• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8212 users

Larva / ZOTAC / my "anger" - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
December 08 2017 16:07 GMT
#121
I suggest we introduce esports Oscars. Inc gets Oscar for best actor, Larva's foot gets the one for best 'special effects'.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
December 08 2017 16:14 GMT
#122
The ironic thing is he wasnt mad to begin with, but he likely is now because nobody is believing him.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 08 2017 16:20 GMT
#123
Okay Anticreativity. As far as I can tell, you've signed up on TL for the express purpose of arguing in this thread. You've now said your piece many times over. Time to drop it and move on to the rest of TL- we don't need a pitbull with lockjaw in this topic.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 16:34:49
December 08 2017 16:34 GMT
#124
On December 09 2017 01:20 Falling wrote:
Okay Anticreativity. As far as I can tell, you've signed up on TL for the express purpose of arguing in this thread. You've now said your piece many times over. Time to drop it and move on to the rest of TL- we don't need a pitbull with lockjaw in this topic.

I totally agree with everything except the lockjaw, pit bull jaws don't lock, they function the same as other breeds. It's a myth that's been proven false.

#free pit bulls
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 08 2017 17:18 GMT
#125
Haha. Metaphor fail.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Starlightsun
Profile Blog Joined June 2016
United States1405 Posts
December 08 2017 18:02 GMT
#126
On December 08 2017 16:24 craz3d wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 04:01 Starlightsun wrote:
On December 08 2017 03:55 MindBreaker wrote:
That event was some of the most fun I have had in years (almost as good as the Launch event) the amount of fun banter you guys have back in forth is amazing. I would listen to you guys for hours and hours if i could. I have watched Incontrol for years, people who say he is mad either 1. have never watched him in any capacity more than like 5 seconds or 2. want drama SO DAMN BAD that they just cant handle themselves. Incontrol you are awesome love your deadpan style if goes so well against day9 and the rest. People just looooove to troll for drama lol


I thought he was mad and I've watched him for many hours on casts and Rollplay. Not that it matters, but it's kind of bullshit how people are saying that one couldn't possibly think he was mad if they were familiar with him, or that they're lying just to make drama.


Does not being impressed by certain actions mean that one is mad about it?


Of course not. But his body language and tone of voice seemed mad. However being exhausted can also account for it. Anyway it's not important, just like the foot incident.
Anticreativity
Profile Joined December 2017
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 18:59:19
December 08 2017 18:56 GMT
#127
Okay Anticreativity. As far as I can tell, you've signed up on TL for the express purpose of arguing in this thread. You've now said your piece many times over. Time to drop it and move on to the rest of TL- we don't need a pitbull with lockjaw in this topic.


Ugh, please stop perpetuating this idea that I've said my piece "many times over" or that I'm being stubborn in my argument. I literally have only made my initial argument and then proceeded to defend myself against trolling accusations the whole rest of the time. I'm not going to "drop" someone equating my disagreement with trolling. I don't know how I can make this any clearer than I already have.

This looks to me as though you find it confusing because it was obvious to you that he was mad/upset. And that his claiming to never have been mad is a cop out. Essentially that he's being dishonest, since anyone watch could see he was mad. Do I understand you correctly here? That your experience is that Geoff was mad, and now he's trying to hide the fact?


Yes, pretty much. But when I say "confusing" I'm referring to the fact that he attempts to excuse himself for things he later claims to not be guilty of. Why explain how long your day was and how tired you were if not to excuse your poor mood that you later claim to not be subject to?

