• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7591 users

StarCraft: Remastered to be released Summer 2017 - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
741 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 36 37 38 Next All
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
March 26 2017 06:02 GMT
#61
On March 26 2017 14:59 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 14:38 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:37 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Does newly made workers gather mineral/gas automatically?
Can you select any number of units? or still 12?

Not interested if these mechanisms doesn't change.
Maybe there'll be people saying "that is part of the game, it requires more micro, that's what makes it great." Alright, why don't they change the max number of units you can select to 1? That requires even more micro. GLHF.


Stick to simple games that you can manage buddy.

Although there were limitations in what you could originally do in Starcraft, it also at the same time speaks to its balance. This would not be the same game if a Zerg player could select all their units at once.


Whatever. When I play a strategy game, I don't want action games mixed in it. There are people enjoy repeating the same thing over and over again, but most people are bored by it.


Cool dude. I am not knocking what you enjoy but you're preaching to deaf ears if you come and complain in a topic about Brood War because most people here aren't bored by it.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
March 26 2017 06:04 GMT
#62
On March 26 2017 15:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 14:59 xandepope wrote:
OMG just shut up and take my money!!!!


what money, its free


Are you sure? I thought it was but people are telling me that Starcraft on patch 1.18 is totally free but it is likely Starcraft remastered may cost money. And will these two games be compatible? Can you play each other on them? Is Starcraft 1.18 going to BE remastered? I'm so fucking confused right now. They did not explain it well or I am literally retarded.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Kelberot
Profile Joined July 2010
Brazil364 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-26 06:06:28
March 26 2017 06:05 GMT
#63
I love Starcraft, I have bought every single version and I will be buying this one, but there's no reason in trying to deny that this looks REALLY ugly. You can pretend it's not all you want, but everyone on TL should be losing their shit right now, yet we're here talking about how ugly it looks 2 pages in already.

I suppose they're keeping animations with the same amount of frames so micro is unaffected, but holy shit, it looks SO bad to have 3D models with barely any frames. The original game has a nostalgic look to it, if you played back then or love the game, you don't mind the graphics, in fact I love me some 2D graphics and the valkyrie shooting still looks badass as hell to this day.

However, the way this looks appeals to no one - it's too ugly for current generation, and lacks the soul of the original. Should've taken a page from the street fighter 3rd strike remastered version for the Xbox Live/PSN and keep the same graphics too, or update the 2D graphics like Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. This... I mean, I'll be buying it, I can't wait to ladder on it, but jesus it's ugly.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
March 26 2017 06:05 GMT
#64
After all these years....I can't believe it's actually happening!!!
d=(^_^)z
hyptonic
Profile Joined June 2011
2155 Posts
March 26 2017 06:07 GMT
#65
man....

this made me log back into TL for the first time in forever

please blizzard ;_;
Werk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States294 Posts
March 26 2017 06:07 GMT
#66
Oh HELL yes! This looks freaking sweet
Do Werk Son
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7083 Posts
March 26 2017 06:08 GMT
#67
On March 26 2017 15:05 Kelberot wrote:
I love Starcraft, I have bought every single version and I will be buying this one, but there's no reason in trying to deny that this looks REALLY ugly. You can pretend it's not all you want, but everyone on TL should be losing their shit right now, yet we're here talking about how ugly it looks 2 pages in already.

I suppose they're keeping animations with the same amount of frames so micro is unaffected, but holy shit, it looks SO bad to have 3D models with barely any frames. The original game has a nostalgic look to it, if you played back then or love the game, you don't mind the graphics, in fact I love me some 2D graphics and the valkyrie shooting still looks badass as hell to this day.

However, the way this looks appeals to no one - it's too ugly for current generation, and lacks the soul of the original. Should've taken a page from the street fighter 3rd strike remastered version for the Xbox Live/PSN and keep the same graphics too, or update the 2D graphics like Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. This... I mean, I'll be buying it, I can't wait to ladder on it, but jesus it's ugly.

You seem confused. It's the same graphics engine with the same unit models retextured. There is hardly any other option if you wish to keep the same gameplay with improved graphics.
JungleTerrain
Profile Joined January 2012
Chile799 Posts
March 26 2017 06:10 GMT
#68
On March 26 2017 15:02 SCC-Faust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 14:59 jy_9876543210 wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:38 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:37 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Does newly made workers gather mineral/gas automatically?
Can you select any number of units? or still 12?

