• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8869 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 113

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 211 Next
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 16 2024 07:56 GMT
#2241
On March 16 2024 16:51 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 16:28 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 16 2024 03:52 2Pacalypse- wrote:
On March 16 2024 02:43 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 22:27 Liquid`Drone wrote:
That is hilarious.


Whats so hilarious about it? You dont even know the context.

Let me give you a hand and provide context. Previous game this happened. Story in 3 parts:

Part 1

[image loading]


Part 2

[image loading]


Part 3

[image loading]


I leave it as an exercise to reader to decide if context makes it less, or in fact more hilarious.



Oh my gosh...Even m&m1515 doesn't die like this.
I guess TR16/Xhigh ruined his Xpert wall plan😂


Its just one game dude, ofc im allowed to rage, i have no grudge against anyone. I like playing 2Pac because i know it will be a challenge and he might slightly underrestimate me which makes it more fun.

S players are cool and i really dont care about MMR, the only thing i had a 'beef' with is the E player with Effective APM of over 200 and obvious skill beyond E. Its no big deal whatsoever im just addressing it.

The only time i can see an E player have 200 EAPM is when he comes from another game like SC2 and got all hotkey mechanics down but have no clue what hes doing.

After checking leaderboard hes the only 200+ eapm user up to mid C (1600).



Calm down man!
I don't intend to blame you but just seeing that screenshots and recent postings were just funny, mixing up each other.
I understand it can rarely happen to any terran players, and I believe you could manage this by bring one marine quickly before factory building starts.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-16 09:01:34
March 16 2024 08:33 GMT
#2242
On March 16 2024 16:56 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 16:51 MeSaber wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:28 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 16 2024 03:52 2Pacalypse- wrote:
On March 16 2024 02:43 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 22:27 Liquid`Drone wrote:
That is hilarious.


Whats so hilarious about it? You dont even know the context.

Let me give you a hand and provide context. Previous game this happened. Story in 3 parts:

Part 1

[image loading]


Part 2

[image loading]


Part 3

[image loading]


I leave it as an exercise to reader to decide if context makes it less, or in fact more hilarious.



Oh my gosh...Even m&m1515 doesn't die like this.
I guess TR16/Xhigh ruined his Xpert wall plan😂


Its just one game dude, ofc im allowed to rage, i have no grudge against anyone. I like playing 2Pac because i know it will be a challenge and he might slightly underrestimate me which makes it more fun.

S players are cool and i really dont care about MMR, the only thing i had a 'beef' with is the E player with Effective APM of over 200 and obvious skill beyond E. Its no big deal whatsoever im just addressing it.

The only time i can see an E player have 200 EAPM is when he comes from another game like SC2 and got all hotkey mechanics down but have no clue what hes doing.

After checking leaderboard hes the only 200+ eapm user up to mid C (1600).



Calm down man!
I don't intend to blame you but just seeing that screenshots and recent postings were just funny, mixing up each other.
I understand it can rarely happen to any terran players, and I believe you could manage this by bring one marine quickly before factory building starts.


The wall in the picture allows for marines to be produced inside base, the unit that died at the lings were a rine i was gonna scout with iirc. Dont really remember why i exited base but in hindsight it was foolish for sure xd.

These are the walls i use on Hunter/BGH with high success rate:

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


The 12 pos is special and requires a few steps. First the rax has to be placed after depot at the top fac position, followed by bunker covering depot/cc/scvs/fac. Once you got 1 rine you lift rax to place fac there with rax below for a 2nd rine, after 2nd rine you lift rax and move it to final location while placing 2nd fac at rax pos. This result in the current wall.

The hole above gas is covered by scvs mining/gasing so there is no way to break in there with lings or zels.

There are other walls for 12 but this is by far the safest one and hardest to kill.

In 1 and 3 pos you can move rax left to make vulture inside base once you got a rine or two saving you from ling/zel harass. This requires scouting and good timing to pull off. There is no hole for moving after the first rine unless you properly scout for incoming lings/zel.
-.-
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 16 2024 09:04 GMT
#2243
On March 16 2024 17:33 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 16:56 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:51 MeSaber wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:28 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 16 2024 03:52 2Pacalypse- wrote:
On March 16 2024 02:43 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 22:27 Liquid`Drone wrote:
That is hilarious.


