• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7565 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 111

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 211 Next
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
March 13 2024 14:05 GMT
#2201
Ban request
Player: Aimar!
Reason: Loosing games on purpose
Game: 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2024-03-13 13:01 20240313/131923

Players can be good or bad, but basically Aimar! didn't play this game, he just went afk collecting 1000 gas and minerals in the bank by 6 minute. Hopefully this type of behavior is forbidden.

Also I haven't played the games below, but it's worth checking them because he lost them today as well:
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2024-03-13 13:45 20240313/140940
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2024-03-13 14:10 20240313/142620
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 13 2024 15:02 GMT
#2202
On March 13 2024 19:53 GiantAxe wrote:
Ban request: lIIlIIIllIIIIl
reason: It's a very low skilled player witch always uses map hack - watch all his replays. He always make drops on the the right one place, without scout or scan.
In addition, from the hack or from the internet connection - very often lags
It's a narcissistic player, you think you're the greatest and the most important, with his cheats. I think a lot of people will be happy if you can put a permanent IP ban on him or ban on his broad war cd key



Anyway, thank you for commending me for telling me as "BEST DROP". But you don't need to mention about this, because I already know that I am the best dropper among whole bnet players.

Am I so much narcissist?
Go on😁, your report means nothing, but just telling that you want to ban me because I drop like pro🤣
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-14 11:16:47
March 14 2024 11:16 GMT
#2203
ban: my friend

reason: leaves :/

This makes me wait for new games so fucking long so ill report even if hes my 'friend'. Soz Xeno. Ure a stupid idiot for leaving games all the time.

[image loading]
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 14 2024 11:21 GMT
#2204
ban: Omni

reason: wasting ppls time.

[image loading]
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-14 12:06:06
March 14 2024 11:40 GMT
#2205
see something wrong in this picture?

E player with noname name and 200 eapm

100% manipulated.

Reset this guys MMR and let him do placement matches again. If he intentionally lose all 5 games then you know.

[image loading]


Your average E player:

[image loading]


[image loading]


Average E players base with no resource overflow:

[image loading]
-.-
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 14 2024 15:54 GMT
#2206
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 14 2024 15:57 GMT
#2207
On March 14 2024 00:02 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 19:53 GiantAxe wrote:
Ban request: lIIlIIIllIIIIl
reason: It's a very low skilled player witch always uses map hack - watch all his replays. He always make drops on the the right one place, without scout or scan.
In addition, from the hack or from the internet connection - very often lags
It's a narcissistic player, you think you're the greatest and the most important, with his cheats. I think a lot of people will be happy if you can put a permanent IP ban on him or ban on his broad war cd key



Anyway, thank you for commending me for telling me as "BEST DROP". But you don't need to mention about this, because I already know that I am the best dropper among whole bnet players.

Am I so much narcissist?
Go on😁, your report means nothing, but just telling that you want to ban me because I drop like pro🤣



You pro? You always ran from every battle, because u make big fail in all melee games.
You are just big game runnier, with big EGO and very low skills
GiantAxe
Profile Joined February 2022
13 Posts
March 14 2024 15:58 GMT
#2208
...and map hack
who's laggs as hell
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-14 16:31:32
March 14 2024 16:27 GMT
#2209
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.



So funny to read this.
You just lost in brain game and you say me map hacker 😂
As for cliff tank, I am pro, no worth to discuss about my skills with noobies, it is my knowhow and waste of time.

+ This is main reason why most people come here and cry for my ban. They cannot accept the fact they lost to common C ranker in one of the most frustrating ways, also in several games.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 14 2024 18:03 GMT
#2210
On March 15 2024 00:54 GiantAxe wrote:
It is enough to see how it goes around or does not go to drop an army on the protected bases to draw the right conclusions.
The first time he dawned on me, I had placed 2 cannons on his base side and he still let my tanks go. Then I looked at the record - he went all over the map, risking being seen, to deliver the tanks in the back. And for all this, there is never a scanner before.
If one sees on the transcript, the direction he set the transport ship, one will immediately understand that this child obviously knows the location of a drop point, on a dark map.
Next game, I made a mutalisk, against a drop, he then, again without revealing, attacked me with a bunch of goliaths - directly into my base.


