• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10306 users

Larva / ZOTAC / my "anger" - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Anticreativity
Profile Joined December 2017
8 Posts
December 07 2017 14:33 GMT
#101
Honestly I'm pretty disappointed in INcontroL after all this. I've been playing SC since I was just a kid and I've been following the pro scene since before SC2's release. I even competed in and briefly met Geoff at MLG Orlando in 2011 (he was a nice guy). So, no, I'm not just "some reddit guy", I'm a legitimate member of the Starcraft community with a valid point that has yet to be addressed because apparently what's more important is what kind of legitimacy I can claim in regards to my experience within the community.

It's sad to me that not only can he not own up to and recognize his actions during the Zotac finals, but then questions anyone that disagrees with him not on the basis of their arguments but on how insignificant they are to the scene, relying on the insular nature of the community to be his shield against criticism. It's just kind of unbecoming of a man in his 30's to use the same diversionary and mocking tactics that are more suitable to arguments among children, especially when the target of those tactics merely dared to disagree with him in the least inflammatory way possible.
Incomplete..ReV
Profile Joined August 2017
Norway663 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 22:08:41
December 07 2017 15:47 GMT
#102
On December 07 2017 23:33 Anticreativity wrote:
Honestly I'm pretty disappointed in INcontroL after all this. I've been playing SC since I was just a kid and I've been following the pro scene since before SC2's release. I even competed in and briefly met Geoff at MLG Orlando in 2011 (he was a nice guy). So, no, I'm not just "some reddit guy", I'm a legitimate member of the Starcraft community with a valid point that has yet to be addressed because apparently what's more important is what kind of legitimacy I can claim in regards to my experience within the community.

It's sad to me that not only can he not own up to and recognize his actions during the Zotac finals, but then questions anyone that disagrees with him not on the basis of their arguments but on how insignificant they are to the scene, relying on the insular nature of the community to be his shield against criticism. It's just kind of unbecoming of a man in his 30's to use the same diversionary and mocking tactics that are more suitable to arguments among children, especially when the target of those tactics merely dared to disagree with him in the least inflammatory way possible.


As far as I'm concerned, your points weren't valid since you claimed to know better than him how he felt. You write to him telling him how he's copping out because he says he wasn't mad. Or did you phrase yourself poorly? Or maybe misunderstand when it comes to the difference between him not being impressed by the troll antics, and him pointing out that he wasn't mad?

When it comes to being an "outsider"; being an outsider is irrelevant. What is relevant, is when you post it on reddit, don't get the response you wanted, then (seemingly) create an account for the primary purpose of posting the same post here in the forum. And it's not like you present yourself like you're open or truly listen to what he has to say. You're stating that he's wrong in saying that he wasn't mad, because you saw he was mad. And when we point out that that you've misinterpreted his body language etc., you seem to claim that everyone else is wrong and you're still correct in saying that he was mad.

You're not a victim of some group mentality going wrong. You're either a victim of not being able to communicate what you want to say. Or you're simply wrong and won't admit it. The first choice can be remedied and I'm down to really hear you out and try better to understand. The latter is mostly on you. However, I do agree that simply calling you a troll and such isn't too constructive. I can understand the frustration and such, but it's not really my cup of tea to respond that way.

So I'm in no way in the iNcontroL fanboy harem, thinking all he does is right. I'm simply thankful for all he's done and didn't perceive him as mad or angry at all. He didn't do anything wrong during the casting. He was just...iNcontroL(L).
It's ok. I still love you <3
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 07 2017 16:25 GMT
#103
Bingo. The post above nails it. Thank you btw.. years ago I lost the patience to explain and defend myself at that detail for matters like these.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 07 2017 17:10 GMT
#104
On December 07 2017 23:33 Anticreativity wrote:
Honestly I'm pretty disappointed in INcontroL after all this. I've been playing SC since I was just a kid and I've been following the pro scene since before SC2's release. I even competed in and briefly met Geoff at MLG Orlando in 2011 (he was a nice guy). So, no, I'm not just "some reddit guy", I'm a legitimate member of the Starcraft community with a valid point that has yet to be addressed because apparently what's more important is what kind of legitimacy I can claim in regards to my experience within the community.

