• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9968 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 174

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 22 2013 22:03 GMT
#3461
"Learning how to think differently" might be more appropriate. Word people should learn numbers and number people should learn words. It astounds me that anyone thinks differently.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
March 22 2013 22:04 GMT
#3462
On March 23 2013 06:49 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 06:45 oneofthem wrote:
On March 23 2013 04:24 aksfjh wrote:
On March 22 2013 11:49 screamingpalm wrote:
On March 22 2013 07:16 ticklishmusic wrote:

I seem to be saying that a lot-- our college education system wastes resources.

I'm grateful for the liberal arts curriculum. I get to study some business (got in the B school today, yay), learn Chinese and some bioethics. It's all really cool and interesting. But the opportunity to be "well-rounded" is not worth the massive resource consumption that the current system needs. Plus, I'm sure there's another way I could learn all this stuff.


I'm sad to see people feel this way. I feel that liberal arts are incredibly important for society to learn how to think and not what to think in an increasingly vocational system.

I hate when this is thrown around. I think "liberal arts" educations are incredibly important, mainly in creating useful expressions of events and human nature to help people understand them. However, you don't learn "how to think" any better than an engineer, physicist, or businessman.

"learn how to think" is just an expression (perhaps incorrect) for a real phenomenon. there's knowledge in liberal arts, or at least it builds good attitudes and habits of thought.

I still think they should teach liberal arts at younger ages, get them involved in philosophy and a wide array of subjects. Then as they get older they'll have more experience and know what they want to do, or at least have a better idea. I guess it's sort of what we do now anyway, or at least where I went to school.

You can teach people how to think in any study, the problem is to many studies focus on drilling facts into people's mind when they should be teaching them the reasons why/how and general problem solving. Endlessly learning lines and tables is something of the 80's and fortunately over here in the Netherlands we're moving more and more away from it.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
March 22 2013 22:14 GMT
#3463
On March 23 2013 06:45 oneofthem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 04:24 aksfjh wrote:
On March 22 2013 11:49 screamingpalm wrote:
On March 22 2013 07:16 ticklishmusic wrote:

I seem to be saying that a lot-- our college education system wastes resources.

I'm grateful for the liberal arts curriculum. I get to study some business (got in the B school today, yay), learn Chinese and some bioethics. It's all really cool and interesting. But the opportunity to be "well-rounded" is not worth the massive resource consumption that the current system needs. Plus, I'm sure there's another way I could learn all this stuff.


I'm sad to see people feel this way. I feel that liberal arts are incredibly important for society to learn how to think and not what to think in an increasingly vocational system.

I hate when this is thrown around. I think "liberal arts" educations are incredibly important, mainly in creating useful expressions of events and human nature to help people understand them. However, you don't learn "how to think" any better than an engineer, physicist, or businessman.

"learn how to think" is just an expression (perhaps incorrect) for a real phenomenon. there's knowledge in liberal arts, or at least it builds good attitudes and habits of thought.

Indeed. I don't think that "liberal arts" is necessarily better than any other area of study in that regards though.
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
March 22 2013 22:25 GMT
#3464
well, without english classes i think some kids won't ever read. you can't really replace that with more maths
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 23 2013 01:34 GMT
#3465
North Dakota became the first state on Friday to pass a fetal personhood amendment, which grants legal personhood rights to embryos from the moment of fertilization. The state House of Representatives voted 57 to 35 to pass the amendment, after the Senate passed the same measure last month.

The measure will now appear on the November 2014 ballot, and voters will be able to accept or reject it. If it passes, it will amend North Dakota's constitution to state that “the inalienable right to life of every human being at any stage of development must be recognized and protected.” The amendment would ban abortion in the state, without exceptions for rape, incest or life of the mother, and it could affect the legality of some forms of birth control, stem cell research and in vitro fertilization.

“The North Dakota legislature has taken historic strides to protect every human being in the state, paving the way for human rights nationwide,” Keith Mason, president of the anti-abortion advocacy group Personhood USA, said in a statement on Friday. “This amendment strikes the balance of accomplishing more for the unborn than any other amendment the nation has ever seen, while protecting pregnant women and their right to true medical care. We applaud the North Dakota House and Senate for their willingness to protect all of the people in their state.”

