• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10680 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 109

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 211 Next
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-28 17:31:53
February 28 2024 15:01 GMT
#2161
and here is my experience with this barcode idiot from today - he intentionally not choose race and not leaving before the bot ban him only to loose our time, but that is not against rules right, so it is fine for other 5 players ...
https://postimg.cc/RWW0pkRX
https://postimg.cc/qtnv42WK
https://postimg.cc/mtxVr4cF
https://postimg.cc/qtZxHHVq
https://postimg.cc/bsjHhRMx
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-29 04:52:25
February 29 2024 04:51 GMT
#2162
6.45 am - me after work, but he is here to loosing his precious time, this time bot is not in a mood for him
https://ibb.co/MGVpYGT
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 29 2024 16:13 GMT
#2163
On February 29 2024 00:01 exelero44 wrote:
and here is my experience with this barcode idiot from today - he intentionally not choose race and not leaving before the bot ban him only to loose our time, but that is not against rules right, so it is fine for other 5 players ...
https://postimg.cc/RWW0pkRX
https://postimg.cc/qtnv42WK
https://postimg.cc/mtxVr4cF
https://postimg.cc/qtZxHHVq
https://postimg.cc/bsjHhRMx


I have banned this barcode player and introduced a change in a system that will not allow fresh barcode players (those who didn't already played at least 20 balanced games ) to join games from now on.
https://bghmmr.eu
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-29 17:29:17
February 29 2024 17:09 GMT
#2164
ok thanks, but he is here, that is from a few minutes ago, it must be the same gay or at least he trash talking like him

https://postimg.cc/VdMnNcWT
https://postimg.cc/JDGBCwhp
https://postimg.cc/N5h2Szvx
https://postimg.cc/D8q4TP23
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 29 2024 22:43 GMT
#2165
On March 01 2024 02:09 exelero44 wrote:
ok thanks, but he is here, that is from a few minutes ago, it must be the same gay or at least he trash talking like him

https://postimg.cc/VdMnNcWT
https://postimg.cc/JDGBCwhp
https://postimg.cc/N5h2Szvx
https://postimg.cc/D8q4TP23


Two different barcodes: lIIlIIIllIIIIll and IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl
https://bghmmr.eu
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
March 01 2024 01:24 GMT
#2166
On March 01 2024 07:43 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 02:09 exelero44 wrote:
ok thanks, but he is here, that is from a few minutes ago, it must be the same gay or at least he trash talking like him

https://postimg.cc/VdMnNcWT
https://postimg.cc/JDGBCwhp
https://postimg.cc/N5h2Szvx
https://postimg.cc/D8q4TP23


Two different barcodes: lIIlIIIllIIIIll and IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

I'm telling you, you definitely ban the wrong person. the barcode that all asked for him to be banned is still playing. if you want proof ask and I upload a few print screens or you can have a look at the games
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
March 01 2024 08:21 GMT
#2167
He is definitely the same guy, the same bad manners, probably he is under 16 from what I`ve seen. Here is some examples for others fans of him (prove I`m not speaking for myself only), later that evening. For our regret bot ban him only 1 of a 10 times and just one warning message usually.
https://postimg.cc/PPK9DZPc
https://postimg.cc/TL6v0xGH
https://postimg.cc/YjrJCbSg
https://postimg.cc/XpZ1rh6Z
https://postimg.cc/RNnGSHwK
https://postimg.cc/PPZzskkM
https://postimg.cc/47qtqWLM
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
March 01 2024 13:26 GMT
#2168
The thing with barcodes is that they seem identical until you copy and paste their names. Take a look:

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=lIIlIIIllIIIIll

Those are two different accounts. Are they run by the same person? I don't know and you don't know either.

I was given a reason to ban barcode with +900 games and I banned him. On top of that I've banned all new barcodes to play ranked games.

