• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9056 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 74 75 76 Next
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
January 30 2009 17:29 GMT
#81
The Flash build order is really awesome! I'm around C+ and this build allows me to max 1-2 minutes before how early I max normally.

I'll copy all your BO's ^^
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
January 30 2009 20:01 GMT
#82
Stylish I would like to personally thank you for all this effort you're putting in to make these VOD's. They have been of TREMENDOUS help. Mad props.
Graphics
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
January 30 2009 22:54 GMT
#83
If I have time I'll try to look into builds for 2 hatch aswell.


That would be great, think a lot of Terran players have trouble with the timings there. Looking forward to seeing it. Thx again!
Adams Æbler
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-30 23:51:21
January 30 2009 23:50 GMT
#84
Update 30/1

  • TvZ EE Timing + extra is up!
  • TvZ EE Timing Game + replay is uploading!



thnx silversky I appreciate it.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Beardfish
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States525 Posts
January 31 2009 00:23 GMT
#85
Thanks for the vods dude, you're the man.
uppTagg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden473 Posts
January 31 2009 00:43 GMT
#86
This is just so amazing! bo-fpvods + replays + game-fpvods where the bo's are applied is like the perfect format for learning a strat. I have to thank you once again for all the fast updates and all the work you put in.. I've watched every vid atleast twice already and it has just given me the urge back to play alot again.

You, merz, nintu, ret and others doing these strategy fpvods are really sc-heroes to lower level players like myself! :> Started Iccup and got to D+ pretty fast from applying some of nintu's/merz's advices and I'm convinced I'll be climbing higher fast now when I have something this concrete to really practice on.

Keep em' coming! I'm extremely grateful for everything you guys put up!
men du... Tagga!
NvG.SortOf
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden6 Posts
January 31 2009 02:56 GMT
#87
Really nice stylish, keep up the good work =]
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
January 31 2009 03:34 GMT
#88
wooo New VOD everyday :D:D, Good work man! I'm definatly appreciating this ^^
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-31 04:51:28
January 31 2009 04:51 GMT
#89
Update 31/1
  • TvP 5FactPush Build VOD is up! extras will be up tomorrow(later today)



Thnx uppTag I'm glad you like it, same goes to the rest of you
Have fun, I'm going to bed now its like 6am here hehe
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
1sd2sd3sd
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
660 Posts
January 31 2009 05:31 GMT
#90
thanks so much!
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
January 31 2009 06:01 GMT
#91
Thank you for your hard work. You are a blessing to all Terran players. Best Terran thread ever.
Splendour
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Bulgaria129 Posts
January 31 2009 09:59 GMT
#92
Thanks, those build order tutorial videos are awesome, I learned so many things from them for such little time.
Dead
Profile Joined November 2008
71 Posts
January 31 2009 11:00 GMT
#93
I just repeat this 9 minute push on empty map. I play it like 10 times or so and I have my build memorized. Then I start to own sparring partner. Awesome. :D
Beware Firebat Rush~!!!
jingXD
Profile Joined May 2007
United States283 Posts
January 31 2009 15:07 GMT
#94
I can barely keep up with your output Stylish! These are great videos, someone get these on youtube; I've heard filefront eventually deletes your files.
Dead
Profile Joined November 2008
71 Posts
January 31 2009 15:17 GMT
#95
Thats why we must DL everything ASAP and have it on hard drives.
Beware Firebat Rush~!!!
Dead
Profile Joined November 2008
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-31 15:52:52
January 31 2009 15:47 GMT
#96
Little noob question about hotkeys. Whats when I have more than 2 groups of marines? How do I bind them then? Cuz I cannot just do like:

1 - marines
2 - marines
3 - medics
4 - tanks
5 - vessels

cuz I have more marines. I am very curious about that because something might be missing in my gamplay.
And I am aware that I can just "move" medic hotkey from 3 to 4 or even 5 but judging by your posts you seem to not do that.
Beware Firebat Rush~!!!
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
January 31 2009 16:11 GMT
#97
Thank you SO much for your contribution. This is exactly the things we terrans need to continue up to higher levels. Strict clean BOs are exactly what I need to improve my play.
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
January 31 2009 16:11 GMT
#98
On February 01 2009 00:47 Dead wrote:
Little noob question about hotkeys. Whats when I have more than 2 groups of marines? How do I bind them then? Cuz I cannot just do like:

1 - marines
2 - marines
3 - medics
4 - tanks
5 - vessels

cuz I have more marines. I am very curious about that because something might be missing in my gamplay.
And I am aware that I can just "move" medic hotkey from 3 to 4 or even 5 but judging by your posts you seem to not do that.

He probably does. You need those marines hotkeyed so just move the medics/tanks/vessels down a key and add another in.
~o~ I have returned
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
January 31 2009 16:24 GMT
#99
Usually I don't fight with groups larger than 1m 2m 3m 4t 5v.
And its also important that you have good multitask. This requires that you can use units that are not in any controlgroup.

For example I'm doing my push on a zerg natural. Now at the same time as im pushing its important that you send reinforcements. I go back to my natural grab all the units and rightclick them to my army. Before they get there alot of troops are usually already dead. Then I just use the control trick and grab my newly arrived units and set them to the hotkeys.
If you decide not to reinforce but rather to go to an expansion just do the same thing.

With small amout of units you dont even need hotkeys in lategame. It's important that you use hotkeys where its most important, that is the army that is the hardest to control. For the lesser armies in lategame when you have hotkeyed more important army at the same time you dont need hotkey, this will increase your multitasking speed and spare you time cost to select hotkeys or add new ones.

Im a very aggressive player, I usually don't wait for big armys to attack, since i like to keep preassure. However in the occation that he has a huge army of ultralisk in lategame and i need a really big ball to stop him i use marines on 1 2 3 medics on 4 tanks 5 vessel 6.

Its all about being fast to hotkey units. I'll give you one example.

If you have marines 1 medic 2 tank 3 vessel 4 in a rather small army and then you get reinforcements that will force you to expand the hotkeys for the group just press 4ctrl5 3ctrl4 2ctrl3 this will give you marines on 1(the same) the vessel will have gone from 4 to 5, tanks from 3 to 4 and medics from 2 to 3. Now you can select the new units and put them in respective group. If there are a bunch of marines, just select them and press ctrl 2 on them and you will now have 1 2 3 4 5 again. This is the fastest way and be sure to practice doing this. It really helps me alot.

Im going to post some intructional VODs on how to do common things like this for those who need later on. Today I might add another VOD and also through in a short audio presentation of myself.
Take care!
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Naugrim
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden57 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-31 18:07:54
January 31 2009 17:58 GMT
#100
Stylish for president?

Way to go, my friend! These vods are very good indeed and they're not only helping T out, but my understanding of zvt improves by watching these great vods, aswell. Simply awesome!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 74 75 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 412
NaDa 40
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 695
WinterStarcraft194
ViBE168
Mew2King89
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1439
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 40m
INu's Battles
9h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 40m
Replay Cast
20h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.