It's sad to me that not only can he not own up to and recognize his actions during the Zotac finals, but then questions anyone that disagrees with him not on the basis of their arguments but on how insignificant they are to the scene, relying on the insular nature of the community to be his shield against criticism. It's just kind of unbecoming of a man in his 30's to use the same diversionary and mocking tactics that are more suitable to arguments among children, especially when the target of those tactics merely dared to disagree with him in the least inflammatory way possible.


incontrol has met hundreds, maybe thousands of SC:BW players. So, even if what you're saying is true, meeting him briefly is not going to give you an accurate picture of who he is, or who anyone is. So, to go, "I'm disappointed. I thought he was a nice guy." because you met him once is ridiculous. Like, say I went to a LAN and met someone from StarCraft and they were having a bad day, or just had an awkward moment where they said something weird and unsettling as a joke. I might think that person didn't like me or was rude in general. That one-time meeting wouldn't change who they actually are overall.

If you've been a part of the StarCraft community for awhile, then you should already know how iNcontrol is. If someone says some shit, he's gonna say some shit back. So, you come in here and say "I think you were legitimately mad." when he specifically said he wasn't mad, you MUST know that it's not going to go over well. That's why people are saying you're trolling. Because you won't let this go for some reason. Either you're too stubborn to admit you might be wrong, or you're deliberately trying to piss iNcontrol off.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Incomplete..ReV
Profile Joined August 2017
Norway663 Posts
December 07 2017 17:17 GMT
#105
On December 08 2017 01:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Bingo. The post above nails it. Thank you btw.. years ago I lost the patience to explain and defend myself at that detail for matters like these.


Cheers. Feels kinda weird writing about you to someone else in a thread you've made, though. The hope is to lighten some of the burden of having to take the time, although I'm not really certain if I'm getting it all correct either. I'm kinda hoping you'll spank me if I do, so as to not make any mistakes.
It's ok. I still love you <3
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 22:17:33
December 07 2017 18:19 GMT
#106
Anticreativity... you fell for the bait. The first indication should have been that the thread was locked for quite awhile after it's inception. Also, you fell for the bait... it's iNcontrol... numerous incidents... he is invulnerable at this point.
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
Jeremy Reimer
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1225 Posts
December 07 2017 18:50 GMT
#107
To be honest, I would watch a stream of Incontrol, Day9, Artosis, and Tasteless sitting on a couch talking about Starcraft for 22 hours straight even without any games of Starcraft in between. Watching that event made me feel suffused with happiness in a way that few things can match.

It's weird to me that a minor comment near the end of a long tournament gets all the focus when all I can think about is Incontrol comparing Artosis to Winona Ryder and then later seeing Artosis sitting on a couch with a string of Christmas lights shouting "Where's my boy?"

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." -- Carl Sagan
MindBreaker
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States574 Posts
December 07 2017 18:55 GMT
#108
That event was some of the most fun I have had in years (almost as good as the Launch event) the amount of fun banter you guys have back in forth is amazing. I would listen to you guys for hours and hours if i could. I have watched Incontrol for years, people who say he is mad either 1. have never watched him in any capacity more than like 5 seconds or 2. want drama SO DAMN BAD that they just cant handle themselves. Incontrol you are awesome love your deadpan style if goes so well against day9 and the rest. People just looooove to troll for drama lol
Is it weird that I play most of my online games at work? And that it's a pizza place??
Starlightsun
Profile Blog Joined June 2016
United States1405 Posts
December 07 2017 19:01 GMT
#109
On December 08 2017 03:55 MindBreaker wrote:
That event was some of the most fun I have had in years (almost as good as the Launch event) the amount of fun banter you guys have back in forth is amazing. I would listen to you guys for hours and hours if i could. I have watched Incontrol for years, people who say he is mad either 1. have never watched him in any capacity more than like 5 seconds or 2. want drama SO DAMN BAD that they just cant handle themselves. Incontrol you are awesome love your deadpan style if goes so well against day9 and the rest. People just looooove to troll for drama lol