If you want me to ban another barcode give me a reason. I cannot ban all barcode accounts because of one guy. The screenshots you provided don't show any violation or am I missing something.
https://bghmmr.eu
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-01 16:56:27
March 01 2024 16:31 GMT
#2169
oldC and D4vinchO - another 2 gays who don`t want to loose any points and leave just like that, if u don`t like your allies leave before that right?

https://repmastered.app/game/Xyh6Q-dVffYZeWsXWY4oCMw_mDdufTjebmH8MeFNskQ

https://repmastered.app/game/5RIR2didNhUsvxHLkdggykfko3ByBFzWiCpZl2UvAM0
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 01 2024 16:37 GMT
#2170
On March 01 2024 22:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
The thing with barcodes is that they seem identical until you copy and paste their names. Take a look:

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=lIIlIIIllIIIIll

Those are two different accounts. Are they run by the same person? I don't know and you don't know either.

I was given a reason to ban barcode with +900 games and I banned him. On top of that I've banned all new barcodes to play ranked games.

If you want me to ban another barcode give me a reason. I cannot ban all barcode accounts because of one guy. The screenshots you provided don't show any violation or am I missing something.




@ admin
Hi, this is barcode account player whom you banned.

It is difficult to understand how a system's administrator, without firm beliefs and rules, can be persuaded by emotional, inflammatory, and intentionally false claims to make a decision that will harm a single individual.
You have decided to BAN me for being "Not choosing race after team balancing".

First, at the time, I entered the game as soon as it opened and there were only 3 people in the game for about 2 minutes and the players did not gather quickly.
I had to go to the restroom, and my business in this restroom was more important than the game. However, I wasn't sure if I would be back in front of the monitor before the game started, and I felt that being AFK after the game started would ruin the game, so I purposely went to the restroom without picking a race (thinking that I would be better off getting booted if I didn't make it in time). This was actually a considerate gesture to other players.

Secondly, this (being booted for not choosing a race) was a one-time event, and has not happened in any of my previous/sequent games with this reporter. It was not done with any intent to harass other players, nor was it a repeated behavior, meaning it was not intentional.
The 5 screenshots he posted are from 1 game lobby, not of 5 game lobbies. Didn't you mistakenly conclude that I was intentionally doing these behaviors, thinking that 5 pictures showed for each case?
(The reporter of this report is mixing up lies to get me banned, so he will definitely falsely claim that I am doing this repeatedly. Could I then ask the reporter, who is screenshotting every single one of my actions, to provide another screenshot of the same experience? Of course, this hasn't happened, so of course the reporter can't provide it. If additional screenshots of the same experience were provided, I would accept that it was repetitive and intentional behavior without excuse, and I would strongly agree with the ban decision).

Thirdly, assuming that there is no bad intent in this behavior (being booted for not choosing a race), there should not be a ban for the same reason. I'm sure many people have experienced this at one time or another. But why am I the only one banned?
You have a responsibility to run the group with firm principles, but you have participated in a false witch hunt and consequently abused your authority here with reckless abandon and no rules.

Fourth, if this banning decision was not a mistake, you have failed miserably as an administrator.
You have proven that you are capable of colluding with others to ban a player based on lies, outside of the established banrules.
Based on this ban decision, such requests will only get worse, and your judgment and standards will always be tested by everyone.

In this case, I believe you made a grossly irresponsible decision as the head of a community.
I have seen in past posts that sincere apologies have gotten bans lifted, but I have no reason to apologize for what I did, and I would make the same judgment and actions in the same situation.

Finally, I respectfully request that you lift the ban to me.
(I'm not asking you to stand on my side, but I'm asking you to reconsider whether your decision to ban me was logical and fair).
Atokus
Profile Blog Joined February 2024
10 Posts
March 01 2024 16:37 GMT
#2171
Hello everybody here!

Congratulations with the right decisions lately!
I was banned from bot games a month ago. The reason was an attack of ally who trolled our game.
As now became clear for everybody that the guy was a real troll and spend his time just to annoy other players,
maybe it would be a reasonable request to unban Atokus?

The reasons to unban Atokus:
1. I had no intention for ally kill, first of all.
2. I attacked IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl after he said he is leaving and the game result was obvious.
3. The troll that reported me is now banned (as I understand from previous msg).

MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-01 16:42:08
March 01 2024 16:39 GMT
#2172
You definitely can ban all barcodes because 99% of em lag.

If you dont want barcodes around why let some stay and rest banned. Weird choice.

