• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7313 users

Why is protoss considered to be the "easiest race" - Page 22

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 43 Next All
Nible
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden85 Posts
August 11 2011 00:47 GMT
#421
On August 11 2011 09:23 GoKu` wrote:
everyone thinks their race is the hardest to play. That is usually how these topics / ideas get started.

Have I not already said that I'm not saying Protoss is the hardest race to play? I'm merely saying that it's not easier than any other race!

Gosh, read the OP.
In Platinum league, yes that am I, and, I shall not deny. | 对不起我的中文不好
Shiluk
Profile Joined April 2011
United States11 Posts
August 11 2011 00:48 GMT
#422
My main is zerg but recently I got a smurf account for fun. I flip a coin to decide if I wan't to play terran or protoss. For me protoss is a much easier race to macro and control. My smurf is gold right now and my rank usually goes up while playing Protoss and down when playing Terran. I'm only plat on my main but I would say Protoss is the easiest class to learn. Just my opinion tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Omegastorm
Profile Joined July 2011
102 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 00:53:09
August 11 2011 00:52 GMT
#423
On August 11 2011 09:48 Shiluk wrote:
My main is zerg but recently I got a smurf account for fun. I flip a coin to decide if I wan't to play terran or protoss. For me protoss is a much easier race to macro and control. My smurf is gold right now and my rank usually goes up while playing Protoss and down when playing Terran. I'm only plat on my main but I would say Protoss is the easiest class to learn. Just my opinion tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Learn a good Terran timing attack and come back bro.

Edit: Just Terran timing attack every one of them is good.
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
August 11 2011 00:54 GMT
#424
The reason why people think Toss is the easiest race is because its just widely known that Zerg is the macro race while Terran is the micro race. Toss has always been in the middle and it just has a bunch of conveniences. Macro is not has hard as zerg with creep/inject because all you have to do is build warpgates and tech structure and bam you warp in ANYWHERE. Micro is not has hard as Terran with Stop/stim/emp because all you have to do is back up with collosi and FF. And when the deathball is reached you do 1A there is no doubt. Toss has the strongest units by far and if they reach 200/200 with even upgrades, the game is usually over. I dont know why toss players take it so hard. Ok, toss is the easiest race, GOOD FOR TOSS PLAYER. They are also by far the coolest.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
Schnullerbacke13
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 00:55:52
August 11 2011 00:55 GMT
#425
T an P are easier for bronze .. gold. From the point wher dt, cannon, void ray, build army-1a cheese do not work anymore it starts getting harder and i think both terran and protoss are not easier than Z then
21 is half the truth
Kuni
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Austria765 Posts
August 11 2011 00:57 GMT
#426
Didn't know there were so many high profile grandmaster players with indepth knowledge about all the races and it's ups and downs out there to fill 22 pages of balance and race discussion. Or might it rather be the case, that Johnny Bronze and Freddy Silver tried to contribute their opinion?
bonus vir semper tiro
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
August 11 2011 00:58 GMT
#427
On August 11 2011 09:46 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 09:25 grobo wrote:
On August 11 2011 09:23 GoKu` wrote:
everyone thinks their race is the hardest to play. That is usually how these topics / ideas get started.


How do you explain the opinions of us random players?

You probably think random is the hardest.


B-b-but is is!
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Raimu
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom79 Posts
August 11 2011 00:58 GMT
#428
After hitting master with Zerg I wanted to try Terran since I really disliked Zerg. It took me ages to get back to master level, about a month of playing 10-15 games a day, which is a lot for me. When I eventually tried Protoss it was a LOT easier. I could macro with toss and keep my money low for a long macro game after like 2/3 games. This was much harder to achieve with Terran. I think a mix of easier mechanics and warpgates makes toss a lot easier to play as, at least in the beginning.
Shooks
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia256 Posts
August 11 2011 01:00 GMT
#429
On August 11 2011 09:54 radiantshadow92 wrote:
The reason why people think Toss is the easiest race is because its just widely known that Zerg is the macro race while Terran is the micro race. Toss has always been in the middle and it just has a bunch of conveniences. Macro is not has hard as zerg with creep/inject because all you have to do is build warpgates and tech structure and bam you warp in ANYWHERE. Micro is not has hard as Terran with Stop/stim/emp because all you have to do is back up with collosi and FF. And when the deathball is reached you do 1A there is no doubt. Toss has the strongest units by far and if they reach 200/200 with even upgrades, the game is usually over. I dont know why toss players take it so hard. Ok, toss is the easiest race, GOOD FOR TOSS PLAYER. They are also by far the coolest.