Whats so hilarious about it? You dont even know the context.

Let me give you a hand and provide context. Previous game this happened. Story in 3 parts:

Part 1

[image loading]


Part 2

[image loading]


Part 3

[image loading]


I leave it as an exercise to reader to decide if context makes it less, or in fact more hilarious.



Oh my gosh...Even m&m1515 doesn't die like this.
I guess TR16/Xhigh ruined his Xpert wall plan😂


Its just one game dude, ofc im allowed to rage, i have no grudge against anyone. I like playing 2Pac because i know it will be a challenge and he might slightly underrestimate me which makes it more fun.

S players are cool and i really dont care about MMR, the only thing i had a 'beef' with is the E player with Effective APM of over 200 and obvious skill beyond E. Its no big deal whatsoever im just addressing it.

The only time i can see an E player have 200 EAPM is when he comes from another game like SC2 and got all hotkey mechanics down but have no clue what hes doing.

After checking leaderboard hes the only 200+ eapm user up to mid C (1600).



Calm down man!
I don't intend to blame you but just seeing that screenshots and recent postings were just funny, mixing up each other.
I understand it can rarely happen to any terran players, and I believe you could manage this by bring one marine quickly before factory building starts.


The wall in the picture allows for marines to be produced inside base, the unit that died at the lings were a rine i was gonna scout with iirc. Dont really remember why i exited base but in hindsight it was foolish for sure xd.

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]



Good to know, I am not experienced with that wall at 1, 9 or 11(but 11 will be very risky), so I cannot say is good or bad, but you also have your reason to say. But if fails, cannot avoid being criticized...

I understand both sides here as a terran player who frequently goes tank drops that allies mostly don't want😂

MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-17 06:50:37
March 16 2024 09:19 GMT
#2244
There for sure are cases where 11 wall cannot be made and its safer to make rax/bunker at cc. What this does however is leave you very open for harass from any range after that as you have no control over the space.

If for example a protoss wanna build cannons on the 11 wall you can always make a bunker backwards to buy time until you have vultures / first tank with siege. The first 1-2 vult will be able to control the outcome fairly well with good micro. This is where latency plays a very big role and id say its the same for muta micro.

As for tank drops you must mean someone else, i rarely do that, these walls are mainly to get you 12 vultures quickly with mines/speed to raid bases and control the map so your allies can flourish.

Having one terran going mech is extremely advantageous but you need to control the counters that stops it, like pylon wall with cannons behind. By harassing such a wall you can buy time until first vults are out and the pyl wall is ineffective.

There are always ways to buy time but you have to recognize em in time. Example if say im left alone so they choose to go 3v1 vs any of my allies. If they fail to notice this is in time they will not have the capability to save themselves.

Having a Terran in team early on is very weak against both lingspeed/zel. Having 2 Terrans even worse. Terrans are a liability for sure and trying to avoid having too many is necessary.

Now MMR isnt really that much teamwork so you can get away with a lot of stuff, while if you compare to a korean Hunter 3v3 its a completely different game.
-.-
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
March 16 2024 23:13 GMT
#2245
On March 15 2024 18:31 Che cazzo wrote:


@ admin,
This is a kind reminder.
Thank you.


Single AFK in game is not a reason for ban. Messing up lobby balancing is.

Also I've banned FLik and XENO)P(HOBIA.
https://bghmmr.eu
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-17 00:50:18
March 17 2024 00:44 GMT
#2246
On March 17 2024 08:13 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 18:31 Che cazzo wrote:


@ admin,
This is a kind reminder.
Thank you.


Single AFK in game is not a reason for ban. Messing up lobby balancing is.

Also I've banned FLik and XENO)P(HOBIA.



I don't understand your logic, what makes worse for AFK in lobby than AFK in game?
If you want to make boarderline between AFK in game and AFK in lobby, at least, provide with convincing explanation.