I thought he was mad and I've watched him for many hours on casts and Rollplay. Not that it matters, but it's kind of bullshit how people are saying that one couldn't possibly think he was mad if they were familiar with him, or that they're lying just to make drama.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7083 Posts
December 07 2017 19:09 GMT
#110
many people thought inc was mad.this is the only reason he specifically made a thread explaining the whole thing,and making clear he wasnt mad.
The most interesting part for me is that now we have mad people cuz inc wasnt mad and they are trying to prove no matter what that inc was mad.seriously guys...How can you even spend 10 seconds on this shit after the person involved made it very clear.
now is a fucking crime that inc wasnt mad so we need to show the world that he was really mad.
winson
Profile Joined September 2007
China148 Posts
December 07 2017 22:31 GMT
#111
Why does Inc mad or not matter? I mean he has the right to go either way?
CrymeaTerran
Profile Joined May 2017
149 Posts
December 07 2017 22:38 GMT
#112
But he was mad like he was mad in a previous show so, some ppl can see it some not.
Sziky = Love
Alpha-NP-
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1242 Posts
December 07 2017 22:52 GMT
#113
Only person that doesn't think Incontrol was mad was Incontrol.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 05:28:28
December 08 2017 05:26 GMT
#114
On December 08 2017 07:52 Alpha-NP- wrote:
Only person that doesn't think Incontrol was mad was Incontrol.

Oh, ok. Thanks for presuming to speak for all of us. lol
Why people think it's so necessary to argue that iNcontroL is lying, I don't know. Just let it go.

edit.
On another note- that pictionary thing was hilarious. Artosis should draw more
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
craz3d
Profile Joined August 2005
Bulgaria856 Posts
December 08 2017 07:24 GMT
#115
On December 08 2017 04:01 Starlightsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 03:55 MindBreaker wrote:
That event was some of the most fun I have had in years (almost as good as the Launch event) the amount of fun banter you guys have back in forth is amazing. I would listen to you guys for hours and hours if i could. I have watched Incontrol for years, people who say he is mad either 1. have never watched him in any capacity more than like 5 seconds or 2. want drama SO DAMN BAD that they just cant handle themselves. Incontrol you are awesome love your deadpan style if goes so well against day9 and the rest. People just looooove to troll for drama lol


I thought he was mad and I've watched him for many hours on casts and Rollplay. Not that it matters, but it's kind of bullshit how people are saying that one couldn't possibly think he was mad if they were familiar with him, or that they're lying just to make drama.


Does not being impressed by certain actions mean that one is mad about it?
Hello World!
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
December 08 2017 07:26 GMT
#116
From some of the butthurt comments in this thread I thought incontrol did something really bad but then I watched it and it was totally fine, normal incontrol humour. The translator and Larva both clearly knew the thigh question was a joke and it was not a big deal.I can't believe that people are mad that a guy who just spent 45 minutes trolling the shit out of his opponent got asked a joke question. Seriously some of you need to get a grip.
Cvitak46
Profile Joined April 2017
Croatia52 Posts
December 08 2017 14:49 GMT
#117
On December 08 2017 14:26 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 07:52 Alpha-NP- wrote:
Only person that doesn't think Incontrol was mad was Incontrol.

Oh, ok. Thanks for presuming to speak for all of us. lol
Why people think it's so necessary to argue that iNcontroL is lying, I don't know. Just let it go.

edit.
On another note- that pictionary thing was hilarious. Artosis should draw more


Finally someone with things that matter! I was crying how hard I laughed to Artosis and Nick's skills in pictionary are like godlike dragon micro of Bisu :D :D :D
KrOjah
Profile Joined March 2017
United Kingdom68 Posts
December 08 2017 15:09 GMT
#118
On December 08 2017 16:26 tomatriedes wrote:
From some of the butthurt comments in this thread I thought incontrol did something really bad but then I watched it and it was totally fine, normal incontrol humour. The translator and Larva both clearly knew the thigh question was a joke and it was not a big deal.I can't believe that people are mad that a guy who just spent 45 minutes trolling the shit out of his opponent got asked a joke question. Seriously some of you need to get a grip.


Exactly. Incontrol tbh I do not really like your casting all that much, but you don't even have to write up an explanation for such a minor issue to try and appease some pussies/people with far too much spare time.

Anticreativity
Profile Joined December 2017
8 Posts
December 08 2017 15:15 GMT
#119
You're either a victim of not being able to communicate what you want to say. Or you're simply wrong and won't admit it.


Or, here's an idea, maybe Geoff isn't a perfect human and is susceptible to being disingenuous about his own flaws when under public scrutiny. That's what baffles me about this whole thing, you guys are acting like just because someone says something about themselves that it then becomes indisputable truth and anyone who disagrees is just too stupid to articulate their argument or is too stubborn to admit they're wrong. You're attempting to rob my argument of validity simply because of your admiration for Geoff.

You're stating that he's wrong in saying that he wasn't mad, because you saw he was mad. And when we point out that that you've misinterpreted his body language etc., you seem to claim that everyone else is wrong and you're still correct in saying that he was mad.