Similar fetal personhood initiatives have been rejected by voters in several other states, including Mississippi, one of the most socially conservative states in the country.

North Dakota state Rep. Kathy Hawken (R-Fargo) told HuffPost on Thursday that she and several of her Republican colleagues strongly oppose the bill and are planning to protest it at a women's health rally on Monday. "I have so many friends with grandchildren from in vitro fertilization, and to take that away from these people who desperately want children is not okay," she said. "I believe if men had babies we would not be having this discussion."


Source
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
ziggurat
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada847 Posts
March 23 2013 01:44 GMT
#3466
As a person with an undergrad in philosophy and history I have to question the value of a liberal arts education. I learned how to write moderately well in university but other than that I can't think of any other useful skills I learned. I learned a lot of interesting stuff, but nothing that helps me in the real world.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 01:59:14
March 23 2013 01:58 GMT
#3467
On March 23 2013 10:44 ziggurat wrote:
As a person with an undergrad in philosophy and history I have to question the value of a liberal arts education. I learned how to write moderately well in university but other than that I can't think of any other useful skills I learned. I learned a lot of interesting stuff, but nothing that helps me in the real world.

As a person with an undergrad first in Economics who then switched to English, I have to question the person that questions the value of a liberal arts education. I learned that there is one thing in common to all things humans do, and that is that they involve people who must communicate with one another. I learned that one tends to get out of their education what one puts in, and my effort is certainly helping me in the real world.

Anecdotes can only take us so far
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
March 23 2013 02:05 GMT
#3468
Wow, lots of hate for liberal arts in here. :D

I believe the importance of it, is the independent, critical thinking foundation that can then be applied to any field of expertise or specialty. "Outside-the-box" thinking that drives innovation and makes people ask questions instead of just swallowing what the status quo and corporate influenced unis feed them.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 02:17:18
March 23 2013 02:12 GMT
#3469
On March 23 2013 11:05 screamingpalm wrote:
Wow, lots of hate for liberal arts in here. :D

I believe the importance of it, is the independent, critical thinking foundation that can then be applied to any field of expertise or specialty. "Outside-the-box" thinking that drives innovation and makes people ask questions instead of just swallowing what the status quo and corporate influenced unis feed them.

I think there's only 1 person who mildly spoke against liberal arts degrees. I took a somewhat neutral stance, with the notion that "outside-the-box thinking" could be achieved with any kind of higher education.
On March 23 2013 10:58 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 10:44 ziggurat wrote:
As a person with an undergrad in philosophy and history I have to question the value of a liberal arts education. I learned how to write moderately well in university but other than that I can't think of any other useful skills I learned. I learned a lot of interesting stuff, but nothing that helps me in the real world.

As a person with an undergrad first in Economics who then switched to English, I have to question the person that questions the value of a liberal arts education. I learned that there is one thing in common to all things humans do, and that is that they involve people who must communicate with one another. I learned that one tends to get out of their education what one puts in, and my effort is certainly helping me in the real world.

Anecdotes can only take us so far

I have to question the person that can't take a step back from their own degree/pursuit with a critical eye. Listening to those that defend the specific education path, you'd think they would be the first to be critical of it with their "superior critical thinking skills."
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
March 23 2013 02:23 GMT
#3470
hey hey. liberal arts professors gotta have jobs. don't hate
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
March 23 2013 02:41 GMT
#3471
On March 23 2013 11:12 aksfjh wrote:

I think there's only 1 person who mildly spoke against liberal arts degrees. I took a somewhat neutral stance, with the notion that "outside-the-box thinking" could be achieved with any kind of higher education.


My main issue came about with the common notion (and not just in this thread, but from many same discussions here, and elsewhere) that it is a waste of resources and seen as not having value. I just find that trend to be unfortunate.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
ziggurat
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada847 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 02:46:38
March 23 2013 02:45 GMT
#3472
On March 23 2013 11:41 screamingpalm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 11:12 aksfjh wrote:

I think there's only 1 person who mildly spoke against liberal arts degrees. I took a somewhat neutral stance, with the notion that "outside-the-box thinking" could be achieved with any kind of higher education.


My main issue came about with the common notion (and not just in this thread, but from many same discussions here, and elsewhere) that it is a waste of resources and seen as not having value. I just find that trend to be unfortunate.

