• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 57

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 76 Next
rAnDoMZerg
Profile Joined June 2009
Israel20 Posts
June 06 2009 13:37 GMT
#1121
WOOOW!!! OMG this is awesome! Is there something like this for Z or P?! (Especially Z) If yes, PLEASE tell
Jaedong ftw
Sky.FeAr
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1 Post
June 08 2009 19:39 GMT
#1122
Hey, I'm having trouble with 5 fact push vs double gate. The protoss always arrives at my natural with 3 goons by the time i have 4-5 marines and a tank. Then I always try to move down my ramp and outmicro him but always end up failing. Is there any better response than just to simply outmicro him? Perhaps I should sit at my ramp and get more marines/tanks first? If so, can I get the exact timings for when to make tanks, when to research mines, etc for 5 fact push against 2 gate? Thanks a lot.
Bebop Berserker
Profile Joined April 2009
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-08 19:51:24
June 08 2009 19:50 GMT
#1123
If he goes 2 gate build your command center in your base and float it to your natural. Remember that a protoss that goes 2 gate will have to either give up tech or units in order to catch up economy wise. I like to siege expand vs a 2 gate(with ebay 1 supply faster because im not good enough to time everything perfectly.)
Whatever happens, happens.
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-08 19:54:38
June 08 2009 19:53 GMT
#1124
Hey vs. a 2 gate Siege expanding is a very good idea. Protoss will probably invest in 5 or more goons before expoing himself so all you need is a wall, research siege instead of mine. Build the CC in your base as soon as possible (even before tank if you feel safe) and then push out with your siege tanks when you're ready. You'll have to play around with it to get a feel for how many tanks/marines you want but I played a game today where even 2 tanks + 1 rine + 3scv can push back 5 goons to make space for the floating CC to the nat. Make sure you build your ebay right after your CC if you want to be extra cautious vs. dt/reaver.

edit: oh yeah float ur rax + ebay if you like and land in at your nats choke to obstruct any early attacks.
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
June 08 2009 21:05 GMT
#1125
Hi, guys as you might have noticed I havent answered questions for like a week. I'm quite bisu atm and I'm trying to play iccup as much as possible. I will however go in some day soon an answer all questions both here and in the FAQ so don't worry.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
June 08 2009 21:25 GMT
#1126
quite bisu?
And all is illuminated.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
June 08 2009 21:38 GMT
#1127
On June 09 2009 06:05 StylishVODs wrote:
Hi, guys as you might have noticed I havent answered questions for like a week. I'm quite bisu atm and I'm trying to play iccup as much as possible. I will however go in some day soon an answer all questions both here and in the FAQ so don't worry.

I hope you're not Bisu.

I actually like you and this thread. :<
Moderator。◕‿◕。
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
June 08 2009 21:53 GMT
#1128
LOL
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
arkaros
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden24 Posts
June 09 2009 05:55 GMT
#1129
Have to agree with one thing you say in the A-Yu-Mi game. "Microing marrines is one of the funniest things in starcraft".
I suck :P
arkaros
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden24 Posts
June 09 2009 05:58 GMT
#1130
for protoss:

http://www.freewebs.com/iamknickknack/scnoviceintro.htm

for Zerg:

http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft/thread/254929

Not really the same as this but they are the best websites for new players imo. Haven't found any thing that matches this for other factions but Chill have made some FPVODs but tbh it wasn't even close to as helpfull as this was.
I suck :P
Z-Type
Profile Joined August 2008
Latvia3 Posts
June 09 2009 15:25 GMT
#1131
Hello guys! HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE A QUESTION!!
I think I remember or saw the TvP games, where terran went FE,removing scv from gas,but he didn't make the e-bay,he used armory + academy instead.I would like to have help on this build,I mean..with e bay,I have 3 siege tanks and turrets already,but .. if I need goliaths than they will be later..or I will have less tanks..wtf is going on? help pls!
Voice Legion
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
June 09 2009 15:58 GMT
#1132
On June 10 2009 00:25 Z-Type wrote:
Hello guys! HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE A QUESTION!!
I think I remember or saw the TvP games, where terran went FE,removing scv from gas,but he didn't make the e-bay,he used armory + academy instead.I would like to have help on this build,I mean..with e bay,I have 3 siege tanks and turrets already,but .. if I need goliaths than they will be later..or I will have less tanks..wtf is going on? help pls!