You have stated you dont like the barcodes, then remove em all and make a rule for it.

And for the love of god dont listen to these barcodes making an account just to complain from their inferior google translated messages.
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 01 2024 16:48 GMT
#2173
On March 02 2024 01:31 exelero44 wrote:
oldC - another gay who don`t want to loose any points and leave just like that, if u don`t like your allies leave before that right?

https://repmastered.app/game/Xyh6Q-dVffYZeWsXWY4oCMw_mDdufTjebmH8MeFNskQ


Entering a game to leave is allowed. What isnt allowed is leaving at countdown after 'dont leave msg'.

This is a really good rule.

You get to assess your allies before deciding to leave. Plenty ppl who think 4 pool is ok while i myself think its throwing the game, then im allowed to leave and not get punished for it.

Same goes for silly cannon rushes behind mineral lines vs noobs.
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 01 2024 16:52 GMT
#2174
On March 01 2024 07:43 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 02:09 exelero44 wrote:
ok thanks, but he is here, that is from a few minutes ago, it must be the same gay or at least he trash talking like him

https://postimg.cc/VdMnNcWT
https://postimg.cc/JDGBCwhp
https://postimg.cc/N5h2Szvx
https://postimg.cc/D8q4TP23


Two different barcodes: lIIlIIIllIIIIll and IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl


Ban... Obviously this is why barcodes shouldnt be allowed. Ban em all.
-.-
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-01 18:52:06
March 01 2024 17:07 GMT
#2175
: !@#$N RETARDS DONT CHAT i ASK QUESTION dont SAY A $!@%
[2. Brood War En-1] Exelero84: i`ll report u for that
[2. Brood War En-1] D4vinch0: Report THOSE !@#$%^& DONT REPLY TWICE
[2. Brood War En-1] D4vinch0: i Asked 2 TIMES
[2. Brood War En-1] RoryGallagher: explore ur big idiot goout of !@#$%^&*!
[2. Brood War En-1] D4vinch0: and IGNORED
[2. Brood War En-1] D4vinch0: me

Here his reason to left the game, he ask us something stupid and we don`t answer to him, can u believe this guy. Ofc he fucked the game and start with insults on the channel immediately. If its not a problem to leave after the game started its good to know that. But I`ll have to ask why I`m banned for the same reason then?

Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 01 2024 17:11 GMT
#2176
On March 02 2024 01:37 Atokus wrote:
Hello everybody here!

Congratulations with the right decisions lately!
I was banned from bot games a month ago. The reason was an attack of ally who trolled our game.
As now became clear for everybody that the guy was a real troll and spend his time just to annoy other players,
maybe it would be a reasonable request to unban Atokus?

The reasons to unban Atokus:
1. I had no intention for ally kill, first of all.
2. I attacked IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl after he said he is leaving and the game result was obvious.
3. The troll that reported me is now banned (as I understand from previous msg).




The fact that you violated the BAN rules does not change. Cheers!
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
March 01 2024 17:16 GMT
#2177
On March 02 2024 01:48 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2024 01:31 exelero44 wrote:
oldC - another gay who don`t want to loose any points and leave just like that, if u don`t like your allies leave before that right?

https://repmastered.app/game/Xyh6Q-dVffYZeWsXWY4oCMw_mDdufTjebmH8MeFNskQ


Entering a game to leave is allowed. What isnt allowed is leaving at countdown after 'dont leave msg'.

This is a really good rule.

You get to assess your allies before deciding to leave. Plenty ppl who think 4 pool is ok while i myself think its throwing the game, then im allowed to leave and not get punished for it.

Same goes for silly cannon rushes behind mineral lines vs noobs.


I agree but that is a good reasons, not because he wrote something and nobody answer him, if I`m looking something else at that time or if I cant read engl , that is stupid. But if its not a problem and everybody start to do it will we play at least one normal game?
exelero44
Profile Joined February 2024
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-01 18:46:44
March 01 2024 18:39 GMT
#2178
On March 02 2024 01:37 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 22:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
The thing with barcodes is that they seem identical until you copy and paste their names. Take a look:

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=lIIlIIIllIIIIll

Those are two different accounts. Are they run by the same person? I don't know and you don't know either.