I'm not judging its value. If you want to do a degree in fashion design or women's studies or calligraphy or basket weaving or whatever you find personally fulfilling, then I think that's great! But don't complain if it doesn't get you a job. And don't try to pretend that it's "teaching you to think".
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 02:49:17
March 23 2013 02:48 GMT
#3473
On March 23 2013 11:12 aksfjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 11:05 screamingpalm wrote:
Wow, lots of hate for liberal arts in here. :D

I believe the importance of it, is the independent, critical thinking foundation that can then be applied to any field of expertise or specialty. "Outside-the-box" thinking that drives innovation and makes people ask questions instead of just swallowing what the status quo and corporate influenced unis feed them.

I think there's only 1 person who mildly spoke against liberal arts degrees. I took a somewhat neutral stance, with the notion that "outside-the-box thinking" could be achieved with any kind of higher education.
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 10:58 farvacola wrote:
On March 23 2013 10:44 ziggurat wrote:
As a person with an undergrad in philosophy and history I have to question the value of a liberal arts education. I learned how to write moderately well in university but other than that I can't think of any other useful skills I learned. I learned a lot of interesting stuff, but nothing that helps me in the real world.

As a person with an undergrad first in Economics who then switched to English, I have to question the person that questions the value of a liberal arts education. I learned that there is one thing in common to all things humans do, and that is that they involve people who must communicate with one another. I learned that one tends to get out of their education what one puts in, and my effort is certainly helping me in the real world.

Anecdotes can only take us so far

I have to question the person that can't take a step back from their own degree/pursuit with a critical eye. Listening to those that defend the specific education path, you'd think they would be the first to be critical of it with their "superior critical thinking skills."

I'm still deciding on exactly what I want to pursue a graduate education in, so yeah, I would never use my own experience to inform another in regards to the benefits of pursuing a specific path; I've already proven myself entirely too mercurial in that regard. Hence the "Anecdotes can only take us so far".

If I gave you the impression that I consider the standard liberal arts form of education without flaws, I apologize; one of the reasons I'm considering teaching deals specifically with my desire to try and make a difference in how things are done. I'd love to have good conversation in regards to reforming our approach to the humanities; it desperately needs to be done.




And oh yeah, where exactly is your step taken aback? You know, the requisite prostration you seem to insist on being present alongside a defense of an idea or concept? Because at this point, all we've gotten from you is that you think that the benefits of a liberal arts education are not unique in any way, and that they can be developed equally as well elsewhere, presumably in line with your own educational experience. Seems a little silly.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
March 23 2013 02:50 GMT
#3474
I'm really hoping that North Dakota amendment passes through popular consent, even though it will inevitably fail in the courts, sadly. Obviously, in my opinion it doesn't even go far enough, but it's a wonderful start and really forces the issue in a lot of ways. I just don't think the American people are ready for something like this though. To me, it is analogous with the slavery debate in the early years of the Union. Even people who knew it was wrong and were open about not supporting it considered it so much an institution of their daily life that to get rid of it didn't seem like an option. As society progresses though, we will see more movement toward the idea of abandoning the age-old practice. God knows that there were plenty of people who thought slavery would never end, but in hindsight, it seems almost inevitable that it would be destroyed. Progress is anathema to ancient discrimination and oppressions.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 23 2013 02:54 GMT
#3475
If you think slavery and abortion are equitable in any way, you are so out of touch I can hardly believe it. It is always fun to see conservatives try and retake the word "progress" though. In any case, I hope pro-lifers adopt your rhetoric soon; the national debate will be over before it begins.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
March 23 2013 02:54 GMT
#3476
On March 23 2013 10:44 ziggurat wrote:
As a person with an undergrad in philosophy and history I have to question the value of a liberal arts education. I learned how to write moderately well in university but other than that I can't think of any other useful skills I learned. I learned a lot of interesting stuff, but nothing that helps me in the real world.