For the rest of the post, it seems as though your main point is that Geoff should be more honest with himself and let things go. And honestly, I think you mean well here. Being honest with yourself and others is good. And owning up to your mistakes is even better. So as I understand here, you want Geoff to own up to his mistake, take it like a man and then we can all just move on? I might be missing the mark here, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong


That's exactly right. I personally think he was upset and that it's fairly obvious. It was obvious to me, who has followed the community and Geoff's participation in it for 7 years, and it was obvious to my gf who's completely unfamiliar with Geoff and who watched the event with me. I don't blame him or anyone else watching for being upset at Larva, I don't care that he was trolling Larva in the interview, I feel that he acted perfectly within reason despite the fact that I personally enjoyed what Larva did. The only thing I take issue with is that I feel like his post was dishonest and therefore patronizing to the community. It just read like someone engaging in a self-serving form of damage control with the audience's agreement being a foregone conclusion. That's the reason I made the post on reddit and that's the reason I posted it here when I realized that I had come to the reddit thread much too late to get any kind of response, whether it be from Geoff or anyone else willing to challenge or validate what I said. I just wanted to be the guy to say "hey, I don't really buy this, what do you guys think?" That's why I posted it here after the reddit thread and why I've been so adamant about defending myself against the trolling accusations. All I wanted to do was have that discussion and was never given the opportunity because I've spent the entire time here trying to convince everyone of my perfectly reasonable intention: to have a discussion on a discussion forum.

User was warned for ignoring moderator request.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 08 2017 19:57 GMT
#128
nah. You are ignoring all of the responses and lumping them in with "defending that I am not a troll" which is comical because it's exactly what you accuse me of.. you think my argument is 1 dimensional and generic then do that to the handful of people who are trying to engage an admittedly incredibly shallow conversation starter of "geoff is being dishonest does anyone agree with me?" (lol)

Just move on man. What WOULD you accept anyways? Someone going "yeah he was mad. I agree with you. I don't like that he excused himself as being tired but then denies he acted... mad" or something? OK some people said as much! Happy? No? Why? If you aren't a troll you are just a really really stubborn person who has the incredibly common internet problem of wanting affirmation for their post while not accepting that it may be incorrect or dumb.

The drama is over anyways man. Wait until the next time a bunch of people are mad at me and you can jump back in and question my motives.. it'll be next year when I start up my talk show with Artosis. Plenty of opportunities there mate.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
December 08 2017 20:03 GMT
#129
On December 09 2017 04:57 iNcontroL wrote:
nah. You are ignoring all of the responses and lumping them in with "defending that I am not a troll" which is comical because it's exactly what you accuse me of.. you think my argument is 1 dimensional and generic then do that to the handful of people who are trying to engage an admittedly incredibly shallow conversation starter of "geoff is being dishonest does anyone agree with me?" (lol)

Just move on man. What WOULD you accept anyways? Someone going "yeah he was mad. I agree with you. I don't like that he excused himself as being tired but then denies he acted... mad" or something? OK some people said as much! Happy? No? Why? If you aren't a troll you are just a really really stubborn person who has the incredibly common internet problem of wanting affirmation for their post while not accepting that it may be incorrect or dumb.

The drama is over anyways man. Wait until the next time a bunch of people are mad at me and you can jump back in and question my motives.. it'll be next year when I start up my talk show with Artosis. Plenty of opportunities there mate.


Personal request for a funny segment, can you get all the funny clips of artosis getting mad on stream and question him about it?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Anticreativity
Profile Joined December 2017
8 Posts
December 08 2017 21:19 GMT
#130
TFW the author of a thread is addressing you directly and it's literally against the rules for you to respond.


lol
aiwekas
Profile Joined February 2017
45 Posts
December 08 2017 21:32 GMT
#131
i have to say only 1 TL admins dont respect all ppl when good players bm in TL they dont have any warning or ban + when non know user say something wrong in 1min warning or ban ! why ? did u racist guys ?or what ?
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
December 08 2017 21:35 GMT
#132
On December 09 2017 06:32 aiwekas wrote:
i have to say only 1 TL admins dont respect all ppl when good players bm in TL they dont have any warning or ban + when non know user say something wrong in 1min warning or ban ! why ? did u racist guys ?or what ?
Why are you posting about that in this thread? No good players flamed anyone...and why should top players, established community members etc, not be given preference over some no name? And how is that racist???
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
aiwekas
Profile Joined February 2017
45 Posts
December 08 2017 21:39 GMT
#133
so if u are non know user u can be warning or get ban ? and if u are good player anything u say in TL = no care ? i think its not fear,i remember eonzerg say something bad about bonyth ( and dont even get warning ) + when non know user say something about good(non good) user bad in 1min warning and u telling me its fear ?
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 08 2017 22:29 GMT
#134
On December 09 2017 06:19 Anticreativity wrote:
TFW the author of a thread is addressing you directly and it's literally against the rules for you to respond.


