• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:51
CEST 13:51
KST 20:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9679 users

Why it is too early to make severe balance changes - Page 10

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
DreXxiN
Profile Joined July 2010
United States494 Posts
September 09 2010 05:09 GMT
#181
On September 09 2010 13:30 SuperGnu wrote:
Show nested quote +

[*]Ultralisk damage lowering and removal of the ram:
I completely agree on the removal. I don't think that the damage lowering will have a large impact. It's ok.


It will destroy their ability to be used as fortification breakers. Yea who the F cares if they do splash on buildings when there is like 2 buildings affected, supplies and pylons... Rest of the time they will feel like VERY big zerglings on a building.


I would just like to clarify that I think the splash is for hitting a Planetary Fortress while also killing SCVs.
Guard
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada43 Posts
September 09 2010 05:25 GMT
#182
I've been playing for some time now and the only unit I have huge trouble with is marauder. Stim+slow seems like too much don't you think. Can I have zealots with blink and charge please?
Neuuubeh
Profile Joined July 2010
138 Posts
September 09 2010 06:34 GMT
#183
On September 09 2010 13:30 SuperGnu wrote:
Show nested quote +

[*]Ultralisk damage lowering and removal of the ram:
I completely agree on the removal. I don't think that the damage lowering will have a large impact. It's ok.


It will destroy their ability to be used as fortification breakers. Yea who the F cares if they do splash on buildings when there is like 2 buildings affected, supplies and pylons... Rest of the time they will feel like VERY big zerglings on a building.


A fully attack upgraded ultra does more damage to armored with its normal attack than when using ram. That is going to be a buff actually, not a nerf. Splashing area around building = good for us
Rebornx3
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada200 Posts
September 09 2010 06:38 GMT
#184
Reapers contains the Zerg entirely, giving the Terran a free expo, and also delaying the Zergs expo. With the mules, this only makes it worse.
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
lindn
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden833 Posts
September 09 2010 06:42 GMT
#185
On September 09 2010 13:30 SuperGnu wrote:
Show nested quote +

[*]Ultralisk damage lowering and removal of the ram:
I completely agree on the removal. I don't think that the damage lowering will have a large impact. It's ok.


It will destroy their ability to be used as fortification breakers. Yea who the F cares if they do splash on buildings when there is like 2 buildings affected, supplies and pylons... Rest of the time they will feel like VERY big zerglings on a building.

1. ram was very slow
2. normal slicing attack is faster


it's not all about the damage, you have to take attack speed into account.
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
September 09 2010 06:43 GMT
#186
On September 09 2010 13:15 kickinhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 12:55 Drowsy wrote:
On September 08 2010 20:06 heishe wrote:
On September 08 2010 16:54 Velr wrote:
I have zero clue about Protoss and can just randomly beat Mid-Diamond-Zergs witheout too big problems, something has gone horribly wrong.


actually, that sentence describes perfectly why terran and protoss are overpowered vs zerg (or why zerg is so much harder to play than the other two races). if you have a rough clue of how to execute a 4gate zeal/sentry or m&m push, you will easily crush 600-800 diamond zerg players with a very very good win rate (75%+ against 600-800 easily doable). i'm 100% sure that if dimaga or idra off-raced against other high-ranked zerg players, they would get a good amount of wins too, even though basically totally sucking with the race. with zerg, something like that would just absolutely never be possible. you won't see a SINGLE terran or protoss who "roughly knows how to execute a certain zerg bo" and crush 600-800 diamond terran or protoss players or some terran or toss pro who offraces as zerg and beats terrans and toss if he doesn't have a large amount of playtime with zerg beforehand.

I'm would be fine with zerg being so much harder than the other races, if there actually was some kind of reward for it. but there isn't. on top of it you'll still lose to one of the two million possible cheeses even though being a lot better than your opponent.



This post articulates it perfectly, especially regarding terran/protoss to zerg carryover vs zerg carryover to terran/protoss. I think a fundamental problem with sc2 right now is that there are too many "build order Russian roulette" situations, especially in vs z matchups. Zerg can take the bullet to the head by picking the wrong build order and lose before the scouting drone is out, but if they "win", they just get to stay alive and play the game. There are too many ways for mechanically terrible players to completely circumvent ever being put in mechanically challenging situations. In scbw you couldn't get very far with bad mechanics. You could win some cheese games, but scouting and countering cheesy builds, which are cheesy because they don't require any substantial mechanical skills to execute, was a far more straightforward process and didn't demand as humongous of a sacrifice to do so. Playing "safe" is punished too severely in sc2; it's impossible to force your opponent to play a straightforward game. In scbw this wasn't as true, and "safe" builds used to direct the flow of the game toward a more straightforward mechanical game wouldn't put you hopelessly far behind.