AFK in lobby results in boot, so other players still have chance to play.
On the other hand, AFK in game ruins the game, the game will be void, subsequently players have to wait other 5 minutes to new game open.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 17 2024 07:02 GMT
#2247
bots down?
-.-
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 17 2024 13:27 GMT
#2248
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 17 2024 14:20 GMT
#2249
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!



Thank you for telling me as "most dangerous" opponent 😂
I am pro for tank drops, so I know in which timing there is risk to my base, which timing/location I have to go for drops.
Nobody is telling me I am map hacker, but only you.

Share here couple of replays that mostly suspectful so that your lies to be verified.

MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 17 2024 17:32 GMT
#2250
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!


Upload to repmastered and link.
-.-
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
March 17 2024 18:12 GMT
#2251
On March 17 2024 09:44 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:13 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On March 15 2024 18:31 Che cazzo wrote:


@ admin,
This is a kind reminder.
Thank you.


Single AFK in game is not a reason for ban. Messing up lobby balancing is.

Also I've banned FLik and XENO)P(HOBIA.



I don't understand your logic, what makes worse for AFK in lobby than AFK in game?
If you want to make boarderline between AFK in game and AFK in lobby, at least, provide with convincing explanation.

AFK in lobby results in boot, so other players still have chance to play.
On the other hand, AFK in game ruins the game, the game will be void, subsequently players have to wait other 5 minutes to new game open.


When you are already playing and you have to go AFK best thing to do is not to quit the game, but to try to continue ASAP.

When you are in a lobby and have to go AFK the best thing is to is to leave the lobby.

Therefore someone with the best intentions can have one AFK during the game. However someone with the best intentions will newer waste time for balancing because of AFK. So thats the difference.

To put it simply: before the game starts you are not a part of it, so if you don't have time - just leave the lobby.

Once the game has started you, are a part of it and if you have to go AFK - try to return ASAP.

There is a special moment during the balancing when players are asked to leave if they don't want to play. If you don't want to or can't play and you didn't leave at thet moment you violated the rule.
https://bghmmr.eu
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 17 2024 21:06 GMT
#2252
On March 18 2024 02:32 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!


Upload to repmastered and link.


Ok, I will try it:
https://repmastered.app/game/TAj2csPsHKYapEOLsJE-UZNNpHrWR3uGR8W6Hn--lNgrepmastered.app


Is it work?

GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 17 2024 21:10 GMT
#2253
On March 17 2024 23:20 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!



Thank you for telling me as "most dangerous" opponent 😂
I am pro for tank drops, so I know in which timing there is risk to my base, which timing/location I have to go for drops.
Nobody is telling me I am map hacker, but only you.

Share here couple of replays that mostly suspectful so that your lies to be verified.



Ha ha ha!
"most dangerous" is in quotes because and it's your selfish quote
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 17 2024 23:32 GMT
#2254
On March 17 2024 23:20 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!



Thank you for telling me as "most dangerous" opponent 😂
I am pro for tank drops, so I know in which timing there is risk to my base, which timing/location I have to go for drops.
Nobody is telling me I am map hacker, but only you.

Share here couple of replays that mostly suspectful so that your lies to be verified.



Are you really that deluded that a player can be dangerous, if he only plays one way and be scared from all fights? You're so clear to everyone you play with. This is the description of You "danger play" is in 3 steps:
Step 1: Block your entrance (canons or bunker)
Step 2: You drop tanks or rivers - here's the unfair part, you use cheats to determine where and who to drop. I've never seen you do at least comsat or observer
Step 3: Make BC or carriers
A typical game of a rookie, who wants to prove his ego and think of himself as great. Well, here's a secret - you're pathetic, and you're only dangerous to your teammates.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 18 2024 08:02 GMT
#2255
On March 18 2024 06:06 GiantAxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 02:32 MeSaber wrote:
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!


Upload to repmastered and link.


