• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:55
CEST 18:55
KST 01:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8259 users

Larva / ZOTAC / my "anger" - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 09 2017 22:19 GMT
#141
On December 09 2017 19:39 superjoppe wrote:
When will incontrol start to act like a grownup? I'm really tired of him and his "humor".



march 13th 2038 probably around 3:23pm
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 09 2017 22:21 GMT
#142
I didn't read eleanora's comment again guys can someone retype it in sanscript and include pictures of cats so I can understand it better?
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
December 10 2017 00:15 GMT
#143
On December 10 2017 07:19 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2017 19:39 superjoppe wrote:
When will incontrol start to act like a grownup? I'm really tired of him and his "humor".



march 13th 2038 probably around 3:23pm

Screencapped, saved, using a blackmail in the future.

On December 10 2017 07:21 iNcontroL wrote:
I didn't read eleanora's comment again guys can someone retype it in sanscript and include pictures of cats so I can understand it better?

I don't want to break the "english only" rules of the forum which I actually read unlike some other people in here. I also don't want to spam image macros because once again that goes against the commandments that some people here don't read. So I'll just give you one cat that seems to accurately represent the people complaining about you.

[image loading]
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 10 2017 03:05 GMT
#144
Ok thank you that works.

I wish people saw themselves posting things like "Don't even try and tell me X (where X in this case is "you weren't mad") because it is such a ludicrous thing. Like, the entire premise for that anticreativity guy was that it isn't worth my time to "lie" about being mad or not being mad... so I should just save time and stop lying about how I was mad. Then this other person comes along and is like "I too saw you during the games.. DON'T TELL ME YOU WEREN'T INCENSED ABOUT IT CUZ YOU WERE."

I have nothing to lose or gain by being mad in this situation. I simply wasn't. I was tired, distracted and unimpressed by the antics. Trying to bully me into saying anything else is uniquely funny because I am the actual expert of how I felt in that situation. Also just as a person I am rather hard to get to admit to do things I don't feel is right..

Anyways. This drama has completely dried up and I am really only responding here to now troll the low-hanging fruit that is the random accounts that come in here trying to convince me I am lying or was actually mad at this whole thing which is not a big deal lol.
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
December 10 2017 11:43 GMT
#145
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.
music is the best thing in the world
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 11 2017 01:02 GMT
#146
On December 10 2017 20:43 BulgarianToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.


English isn't your first language so I will forgive the misunderstanding on your part but you are off by several miles on this subject. It's actually been cleared up and discussed via larva and his stream that he wasn't offended at all.. it was korean netizens that were due to mistranslated lines then they understood. The chopsticks recommendation was an actual challenge done on the korean produced GSL

TLDR: Stfu plz
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
December 11 2017 02:07 GMT
#147
On December 10 2017 12:05 iNcontroL wrote:
Ok thank you that works.

I wish people saw themselves posting things like "Don't even try and tell me X (where X in this case is "you weren't mad") because it is such a ludicrous thing. Like, the entire premise for that anticreativity guy was that it isn't worth my time to "lie" about being mad or not being mad... so I should just save time and stop lying about how I was mad. Then this other person comes along and is like "I too saw you during the games.. DON'T TELL ME YOU WEREN'T INCENSED ABOUT IT CUZ YOU WERE."

I have nothing to lose or gain by being mad in this situation. I simply wasn't. I was tired, distracted and unimpressed by the antics. Trying to bully me into saying anything else is uniquely funny because I am the actual expert of how I felt in that situation. Also just as a person I am rather hard to get to admit to do things I don't feel is right..

Anyways. This drama has completely dried up and I am really only responding here to now troll the low-hanging fruit that is the random accounts that come in here trying to convince me I am lying or was actually mad at this whole thing which is not a big deal lol.

You see incontrol, these armchair analysts are far better at understanding you when they've never even met you in person than you know yourself for the over 30 years you've been alive.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 11 2017 14:52 GMT
#148
On December 11 2017 10:02 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 20:43 BulgarianToss wrote:
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.


English isn't your first language so I will forgive the misunderstanding on your part but you are off by several miles on this subject. It's actually been cleared up and discussed via larva and his stream that he wasn't offended at all.. it was korean netizens that were due to mistranslated lines then they understood. The chopsticks recommendation was an actual challenge done on the korean produced GSL

TLDR: Stfu plz


And here's icontrol for you folks! Calling people idiots and telling them to “stfu“ since 2004. Some users are apparently more equal when it comes to the consequences of dishing out insults.
Idc about the whole larva/lx drama a bit and yeah it is funny how people argue here but:

Would it hurt you to stop insulting people incontrol?
Broodwar for life!
Incomplete..ReV
Profile Joined August 2017
Norway663 Posts
December 11 2017 15:23 GMT
#149
On December 11 2017 23:52 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2017 10:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 10 2017 20:43 BulgarianToss wrote:
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.