lol

If you want to respond to iNcontroL then go right ahead. We won't penalize you for responding to him. I will personally moderate this thread myself.

However, don't be surprised if iNcontroL doesn't even bother responding back. It seems pretty clear to me and to mostly everyone else here that iNcontroL knows best how iNcontroL was feeling that day. And he has no obligations whatsoever to respond to people who are trying to tell him otherwise.

But, seeing as how you posted this:
Ugh, please stop perpetuating this idea that I've said my piece "many times over" or that I'm being stubborn in my argument. I literally have only made my initial argument and then proceeded to defend myself against trolling accusations the whole rest of the time. I'm not going to "drop" someone equating my disagreement with trolling. I don't know how I can make this any clearer than I already have.

Fair enough. Get it all out then. Say all that's on your mind. We are giving you the chance you want to say what you really feel like you need to say. So take it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
A.Alm
Profile Joined September 2012
Sweden559 Posts
December 08 2017 22:52 GMT
#135
wow cannot believe stuff like this requires a post from INcontrol. You are the best caster ever imo, never stop being funny
ppp87
Profile Joined May 2016
Laos254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 23:05:39
December 08 2017 22:54 GMT
#136
Just rewatch the bo5 and listen carefully what INcontroL is saying during the games, it's obvious he's mad for some unknown reasons. Then watch the post match interview, why casters are even allowed to "troll" (I'm using INcontroL's word here) bw biggest world stars like Larva ? That's something I dont understand... I have nothing personnal against INcontroL because I dont know him even if I'm following bw korean scene since forever but it's obvious something went wrong. Why casters are allowed to bm players ? They are not the stars, players are, they are only casters. Just do your castezr job, dont bm players with a deadpan angry straight face, period.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
December 09 2017 00:38 GMT
#137
On December 09 2017 06:19 Anticreativity wrote:
TFW the author of a thread is addressing you directly and it's literally against the rules for you to respond.


lol

you're on a short leash. lets not push it. reread our commandments.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
superjoppe
Profile Joined December 2004
Sweden3694 Posts
December 09 2017 10:39 GMT
#138
When will incontrol start to act like a grownup? I'm really tired of him and his "humor".
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-09 13:15:11
December 09 2017 13:12 GMT
#139
i think he did a fairly good job at the iem pyeongchang panel where he participated in discussions with top guys from esl, intel and blizzard (mike morhaime himself!)
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Eleonora
Profile Joined April 2017
29 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-09 18:14:13
December 09 2017 18:12 GMT
#140
On December 09 2017 04:57 iNcontroL wrote:
What WOULD you accept anyways? Someone going "yeah he was mad. I agree with you. I don't like that he excused himself as being tired but then denies he acted... mad" or something? OK some people said as much! Happy? No? Why? If you aren't a troll you are just a really really stubborn person who has the incredibly common internet problem of wanting affirmation for their post while not accepting that it may be incorrect or dumb.


I'm going to explain because apparently there's something you don't want to understand. This person (AntiCreative), since he has known you for a while and apparently likes you, has a certain view regarding who you "are" and how you behave (it's not a crime although it might be annoying). And he has been disappointed to see what he considers dishonnesty (or coping out) in your statement regarding your state of mind during the Bo5 and afterwards.

Now, i had moved on from this "drama" (logically), but seeing the thread is still active (...), allow me to point out that i made the same remark page 1 (which you didn't adress).