After 2 weeks of not playing any Terran at all (switched to Zerg - YES, I actually did...), I played a BO3 in a Tournament Quarterfinals against a 800+ Diamond Zerg.

It was soooo freaking ridiculous: I made soo many mistakes, had no clue what I was doing but totally pwn him just with a straight-up attack. Here are some of my hilarous mistakes I made:

- Accidentally scanned my base when I wanted to make a supply-calldown
- Accidentally researched Concussive Shells and not Nitro packs
- Because the opponent chose Steppes of war, I thought he was gonna 7pool me or sth, so I built a Barracks at about 10, then just built a rafinery when I thought was right - I just had a total mess of a build-order that didn't make sense at all.

--> And this all in one game! I just won with a simple Stimmed Marauder+Hellion timing attack about 10 mins into the game and there was nothing the Zerg could've done to stop me.

I mean c'mon - It seems I can't lose as Terran in TvZ even if I wanted to!

After the games I was ashamed of myself btw, but I just didn't want to play a ZvZ in a tournament with a big prize-pool, just cuz ZvZ is so random...


people need to pay this post some attention.

this player admits his HUGE HORRIBLE blunders in a tournement and still walks over a zerg player. now if he had played zerg and made those kind of mistakes he would have lost instantly.

something about that is slightly off haha
Forever ZeNEX.
kickinhead
Profile Joined December 2008
Switzerland2069 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 06:58:23
September 09 2010 06:55 GMT
#187
On September 09 2010 15:43 TyrantPotato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 13:15 kickinhead wrote:
On September 09 2010 12:55 Drowsy wrote:
On September 08 2010 20:06 heishe wrote:
On September 08 2010 16:54 Velr wrote:
I have zero clue about Protoss and can just randomly beat Mid-Diamond-Zergs witheout too big problems, something has gone horribly wrong.


actually, that sentence describes perfectly why terran and protoss are overpowered vs zerg (or why zerg is so much harder to play than the other two races). if you have a rough clue of how to execute a 4gate zeal/sentry or m&m push, you will easily crush 600-800 diamond zerg players with a very very good win rate (75%+ against 600-800 easily doable). i'm 100% sure that if dimaga or idra off-raced against other high-ranked zerg players, they would get a good amount of wins too, even though basically totally sucking with the race. with zerg, something like that would just absolutely never be possible. you won't see a SINGLE terran or protoss who "roughly knows how to execute a certain zerg bo" and crush 600-800 diamond terran or protoss players or some terran or toss pro who offraces as zerg and beats terrans and toss if he doesn't have a large amount of playtime with zerg beforehand.

I'm would be fine with zerg being so much harder than the other races, if there actually was some kind of reward for it. but there isn't. on top of it you'll still lose to one of the two million possible cheeses even though being a lot better than your opponent.



This post articulates it perfectly, especially regarding terran/protoss to zerg carryover vs zerg carryover to terran/protoss. I think a fundamental problem with sc2 right now is that there are too many "build order Russian roulette" situations, especially in vs z matchups. Zerg can take the bullet to the head by picking the wrong build order and lose before the scouting drone is out, but if they "win", they just get to stay alive and play the game. There are too many ways for mechanically terrible players to completely circumvent ever being put in mechanically challenging situations. In scbw you couldn't get very far with bad mechanics. You could win some cheese games, but scouting and countering cheesy builds, which are cheesy because they don't require any substantial mechanical skills to execute, was a far more straightforward process and didn't demand as humongous of a sacrifice to do so. Playing "safe" is punished too severely in sc2; it's impossible to force your opponent to play a straightforward game. In scbw this wasn't as true, and "safe" builds used to direct the flow of the game toward a more straightforward mechanical game wouldn't put you hopelessly far behind.


After 2 weeks of not playing any Terran at all (switched to Zerg - YES, I actually did...), I played a BO3 in a Tournament Quarterfinals against a 800+ Diamond Zerg.

It was soooo freaking ridiculous: I made soo many mistakes, had no clue what I was doing but totally pwn him just with a straight-up attack. Here are some of my hilarous mistakes I made:

- Accidentally scanned my base when I wanted to make a supply-calldown
- Accidentally researched Concussive Shells and not Nitro packs
- Because the opponent chose Steppes of war, I thought he was gonna 7pool me or sth, so I built a Barracks at about 10, then just built a rafinery when I thought was right - I just had a total mess of a build-order that didn't make sense at all.

