On March 27 2017 06:24 endy wrote:
I can't wait to see chat channels full of people.
op ToT) please
I can't wait to see chat channels full of people.
op ToT) please
Some of us definitely will be back ^^
So will the channel!
Promise.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
iNfeRnaL
Germany1908 Posts
On March 27 2017 06:24 endy wrote: I can't wait to see chat channels full of people. op ToT) please Some of us definitely will be back ^^ So will the channel! Promise. | ||
|
BigRedDog
461 Posts
| ||
|
MasterCynical
505 Posts
| ||
|
vesicular
United States1311 Posts
Really impressed how Blizzard is rolling this thing out. About as good as I could have hoped. | ||
|
StarscreamG1
Portugal1653 Posts
On March 29 2017 10:44 vesicular wrote: The thing I'm happiest about is the SD game working with the HD version. Means I can continue to play the SD version and my friends will be tempted to try out HD and we can play together. Really impressed how Blizzard is rolling this thing out. About as good as I could have hoped. THIS. | ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
![]() | ||
|
iPlaY.NettleS
Australia4456 Posts
On March 29 2017 16:57 thezanursic wrote: ![]() All great updates. For me about 85% of the unit graphic upgrades are great. Overall the project is far better than i thought it would be. | ||
|
N0
154 Posts
On March 26 2017 14:22 lichter wrote: With Blizzard keen to improve BW functionality and play experience, what other features, add-ons, or bugs do you think Blizzard should add to the game? How about an in-game radio station stream for each faction, featuring:
| ||
|
Ryndika
1489 Posts
Have I missed any rumour related to deepmind and SC:BW? | ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
| ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
| ||
|
[AS]Rattus
431 Posts
And N0 has a few great ideas especially point 1,2,3,6,8,9 and kinda funny if you watch the interview with the developers about how they realized how important a chat channel is :D | ||
|
pro_play
13 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KOtical
Germany451 Posts
| ||
|
chicbot2000
United States45 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
On March 26 2017 14:22 lichter wrote: With Blizzard keen to improve BW functionality and play experience, what other features, add-ons, or bugs do you think Blizzard should add to the game? Improved mapmaking tools. | ||
|
Ziggy
South Korea2107 Posts
On March 29 2017 22:55 KOtical wrote: tbh i rather see new ones instead of remastered games.... so i would have rather had a starcraft 3 wich (i guess) would have alot more people pumped for the game... would it, though? | ||
|
lestye
United States4243 Posts
On March 29 2017 22:55 KOtical wrote: tbh i rather see new ones instead of remastered games.... so i would have rather had a starcraft 3 wich (i guess) would have alot more people pumped for the game... Regardless Team 1 (the RTS team) and the Classic team are two completely different entities. Even if you wanted a new game, this Remaster didn't take up time and resources that would have spent on a new game. | ||
|
Bijan
United States286 Posts
On March 30 2017 00:09 lestye wrote: Show nested quote + On March 29 2017 22:55 KOtical wrote: tbh i rather see new ones instead of remastered games.... so i would have rather had a starcraft 3 wich (i guess) would have alot more people pumped for the game... Regardless Team 1 (the RTS team) and the Classic team are two completely different entities. Even if you wanted a new game, this Remaster didn't take up time and resources that would have spent on a new game. I'm honestly not ready for them to jump into a new RTS. I love SC2 and I'm so pumped about SC:R and both games still have a lot of life in them. On top of that, as much as I love SC2, I think there are so many lessons that can be learned from that game's progression and development over the years and there are probably more lessons Blizzard can learn by continuing to focus on improving SC2, as long as there is still a viable competitive scene at least. That said, if they do decide to make another RTS, I think it's only fair Warcraft 4 get's a go. | ||
|
Hoon
Brazil891 Posts
Is it on the 30th Korean time? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|