Actually, no one has said anything of the sort. That's kind of the point I've been making over and over again, that no one has even attempted to actually argue against any of the points I'm making and instead just focusing on what my intent is. I really don't understand why that's the case, it's like we're reading different pages or something. You're just pretending we've had a discussion we never had and acting like I haven't just spent every post trying to dispel this idea that I'm here to troll someone without ever actually getting to the point of my argument.

Incomplete..ReV
Profile Joined August 2017
Norway663 Posts
December 08 2017 15:53 GMT
#120
Fair enough, I'll make a wall of text and try to understand fully.

On December 09 2017 00:15 Anticreativity wrote:
Show nested quote +
You're either a victim of not being able to communicate what you want to say. Or you're simply wrong and won't admit it.


Or, here's an idea, maybe Geoff isn't a perfect human and is susceptible to being disingenuous about his own flaws when under public scrutiny. That's what baffles me about this whole thing, you guys are acting like just because someone says something about themselves that it then becomes indisputable truth and anyone who disagrees is just too stupid to articulate their argument or is too stubborn to admit they're wrong. You're attempting to rob my argument of validity simply because of your admiration for Geoff.


Yes, there's always the chance of people not being what they claim to be. I do however protest that I'm trying to rob your vailidty due to my admiration for Geoff. I do not admire him. I think he's doing a lot of great stuff and like him, but I'm not the kind of person who'll defend someone who's in the wrong simply because of something like that. Nevertheless, I cannot prove that to you. You'd have to know me, and until then I understand that you need to keep the option open that I might be just another fanboy. And that's fair. So I'll try to be as thorough as possible, to make it redundantly clear that I actually want to get to the bottom of it and to have a constructive outcome.


Show nested quote +
You're stating that he's wrong in saying that he wasn't mad, because you saw he was mad. And when we point out that that you've misinterpreted his body language etc., you seem to claim that everyone else is wrong and you're still correct in saying that he was mad.


Actually, no one has said anything of the sort. That's kind of the point I've been making over and over again, that no one has even attempted to actually argue against any of the points I'm making and instead just focusing on what my intent is. I really don't understand why that's the case, it's like we're reading different pages or something. You're just pretending we've had a discussion we never had and acting like I haven't just spent every post trying to dispel this idea that I'm here to troll someone without ever actually getting to the point of my argument.



This is where I'm getting confused. I'll quote your first post and point out why.

On December 06 2017 15:23 Anticreativity wrote:
This statement is confusing in regards to its intent and reads a bit like a cop out. I think it's pretty obvious Geoff was upset at Larva's antics and anyone watching would reasonably come to that conclusion.


This looks to me as though you find it confusing because it was obvious to you that he was mad/upset. And that his claiming to never have been mad is a cop out. Essentially that he's being dishonest, since anyone watch could see he was mad. Do I understand you correctly here? That your experience is that Geoff was mad, and now he's trying to hide the fact?

It's okay to be upset, dude. It's okay to be annoyed with Larva and to be of the opinion that his actions surpassed the acceptable norm of what we call "BM". It's also okay for large sections of the community to disagree with and even criticize that reaction. But you should stand your ground and explain how and why you were annoyed or admit that it was a mistake and apologize if you see fit. Either way, if you're going to make a statement like this, at least acknowledge the reality of the situation. This "I was grumpy because I was tired but definitely wasn't mad and was only joking but Larva was being a hypocrite" type of excuse only serves to satisfy your own need to try and exonerate yourself while failing to address the truth of the matter.

You obviously care what the community thinks as evidenced by the fact that you felt the need to make this statement at all, so why not use the opportunity to just be honest with yourself and your audience. No one whose opinion is worth a damn is going to fault you for it.


For the rest of the post, it seems as though your main point is that Geoff should be more honest with himself and let things go. And honestly, I think you mean well here. Being honest with yourself and others is good. And owning up to your mistakes is even better. So as I understand here, you want Geoff to own up to his mistake, take it like a man and then we can all just move on? I might be missing the mark here, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
It's ok. I still love you <3
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
UpATreeSC 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1009
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 86
Zeus 68
Trap 41
910 40
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6477
420jenkins251
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1438
edward105
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS125
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2081
Other Games
summit1g5171
Grubby2916
Beastyqt648
B2W.Neo642
byalli406
shahzam364
KnowMe176
C9.Mang0152
TKL 138
Railgan16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur374
• WagamamaTV279
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 18m
Stellar Fest
17h 18m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.