• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8340 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 9236

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9234 9235 9236 9237 9238 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-14 16:44:49
November 14 2017 16:44 GMT
#184701
Has Hannity backed off his Moore support yet? He's in a pretty tough position at this point. The entire party jumped ship except for the particularly heinous locals.
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
November 14 2017 16:46 GMT
#184702
On November 15 2017 01:44 Mohdoo wrote:
Has Hannity backed off his Moore support yet? He's in a pretty tough position at this point. The entire party jumped ship except for the particularly heinous locals.


Hannity has no morals or soul, I bet 5 bucks he never backs off supporting Moore
Something witty
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 14 2017 16:49 GMT
#184703
On November 15 2017 01:34 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 01:21 Gorsameth wrote:
What other defense then incompetence do they have?
They can't deny it happened because they were dumb enough to leave a massive paper trail. So all that is left is not remembering until the inevitable proof is found and then claiming incompetence in doing the thing your accused of doing.

The question I guess is, in how far does that actually help you? So long as they can prove intent with the emails and their actions/responses after.


The problem with that defense is that it isn't a defense. "I didn't know it was illegal" doesn't protect you from the law anymore than telling your mother "I didn't know that i wasn't allowed to eat all of the icecream in the fridge" protects you from being grounded.

Neither is "I was too stupid to do the illegal thing efficiently"

haven't really read much into Sessions lately but isn't this about wether or not he told congress about those ties?
In that case being stupid does kind of defend you because the part that's bad is lying. If he didn't lie but just didn't realize it in the first place that should be fine for him, right? Obviously bullshit but we all know that already
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
November 14 2017 16:49 GMT
#184704
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 14 2017 16:51 GMT
#184705
On November 15 2017 01:49 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 01:34 Simberto wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:21 Gorsameth wrote:
What other defense then incompetence do they have?
They can't deny it happened because they were dumb enough to leave a massive paper trail. So all that is left is not remembering until the inevitable proof is found and then claiming incompetence in doing the thing your accused of doing.

The question I guess is, in how far does that actually help you? So long as they can prove intent with the emails and their actions/responses after.


The problem with that defense is that it isn't a defense. "I didn't know it was illegal" doesn't protect you from the law anymore than telling your mother "I didn't know that i wasn't allowed to eat all of the icecream in the fridge" protects you from being grounded.

Neither is "I was too stupid to do the illegal thing efficiently"

haven't really read much into Sessions lately but isn't this about wether or not he told congress about those ties?
In that case being stupid does kind of defend you because the part that's bad is lying. If he didn't lie but just didn't realize it in the first place that should be fine for him, right? Obviously bullshit but we all know that already

They have no ability to prove that he did remember the meeting and just lied to congress. The defense is fine. Perjury is pretty hard to prove without overwhelming evidence.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
November 14 2017 16:53 GMT
#184706
On November 15 2017 01:49 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 01:34 Simberto wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:21 Gorsameth wrote:
What other defense then incompetence do they have?
They can't deny it happened because they were dumb enough to leave a massive paper trail. So all that is left is not remembering until the inevitable proof is found and then claiming incompetence in doing the thing your accused of doing.

The question I guess is, in how far does that actually help you? So long as they can prove intent with the emails and their actions/responses after.


The problem with that defense is that it isn't a defense. "I didn't know it was illegal" doesn't protect you from the law anymore than telling your mother "I didn't know that i wasn't allowed to eat all of the icecream in the fridge" protects you from being grounded.

Neither is "I was too stupid to do the illegal thing efficiently"

haven't really read much into Sessions lately but isn't this about wether or not he told congress about those ties?
In that case being stupid does kind of defend you because the part that's bad is lying. If he didn't lie but just didn't realize it in the first place that should be fine for him, right? Obviously bullshit but we all know that already


So new genius plan: Before testifying to congress, take shitloads of LSD. Nothing you say can be proven to be a lie, because you didn't know at that point that there are not in fact spiders crawling under your skin.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 14 2017 16:55 GMT
#184707
On November 15 2017 01:53 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 01:49 Toadesstern wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:34 Simberto wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:21 Gorsameth wrote:
What other defense then incompetence do they have?
They can't deny it happened because they were dumb enough to leave a massive paper trail. So all that is left is not remembering until the inevitable proof is found and then claiming incompetence in doing the thing your accused of doing.