Vikings auto attack Collosi, EMP is the hard counter to HTs (Meaning we're the race that has to spread the units). Protoss units are not stronger when it's even upgrades and we get all our units EMPd (And it's pretty hard to not get all your units EMP'd when theres 8+ ghosts in the lategame)

Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
August 11 2011 01:00 GMT
#430
On August 11 2011 09:52 Omegastorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 09:48 Shiluk wrote:
My main is zerg but recently I got a smurf account for fun. I flip a coin to decide if I wan't to play terran or protoss. For me protoss is a much easier race to macro and control. My smurf is gold right now and my rank usually goes up while playing Protoss and down when playing Terran. I'm only plat on my main but I would say Protoss is the easiest class to learn. Just my opinion tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Learn a good Terran timing attack and come back bro.

Edit: Just Terran timing attack every one of them is good.



Or he could just play protoss and not have to worry about silly timings at all, he only has to attack once he no longer can build additional units.
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
August 11 2011 01:00 GMT
#431
It's because the easiest race is the one you get crushed by.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Nible
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden85 Posts
August 11 2011 01:00 GMT
#432
On August 11 2011 09:26 eXwOn wrote:
After reading every page, I derive that I have gone mentally insane. The amount of circular arguments is mind numbing. As soon as someone makes a new point, it just loops back again. It's like being trapped in a 20 page hell.

Omg, the dedication strikes me! I've read like 3 in total. oO
In Platinum league, yes that am I, and, I shall not deny. | 对不起我的中文不好
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 11 2011 01:03 GMT
#433
Protoss is easy to understand quickly, warpgate make production into " i want unit here, i get unit here instantly".
Chronobbost can be forget after 10min ( hell, most pro have 100 energy on nexus pass 20min )

And protoss is naturaly turtlely, because the more unit you have, the best it is, and new player don't like attacking.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
althaz
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1001 Posts
August 11 2011 01:04 GMT
#434
I think it's because they are the easiest race to learn - Chrono-boost is the least-useful macro mechanic and hence is the least dangerous to forget about. Warp-gates are a more flexible production building than anything other than hatches. Basic Protoss units don't die quite as fast to a mis-click and the first five buildings that go down are the same and in the same order pretty much regardless of your intended build order, if you are playing standard (obviously I'm excluding Forge Fast Expand as I wouldn't expect players to do that at lower levels, although of course I also wouldn't know).

However to say they are the easiest to play is absolutely ridiculous. People say they don't require as much multi-tasking, which is bullshit, as they in fact require arguably the MOST multi-tasking - you HAVE to babysit your army and you HAVE to look away from your army to build stuff. Fending off drops and multi-pronged attacks is a LOT harder to do than executing them (which is why multi-pronged attacks and drops are so awesome).

Toss CAN NOT turtle in their base until maxed and then move out and win. This has never been true vs Terran (of course they might win, but not if they 1a and even then it depends on micro) and now that Zergs have figured out that Roach/Hydra isn't actually good in the late game it's especially not true vs Zerg (and even then it required perfect micro and positioning from Protoss to just roll-out and win).

Now, people will probably argue with every point that I have made, but the simple fact is, Protoss IS the easiest race to learn. However, it's entirely possible to argue that they are in fact the HARDEST to play (I would not argue this btw as I think the races are relatively equal here, possibly with Terran needing the best mechanics) due to the fragility of the Protoss game, inability to pressure good opponents without high-risk pushes and complete inability to play from behind.
The first rule we don't talk about race conditions. of race conditions is
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
August 11 2011 01:06 GMT
#435
On August 11 2011 09:58 Raimu wrote:
After hitting master with Zerg I wanted to try Terran since I really disliked Zerg. It took me ages to get back to master level, about a month of playing 10-15 games a day, which is a lot for me. When I eventually tried Protoss it was a LOT easier. I could macro with toss and keep my money low for a long macro game after like 2/3 games. This was much harder to achieve with Terran. I think a mix of easier mechanics and warpgates makes toss a lot easier to play as, at least in the beginning.