English isn't your first language so I will forgive the misunderstanding on your part but you are off by several miles on this subject. It's actually been cleared up and discussed via larva and his stream that he wasn't offended at all.. it was korean netizens that were due to mistranslated lines then they understood. The chopsticks recommendation was an actual challenge done on the korean produced GSL

TLDR: Stfu plz


And here's icontrol for you folks! Calling people idiots and telling them to “stfu“ since 2004. Some users are apparently more equal when it comes to the consequences of dishing out insults.
Idc about the whole larva/lx drama a bit and yeah it is funny how people argue here but:

Would it hurt you to stop insulting people incontrol?


However, that is the context here and taking on iNcontroL as a person in general isn't really relevant to this topic. Stick to the topic, stop derailing.
It's ok. I still love you <3
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
December 11 2017 15:41 GMT
#150
On December 12 2017 00:23 Incomplete..ReV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2017 23:52 Cele wrote:
On December 11 2017 10:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 10 2017 20:43 BulgarianToss wrote:
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.


English isn't your first language so I will forgive the misunderstanding on your part but you are off by several miles on this subject. It's actually been cleared up and discussed via larva and his stream that he wasn't offended at all.. it was korean netizens that were due to mistranslated lines then they understood. The chopsticks recommendation was an actual challenge done on the korean produced GSL

TLDR: Stfu plz


And here's icontrol for you folks! Calling people idiots and telling them to “stfu“ since 2004. Some users are apparently more equal when it comes to the consequences of dishing out insults.
Idc about the whole larva/lx drama a bit and yeah it is funny how people argue here but:

Would it hurt you to stop insulting people incontrol?


However, that is the context here and taking on iNcontroL as a person in general isn't really relevant to this topic. Stick to the topic, stop derailing.


You're derailing it. This topic, since the humble OP decided to open it, has been about him and his so called "anger". It's even in the threadtitle. Your fanboyism doesn't change the truth being spoken by Cele as well.
If Incontrol was the guy he wants you to believe him to be, he'd never even opened the thread, let alone comment on it non-stop, keeping it alive. Keep the drama going buddy, maybe it's gonna net you a few dozen new subscriptions or whatever lol.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
December 11 2017 15:49 GMT
#151
incontrol, my man, i think the best advice for you is to stop barking down the rabbit hole of internet criticism. i know you're trying to stand up for yourself and show transparency/be genuine, and you're doing a great job, but the people who write some of these responses are purposely baiting you to make themselves feel important. they're just waiting for you to make comments like "stfu" so they can hold it up as proof that you're idra or something and delight in taking down a public figure

the silent majority will read your thoughts and think damn, sounds reasonable, i appreciate him writing up his perspective, and move on. the people who are trying to rope you into an ego tug of war are not going to be ready to move on because of anything you say, they'll only be ready when they grow up. the more explanations you post the more some blowhard will twist it around until you're so frustrated that you become the person they want you to be
TL+ Member
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 11 2017 17:58 GMT
#152
On December 12 2017 00:49 brickrd wrote:
incontrol, my man, i think the best advice for you is to stop barking down the rabbit hole of internet criticism. i know you're trying to stand up for yourself and show transparency/be genuine, and you're doing a great job, but the people who write some of these responses are purposely baiting you to make themselves feel important. they're just waiting for you to make comments like "stfu" so they can hold it up as proof that you're idra or something and delight in taking down a public figure

the silent majority will read your thoughts and think damn, sounds reasonable, i appreciate him writing up his perspective, and move on. the people who are trying to rope you into an ego tug of war are not going to be ready to move on because of anything you say, they'll only be ready when they grow up. the more explanations you post the more some blowhard will twist it around until you're so frustrated that you become the person they want you to be


lol dude I said awhile ago I am just trolling this thread. The OP was heard and if you read the majority of the comments my message was received. The few people coming in here to vent their demons are just entertaining for me. Thanks for the unsolicited advice though!
ppp87
Profile Joined May 2016
Laos254 Posts
December 11 2017 18:40 GMT
#153
You can troll all you want, it's just stating the obvious that you were mad af.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 11 2017 18:41 GMT
#154
On December 12 2017 00:23 Incomplete..ReV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2017 23:52 Cele wrote:
On December 11 2017 10:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 10 2017 20:43 BulgarianToss wrote:
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.


English isn't your first language so I will forgive the misunderstanding on your part but you are off by several miles on this subject. It's actually been cleared up and discussed via larva and his stream that he wasn't offended at all.. it was korean netizens that were due to mistranslated lines then they understood. The chopsticks recommendation was an actual challenge done on the korean produced GSL

TLDR: Stfu plz


And here's icontrol for you folks! Calling people idiots and telling them to “stfu“ since 2004. Some users are apparently more equal when it comes to the consequences of dishing out insults.
Idc about the whole larva/lx drama a bit and yeah it is funny how people argue here but:

Would it hurt you to stop insulting people incontrol?


However, that is the context here and taking on iNcontroL as a person in general isn't really relevant to this topic. Stick to the topic, stop derailing.