The question I guess is, in how far does that actually help you? So long as they can prove intent with the emails and their actions/responses after.


The problem with that defense is that it isn't a defense. "I didn't know it was illegal" doesn't protect you from the law anymore than telling your mother "I didn't know that i wasn't allowed to eat all of the icecream in the fridge" protects you from being grounded.

Neither is "I was too stupid to do the illegal thing efficiently"

haven't really read much into Sessions lately but isn't this about wether or not he told congress about those ties?
In that case being stupid does kind of defend you because the part that's bad is lying. If he didn't lie but just didn't realize it in the first place that should be fine for him, right? Obviously bullshit but we all know that already


So new genius plan: Before testifying to congress, take shitloads of LSD. Nothing you say can be proven to be a lie, because you didn't know at that point that there are not in fact spiders crawling under your skin.

I know it’s a joke, but that would work. People are not allowed to stand trial if they are drunk. That is why they have the “drunk tank.” Gotta be sober to say plea guilty or not guilty.

The secondary part is that you took LDS in an effort to avoid testifying, which is a whole problem all on its own.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-14 16:57:55
November 14 2017 16:57 GMT
#184708
I would assume somone high on LSD isn't going to get confirmed and it's all getting postponed but then again, we had someone talk about ghostbusters on the last page, so who knows
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 14 2017 17:02 GMT
#184709
Yes. That is exactly what would happen. When I worked at probation we had a couple people show up drunk to avoid a hearing going forward. It is a very bad, very short term plan.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
November 14 2017 17:19 GMT
#184710
On November 15 2017 01:43 KwarK wrote:
538 is arguing that Alabama doesn't have any swing voters to speak of so it'll simply come down to turnout. White evangelicals aren't going to vote Democrat, they just might also stay home.




I think Moore is a pretty safe win even with all of this stuff.

Hes on the same team as the heavy majority in the state. Those people will never vote for the other team.

My perception of Republicans is always that they are pretty solid in turning out the vote. I just dont see how this turns into a win for a democrat.

Having been to northern Alabama a few times, its an interesting place. Having drove around a bit, it seemed as if there were 6+ gospel/church stations on FM radio. This was during the week. It was pretty surprising being from Michigan.
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
November 14 2017 17:19 GMT
#184711
So, uh, how does this Moore situation work exactly? What stops a third-party/independent person saying 'I love Jesus, I love guns, I hate illegral immigrants and I also never molested a teenager, vote for me'? Is it just the political reality that anyone without a R or D after their name can't ever win? Is it financial? Too close to the election? Or is there an actual law to stop you from doing that if you're not affiliated with a major party?

I'm just very confused on how a system puts voters in a situation like this. I have little in common with Moore voters, but even I can understand that the prospect of voting for everything you don't believe in or voting for a child molestor is not a fun one. Frankly it feels like a situation no functioning democracy should ever put a voter in. Coming from a country with 7 presidents from 4 parties, I find the US' brand of a 2-party system a little hard to understand.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
November 14 2017 17:22 GMT
#184712
On November 15 2017 02:19 Orome wrote:
So, uh, how does this Moore situation work exactly? What stops a third-party/independent person saying 'I love Jesus, I love guns, I hate illegral immigrants and I also never molested a teenager, vote for me'? Is it just the political reality that anyone without a R or D after their name can't ever win? Is it financial? Too close to the election? Or is there an actual law to stop you from doing that if you're not affiliated with a major party?

I'm just very confused on how a system puts voters in a situation like this. I have little in common with Moore voters, but even I can understand that the prospect of voting for everything you don't believe in or voting for a child molestor is not a fun one. Frankly it feels like a situation no functioning democracy should ever put a voter in. Coming from a country with 7 presidents from 4 parties, I find the US' brand of a 2-party system a little hard to understand.



Think of it as sports team allegiances and it makes more sense
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 14 2017 17:23 GMT
#184713
On November 15 2017 01:55 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 01:53 Simberto wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:49 Toadesstern wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:34 Simberto wrote:
On November 15 2017 01:21 Gorsameth wrote:
What other defense then incompetence do they have?
They can't deny it happened because they were dumb enough to leave a massive paper trail. So all that is left is not remembering until the inevitable proof is found and then claiming incompetence in doing the thing your accused of doing.