--> And this all in one game! I just won with a simple Stimmed Marauder+Hellion timing attack about 10 mins into the game and there was nothing the Zerg could've done to stop me.

I mean c'mon - It seems I can't lose as Terran in TvZ even if I wanted to!

After the games I was ashamed of myself btw, but I just didn't want to play a ZvZ in a tournament with a big prize-pool, just cuz ZvZ is so random...


people need to pay this post some attention.

this player admits his HUGE HORRIBLE blunders in a tournement and still walks over a zerg player. now if he had played zerg and made those kind of mistakes he would have lost instantly.

something about that is slightly off haha


Wooow, are you like a... Commentator or sth? ^^'

It really is shocking how little understanding of how to macro, when to expand, what to do in certain situations etc. you need to win with Terran or as Protoss.

I recently played 10 games on the Ladder (1100+ Diamond Zerg) and did the 5-Roach-Rush against every toss and terran and won 8 totally easy. Really, the Opponents just did their normal build they always do. Some even scouted me, but they obviously didn't know what I was up to nor how to stop me from winning with this, pretty easy to hold off, rush. It literally is the only strategy for punishin Protoss that go 4-warpgate or Terran that do mass-reapers and yet they can't even scout it out and react appropriately - I CALL HUGE NOOBS!

As a Zerg, you need to scout so well and adapt so fast, you'll shit brix when you play Terran or Protoss against Zerg and see that they basically can play the same build with minimal adaptations and scouting and win nonetheless.

Really, try it out and shit brixx my fellow Zergs! You can basically play down ur strat without ever seeing what your opponent is doing:

Wall-in so it's baneling-proof, harrass a bit with Reaper/Hellion, build your standard Marauder/Marine-Army, build 1-2 Turrets in the base to totally negate everything burrowed or Mutas, attack and maybe leave 1 marine in the base that could shoot down Nydus Worms. There is next to nothing Zerg could do to surprise the opponent or force him into building a certain Unit-combination. I only know one strategy that forces the Zerg into doing what you want and that is burrowed banelings (contain him, make him waste scans and/or build ravens), but because they can't move underground, you just have to be lucky enough that the opponent just walks right over them or doesn't kill you before burrow is finished (which is, ridiculously enough, a T2-Upgrade... -.-°)
https://soundcloud.com/thesamplethief
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
September 09 2010 07:03 GMT
#188
On September 09 2010 15:55 kickinhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 15:43 TyrantPotato wrote:
On September 09 2010 13:15 kickinhead wrote:
On September 09 2010 12:55 Drowsy wrote:
On September 08 2010 20:06 heishe wrote:
On September 08 2010 16:54 Velr wrote:
I have zero clue about Protoss and can just randomly beat Mid-Diamond-Zergs witheout too big problems, something has gone horribly wrong.


actually, that sentence describes perfectly why terran and protoss are overpowered vs zerg (or why zerg is so much harder to play than the other two races). if you have a rough clue of how to execute a 4gate zeal/sentry or m&m push, you will easily crush 600-800 diamond zerg players with a very very good win rate (75%+ against 600-800 easily doable). i'm 100% sure that if dimaga or idra off-raced against other high-ranked zerg players, they would get a good amount of wins too, even though basically totally sucking with the race. with zerg, something like that would just absolutely never be possible. you won't see a SINGLE terran or protoss who "roughly knows how to execute a certain zerg bo" and crush 600-800 diamond terran or protoss players or some terran or toss pro who offraces as zerg and beats terrans and toss if he doesn't have a large amount of playtime with zerg beforehand.

I'm would be fine with zerg being so much harder than the other races, if there actually was some kind of reward for it. but there isn't. on top of it you'll still lose to one of the two million possible cheeses even though being a lot better than your opponent.



This post articulates it perfectly, especially regarding terran/protoss to zerg carryover vs zerg carryover to terran/protoss. I think a fundamental problem with sc2 right now is that there are too many "build order Russian roulette" situations, especially in vs z matchups. Zerg can take the bullet to the head by picking the wrong build order and lose before the scouting drone is out, but if they "win", they just get to stay alive and play the game. There are too many ways for mechanically terrible players to completely circumvent ever being put in mechanically challenging situations. In scbw you couldn't get very far with bad mechanics. You could win some cheese games, but scouting and countering cheesy builds, which are cheesy because they don't require any substantial mechanical skills to execute, was a far more straightforward process and didn't demand as humongous of a sacrifice to do so. Playing "safe" is punished too severely in sc2; it's impossible to force your opponent to play a straightforward game. In scbw this wasn't as true, and "safe" builds used to direct the flow of the game toward a more straightforward mechanical game wouldn't put you hopelessly far behind.