I think this thread has devolved to people trolling iNcontroL and iNcontroL trolling them right back. Perhaps a little silly, but amusing.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 11 2017 18:46 GMT
#155
On December 12 2017 03:40 ppp87 wrote:
You can troll all you want, it's just stating the obvious that you were mad af.


Why would I be mad at Abercrombie and Fitch? That drama is over 10 years old man.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
December 11 2017 18:49 GMT
#156
On December 12 2017 03:46 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 03:40 ppp87 wrote:
You can troll all you want, it's just stating the obvious that you were mad af.


Why would I be mad at Abercrombie and Fitch? That drama is over 10 years old man.

lololol
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-11 18:54:34
December 11 2017 18:54 GMT
#157
"During Larva's match I was not impressed with the level of trolling he was doing but it only meant I was rooting for Legend to win or at least put up a fight"

He wasn't angry, he was "not impressed"
Get it right, people!
Orite
Profile Joined July 2013
Germany143 Posts
December 11 2017 19:00 GMT
#158
Well, can we talk about your subliminal powermove towards Larva
[image loading]

I mean, we all know what was on your mind ok
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Shaun even looked like he couldn't believe the level of BM Larva was showcasing
[image loading]

I think iNcontroL became the representive of what many people had felt or rather for people who were indeed mad or even outraged by what Larva did. Maybe it's hard for them to accept now that you say you weren't actually mad at him.

I think after all it would be really interesting to know your opinion on Larvas actions. Should behavior like that be allowed/tolerated on LAN tournaments?
Swarm since 2004 • www.redclan.de • ㅈㅈ
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-11 20:00:19
December 11 2017 19:31 GMT
#159
On December 12 2017 03:41 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 00:23 Incomplete..ReV wrote:
On December 11 2017 23:52 Cele wrote:
On December 11 2017 10:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 10 2017 20:43 BulgarianToss wrote:
On December 05 2017 04:08 iNcontroL wrote:
...

Larva told his chat he was upset that I was trolling him and he felt like I was mad. He apparently went out to get drinks with the casters later that night at like midnight and I wasn't there.. so he took offence to that? He also apparently had stuff mistranslated and doesn't understand my humor so he was uncomfortable with the interview.. I really don't give a damn though because it equates to Larva didn't like being trolled in his winners interview after he trolled Legendary. Felt like it was fair game to me O_o

...



I think you are mistaking here, because he didn't like your chopstick comment (note that he didn't laugh and it was obvious that he felt a little offended). No matter how you translate that it will sound racist in the context of the conversation you were having. I don't think I need to explain why this can sound racist to Larva and I understand his reaction. It is good to have a laugh and to joke as long as there are certain boundaries in order to not turn a joke into an offence. It is possible that you did not intend to offend him, but that demonstrates certain lack of emotional intelligence in this case. Other than that, everything else was alright. My empathy goes to Legend a little, but Larva made it clear why he did what he did.


English isn't your first language so I will forgive the misunderstanding on your part but you are off by several miles on this subject. It's actually been cleared up and discussed via larva and his stream that he wasn't offended at all.. it was korean netizens that were due to mistranslated lines then they understood. The chopsticks recommendation was an actual challenge done on the korean produced GSL

TLDR: Stfu plz


And here's icontrol for you folks! Calling people idiots and telling them to “stfu“ since 2004. Some users are apparently more equal when it comes to the consequences of dishing out insults.
Idc about the whole larva/lx drama a bit and yeah it is funny how people argue here but:

Would it hurt you to stop insulting people incontrol?


However, that is the context here and taking on iNcontroL as a person in general isn't really relevant to this topic. Stick to the topic, stop derailing.


I think this thread has devolved to people trolling iNcontroL and iNcontroL trolling them right back. Perhaps a little silly, but amusing.


No, im not trolling anybody. I simply find it's no proper way to interact with other users on this board: calling them idiots or telling them to stfu. Is that so unlikely for you?
Broodwar for life!
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
December 11 2017 19:42 GMT
#160
--- Nuked ---
Writer
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 126
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1357
EffOrt 1118
Mini 730
Soma 618
actioN 473
Rush 435
Larva 312
Light 302
BeSt 217
Snow 145
[ Show more ]
hero 114
firebathero 112
Dewaltoss 111
Liquid`Ret 58
Zeus 58
sorry 56
Barracks 55
Sexy 26
Shine 26
ToSsGirL 25
JYJ 24
Bale 23
soO 22
Trap 19
zelot 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2150
Dendi895
420jenkins176
Counter-Strike
Fnx 797
pashabiceps705
x6flipin587
ceh9384
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes6385
Grubby3969
Liquid`Hasu353
Other Games
Beastyqt504
byalli442
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor194
DeMusliM170
ArmadaUGS152
Liquid`VortiX146
KnowMe137
C9.Mang090
BRAT_OK 84
TKL 61
Trikslyr59
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 70
• mYiSmile125
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 6
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis3533
• TFBlade851
Other Games
• Shiphtur285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 5m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.