I was given a reason to ban barcode with +900 games and I banned him. On top of that I've banned all new barcodes to play ranked games.

If you want me to ban another barcode give me a reason. I cannot ban all barcode accounts because of one guy. The screenshots you provided don't show any violation or am I missing something.




@ admin
Hi, this is barcode account player whom you banned.

It is difficult to understand how a system's administrator, without firm beliefs and rules, can be persuaded by emotional, inflammatory, and intentionally false claims to make a decision that will harm a single individual.
You have decided to BAN me for being "Not choosing race after team balancing".

First, at the time, I entered the game as soon as it opened and there were only 3 people in the game for about 2 minutes and the players did not gather quickly.
I had to go to the restroom, and my business in this restroom was more important than the game. However, I wasn't sure if I would be back in front of the monitor before the game started, and I felt that being AFK after the game started would ruin the game, so I purposely went to the restroom without picking a race (thinking that I would be better off getting booted if I didn't make it in time). This was actually a considerate gesture to other players.

Secondly, this (being booted for not choosing a race) was a one-time event, and has not happened in any of my previous/sequent games with this reporter. It was not done with any intent to harass other players, nor was it a repeated behavior, meaning it was not intentional.
The 5 screenshots he posted are from 1 game lobby, not of 5 game lobbies. Didn't you mistakenly conclude that I was intentionally doing these behaviors, thinking that 5 pictures showed for each case?
(The reporter of this report is mixing up lies to get me banned, so he will definitely falsely claim that I am doing this repeatedly. Could I then ask the reporter, who is screenshotting every single one of my actions, to provide another screenshot of the same experience? Of course, this hasn't happened, so of course the reporter can't provide it. If additional screenshots of the same experience were provided, I would accept that it was repetitive and intentional behavior without excuse, and I would strongly agree with the ban decision).

Thirdly, assuming that there is no bad intent in this behavior (being booted for not choosing a race), there should not be a ban for the same reason. I'm sure many people have experienced this at one time or another. But why am I the only one banned?
You have a responsibility to run the group with firm principles, but you have participated in a false witch hunt and consequently abused your authority here with reckless abandon and no rules.

Fourth, if this banning decision was not a mistake, you have failed miserably as an administrator.
You have proven that you are capable of colluding with others to ban a player based on lies, outside of the established banrules.
Based on this ban decision, such requests will only get worse, and your judgment and standards will always be tested by everyone.

In this case, I believe you made a grossly irresponsible decision as the head of a community.
I have seen in past posts that sincere apologies have gotten bans lifted, but I have no reason to apologize for what I did, and I would make the same judgment and actions in the same situation.

Finally, I respectfully request that you lift the ban to me.
(I'm not asking you to stand on my side, but I'm asking you to reconsider whether your decision to ban me was logical and fair).


Where exactly I`m saying that these are 5 different cases? Look at the pictures, they are not from one game as u saying. First 2 pics are for the lag messages (witch I think is the most important reason for u to be banned) and other 3 are from one game, its obvious - players there are the same. What exactly is a lie about u tell us? I told u that what u doing here for a long time will turn against u and I`ll give u from your own medicine. Peoples are tired about your shits and I just have the time and nerves to do something about it. And last why don`t u write from your Dio boia acc?

D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
March 01 2024 19:44 GMT
#2179
On March 02 2024 01:37 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 22:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
The thing with barcodes is that they seem identical until you copy and paste their names. Take a look:

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=lIIlIIIllIIIIll

Those are two different accounts. Are they run by the same person? I don't know and you don't know either.

I was given a reason to ban barcode with +900 games and I banned him. On top of that I've banned all new barcodes to play ranked games.

If you want me to ban another barcode give me a reason. I cannot ban all barcode accounts because of one guy. The screenshots you provided don't show any violation or am I missing something.




@ admin
Hi, this is barcode account player whom you banned.

It is difficult to understand how a system's administrator, without firm beliefs and rules, can be persuaded by emotional, inflammatory, and intentionally false claims to make a decision that will harm a single individual.
You have decided to BAN me for being "Not choosing race after team balancing".

