• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8350 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 11

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 76 Next
DrTJEckleburg
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1080 Posts
February 09 2009 23:40 GMT
#201
Excellent job, you've laid the foundation for garbage players like myself. When using your BO's I don't feel uncomfortable, I have a plan and I can focus on my micro and macro a lot more and it's really a lot more fun that way, thanks.
Im pretty good at whistling with my hands, especially when Im holding a whistle.
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
February 10 2009 00:14 GMT
#202
On February 10 2009 08:40 DrTJEckleberg wrote:
Excellent job, you've laid the foundation for garbage players like myself. When using your BO's I don't feel uncomfortable, I have a plan and I can focus on my micro and macro a lot more and it's really a lot more fun that way, thanks.


I feel the same way. Also, the major thing i've noticed most, especially in TvP is when I memorize and follow these build orders, is that it opens up windows of timing that I've never been able to do on my own.

I find that even just following the build to 50 supply, leaves me in a spot where I feel I can do way more damage, or push easier, just because my timing is finally on track. Amazing work!!!
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
February 10 2009 00:31 GMT
#203
On February 10 2009 08:40 DrTJEckleberg wrote:
Excellent job, you've laid the foundation for garbage players like myself. When using your BO's I don't feel uncomfortable, I have a plan and I can focus on my micro and macro a lot more and it's really a lot more fun that way, thanks.


Same here. I used to get totally owned by the most awful Protoss players all the time. But now, I am 8-2 in TvP, all thanks to Stylishes help. Also, I noticed I don't watch that many replays anymore, since I get the strategy perfectly written up here. This frees up time to play and I finally see the possibility to step my game up. Stylish is the most awesome thing to happen on TL.net since TSL..
Adams Æbler
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 10 2009 00:42 GMT
#204
Hey, I liked the A-Yu-Min vid - one question tho, who is A-Yu-Min?

Btw I thought you might be swedish (I randomly stumbled across it on Nevake, hadn't actually seen this topic) Although your accent didn't really sound swedish, just I dunno, something.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
February 10 2009 00:44 GMT
#205
I just want to express my thanks for the immense help you've been for me as a starting Terran player. I'm going to practise these builds to perfection! Great job! I'll get back here when I run into specific things I want to ask questions about
This signature is ruining eSports.
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
February 10 2009 01:04 GMT
#206
thnx soo much, these BOs with the combo of vods, reps, etc. are nice
I feel like pwning noobs
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-10 01:19:02
February 10 2009 01:13 GMT
#207
Hey Stylish, is the TVZ Fantasy Build viable for a 2-hatch or a 3-hatch opening by the Z?

Edit: Nvm, I think you answered that question in the Fantasy TVZ game replay.
Graphics
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
February 10 2009 03:35 GMT
#208
On February 10 2009 09:42 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Hey, I liked the A-Yu-Min vid - one question tho, who is A-Yu-Min?

Btw I thought you might be swedish (I randomly stumbled across it on Nevake, hadn't actually seen this topic) Although your accent didn't really sound swedish, just I dunno, something.

from what I know, ayumi is this really awesome aggressive player. He constantly harasses and finds openings in his opponent's defense. He's very entertaining to watch
Official Entusman #21
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-10 04:31:39
February 10 2009 04:25 GMT
#209
On February 10 2009 09:42 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Hey, I liked the A-Yu-Min vid - one question tho, who is A-Yu-Min?

Btw I thought you might be swedish (I randomly stumbled across it on Nevake, hadn't actually seen this topic) Although your accent didn't really sound swedish, just I dunno, something.

Some korean amateur terran who plays on iccup and someone uploaded a reppack of his from the tourney reps they collected and in the pack pretty much every tvz he would do this 1 rax double command into a 4 rax sunken bust build. I dont think he invented it or anything but it got pretty popular around that time and someone made a thread asking about the build after watching his reps so thats how the build got called ayumi build on tl.

ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
ZzZzAnG
Profile Joined May 2008
United States109 Posts
February 10 2009 04:35 GMT
#210
When playing vs high or medium level tvp id say about c c+ protoss when his timing are better than lower ranks and better macro and better reaver harrass and over all.When he delays your say 5 factory push with the reaver harrass or late dt drop or anything like,what should you do after that?Make it a 40 min game with high upgrades and prevent from expoing?And mass statis and storms alwaays own my army even with emp.Sometimes protoss just takes whole map while im trying to get higher upgrades and max up and just trades armies and re macroes with his/her higher minerals or keeps recalling.My quistion is - how do you play after your push gets hold back and protoss trying to take other side of the map while you maxing up and upgrading,losing vultures might be bad idea and laying mines everywhere they would probably get cleared up.

sorry for my poor english >_< and just joined tl~
ZoMg -,.-
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 10 2009 06:49 GMT
#211
little off-topic but w00t, just hit D+ =D
for the 4th time, thanks stylish hehe!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
MurderU
Profile Joined May 2008
Norway24 Posts
February 10 2009 10:54 GMT
#212
"OmgIRok Taiwan. January "
"Our President Obama" LOL
uppTagg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden473 Posts
February 10 2009 11:42 GMT
#213
Stylish deserves a star! ;>
men du... Tagga!
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
February 10 2009 17:38 GMT
#214
Just on a sidenote: The BO-replay for the TvP FE 3 Factory push has expired and thus cannot be downloaded anymore.
Adams Æbler
systranerror
Profile Joined November 2008
United States27 Posts
February 10 2009 21:27 GMT
#215
When using the A-Yu-Min build, what would Zerg's ideal counter be, also how can a Zerg properly scout this given that it will probably just look like a fast expand? If a zerg thinks it's fast expand and just stick with three hatch muta, is there anything he can really do?
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
February 10 2009 22:22 GMT
#216
On February 11 2009 06:27 systranerror wrote:
When using the A-Yu-Min build, what would Zerg's ideal counter be, also how can a Zerg properly scout this given that it will probably just look like a fast expand? If a zerg thinks it's fast expand and just stick with three hatch muta, is there anything he can really do?

its a zerg in disguise don't help him! Also, I doubt youd get advice on how to beat builds in a thread thats focusing on making them unbeatable post in the ZvT threads and refrence to this thread or say 'countering builds like Ayumi etc'
there i practically wrote the whole thing for you
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
dragonmax
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States131 Posts
February 10 2009 22:53 GMT
#217
you should have some tvt vods. i like all the tvp and tvz ones
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
February 10 2009 22:55 GMT
#218
Well, if I were in your situation, I'd get a recent replay where a Terran FEs and write down the Marine numbers at certain timings of your build. Then have a look at Stylishes replay and take Marine count again. Thus, you'll know how many Marines the two different BOs have at a certain time. Then I guess you have to sacrifice a Zergling at the set timing order to check the Terran's Marine count. If you notice that it is higher than in the usual FE BO, be careful and add Sunkens. Any other ideas?
Adams Æbler
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
February 10 2009 23:05 GMT
#219
On February 10 2009 09:42 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Hey, I liked the A-Yu-Min vid - one question tho, who is A-Yu-Min?

Btw I thought you might be swedish (I randomly stumbled across it on Nevake, hadn't actually seen this topic) Although your accent didn't really sound swedish, just I dunno, something.


he used to be in Bartars xLo under the aka xLo.A-Yu-Mi, really aggressive korean terran player
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 11 2009 05:51 GMT
#220
On February 11 2009 06:27 systranerror wrote:
When using the A-Yu-Min build, what would Zerg's ideal counter be, also how can a Zerg properly scout this given that it will probably just look like a fast expand? If a zerg thinks it's fast expand and just stick with three hatch muta, is there anything he can really do?

If you can scout the marine count (he doesn't hide it well, or at all), then that's a sure sign and you can just prepare to get 6 sunkens and resume normally. Another way is to check his nat CC, the build requires scv cutting, while normal FE builds has constant scv production. So if you see that his expo CC is not producing scvs, you should get suspicious.
~o~ I have returned
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 47
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1369
Dendi1028
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1113
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko701
B2W.Neo543
Lowko433
crisheroes294
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee141
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos1943
• TFBlade181
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 55m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.