You would get the same results from any STEM type course. You can get by with simply learning facts and memorizing things, while being oblivious to the field's underlying philosophy. Ironically there isn't much useful to a STEM degree because it's so focused and vocational. Your education loses its value and flexibility rapidly unless you have that philosophical background (take the word philosophical in the lighter sense). This could be the fault of the teacher/curiculum, while your own interest in the subject and competence should also be in question when making these judgements.
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 02:55:37
March 23 2013 02:55 GMT
#3477
On March 23 2013 11:50 sc2superfan101 wrote:
I'm really hoping that North Dakota amendment passes through popular consent, even though it will inevitably fail in the courts, sadly. Obviously, in my opinion it doesn't even go far enough, but it's a wonderful start and really forces the issue in a lot of ways. I just don't think the American people are ready for something like this though. To me, it is analogous with the slavery debate in the early years of the Union. Even people who knew it was wrong and were open about not supporting it considered it so much an institution of their daily life that to get rid of it didn't seem like an option. As society progresses though, we will see more movement toward the idea of abandoning the age-old practice. God knows that there were plenty of people who thought slavery would never end, but in hindsight, it seems almost inevitable that it would be destroyed. Progress is anathema to ancient discrimination and oppressions.


Except many people view abortion as "progress," for some reason. But you are right, the un-elected, unaccountable Court has a history of making large and sweeping societal decisions based on the opinions of 5 justices.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 03:04:09
March 23 2013 03:02 GMT
#3478
On March 23 2013 11:54 farvacola wrote:
If you think slavery and abortion are equitable in any way, you are so out of touch I can hardly believe it. It is always fun to see conservatives try and retake the word "progress" though. In any case, I hope pro-lifers adopt your rhetoric soon; the national debate will be over before it begins.

Both ignored biological fact and instead depended on ignorance and pseudo-science to be justified. Both established that by some biological difference the one human being was worth less than the other, and both give the complete physical control of the body of one human being over to another. Both are as old as society itself, and both are predicated on the rights of the one who currently holds the power, rather than the rights of the one who is oppressed. Both attempt to justify their existence, to some degree, from the standpoint that the subject under control is benefiting from the imposition of said control. Both argue from tradition, and both are justified with fear. Fear that losing control of the controlled means losing the fundamental rights of self-determination, and fear that the forces fighting for the "emancipation" of the controlled have ulterior motives.

They are remarkably similar positions. Of course there are some differences. One was mostly racial, the other based on development. But at the core, the positions are largely the same.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
March 23 2013 03:07 GMT
#3479
a dead body is not that biologically different from its 'living' state a few seconds earlier. it's way more worthwhile than an embryo as well.
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 23 2013 03:17 GMT
#3480
On March 23 2013 12:02 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 11:54 farvacola wrote:
If you think slavery and abortion are equitable in any way, you are so out of touch I can hardly believe it. It is always fun to see conservatives try and retake the word "progress" though. In any case, I hope pro-lifers adopt your rhetoric soon; the national debate will be over before it begins.

Both ignored biological fact and instead depended on ignorance and pseudo-science to be justified. Both established that by some biological difference the one human being was worth less than the other, and both give the complete physical control of the body of one human being over to another. Both are as old as society itself, and both are predicated on the rights of the one who currently holds the power, rather than the rights of the one who is oppressed. Both attempt to justify their existence, to some degree, from the standpoint that the subject under control is benefiting from the imposition of said control. Both argue from tradition, and both are justified with fear. Fear that losing control of the controlled means losing the fundamental rights of self-determination, and fear that the forces fighting for the "emancipation" of the controlled have ulterior motives.

They are remarkably similar positions. Of course there are some differences. One was mostly racial, the other based on development. But at the core, the positions are largely the same.

Your rhetoric drips with so much self-aggrandizing unequivocality I feel I need to grab a roll of paper towels. That you can so demonize one side of the debate without even the slightest hint of moderation is endemic to the Republican Party as a whole, and it is why they lost the 2012 election. Let's look at the very first line.

Both ignored biological fact and instead depended on ignorance and pseudo-science to be justified.

To simply throw out phrases like "biological fact" and "pseudo-science" is to put forth the notion that your referenced concepts are standard fare and common parlance; nothing could be further from the truth. The precise status of a fetus and it's place relative to the mother is a point of incredibly hot contention; if you'd like to level a claim of pseudo-science and dominion over biological fact, you are going to need to way more than simply say "these are mine".
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 25m
Patches Events
22h 25m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.