On December 05 2017 05:06 Eleonora wrote:
I'm not sure people care that much about what you did overall in the cast. I personnally enjoyed all the jabs you were throwing at Artosis regarding the easyness of playing Terran, but what people, i believe, didn't get, is why you had to act as such a "party popper" once Larva started trolling.
As early as game 1 you weren't "having it" (as you said), that's your right, but why exactly ? You would have preferred the boredom of a 3 - 0 stomp with nothing to talk about ?

I do agree with you that people totally overreact about your supposed state of "madness" during the event, but in any case, you tried over and over to break the fun the others had, and it's hard to really understand why. If you know anything about Larva, you know that the guy doesn't take himself seriously and does that kind of stuff in a cheeky/joyful way, not as a mean to humiliate someone he dislikes.

Very simple explanation as to why people thought you were mad afterwards... the rest of what you did during the cast is a non-issue here.


And i'm pretty sure that if you did (yeah sorry "oh he didn't answer my post that was important", actually not that much but i'm seeing the same conversation 7 pages later so...), this would have... sorted part of the "issue" some people seem to have with your behavior (i almost don't, except for what i'm about to say).

There is a small number of people who simply feel that you didn't even mention your actual displeasement (let's not even the word "mad" which is just a stupid troll word) during the games in your statement. Which is why some (whether it's AntiCreative or MethodMan page 3 or whoever) now say "just admit it and stop bullshitting us".
Unlike the majority here, i almost don't know you and i liked most of what i've seen "from" you, i can safely say i'm pretty neutral in this case.

But as a neutral, don't even try to tell me you weren't displeased during the games. Just don't.

From the very beginning with the drone breakdancing to the final GG in game 3, you acted like super annoyed constantly. You were litteraly sitting next to people saying stuff like "He is a beautiful human being" "I'm so glad Larva is here", "I love it" (in response to your comment "bit of a jerk, right ?) and acted like a party popper over and over and over.
Which you are allowed to do, but gives kind of a weird feeling for someone watching. It's like going to see a comedian, having everybody around you dying of laughters and trying to break the mood repeatedely. What's the message you're sending doing that ? Let me enlight it for you : "this is not funny, you're all stupid".
See the problem (especially considering all 3 are you friends) ? Saying that you "weren't impressed" is a massive understatement.

This is already a long post for something that certainly won't impact my life heavily, so allow me to not list all the instances i'm talking about.

So really, it's pretty simple, you just had to say :

YES, i was very annoyed during Larva's games because on top of being tired, i had met Legend who is really a likeable and humble person, and i just felt bad for him and for the way Larva was actually humiliating him (even if it wasn't on purpose, in a mean way, but simply for fun).
I wasn't amused, and i felt my co-casters were kinda overreacting, which is why i made some comments here and there during the games.
But i wasn't in the state of anger people are trying to portray, and coming to the interview i had mostly moved on.
I didn't aim at expressing any kind of frustration through my questions, I was trying to shift the conversation away from Legend in a humourous way, and I'm sorry if you didn't get it that way.


(At the very least AntiCreative, seeing how long this has been going on, i'd like to know if you would have been pleased with this answer.)

I am now going to forget about this story. Best luck to you moving forward and hoping to see you again in a future cast (hopefully featuring Larva).
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Dewaltoss 106
Barracks 106
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Sharp 39
Liquid`Ret 39
Sexy 35
Sea.KH 33
JYJ 30
soO 27
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8869
qojqva2032
Dendi841
420jenkins147
Counter-Strike
fl0m1292
Fnx 803
x6flipin398
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5437
Grubby449
Other Games
singsing1479
B2W.Neo987
byalli496
Mlord340
ceh9273
Khaldor263
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX167
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe128
Beastyqt80
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 40
Railgan19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH249
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV362
League of Legends
• Nemesis2469
• TFBlade774
Other Games
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 45m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.