After 2 weeks of not playing any Terran at all (switched to Zerg - YES, I actually did...), I played a BO3 in a Tournament Quarterfinals against a 800+ Diamond Zerg.

It was soooo freaking ridiculous: I made soo many mistakes, had no clue what I was doing but totally pwn him just with a straight-up attack. Here are some of my hilarous mistakes I made:

- Accidentally scanned my base when I wanted to make a supply-calldown
- Accidentally researched Concussive Shells and not Nitro packs
- Because the opponent chose Steppes of war, I thought he was gonna 7pool me or sth, so I built a Barracks at about 10, then just built a rafinery when I thought was right - I just had a total mess of a build-order that didn't make sense at all.

--> And this all in one game! I just won with a simple Stimmed Marauder+Hellion timing attack about 10 mins into the game and there was nothing the Zerg could've done to stop me.

I mean c'mon - It seems I can't lose as Terran in TvZ even if I wanted to!

After the games I was ashamed of myself btw, but I just didn't want to play a ZvZ in a tournament with a big prize-pool, just cuz ZvZ is so random...


people need to pay this post some attention.

this player admits his HUGE HORRIBLE blunders in a tournement and still walks over a zerg player. now if he had played zerg and made those kind of mistakes he would have lost instantly.

something about that is slightly off haha


Wooow, are you like a... Commentator or sth? ^^'

It really is shocking how little understanding of how to macro, when to expand, what to do in certain situations etc. you need to win with Terran or as Protoss.

I recently played 10 games on the Ladder (1100+ Diamond Zerg) and did the 5-Roach-Rush against every toss and terran and won 8 totally easy. Really, the Opponents just did their normal build they always do. Some even scouted me, but they obviously didn't know what I was up to nor how to stop me from winning with this, pretty easy to hold off rush.

As a Zerg, you need to scout so well and adapt so fast, you'll shit brix when you play Terran or Protoss against Zerg and see that they basically can play the same build with minimal adaptations and scouting and win nonetheless.

Really, try it out and shit brixx my fellow Zergs! You can basically play down ur strat without ever seeing what your opponent is doing:

Wall-in so it's baneling-proof, harrass a bit with Reaper/Hellion, build your standard Marauder/Marine-Army, build 1-2 Turrets in the base to totally negate everything burrowed or Mutas, attack and maybe leave 1 marine in the base that could shoot down Nydus Worms. There is nothing Zerg could do to surprise the opponent or force him into building a certain Unit-combination. I only know one strategy that forces the Zerg into doing what you want and that is burrowed banelings (contain him, make him waste scans and/or build ravens), but because they can't move underground, you just have to be lucky enough that the opponent just walks right over them or doesn't kill you before burrow is finished (which is, ridiculously enough, a T2-Upgrade... -.-°)


if i was going for a commentator feel i would say terrible terrible mistakes ha ha ha

yes the 5 roach rush strat works wonders on greedy ignorant T and P players. it punishes all T and P players who think they are bullet proof till they decide to push out.

but your right about playing T and P. when ever i off race with them i feel as if im playing SC2 on normal speed. and there is nothing better then winning a TvT and having the other player say "you'll never get good newb," then messaging them that your offracing ha ha.
Forever ZeNEX.
DavasiaN
Profile Joined July 2008
United States37 Posts
September 09 2010 07:12 GMT
#189
OP has a well written post, but not a very well thought out one. I am not going to elaborate on exactly why his argument was flawed, and I am not going to waste other people's time with listing everything that is wrong with the balances because they are well documented in many other threads on TL.

What I will bring up is the fact that everyone agrees SOMETHING must change. The game is far from balanced, and the general consensus among higher level players is that Zerg has the largest handicap out of the three races. Whether or not patch 1.1 will help these imbalances is something we can not predict.

Another thing I want to bring up is the fact that everyone has different interpretations of what "imbalanced" really means.
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
September 09 2010 07:16 GMT
#190
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 785
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 153
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
Dendi715
XaKoH 417
XcaliburYe211
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo633
Pyrionflax296
ToD131
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
10m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.