Can you upload the replay? I can analyze it.
-.-
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
March 14 2024 19:31 GMT
#2211
On March 15 2024 00:57 GiantAxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 00:02 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 13 2024 19:53 GiantAxe wrote:
Ban request: lIIlIIIllIIIIl
reason: It's a very low skilled player witch always uses map hack - watch all his replays. He always make drops on the the right one place, without scout or scan.
In addition, from the hack or from the internet connection - very often lags
It's a narcissistic player, you think you're the greatest and the most important, with his cheats. I think a lot of people will be happy if you can put a permanent IP ban on him or ban on his broad war cd key



Anyway, thank you for commending me for telling me as "BEST DROP". But you don't need to mention about this, because I already know that I am the best dropper among whole bnet players.

Am I so much narcissist?
Go on😁, your report means nothing, but just telling that you want to ban me because I drop like pro🤣



You pro? You always ran from every battle, because u make big fail in all melee games.
You are just big game runnier, with big EGO and very low skills


That is the same gay barcode Dio boia who I report before and he was banned, but now he is with other similar acc.
Idk for map hack, but this idiot must be permanently banned from the server. He`s not playin first 10-15 minutes of the game only tank drops on cliffs or reaver drops followed by cariers if he is protoss, but at that time the game usually is over cuse its 2v3 and he never help his teammates. Lag and trash talking every time - I can provide more than 100 replays!
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
March 14 2024 19:34 GMT
#2212
forgot to mention bots are broken again 14.03 21:34
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-14 20:01:12
March 14 2024 20:00 GMT
#2213
On March 14 2024 20:40 MeSaber wrote:
see something wrong in this picture?

E player with noname name and 200 eapm

100% manipulated.

Reset this guys MMR and let him do placement matches again. If he intentionally lose all 5 games then you know.

Unfortunately APM is not evidence of anything.

Some years ago in Coach Pupil League, we had a 350 apm player who was D rank on ladder at best. Speed means nothing without decision-making.

Furthermore, I think at this point you're the boy who cried wolf, fox, and honeybadger. You've complained so many times about so many people that it's impossible to take you seriously, especially when your complaints are about things that don't violate the actual rules. It's just whining at that point.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 15 2024 00:46 GMT
#2214
On March 15 2024 04:31 exelero44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:57 GiantAxe wrote:
On March 14 2024 00:02 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 13 2024 19:53 GiantAxe wrote:
Ban request: lIIlIIIllIIIIl
reason: It's a very low skilled player witch always uses map hack - watch all his replays. He always make drops on the the right one place, without scout or scan.
In addition, from the hack or from the internet connection - very often lags
It's a narcissistic player, you think you're the greatest and the most important, with his cheats. I think a lot of people will be happy if you can put a permanent IP ban on him or ban on his broad war cd key



Anyway, thank you for commending me for telling me as "BEST DROP". But you don't need to mention about this, because I already know that I am the best dropper among whole bnet players.

Am I so much narcissist?
Go on😁, your report means nothing, but just telling that you want to ban me because I drop like pro🤣



You pro? You always ran from every battle, because u make big fail in all melee games.
You are just big game runnier, with big EGO and very low skills


That is the same gay barcode Dio boia who I report before and he was banned, but now he is with other similar acc.
Idk for map hack, but this idiot must be permanently banned from the server. He`s not playin first 10-15 minutes of the game only tank drops on cliffs or reaver drops followed by cariers if he is protoss, but at that time the game usually is over cuse its 2v3 and he never help his teammates. Lag and trash talking every time - I can provide more than 100 replays!






My replies to your full of lies:

That is the same gay barcode Dio boia who I report before and he was banned, but now he is with other similar acc.
Previous account shouldn't be banned for one time report, and will be canceled. Idk for map hack, but this idiot must be permanently banned from the server. Yeah, because I always win you by drops, even though you are concious of me whole the game, making bunch of canons behind minerals He`s not playin first 10-15 minutes of the game only tank drops on cliffs or reaver drops followed by cariers if he is protoss, but at that time the game usually is over cuse its 2v3 and he never help his teammates. My recent game with you few hours ago(game ID: 20240314/171021), I went tank drops and our team won, you left before 10 min after being attacked from my tank drops(AGAIN!!), total game time 13:45. I started my first tank drop at 6 min. So, what you are saying is totally wrong Lag and trash talking every time - I can provide more than 100 replays! You pretend to be a clean user, but you are also trash talker, I don't talk to you during the game or lobby, but you keep trash talking to me, go on, I don't care but only interested in harrassing you by cliff tank in the game
leonardorm
Profile Joined August 2022
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-15 02:48:04
March 15 2024 02:31 GMT
#2215
Ban Report:
User:
Flik
Leaves the lobby on the countdown
after bot asks everyone not to leave

threatening not to allow ppl play.
[image loading]

postimg.cc
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
March 15 2024 07:25 GMT
#2216
On March 10 2024 17:51 MeSaber wrote:
ban: chrono_return

reason: propaganda talk / not playing with the team

game: 20240310/093940

[image loading]