Not interested if these mechanisms doesn't change.
Maybe there'll be people saying "that is part of the game, it requires more micro, that's what makes it great." Alright, why don't they change the max number of units you can select to 1? That requires even more micro. GLHF.


Stick to simple games that you can manage buddy.

Although there were limitations in what you could originally do in Starcraft, it also at the same time speaks to its balance. This would not be the same game if a Zerg player could select all their units at once.


Whatever. When I play a strategy game, I don't want action games mixed in it. There are people enjoy repeating the same thing over and over again, but most people are bored by it.


Cool dude. I am not knocking what you enjoy but you're preaching to deaf ears if you come and complain in a topic about Brood War because most people here aren't bored by it.


People don't realize that the limited user interface is actually part of the balance of the game. Imagine if you could select more than 12 units... do you know how much this would break muta micro? Or any type of air unit stacking. Having like 50 air units stacked, imagine that.
www.broodwarmaps.net
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
March 26 2017 06:11 GMT
#69
On March 26 2017 15:08 Puosu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 15:05 Kelberot wrote:
I love Starcraft, I have bought every single version and I will be buying this one, but there's no reason in trying to deny that this looks REALLY ugly. You can pretend it's not all you want, but everyone on TL should be losing their shit right now, yet we're here talking about how ugly it looks 2 pages in already.

I suppose they're keeping animations with the same amount of frames so micro is unaffected, but holy shit, it looks SO bad to have 3D models with barely any frames. The original game has a nostalgic look to it, if you played back then or love the game, you don't mind the graphics, in fact I love me some 2D graphics and the valkyrie shooting still looks badass as hell to this day.

However, the way this looks appeals to no one - it's too ugly for current generation, and lacks the soul of the original. Should've taken a page from the street fighter 3rd strike remastered version for the Xbox Live/PSN and keep the same graphics too, or update the 2D graphics like Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. This... I mean, I'll be buying it, I can't wait to ladder on it, but jesus it's ugly.

You seem confused. It's the same graphics engine with the same unit models retextured. There is hardly any other option if you wish to keep the same gameplay with improved graphics.

you sure those are the same models? Ghost looks pretty different.
Michael Probu
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 26 2017 06:11 GMT
#70
On March 26 2017 14:47 MaestroSC wrote:
hype hype hype hype!

OMG!!! SO sick!!

(Am i the only one who kinda feels like this is like Blizzard acknowledging Sc2 is a failure and will be replaced by BW HD...especially in Korea which is where SC2 is still competitive?)


I dont think so? Just because you make a remake or a remaster of something, doesn't mean you're disowning the latest installment of the series.


On March 26 2017 15:05 Kelberot wrote:
I love Starcraft, I have bought every single version and I will be buying this one, but there's no reason in trying to deny that this looks REALLY ugly. You can pretend it's not all you want, but everyone on TL should be losing their shit right now, yet we're here talking about how ugly it looks 2 pages in already.

I suppose they're keeping animations with the same amount of frames so micro is unaffected, but holy shit, it looks SO bad to have 3D models with barely any frames. The original game has a nostalgic look to it, if you played back then or love the game, you don't mind the graphics, in fact I love me some 2D graphics and the valkyrie shooting still looks badass as hell to this day.

However, the way this looks appeals to no one - it's too ugly for current generation, and lacks the soul of the original. Should've taken a page from the street fighter 3rd strike remastered version for the Xbox Live/PSN and keep the same graphics too, or update the 2D graphics like Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. This... I mean, I'll be buying it, I can't wait to ladder on it, but jesus it's ugly.

I think it has to be this way. You can't just rebuild the game from scratch and have it have the exact same gameplay, they have to recoat the same stuff.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
March 26 2017 06:12 GMT
#71
On March 26 2017 15:04 SCC-Faust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 15:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:59 xandepope wrote:
OMG just shut up and take my money!!!!


what money, its free


Are you sure? I thought it was but people are telling me that Starcraft on patch 1.18 is totally free but it is likely Starcraft remastered may cost money. And will these two games be compatible? Can you play each other on them? Is Starcraft 1.18 going to BE remastered? I'm so fucking confused right now. They did not explain it well or I am literally retarded.


