just don't think that will happen, nor do I want it to.

I like the overall idea of each race having more uniqueness (especially concerning macro). With WG protoss has taken a huge step in being different from terran (they were much more similar in BW). However I like the idea of making choices like should I PF my 3rd or not. I think things of that nature are good for the game. The mechanics (as they currently are or were in HotS) however come so early in the tech tree (or immediately for ). Instead of providing an early economy (or production) boost they were further up and provided a way to jump into the late game easier....

actually even typing that it reminds me why I just want them removed! I don't want a mechanic that boosts income (or production). Want more income, build more workers. Want to increase worker production, build more town halls.

Mechanics like creep spread add a cool dynamic and something to fight over (too bad it seems to only really affect ZvT). I like the choice of orbital vs pf and scan vs supply call down.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 15 2015 07:37 GMT
#100
My preferred macro mechanics:

Zerg
No injects AT ALL. Have Z make extra hatches to up their production, more in line with P&T making production buildings.
Queens still have creep, transfuse (and general base defense) to attend to.
Terran
Remove mules COMPLETELY.
Orbitals still have scans and supply call down.
Protoss
Keep (a form of) chrono boost.
To give P something they have to consider too.




I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1108
WardiTV854
OGKoka 310
Rex162
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 310
Rex 162
ProTech135
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2857
Shuttle 1603
Horang2 1461
Jaedong 820
BeSt 732
EffOrt 633
Light 284
Rush 255
Stork 249
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
firebathero 241
ggaemo 186
Zeus 88
Mini 83
Barracks 77
Shine 74
Killer 70
Hyun 56
Yoon 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 34
Sexy 24
Mong 23
sorry 23
Bale 23
PianO 22
Aegong 20
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
qojqva3059
Dendi1869
BananaSlamJamma278
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin526
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes408
Other Games
singsing2289
olofmeister1841
hiko843
B2W.Neo799
Lowko349
Sick226
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX159
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream537
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2167
• Nemesis859
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.