First, at the time, I entered the game as soon as it opened and there were only 3 people in the game for about 2 minutes and the players did not gather quickly.
I had to go to the restroom, and my business in this restroom was more important than the game. However, I wasn't sure if I would be back in front of the monitor before the game started, and I felt that being AFK after the game started would ruin the game, so I purposely went to the restroom without picking a race (thinking that I would be better off getting booted if I didn't make it in time). This was actually a considerate gesture to other players.

Secondly, this (being booted for not choosing a race) was a one-time event, and has not happened in any of my previous/sequent games with this reporter. It was not done with any intent to harass other players, nor was it a repeated behavior, meaning it was not intentional.
The 5 screenshots he posted are from 1 game lobby, not of 5 game lobbies. Didn't you mistakenly conclude that I was intentionally doing these behaviors, thinking that 5 pictures showed for each case?
(The reporter of this report is mixing up lies to get me banned, so he will definitely falsely claim that I am doing this repeatedly. Could I then ask the reporter, who is screenshotting every single one of my actions, to provide another screenshot of the same experience? Of course, this hasn't happened, so of course the reporter can't provide it. If additional screenshots of the same experience were provided, I would accept that it was repetitive and intentional behavior without excuse, and I would strongly agree with the ban decision).

Thirdly, assuming that there is no bad intent in this behavior (being booted for not choosing a race), there should not be a ban for the same reason. I'm sure many people have experienced this at one time or another. But why am I the only one banned?
You have a responsibility to run the group with firm principles, but you have participated in a false witch hunt and consequently abused your authority here with reckless abandon and no rules.

Fourth, if this banning decision was not a mistake, you have failed miserably as an administrator.
You have proven that you are capable of colluding with others to ban a player based on lies, outside of the established banrules.
Based on this ban decision, such requests will only get worse, and your judgment and standards will always be tested by everyone.

In this case, I believe you made a grossly irresponsible decision as the head of a community.
I have seen in past posts that sincere apologies have gotten bans lifted, but I have no reason to apologize for what I did, and I would make the same judgment and actions in the same situation.

Finally, I respectfully request that you lift the ban to me.
(I'm not asking you to stand on my side, but I'm asking you to reconsider whether your decision to ban me was logical and fair).


By joining lobby and not being present you are not considerate to other players. You block game from starting and make people wait more for the game. If you don't want to play - don't join lobby. If you have to go away from the computer - leave the lobby.

The reason for banning people who leave the game just before the start is wasting time of other players and making the system less efficient. What you did has identical effect so I see no reason why it should be treated differently.


On March 02 2024 01:39 MeSaber wrote:
You definitely can ban all barcodes because 99% of em lag.

If you dont want barcodes around why let some stay and rest banned. Weird choice.

You have stated you dont like the barcodes, then remove em all and make a rule for it.

And for the love of god dont listen to these barcodes making an account just to complain from their inferior google translated messages.



I should have ban barcodes from the beginning but now I don't want to ban someone who hasn't done anythong wrong. I only ban NEW barcodes - people who played just few balanced games so that there are no new ranked players who are barcodes. Old players who didn't violate rules can stay. I don't want to ban them for other players actions.
https://bghmmr.eu
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
March 01 2024 20:03 GMT
#2180
On March 02 2024 04:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2024 01:37 Che cazzo wrote:
On March 01 2024 22:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
The thing with barcodes is that they seem identical until you copy and paste their names. Take a look:

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=IIIIIIIlIIlIIIl

http://bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=lIIlIIIllIIIIll

Those are two different accounts. Are they run by the same person? I don't know and you don't know either.

I was given a reason to ban barcode with +900 games and I banned him. On top of that I've banned all new barcodes to play ranked games.

If you want me to ban another barcode give me a reason. I cannot ban all barcode accounts because of one guy. The screenshots you provided don't show any violation or am I missing something.




@ admin
Hi, this is barcode account player whom you banned.

It is difficult to understand how a system's administrator, without firm beliefs and rules, can be persuaded by emotional, inflammatory, and intentionally false claims to make a decision that will harm a single individual.
You have decided to BAN me for being "Not choosing race after team balancing".