The question I guess is, in how far does that actually help you? So long as they can prove intent with the emails and their actions/responses after.


The problem with that defense is that it isn't a defense. "I didn't know it was illegal" doesn't protect you from the law anymore than telling your mother "I didn't know that i wasn't allowed to eat all of the icecream in the fridge" protects you from being grounded.

Neither is "I was too stupid to do the illegal thing efficiently"

haven't really read much into Sessions lately but isn't this about wether or not he told congress about those ties?
In that case being stupid does kind of defend you because the part that's bad is lying. If he didn't lie but just didn't realize it in the first place that should be fine for him, right? Obviously bullshit but we all know that already


So new genius plan: Before testifying to congress, take shitloads of LSD. Nothing you say can be proven to be a lie, because you didn't know at that point that there are not in fact spiders crawling under your skin.

I know it’s a joke, but that would work. People are not allowed to stand trial if they are drunk. That is why they have the “drunk tank.” Gotta be sober to say plea guilty or not guilty.

The secondary part is that you took LDS in an effort to avoid testifying, which is a whole problem all on its own.


yeah, mormonism is whack
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
November 14 2017 17:32 GMT
#184714
On November 15 2017 02:19 Sadist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 01:43 KwarK wrote:
538 is arguing that Alabama doesn't have any swing voters to speak of so it'll simply come down to turnout. White evangelicals aren't going to vote Democrat, they just might also stay home.




I think Moore is a pretty safe win even with all of this stuff.

Hes on the same team as the heavy majority in the state. Those people will never vote for the other team.

My perception of Republicans is always that they are pretty solid in turning out the vote. I just dont see how this turns into a win for a democrat.

Having been to northern Alabama a few times, its an interesting place. Having drove around a bit, it seemed as if there were 6+ gospel/church stations on FM radio. This was during the week. It was pretty surprising being from Michigan.


Depends really on who turns out to vote. Gonna be a hard win for Democrats regardless, but there might be this line of thought.

1. I'm not voting for a Democrat.
2. I'm not voting for a Pedo.
3. Can't vote for either, so I'm staying home.

And that'd be enough to swing just via turnout.
Hard to say really what the result will be, because polls are all over the place, but still generally favouring Republican.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-14 17:38:06
November 14 2017 17:37 GMT
#184715
If polls favour Republican, there is only one line of thought.

1. I'm not voting for a Democrat.
2. I'm not voting for a Pedo.
2. I'm voting for a Pedo.

Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
November 14 2017 17:44 GMT
#184716
On November 15 2017 02:19 Orome wrote:
So, uh, how does this Moore situation work exactly? What stops a third-party/independent person saying 'I love Jesus, I love guns, I hate illegral immigrants and I also never molested a teenager, vote for me'? Is it just the political reality that anyone without a R or D after their name can't ever win? Is it financial? Too close to the election? Or is there an actual law to stop you from doing that if you're not affiliated with a major party?

I'm just very confused on how a system puts voters in a situation like this. I have little in common with Moore voters, but even I can understand that the prospect of voting for everything you don't believe in or voting for a child molestor is not a fun one. Frankly it feels like a situation no functioning democracy should ever put a voter in. Coming from a country with 7 presidents from 4 parties, I find the US' brand of a 2-party system a little hard to understand.

Too close to the election to persuade voters you support social and fiscal conservatism ... to even convince people you will fight and not cave. His name will be on the ballot. He was the Republican Party nominee. People still distrust the allegations (though at this point really shouldn’t).

Ideally this comes out in the primaries and it causes a different candidate to represent the Republican voters on the ballot. You’re basically right on three or four points here.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
November 14 2017 17:46 GMT
#184717
On November 15 2017 02:44 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 02:19 Orome wrote:
So, uh, how does this Moore situation work exactly? What stops a third-party/independent person saying 'I love Jesus, I love guns, I hate illegral immigrants and I also never molested a teenager, vote for me'? Is it just the political reality that anyone without a R or D after their name can't ever win? Is it financial? Too close to the election? Or is there an actual law to stop you from doing that if you're not affiliated with a major party?