Propaganda talk? Fuck nazis?
'Not playing with the team' is also not a reason to ban someone, it's entirely arbitrary, and essentially a skill issue. If someone doesn't play with their team, that will lead to them losing more often -> lead to them getting a worse rank -> now they have better teammates so it balances out.

People should be banned for malicious acts/cheating, not for chatting or for playing badly.
Moderator
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 15 2024 09:24 GMT
#2217
On March 15 2024 16:25 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 17:51 MeSaber wrote:
ban: chrono_return

reason: propaganda talk / not playing with the team

game: 20240310/093940

[image loading]


Propaganda talk? Fuck nazis?
'Not playing with the team' is also not a reason to ban someone, it's entirely arbitrary, and essentially a skill issue. If someone doesn't play with their team, that will lead to them losing more often -> lead to them getting a worse rank -> now they have better teammates so it balances out.

People should be banned for malicious acts/cheating, not for chatting or for playing badly.



Now I can find extremely normal opinion about ban issue!

It is crazy here, lots of kids make ban report about "playstyle", and later start to tell lies continuously to ban the player anyhow.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 15 2024 09:31 GMT
#2218
On March 06 2024 12:26 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2024 04:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On March 02 2024 01:37 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 01 2024 22:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
The thing with barcodes is that they seem identical until you copy and paste their names. Take a look:

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=lIIlIIIllIIIIll

Those are two different accounts. Are they run by the same person? I don't know and you don't know either.

I was given a reason to ban barcode with +900 games and I banned him. On top of that I've banned all new barcodes to play ranked games.

If you want me to ban another barcode give me a reason. I cannot ban all barcode accounts because of one guy. The screenshots you provided don't show any violation or am I missing something.




@ admin
Hi, this is barcode account player whom you banned.

It is difficult to understand how a system's administrator, without firm beliefs and rules, can be persuaded by emotional, inflammatory, and intentionally false claims to make a decision that will harm a single individual.
You have decided to BAN me for being "Not choosing race after team balancing".

First, at the time, I entered the game as soon as it opened and there were only 3 people in the game for about 2 minutes and the players did not gather quickly.
I had to go to the restroom, and my business in this restroom was more important than the game. However, I wasn't sure if I would be back in front of the monitor before the game started, and I felt that being AFK after the game started would ruin the game, so I purposely went to the restroom without picking a race (thinking that I would be better off getting booted if I didn't make it in time). This was actually a considerate gesture to other players.

Secondly, this (being booted for not choosing a race) was a one-time event, and has not happened in any of my previous/sequent games with this reporter. It was not done with any intent to harass other players, nor was it a repeated behavior, meaning it was not intentional.
The 5 screenshots he posted are from 1 game lobby, not of 5 game lobbies. Didn't you mistakenly conclude that I was intentionally doing these behaviors, thinking that 5 pictures showed for each case?
(The reporter of this report is mixing up lies to get me banned, so he will definitely falsely claim that I am doing this repeatedly. Could I then ask the reporter, who is screenshotting every single one of my actions, to provide another screenshot of the same experience? Of course, this hasn't happened, so of course the reporter can't provide it. If additional screenshots of the same experience were provided, I would accept that it was repetitive and intentional behavior without excuse, and I would strongly agree with the ban decision).

Thirdly, assuming that there is no bad intent in this behavior (being booted for not choosing a race), there should not be a ban for the same reason. I'm sure many people have experienced this at one time or another. But why am I the only one banned?
You have a responsibility to run the group with firm principles, but you have participated in a false witch hunt and consequently abused your authority here with reckless abandon and no rules.

Fourth, if this banning decision was not a mistake, you have failed miserably as an administrator.
You have proven that you are capable of colluding with others to ban a player based on lies, outside of the established banrules.
Based on this ban decision, such requests will only get worse, and your judgment and standards will always be tested by everyone.