First, at the time, I entered the game as soon as it opened and there were only 3 people in the game for about 2 minutes and the players did not gather quickly.
I had to go to the restroom, and my business in this restroom was more important than the game. However, I wasn't sure if I would be back in front of the monitor before the game started, and I felt that being AFK after the game started would ruin the game, so I purposely went to the restroom without picking a race (thinking that I would be better off getting booted if I didn't make it in time). This was actually a considerate gesture to other players.

Secondly, this (being booted for not choosing a race) was a one-time event, and has not happened in any of my previous/sequent games with this reporter. It was not done with any intent to harass other players, nor was it a repeated behavior, meaning it was not intentional.
The 5 screenshots he posted are from 1 game lobby, not of 5 game lobbies. Didn't you mistakenly conclude that I was intentionally doing these behaviors, thinking that 5 pictures showed for each case?
(The reporter of this report is mixing up lies to get me banned, so he will definitely falsely claim that I am doing this repeatedly. Could I then ask the reporter, who is screenshotting every single one of my actions, to provide another screenshot of the same experience? Of course, this hasn't happened, so of course the reporter can't provide it. If additional screenshots of the same experience were provided, I would accept that it was repetitive and intentional behavior without excuse, and I would strongly agree with the ban decision).

Thirdly, assuming that there is no bad intent in this behavior (being booted for not choosing a race), there should not be a ban for the same reason. I'm sure many people have experienced this at one time or another. But why am I the only one banned?
You have a responsibility to run the group with firm principles, but you have participated in a false witch hunt and consequently abused your authority here with reckless abandon and no rules.

Fourth, if this banning decision was not a mistake, you have failed miserably as an administrator.
You have proven that you are capable of colluding with others to ban a player based on lies, outside of the established banrules.
Based on this ban decision, such requests will only get worse, and your judgment and standards will always be tested by everyone.

In this case, I believe you made a grossly irresponsible decision as the head of a community.
I have seen in past posts that sincere apologies have gotten bans lifted, but I have no reason to apologize for what I did, and I would make the same judgment and actions in the same situation.

Finally, I respectfully request that you lift the ban to me.
(I'm not asking you to stand on my side, but I'm asking you to reconsider whether your decision to ban me was logical and fair).


By joining lobby and not being present you are not considerate to other players. You block game from starting and make people wait more for the game. If you don't want to play - don't join lobby. If you have to go away from the computer - leave the lobby.

The reason for banning people who leave the game just before the start is wasting time of other players and making the system less efficient. What you did has identical effect so I see no reason why it should be treated differently.


Show nested quote +
On March 02 2024 01:39 MeSaber wrote:
You definitely can ban all barcodes because 99% of em lag.

If you dont want barcodes around why let some stay and rest banned. Weird choice.

You have stated you dont like the barcodes, then remove em all and make a rule for it.

And for the love of god dont listen to these barcodes making an account just to complain from their inferior google translated messages.



I should have ban barcodes from the beginning but now I don't want to ban someone who hasn't done anythong wrong. I only ban NEW barcodes - people who played just few balanced games so that there are no new ranked players who are barcodes. Old players who didn't violate rules can stay. I don't want to ban them for other players actions.



@ admin,

Duly noted, I fully respect your idea that it is same like leaving lobby after game starts. I am happy to know that this decision is based on your own thoughts, not affected by stupid assholes.

Just one comment:
It would have been much better if you had notified this action also may results in ban.

Anyway, no more objections, thanks.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 294
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 294
mouzHeroMarine 260
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40478
Bisu 2915
Shuttle 1668
Hyuk 1610
Mini 717
EffOrt 656
Larva 450
Soma 324
firebathero 239
ZerO 208
[ Show more ]
hero 130
Last 98
Zeus 69
Pusan 54
Sexy 54
Killer 53
Hyun 53
Trap 37
Mong 36
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 25
PianO 25
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1545
Dendi976
Counter-Strike
fl0m1237
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu476
Lowko420
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1364
DeMusliM272
Livibee175
Hui .146
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King83
KnowMe31
elazer27
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)14
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6731
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 53m
INu's Battles
21h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.