It's just the effect of having played the other two races before. I main protoss but I regularly custom againt master protosses and I beat them with terran, because I know a bit more how protoss works and what I can exploit. The two races are really not that different, although I think that terran is actually the strongest if you have APM to spare.

About Zerg I don't really know, doesn't seem that hard to spam roaches and throw them at your opponent (haha j/k..........kinda ;D).
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
August 11 2011 01:07 GMT
#436
Protoss is easier to learn to a decent level of play because of the relative ease of using forcefields early game and the strenght of some of the all ins protoss can do. If you only play 1 base or 2 base all ins with protoss then that's the easiest way to possibly play the game. It requires a minimal ammount of multitasking and macro while still being pretty strong vs people who don't have solid builds.

However at high levels protoss mechanics are actually quite hard. Chrono boost usage is one of the more advanced things in terms of decisionmaking and warp in requires more multitasking to be used for making units. Obviously warp in has it's huge benefits aswell. Consider that you have to jump around the screen a lot to just keep spending chrono boosts and warp in units. Compared to a zerg the zerg has more chores but they can be done faster and compared to terran, well... They only have to mule and make supplies and then spend the rest of the time attacking. But also a terran needs to multifront harass in most scenarios so it evens out the multitasking requirements quite a lot.

The biggest argument for why protoss is easier on lower levels is that the death ball is extremely easy to control and very strong by itself. A lot of top players know how to somewhat neutralise the death ball and thus a protoss needs to add more high level tactics to win a game.

I still think zerg is the hardest to play at a top level because of all the harassment potential of the other races and how zerg really doesnt have an automated defense against drops / air etc. You allways need to actively control units to stop harass as zerg whereas cannons / warp in or turrets / planetary gives the other races some time to get their defense in line. A zerg needs to have an infestor / lings in place or see the harass coming 10 sec before its there or its gonna do major damage even if you have spines.

That being said, it's ridiculous to claim that any race is easy to play at top levels. Ease of use shouldn't even be a discussion at top level. The only thin we should discuss there is the effectiveness of units in certain situations. There is nothing in this game that even comes close to being too hard for a progamer to execute if he puts the time into it.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
August 11 2011 01:08 GMT
#437
As a Gold Random, my feelings to each race are as follows:

Terran - easy to macro, best build variety, hardest to reinforce, probably most micro intensive
Protoss - average to macro, little variety, best offensive reinforcement, strongest deathball
Zerg - hardest to macro, easiest to gain economy lead, best army replenishment, hardest to engage with

I still have trouble with Zerg, but when I lose I always see a fault in poor spending since the economy gets away from me all the time. But other than that, I don't find an advantage in one race over the other. Yet that said, here's how I would rank my understanding and skill in each matchup:

TvP > PvZ > ZvP > PvP > TvZ > PvT > TvT > ZvT > ZvZ

To me, what appears as "easy" is the micro intensity of the "common" units in the match up, and the mix required for common units. TvP is easy at a low level since MMM is easy to remember and execute. Whereas near the other end of the scale, ZvT is hard to obtain the perfect mix of units to counter a marine tank push even when relying on a standard muta-ling army.

Anyway that's just how I feel. Protoss are suffering in the professional scene currently, but a poor month does not make a poor race. And every player has their personal hates. My flatmate is a Terran who hates all Zerg games he has to play, even though he wins more than half of them. I personally dislike fighting against terran because of their variety, even though again I win probably over half of my matches against T.

So it comes down to personal feelings towards a MU or race.

Re OP: From above, toss is potentially considered easiest to play because of the little variety offered. 80% of vP games will see a gateway + robo mix, so some players consider getting the "right mix" easy because there are no match ups that gate + robo are "bad" in.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Shooks
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia256 Posts
August 11 2011 01:08 GMT
#438
On August 11 2011 10:03 Noocta wrote:
Protoss is easy to understand quickly, warpgate make production into " i want unit here, i get unit here instantly".
Chronobbost can be forget after 10min ( hell, most pro have 100 energy on nexus pass 20min )

And protoss is naturaly turtlely, because the more unit you have, the best it is, and new player don't like attacking.