In this case, I believe you made a grossly irresponsible decision as the head of a community.
I have seen in past posts that sincere apologies have gotten bans lifted, but I have no reason to apologize for what I did, and I would make the same judgment and actions in the same situation.

Finally, I respectfully request that you lift the ban to me.
(I'm not asking you to stand on my side, but I'm asking you to reconsider whether your decision to ban me was logical and fair).


By joining lobby and not being present you are not considerate to other players. You block game from starting and make people wait more for the game. If you don't want to play - don't join lobby. If you have to go away from the computer - leave the lobby.

The reason for banning people who leave the game just before the start is wasting time of other players and making the system less efficient. What you did has identical effect so I see no reason why it should be treated differently.


On March 02 2024 01:39 MeSaber wrote:
You definitely can ban all barcodes because 99% of em lag.

If you dont want barcodes around why let some stay and rest banned. Weird choice.

You have stated you dont like the barcodes, then remove em all and make a rule for it.

And for the love of god dont listen to these barcodes making an account just to complain from their inferior google translated messages.



I should have ban barcodes from the beginning but now I don't want to ban someone who hasn't done anythong wrong. I only ban NEW barcodes - people who played just few balanced games so that there are no new ranked players who are barcodes. Old players who didn't violate rules can stay. I don't want to ban them for other players actions.



@admin,

Sorry to disturb you again for coming back with my ban issue.
I looked through the thread, but the most recent official rule about AFK ban was indicated in post #1111.
[image loading]


Since September 05 2022, no update has been made about AFK ban indication.
Since I got only 1 AFK report on my currently banned account(http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl) on February 28 2024(post #2161), this case to should be concluded as "WARNING", but not "BAN".

Therefore, as per your declaration, I kindly request you to lift ban on my account.(http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl)

Thank you.





@ admin,
This is a kind reminder.
Thank you.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-15 10:19:10
March 15 2024 10:12 GMT
#2219
On March 15 2024 16:25 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 17:51 MeSaber wrote:
ban: chrono_return

reason: propaganda talk / not playing with the team

game: 20240310/093940

[image loading]


Propaganda talk? Fuck nazis?
'Not playing with the team' is also not a reason to ban someone, it's entirely arbitrary, and essentially a skill issue. If someone doesn't play with their team, that will lead to them losing more often -> lead to them getting a worse rank -> now they have better teammates so it balances out.

People should be banned for malicious acts/cheating, not for chatting or for playing badly.


Imo could raise the standard to behave like a human being and not an animal like this guy. Talking crap all game and by that playing worse because you focus on typing rather than playing. Literally noone want this guy as ally because of this.

In a selfhosted game you can ban ppl like this for good reasons, while here you cannot. IE standards should be raised to have a friendly/fun environment without trolls/propaganda ppl.

I will keep reporting propaganda because it doesnt belong in a game.
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 15 2024 10:14 GMT
#2220
On March 15 2024 05:00 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 20:40 MeSaber wrote:
see something wrong in this picture?

E player with noname name and 200 eapm

100% manipulated.

Reset this guys MMR and let him do placement matches again. If he intentionally lose all 5 games then you know.

Unfortunately APM is not evidence of anything.

Some years ago in Coach Pupil League, we had a 350 apm player who was D rank on ladder at best. Speed means nothing without decision-making.

Furthermore, I think at this point you're the boy who cried wolf, fox, and honeybadger. You've complained so many times about so many people that it's impossible to take you seriously, especially when your complaints are about things that don't violate the actual rules. It's just whining at that point.


I posted more pics. Apm is just one evidence of non-E user and his play/knowledge another one.

Its a russian and they tend to have better apm than other countries but this guy doesnt fit into E at all.

If you played an E player you would know.
-.-
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 253
ProTech154
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 19
JuggernautJason17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24508
Shuttle 692
Hyuk 166
White-Ra 132
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Shine 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9653
qojqva1567
Counter-Strike
fl0m1570
Fnx 848
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1729
crisheroes1271
Khaldor1257
Liquid`Hasu436
Other Games
summit1g4090
FrodaN1498
Beastyqt566
Mlord322
XBOCT296
ArmadaUGS183
C9.Mang0176
QueenE69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1099
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 16m
Online Event
16h 16m
FEL
21h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.