Ok, I will try it:
https://repmastered.app/game/TAj2csPsHKYapEOLsJE-UZNNpHrWR3uGR8W6Hn--lNgrepmastered.app


Is it work?



Dont find any sign of cheating. Looks legit.
-.-
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-18 09:42:07
March 18 2024 09:32 GMT
#2256
On March 18 2024 03:12 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:44 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:13 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On March 15 2024 18:31 Che cazzo wrote:


@ admin,
This is a kind reminder.
Thank you.


Single AFK in game is not a reason for ban. Messing up lobby balancing is.

Also I've banned FLik and XENO)P(HOBIA.



I don't understand your logic, what makes worse for AFK in lobby than AFK in game?
If you want to make boarderline between AFK in game and AFK in lobby, at least, provide with convincing explanation.

AFK in lobby results in boot, so other players still have chance to play.
On the other hand, AFK in game ruins the game, the game will be void, subsequently players have to wait other 5 minutes to new game open.


When you are already playing and you have to go AFK best thing to do is not to quit the game, but to try to continue ASAP.

When you are in a lobby and have to go AFK the best thing is to is to leave the lobby.

Therefore someone with the best intentions can have one AFK during the game. However someone with the best intentions will newer waste time for balancing because of AFK. So thats the difference.

To put it simply: before the game starts you are not a part of it, so if you don't have time - just leave the lobby.

Once the game has started you, are a part of it and if you have to go AFK - try to return ASAP.

There is a special moment during the balancing when players are asked to leave if they don't want to play. If you don't want to or can't play and you didn't leave at thet moment you violated the rule.




Thanks for the reply.
Well, I don’t agree on your opinion and I don’t think AFK in lobby just once is severe reason for ban like other cases. If AFK in game is also ban, I would understand.
Anyway, I don’t make complaint anymore about my AFK ban, since I am doing this ladder for free and your work is highly appreciated.

However I hope you could set more objective point of view for ban(it does not mean I am right , you are wrong.) that anybody cannot make objection, otherwise it is not much different from using your authority to decide(execute someone) as you wish.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 18 2024 09:39 GMT
#2257
On March 18 2024 08:32 GiantAxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:20 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!



Thank you for telling me as "most dangerous" opponent 😂
I am pro for tank drops, so I know in which timing there is risk to my base, which timing/location I have to go for drops.
Nobody is telling me I am map hacker, but only you.

Share here couple of replays that mostly suspectful so that your lies to be verified.



Are you really that deluded that a player can be dangerous, if he only plays one way and be scared from all fights? You're so clear to everyone you play with. This is the description of You "danger play" is in 3 steps:
Step 1: Block your entrance (canons or bunker)
Step 2: You drop tanks or rivers - here's the unfair part, you use cheats to determine where and who to drop. I've never seen you do at least comsat or observer
Step 3: Make BC or carriers
A typical game of a rookie, who wants to prove his ego and think of himself as great. Well, here's a secret - you're pathetic, and you're only dangerous to your teammates.



Blocking my entrance, dropping tanks or "rivers" without comsat or observer, making bc or carriers, are all out of your business.

No more replies to your stupid and childish post.
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 18 2024 12:57 GMT
#2258
On March 18 2024 17:02 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:06 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:32 MeSaber wrote:
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!


Upload to repmastered and link.


Ok, I will try it:
https://repmastered.app/game/TAj2csPsHKYapEOLsJE-UZNNpHrWR3uGR8W6Hn--lNgrepmastered.app


Is it work?



Dont find any sign of cheating. Looks legit.