Please try to write a little better, it's difficult to understand.

I think you're refering to some kind of Flash build with goliaths and no turrets and then expanding quickly for 3 fast bases? I don't really understand your question, what is your problems?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Z-Type
Profile Joined August 2008
Latvia3 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-09 21:34:36
June 09 2009 21:34 GMT
#1133
yes but I don't need the 3rd base 2 bases is enough! I would do than some 6 factory game I think.
or this build is good only for 3 cc macro style?
Voice Legion
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
June 09 2009 21:55 GMT
#1134
Plz work on ur english it's hard to understand just about anything u say >_<
pN.rain
Profile Joined June 2009
Romania17 Posts
June 10 2009 20:43 GMT
#1135
@ Z-Type . I also know the build with academy + armory . Actually MorroW taught me this build .

You begin with standard 1 fact expand and you put your academy and armory almost at the same time between 30-40 psi to have goliaths in place if the protoss is going for reaver tech and you'll be safe against dts as well .
Around 80-90 psi , that is the time to expand again to another gas expo . Then mass-up to 200/200 and move out with vessels and 2-1 upgrades and while you're attacking expand again .

In these wavering skies , I will fly to you ...
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-10 22:01:05
June 10 2009 22:00 GMT
#1136
On June 10 2009 06:34 Z-Type wrote:
yes but I don't need the 3rd base 2 bases is enough! I would do than some 6 factory game I think.
or this build is good only for 3 cc macro style?




are you ztype.rev? If you are, i am younha.rev :D
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
June 10 2009 22:27 GMT
#1137
On June 10 2009 06:55 ZeKk wrote:
Plz work on ur english it's hard to understand just about anything u say >_<


i understand everything he says fine. maybe its you :s
E_BoY
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4 Posts
June 10 2009 23:40 GMT
#1138
i cant view the vods on the site n when i dl i dont get a picture...help????
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
June 11 2009 00:04 GMT
#1139
On June 11 2009 07:27 SnowFantasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2009 06:55 ZeKk wrote:
Plz work on ur english it's hard to understand just about anything u say >_<


i understand everything he says fine. maybe its you :s


Well it might be me. He first rambling about a special BO with gol and no turrets, and want help with that. But then he says he want's help with that bo with an ebay instead? So that would make a bo consisting of aca,armory and ebay early on? It's not a very good strategy so I don't think he's talking about that? Read again and see if u first understand anything of he's first post and see if u get it.


If he is talking about what I think he was trying to get help with at first with he's poor english. I think you, ztype are refering to the game between Shakal vs Saber)P(4 something? Where shakal opened with a normal fe into seige, then after cc he builds another fac and build aca and armory at the same time. Starting to upg weapon and making 4 gols as soon as the armory is done. Don't forget the range booster. He attack at around 70 psi, with 3,4 tanks(would be more if he didnt get them killed) and 4 gols and some vultures with mines. He then follows up with another CC into more factorys as he keep upgradeing till he got maxed limit. This was played at Bluestorm
Is this what ur talking about Z-type? Then I might have the replay of that game.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
June 11 2009 13:33 GMT
#1140
Update June 10
Replays from my Iccup accounts have been uploaded.
Im currently using JaedongOSL, warmupacc2, wsdhqkl -> transfered to 404.Stylish.
Since this was my last weeks of BW i decided to only play my favourite matchup which is TvZ.
You can find the new reppack under "Replays", its called TvZ Reppack.rar
Enjoy!


I still haven't find the time to answer the questions. I'm leaving now at 4pm Swedish time, but I will be able to log on later on and answer questions.
Since my autoreplay doesn't work, not all replays are saved. If I missed to upload some against the gosu koreans I think you can find them in the who is who thread or I will upload them later.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8106
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord290
Hui .225
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
32m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 32m
INu's Battles
20h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.