I'm hearing some conflicting things too.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
March 26 2017 06:14 GMT
#72
On March 26 2017 15:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 15:04 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 15:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:59 xandepope wrote:
OMG just shut up and take my money!!!!


what money, its free


Are you sure? I thought it was but people are telling me that Starcraft on patch 1.18 is totally free but it is likely Starcraft remastered may cost money. And will these two games be compatible? Can you play each other on them? Is Starcraft 1.18 going to BE remastered? I'm so fucking confused right now. They did not explain it well or I am literally retarded.


I'm hearing some conflicting things too.


The TL;DR is correct, straight from Blizzard.

BW is free
SC:R is a paid "upgrade"
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Roqu
Profile Joined December 2004
United States26 Posts
March 26 2017 06:14 GMT
#73
KOREA!!!
:O :O :O
jy_9876543210
Profile Joined March 2016
265 Posts
March 26 2017 06:16 GMT
#74
On March 26 2017 15:02 SCC-Faust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 14:59 jy_9876543210 wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:38 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:37 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Does newly made workers gather mineral/gas automatically?
Can you select any number of units? or still 12?

Not interested if these mechanisms doesn't change.
Maybe there'll be people saying "that is part of the game, it requires more micro, that's what makes it great." Alright, why don't they change the max number of units you can select to 1? That requires even more micro. GLHF.


Stick to simple games that you can manage buddy.

Although there were limitations in what you could originally do in Starcraft, it also at the same time speaks to its balance. This would not be the same game if a Zerg player could select all their units at once.


Whatever. When I play a strategy game, I don't want action games mixed in it. There are people enjoy repeating the same thing over and over again, but most people are bored by it.


Cool dude. I am not knocking what you enjoy but you're preaching to deaf ears if you come and complain in a topic about Brood War because most people here aren't bored by it.

Yes, many people here aren't bored by it, but only people here.
Sorry, I didn't realize this is a BW alumni meeting.
I used to love BW, but in my opinion there are a lot of room for improvements, and now here is a chance, but they didn't do any of it.
Phase 1: F2    Phase 2: A   Phase 3: Profit!
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
March 26 2017 06:17 GMT
#75
On March 26 2017 14:59 Just_a_Moth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 14:33 SCC-Faust wrote:
I'm a huge fan of a lot of things they did for Starcraft remastered but I'm going to be honest, some of the graphic changes are really ugly. You can look at 5 different fight scenarios and scroll to see "before" and "after" and you can clearly see that some are actually HARDER to make out what is happening. The marine/medics vs zergling/muta/lurker in the 5th fight is just... really confusing to watch. Hjavascript:addUBB('img')ope you can pick between remastered graphics and normal graphics.

Yeah, I really don't like the remastered goliaths and tanks. Look too much like generic future walkers/tanks.

I think the Tanks look kinda goofy since they're not exact 1:1 updates of the original. The proportions are a bit off.

The goliath doesn't look that bad. If you compare the new one with the old one, I think the new one doesn't look that different from the old one aside from added details.

While I think it'll be harder to judge the graphics based off of heavily-compressed videos or gifs, I do think they need to accommodate for busier-looking, more detailed models that may blend into the busier-looking, more detailed terrain. They may need to tweak the shadows to make the units and buildings pop out more too.

Otherwise, I think this is the best outcome. It sounds like they intend to make the original 1.18 BW compatible with playing with SC:R clients, so let's hope they follow through with that if the graphics still turn away too many players.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
March 26 2017 06:17 GMT
#76
On March 26 2017 15:14 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 15:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 26 2017 15:04 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 15:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:59 xandepope wrote:
OMG just shut up and take my money!!!!


what money, its free


Are you sure? I thought it was but people are telling me that Starcraft on patch 1.18 is totally free but it is likely Starcraft remastered may cost money. And will these two games be compatible? Can you play each other on them? Is Starcraft 1.18 going to BE remastered? I'm so fucking confused right now. They did not explain it well or I am literally retarded.


I'm hearing some conflicting things too.


The TL;DR is correct, straight from Blizzard.

BW is free
SC:R is a paid "upgrade"


Ah yeah, I'm dumb. Thank you for the clarification. This is actually great and I feel very happy with how they handled this now. Someone posted this which was in the dev thread I think:

Players will be able to connect and play, watch replays, or share saved games seamlessly between free Brood War, and the SC:R upgrade. It’s all the same client! Each player and observer in the game can opt to play in standard or high def individually, and you can switch instantly and seamlessly at the press of a button right inside the game or while watching a replay.