I'm just very confused on how a system puts voters in a situation like this. I have little in common with Moore voters, but even I can understand that the prospect of voting for everything you don't believe in or voting for a child molestor is not a fun one. Frankly it feels like a situation no functioning democracy should ever put a voter in. Coming from a country with 7 presidents from 4 parties, I find the US' brand of a 2-party system a little hard to understand.

Too close to the election to persuade voters you support social and fiscal conservatism ... to even convince people you will fight and not cave. His name will be on the ballot. He was the Republican Party nominee. People still distrust the allegations (though at this point really shouldn’t).

Ideally this comes out in the primaries and it causes a different candidate to represent the Republican voters on the ballot. You’re basically right on three or four points here.


He has to understand that even if he wins he will be an outcast in the Senate, he will never have any influence and will be expected to just vote and shut up. How can he want that life? Why the fuck is he still going for this
Something witty
Wulfey_LA
Profile Joined April 2017
932 Posts
November 14 2017 17:54 GMT
#184718
On November 15 2017 02:46 IyMoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 02:44 Danglars wrote:
On November 15 2017 02:19 Orome wrote:
So, uh, how does this Moore situation work exactly? What stops a third-party/independent person saying 'I love Jesus, I love guns, I hate illegral immigrants and I also never molested a teenager, vote for me'? Is it just the political reality that anyone without a R or D after their name can't ever win? Is it financial? Too close to the election? Or is there an actual law to stop you from doing that if you're not affiliated with a major party?

I'm just very confused on how a system puts voters in a situation like this. I have little in common with Moore voters, but even I can understand that the prospect of voting for everything you don't believe in or voting for a child molestor is not a fun one. Frankly it feels like a situation no functioning democracy should ever put a voter in. Coming from a country with 7 presidents from 4 parties, I find the US' brand of a 2-party system a little hard to understand.

Too close to the election to persuade voters you support social and fiscal conservatism ... to even convince people you will fight and not cave. His name will be on the ballot. He was the Republican Party nominee. People still distrust the allegations (though at this point really shouldn’t).

Ideally this comes out in the primaries and it causes a different candidate to represent the Republican voters on the ballot. You’re basically right on three or four points here.


He has to understand that even if he wins he will be an outcast in the Senate, he will never have any influence and will be expected to just vote and shut up. How can he want that life? Why the fuck is he still going for this


Moore has spent his life climbing the public service ladder. When you are his age the loss of purpose can be fatal. I understand his desire to keep going up rather than face the abyss of going out.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 14 2017 17:57 GMT
#184719
Never underestimate the power of drinking your own Kool Aid.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
JumboJohnson
Profile Joined December 2011
537 Posts
November 14 2017 18:02 GMT
#184720
On November 15 2017 02:46 IyMoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2017 02:44 Danglars wrote:
On November 15 2017 02:19 Orome wrote:
So, uh, how does this Moore situation work exactly? What stops a third-party/independent person saying 'I love Jesus, I love guns, I hate illegral immigrants and I also never molested a teenager, vote for me'? Is it just the political reality that anyone without a R or D after their name can't ever win? Is it financial? Too close to the election? Or is there an actual law to stop you from doing that if you're not affiliated with a major party?

I'm just very confused on how a system puts voters in a situation like this. I have little in common with Moore voters, but even I can understand that the prospect of voting for everything you don't believe in or voting for a child molestor is not a fun one. Frankly it feels like a situation no functioning democracy should ever put a voter in. Coming from a country with 7 presidents from 4 parties, I find the US' brand of a 2-party system a little hard to understand.

Too close to the election to persuade voters you support social and fiscal conservatism ... to even convince people you will fight and not cave. His name will be on the ballot. He was the Republican Party nominee. People still distrust the allegations (though at this point really shouldn’t).

Ideally this comes out in the primaries and it causes a different candidate to represent the Republican voters on the ballot. You’re basically right on three or four points here.


He has to understand that even if he wins he will be an outcast in the Senate, he will never have any influence and will be expected to just vote and shut up. How can he want that life? Why the fuck is he still going for this


I've heard the Senate may just vote him out. Takes a two-thirds majority to do so.
Prev 1 9234 9235 9236 9237 9238 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 460
ViBE250
Livibee196
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 6m
Patches Events
15h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 6m
OSC
23h 6m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.