Although I play Terran and TvT is my best matchup, I also like watch TvT most. I said more times, if StarCraft remove Protoss and Zerg, this game is the best eSports ever made all time.
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/F5on2GO.png)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/gFZlkwN.png)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/617rNRt.png)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
bovienchien
Vietnam1152 Posts
Although I play Terran and TvT is my best matchup, I also like watch TvT most. I said more times, if StarCraft remove Protoss and Zerg, this game is the best eSports ever made all time. ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
Nirli
Bulgaria387 Posts
Not to inflame the Tesagi fellows, but I believe every game suffers when its best player isn't participating. I'm also OK with more crazy maps and non-T favored maps. Would be nice if Larva made an appearance, although that won't help the Protoss cause at all | ||
|
namkraft
611 Posts
And I don't think Protoss is saved by island maps. If anything it's the Zerg. The overlord becomes the MVP of the match. | ||
|
femtehjulet
19 Posts
On September 14 2023 15:17 namkraft wrote: Jangbi. And complete island maps. And I don't think Protoss is saved by island maps. If anything it's the Zerg. The overlord becomes the MVP of the match. Zerg is historicly weak on island maps. Thats why they made sparkle like they did. | ||
|
XenOsky
Chile2358 Posts
| ||
|
EndingLife
United States1605 Posts
| ||
|
Soulforged
Latvia982 Posts
Just 10 mineral patches in main, no backdoors to main/natural, vulnerable & distant 3rd will already go a long way. | ||
|
G5
United States2921 Posts
P.S. I hate TvT. It's the only matchup I won't watch. Super boring 90% of the time imo. Hoping for anything but a TvT finals again. | ||
|
Postaljester_
33 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
Katkishka
United States662 Posts
Real answer: better, less gimmicky/whacky maps that seem to be autolosses in certain matchups, and better players (this obviously won't happen, but I sure do miss the good old days when pros were at their peaks.) | ||
|
End1ess
Canada77 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3564 Posts
But more importantly i d like Flash to play as Protoss and dominate with it ;p | ||
|
Ideas
United States8179 Posts
Bo3 for winners/losers/finals in the Ro24 maybe removal of Bo7s (too long, less interesting cheese/strategic builds, less room for upsets). edit - some kind of map pool that dissuades hydra busts because the pvz meta is SO stale... Not sure exactly what this would be though. I'm guessing maybe something like God's Garden? Free backdoor expo and easy regular nat? No idea though. | ||
|
fearthequeen
United States788 Posts
Current ro16 format used in ro24 All bo3 in ro16 | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines965 Posts
| ||
|
ThunderJunk
United States741 Posts
Generally, I'd be stoked to see some maps with funky mineral and gas layouts. Like a 2nd geyser in the main that you need 6 workers to mine from effectively that is covered by air by hold-position hostile neutral valks. In fact, hostile neutral units could be added in creative ways to enable otherwise imbalanced map layouts. | ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
| ||
|
Terrorbladder
2755 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub19 MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind 910 Zeus HiyA [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|