I'm extremely happy with this fact.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
washikie
Profile Joined February 2011
United States752 Posts
March 26 2017 06:19 GMT
#77
Sweeet!!! : )
"when life gives Hero lemons he makes carriers" -Artosis
jy_9876543210
Profile Joined March 2016
265 Posts
March 26 2017 06:25 GMT
#78
On March 26 2017 15:10 JungleTerrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 15:02 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:59 jy_9876543210 wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:38 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:37 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Does newly made workers gather mineral/gas automatically?
Can you select any number of units? or still 12?

Not interested if these mechanisms doesn't change.
Maybe there'll be people saying "that is part of the game, it requires more micro, that's what makes it great." Alright, why don't they change the max number of units you can select to 1? That requires even more micro. GLHF.


Stick to simple games that you can manage buddy.

Although there were limitations in what you could originally do in Starcraft, it also at the same time speaks to its balance. This would not be the same game if a Zerg player could select all their units at once.


Whatever. When I play a strategy game, I don't want action games mixed in it. There are people enjoy repeating the same thing over and over again, but most people are bored by it.


Cool dude. I am not knocking what you enjoy but you're preaching to deaf ears if you come and complain in a topic about Brood War because most people here aren't bored by it.


People don't realize that the limited user interface is actually part of the balance of the game. Imagine if you could select more than 12 units... do you know how much this would break muta micro? Or any type of air unit stacking. Having like 50 air units stacked, imagine that.


I'm pretty aware of it. I've seen it in SC2, too. Zerg used to have auto injection for queen, but people complained that it's too strong, it was removed later.
Personally I believe it's a really stupid idea to increase necessary mechanical movements to nerf a race. The game mechanism is one thing, balance is another thing. The "action" requirement of the game should be made minimum, because it's a strategy game after all, not an action game.
In an action game, of course you can do that. If a character is too strong, you just make it more difficult to use to balance the game.
Phase 1: F2    Phase 2: A   Phase 3: Profit!
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-26 06:28:00
March 26 2017 06:27 GMT
#79
For unit design differences, look at the graphics comparison thread. I used the uncompressed, full resolution video to make the clips, so they should be more representative of what the game looks like than screencaps or twitch clips. The units look very similar. My only complaint is they all look like they just came from a car wash.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
rand0MPrecisi0n
Profile Joined February 2017
313 Posts
March 26 2017 06:28 GMT
#80
On March 26 2017 15:25 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2017 15:10 JungleTerrain wrote:
On March 26 2017 15:02 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:59 jy_9876543210 wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:38 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 26 2017 14:37 jy_9876543210 wrote:
Does newly made workers gather mineral/gas automatically?
Can you select any number of units? or still 12?

Not interested if these mechanisms doesn't change.
Maybe there'll be people saying "that is part of the game, it requires more micro, that's what makes it great." Alright, why don't they change the max number of units you can select to 1? That requires even more micro. GLHF.


Stick to simple games that you can manage buddy.

Although there were limitations in what you could originally do in Starcraft, it also at the same time speaks to its balance. This would not be the same game if a Zerg player could select all their units at once.


Whatever. When I play a strategy game, I don't want action games mixed in it. There are people enjoy repeating the same thing over and over again, but most people are bored by it.


Cool dude. I am not knocking what you enjoy but you're preaching to deaf ears if you come and complain in a topic about Brood War because most people here aren't bored by it.


People don't realize that the limited user interface is actually part of the balance of the game. Imagine if you could select more than 12 units... do you know how much this would break muta micro? Or any type of air unit stacking. Having like 50 air units stacked, imagine that.


I'm pretty aware of it. I've seen it in SC2, too. Zerg used to have auto injection for queen, but people complained that it's too strong, it was removed later.
Personally I believe it's a really stupid idea to increase necessary mechanical movements to nerf a race. The game mechanism is one thing, balance is another thing. The "action" requirement of the game should be made minimum, because it's a strategy game after all, not an action game.
In an action game, of course you can do that. If a character is too strong, you just make it more difficult to use to balance the game.


It's a real-time strategy game. The type of game you seem more interested in are turn-based strategy games, like Civlization
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Yoon 84
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 47m
INu's Battles
2h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 47m
OSC
14h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 47m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.