Ok!
Once that's your decision the boy will continue to ruin games in this bot.
A player who rushes to cut off the opponents minerals and is at 11 o'clock would drop the ship directly down the finish line, through his teammate's base at 9 o'clock and go directly to the tank placement. He did the same with the other opponents, but not with me at 7 minutes and 40 seconds. Moreover, if you look at his vision alone, you will see that for the 2 cannons he has no legitimate way of knowing them. Instead, he goes around the center, to get around them, sort of spiraling to get to where the tanks can be placed. Since watching your replay was not enough, I have downloaded screenshots, and on the first and the last one, on the minimap, I have also drawn his exact trajectory. But got problems with upload pictures. Placed it there:
https://ibb.co/M9qYQ12
https://ibb.co/PWJqWc1
https://ibb.co/vk3FxJW
https://ibb.co/tbMTN3N
https://ibb.co/tsYYQpq
In case you don't take that as proof enough, players like him will continue to ruin games. It's not pleasant either to play in a team with him or against him. You can ask other good and experienced players for their opinion. I have been told that they also avoid it.
What I could - I did. Nice day!
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
March 18 2024 13:18 GMT
#2259
tbh that really isn't that unreasonable of a trajectory, because players at 7 will tend to have built shit on top of their base more than on the right side of their base. Going in from the bottom right side is likely to have p detect the drop at a later point than if you're going straight from the top, and it's much less likely to be intercepted by goons (and if he hadn't scouted you I guess there was also no way he could know whether you had goons).

I'm not saying the guy is not hacking tbh, just that one game is hardly ever conclusive. One game can be luck, you need multiple instances to establish a trend.
Moderator
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 18 2024 13:20 GMT
#2260
On March 18 2024 21:57 GiantAxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 17:02 MeSaber wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:06 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:32 MeSaber wrote:
On March 17 2024 22:27 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 15 2024 03:03 MeSaber wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.



The game when I was total sure he used maphack is on 20240224, replay is saved on my computer with name "220504, (8)Big Game Hunters.rep"
The game finished at 22:05 om 24.02.2024
Drop which he made on my base, started about 7 mins and 40 second after game start.

Sorry, but I'am not so sure haw to upload replay. If you send me a email, will send to you. Me did this comments, because this dude is really very bad with unit control, knowledge of this team game, team play, almost always laggs, and at the same time, it is with a giant selfishness, that his contribution to the game is the most important, that he is the "most dangerous" opponent, and not only that, but by cheating he accumulates points that have absolutely no coverage with his game. At the same time, watching us, what units we produce, he does not spend unnecessary defense. I newer seen him to make comsat ot observer. Please look at his games bit by bit and you will see the obvious that I have just listed for you!


Upload to repmastered and link.


Ok, I will try it:
https://repmastered.app/game/TAj2csPsHKYapEOLsJE-UZNNpHrWR3uGR8W6Hn--lNgrepmastered.app


Is it work?



Dont find any sign of cheating. Looks legit.


Ok!
Once that's your decision the boy will continue to ruin games in this bot.
A player who rushes to cut off the opponents minerals and is at 11 o'clock would drop the ship directly down the finish line, through his teammate's base at 9 o'clock and go directly to the tank placement. He did the same with the other opponents, but not with me at 7 minutes and 40 seconds. Moreover, if you look at his vision alone, you will see that for the 2 cannons he has no legitimate way of knowing them. Instead, he goes around the center, to get around them, sort of spiraling to get to where the tanks can be placed. Since watching your replay was not enough, I have downloaded screenshots, and on the first and the last one, on the minimap, I have also drawn his exact trajectory. But got problems with upload pictures. Placed it there:
https://ibb.co/M9qYQ12
https://ibb.co/PWJqWc1
https://ibb.co/vk3FxJW
https://ibb.co/tbMTN3N
https://ibb.co/tsYYQpq
In case you don't take that as proof enough, players like him will continue to ruin games. It's not pleasant either to play in a team with him or against him. You can ask other good and experienced players for their opinion. I have been told that they also avoid it.
What I could - I did. Nice day!



You are like 7 years old kid.
Dropship paths I send are always differs in every game.
Why I have to send the dropship to the way that you might welcome??
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 474
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8579
qojqva1532
Dendi964
Counter-Strike
fl0m2911
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1397
crisheroes1035
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko468
Other Games
singsing2079
B2W.Neo1050
Beastyqt580
Mlord290
Hui .230
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX138
KnowMe113
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King78
elazer77
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile117
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8010
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos2008
Other Games
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
FEL
30m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 30m
INu's Battles
20h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.