Using CB as a reasoning for Protoss being easy is stupid, half the time when people even mention CB usage, there's nothing to even use it on, most people will just stock pile it 20 mins + in the game to use on gates cause there's nothing else to use it on except pumping out Collosi which doesn't exactly use much CB when you have 5 nexus's.

Zerg is a 'macro' race meaning there defensive, Terran can be defensive and aggressive very easily, so your last comment is retarded.
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 01:11:53
August 11 2011 01:08 GMT
#439
ZenithM just made probably the best post I've seen not only in this thread, but on the whole of TeamLiquid since I've arrived. I only have one comment for him.
On August 11 2011 08:35 ZenithM wrote:
Now, watch pro play, like HuK, Mana, or any korean protoss like MC, San or Puzzle. Can you say that they're doing nothing and are just slow fucks abusing the easiest race? Now look at those so called "smart pro terrans" like Sjow and Goody, who average something like 100 APM. Both of them are very good. Can you find Protoss players who are as successful with the same speed? I mean, the only protoss players with that kind of hand speed that come to my mind are NA protosses like Axslav, Incontrol, Minigun and Cruncher, but they are hardly what you would consider top protosses.
I'm rarely amazed at a player's macro in pro games, but man, MC has so much stuff when he plays and manages to reinforce in the middle of a fight, and protoss players know that's a hard thing to do.


You must be saying that Sjow and Goody are top Terrans. I strongly feel like they are comparable to Axslav, Incontrol and Minigun. Infact, I would liquidbet both Axslav and Incontrol over Goody and Sjow any day. Goody has been ass at TvP for ages (IMO largely in part due to his lack of multitasking). Sjow, well, he's alright, but I still feel like to use Bio effectively requires more APM. Sjow could definetly beat these players. But I feel like a 2-0 is much more likely with the Protosses you present.

I would definetly be more confident betting on Axslav and Incontrol against Korean Terrans (excluding The Multitasking Beasts MVP, MMA and Puma) than I would on Sjow and Goody taking a match off any Protoss in Code A or above.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
Shooks
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia256 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 01:15:08
August 11 2011 01:14 GMT
#440
On August 11 2011 10:08 Techno wrote:
ZenithM just made probably the best post I've seen not only in this thread, but on the whole of TeamLiquid since I've arrived. I only have one comment for him.
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 08:35 ZenithM wrote:
Now, watch pro play, like HuK, Mana, or any korean protoss like MC, San or Puzzle. Can you say that they're doing nothing and are just slow fucks abusing the easiest race? Now look at those so called "smart pro terrans" like Sjow and Goody, who average something like 100 APM. Both of them are very good. Can you find Protoss players who are as successful with the same speed? I mean, the only protoss players with that kind of hand speed that come to my mind are NA protosses like Axslav, Incontrol, Minigun and Cruncher, but they are hardly what you would consider top protosses.
I'm rarely amazed at a player's macro in pro games, but man, MC has so much stuff when he plays and manages to reinforce in the middle of a fight, and protoss players know that's a hard thing to do.


You must be saying that Sjow and Goody are top Terrans. I strongly feel like they are comparable to Axslav, Incontrol and Minigun. Infact, I would liquidbet both Axslav and Incontrol over Goody and Sjow any day. Goody has been ass at TvP for ages (IMO largely in part due to his lack of multitasking). Sjow, well, he's alright, but I still feel like to use Bio effectively requires more APM. Sjow could definetly beat these players. But I feel like a 2-0 is much more likely with the Protosses you present.

I would definetly be more confident betting on Axslav and Incontrol against Korean Terrans (excluding The Multitasking Beasts MVP, MMA and Puma) than I would on Sjow and Goody taking a match off any Protoss in Code A or above.


I'd love to agree with you but both Goody and Sjow are some of the most consistent players outside Korea, APM does not necessarily mean multitasking, Sjow was one of the first Terran players to show how good multiprong drops are, Goody also had like a 70% w/l ratio on the EU server, he's low APM is really due to he's mech style
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
51m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.