• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

StarCraft: Remastered to be released Summer 2017 - Page 26

Forum Index > BW General
741 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 38 Next All
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-28 10:06:32
March 28 2017 10:06 GMT
#501
On March 28 2017 19:03 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.

Custom hotkeys will indeed be a thing! Really important for people who want to play both starcrafts!

I will definitely use the same setup as in sc2.

I adapted my hotkeys in sc2 the same I have in german bw xD
Rip & Tear until it is done!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 28 2017 10:08 GMT
#502
On March 28 2017 19:06 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 19:03 Musicus wrote:
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.

Custom hotkeys will indeed be a thing! Really important for people who want to play both starcrafts!

I will definitely use the same setup as in sc2.

I adapted my hotkeys in sc2 the same I have in german bw xD

Yeah that just makes sense, otherwise your muscle memory will betray you.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Wertheron
Profile Joined October 2011
France439 Posts
March 28 2017 10:13 GMT
#503
On March 28 2017 19:02 SCC-Faust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.


Nah dude, I think it is a good idea. I am not gonna kill you. It personally wouldn't help me as I have hotkeys streamlined in my memory from playing without grid configuration for years but I don't see why it wouldn't be a nice addition for players who aren't familiar with it. But I am gonna kill you for capitalizing quality of life.


Thanks ^^, I don't want to die, so I edited the capitals (never know when to put capitals in English).
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 28 2017 10:49 GMT
#504
On March 28 2017 19:13 Wertheron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 19:02 SCC-Faust wrote:
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.


Nah dude, I think it is a good idea. I am not gonna kill you. It personally wouldn't help me as I have hotkeys streamlined in my memory from playing without grid configuration for years but I don't see why it wouldn't be a nice addition for players who aren't familiar with it. But I am gonna kill you for capitalizing quality of life.


Thanks ^^, I don't want to die, so I edited the capitals (never know when to put capitals in English).


Here you go my friend https://www.englishclub.com/writing/caps0.htm
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
March 28 2017 11:07 GMT
#505
HYPE.

I can see myself playing or watching pro games of BW HD for years and years to come.

Lost interest in SC2 quickly, because of bad game design. Although co-op is good.
#1 Terran hater
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
March 28 2017 11:28 GMT
#506
On March 28 2017 19:08 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 19:06 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On March 28 2017 19:03 Musicus wrote:
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.

Custom hotkeys will indeed be a thing! Really important for people who want to play both starcrafts!

I will definitely use the same setup as in sc2.

I adapted my hotkeys in sc2 the same I have in german bw xD

Yeah that just makes sense, otherwise your muscle memory will betray you.


I did the same as well, but I struggled as I couldn't put Siege and Unsiege on the same key annoyingly.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-28 13:12:28
March 28 2017 13:05 GMT
#507
On March 28 2017 19:08 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 19:06 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On March 28 2017 19:03 Musicus wrote:
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.

Custom hotkeys will indeed be a thing! Really important for people who want to play both starcrafts!

I will definitely use the same setup as in sc2.

I adapted my hotkeys in sc2 the same I have in german bw xD

Yeah that just makes sense, otherwise your muscle memory will betray you.

That was exactly the reason. For my first run in WoL campaign I used the grid for hotkeys. But after playing bw again, I was losing every fight because all my units refused to attack when clicking "t" xD


On March 28 2017 20:28 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 19:08 Musicus wrote:
On March 28 2017 19:06 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On March 28 2017 19:03 Musicus wrote:
On March 28 2017 18:57 Wertheron wrote:
I know that BW fans will kill me, but there will be some kind of Grid configuration for hotkeys? I know that's not really popular here, but that's the kind of Quality of Life improvement that can attract BW noob like me.

Custom hotkeys will indeed be a thing! Really important for people who want to play both starcrafts!

I will definitely use the same setup as in sc2.

I adapted my hotkeys in sc2 the same I have in german bw xD

Yeah that just makes sense, otherwise your muscle memory will betray you.


I did the same as well, but I struggled as I couldn't put Siege and Unsiege on the same key annoyingly.

Yeah, that's so annoying that you can't use the same key twice in sc2. It doesn't even matter, if it's a complete different unit. I remember for Zerg I wanted to use a hotkey but I had to choose because some random Protoss unit wouldn't react anymore to that key O_o
I mean, come one. Even bw can use same hotkeys for different units within one race. Otherwise it'd be easy to avoid re-rallying my hatchery by accident when I want to build a defilier but no new larva has spawned xD

Edit (for clarification): "Sammelpunkt festlegen" and "zu Vergifter morphen"
Rip & Tear until it is done!
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 28 2017 13:25 GMT
#508
I guess my summer will be occupied with Brood War. Can't wait to play some UMS with old buddies and try my hand at being a bit competitive in ladder, even if I'll be D rank my whole life.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
JungleTerrain
Profile Joined January 2012
Chile799 Posts
March 28 2017 13:41 GMT
#509
On March 28 2017 22:25 PhoenixVoid wrote:
I guess my summer will be occupied with Brood War. Can't wait to play some UMS with old buddies and try my hand at being a bit competitive in ladder, even if I'll be D rank my whole life.


Yeah dude i actually forgot but man UMS games were really fun back in the day. Expect people to make some new games and content as well! More people means more interest and I personally feel the mapmaker is not very hard to use for beginners.

Maybe I will try my hand at one
www.broodwarmaps.net
IPS.Blue
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany309 Posts
March 28 2017 15:14 GMT
#510
Glad they included key rebinding. This will help people switching from SC2 towards BW.
KrOjah
Profile Joined March 2017
United Kingdom68 Posts
March 28 2017 15:15 GMT
#511
I must admit my hype levels are pretty damn high. Mostly because of a mass return to BW, new players picking the game up and hopefully helping RTS come back to a more popular place within gaming.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
March 28 2017 15:55 GMT
#512
Auto matchmaking for 3v3 BGH No Noobs DSL Host~!

4v4 TopVsBottom ZC NR 20M

My fucking childhood... I feel alive again. Is this REALLY GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN????
Skol
sas.Sziky
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary337 Posts
March 28 2017 18:01 GMT
#513
need back oo ?
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
March 28 2017 18:04 GMT
#514
On March 29 2017 03:01 sas.Sziky wrote:
need back oo ?


Sziky StarCraft: Remastered showmatch! My body is ready. :D
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
March 28 2017 18:47 GMT
#515
On March 29 2017 03:01 sas.Sziky wrote:
need back oo ?


Yes please, stop playing fastest maps on iCCup you suck, go back to Fish and destroy Koreans, that's what you're good at!
ॐ
sfca
Profile Joined December 2015
Mexico12 Posts
March 28 2017 19:00 GMT
#516
anyone know something about this SC:R working on mac?? please some one help me !!
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
March 28 2017 19:16 GMT
#517
On March 29 2017 04:00 sfca wrote:
anyone know something about this SC:R working on mac?? please some one help me !!

It dont work on mac, blizzard said so themself. They might/will fix that for later
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 28 2017 20:47 GMT
#518
hype hype hype!
wonder if korea will start caring about starcraft again
:)
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 28 2017 20:56 GMT
#519
On March 29 2017 05:47 synapse wrote:
hype hype hype!
wonder if korea will start caring about starcraft again

they never stopped caring...
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
JungleTerrain
Profile Joined January 2012
Chile799 Posts
March 28 2017 21:00 GMT
#520
On March 29 2017 03:01 sas.Sziky wrote:
need back oo ?


Sziky Remastered
www.broodwarmaps.net
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
52m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 52m
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
8h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.