• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

Tasteless and Artosis will cast VNSL semi-finals and final…

Forum Index > BW General
367 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
January 16 2016 18:46 GMT
#241
On January 16 2016 17:41 molotow[eef] wrote:
I really like that those guys gonna cast it. Xkcd has the best voice on the planet, but both seem to have d-level understanding of the game and that really hurts their cast. Meanwhile tasteless talks about bw in pretty much every single one of his sc2 casts and both were passionate about bw to an admireable degree.

I have to agree with most of this. My opinions on people's voices aside, it is an inescapable fact that XKCD and BisuDagger are not strong players and more importantly never have been so their understanding is limited. This is true even when comparing with Tasteless/Artosis who have not been a "part of the scene" in years, as many people noted. This is part of the reason why I prefer Korean casts, despite not knowing any Korean - sometimes, the things said by lower-skilled players is just jarring. Also, Korean casters like Kim Carrier have made a legitimate professional career out of their voice and energy, as have Tasteless and Artosis; from what I know, this is not true for any other current English casters. XKCD and BisuDagger are probably students or people with other lives and careers. Let the casters cast, and any hype or exposure that brings to BW, all the better.

From what I understand of the situation, I can fully understand how it is hurtful to BD and XKCD, and for that I'm sorry. I know you guys will keep doing what you love, regardless of what anyone says in this thread or elsewhere, and that's a great thing. Keep your chin up. Also, glad to hear AfreecaTV treated you well despite appearances in this situation.

I'm hyped for some Brood War, I don't know about all of you
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
January 16 2016 21:23 GMT
#242
On January 16 2016 12:45 Probemicro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 12:33 Chef wrote:
but don't disrespect Tasteless and Artosis either just because they did SC2 for a number of years.


its not because they "did sc2 for a number of years". Its about how this issue is ...unprofessionally handled.
BD/xkcd volunteering on the basis of being promised exclusive casting rights to the whole of the tourney in the beginning and then halfway through, suddenly being chucked to one corner for the big dogs. no one in bd/xkcd shoes would not be pissed by that.

and also no matter how much they seem dedicated or passionate towards BW in the past, its plain obvious their current casting quality and passion have declined, with one even lashing out on tumblr about "strategically sc2>BW yo"! then out of the blue they barge in to cast the BW semi/finals that have been promised to some other duo, because, $$$.
(i really love that your posts mostly seem to dwell in the past and almost completely ignore the present)

yeah thats respect all right.

Where are you getting this idea that they were promised exclusive rights? Using the word 'right' here at all is incorrect, because that implies a contract which if it were broken would have real repercussions. It's hard to take your word for it when BisuDagger's first two posts in this thread do not mention anything about that. That would seem to be pertinent information, but what he's saying is he gets some Afreeca money, which could mean a number of things.

I'm so mad at you if all these two were told was that they have permission to cast and re-stream the games. And that is really the sound of it, with the relatively playful response by xkcd on page 2, despite the temporary meltdown BisuDagger had (which was so 'you don't have to make that decision now dude!' but understandable as an initial reaction).

And if that's the case, then put together a thread to shit on Vant, because that has nothing to do with Tastosis. But get some basis for these accusations, there's no discussion if we can't agree on the premise. I'll agree it's shady if someone told them they can be the only English casters allowed, but I have a hard time imagining they'd have any reason to say that to some amateurs doing it for fun. That's far out bizarre and a mistake if they did.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 16 2016 21:46 GMT
#243
I'm really glad Bisudagger had a change of heart/mind. BW is growing and there's plenty of opportunity to cast games.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
January 16 2016 22:05 GMT
#244
On January 17 2016 06:23 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 12:45 Probemicro wrote:
On January 16 2016 12:33 Chef wrote:
but don't disrespect Tasteless and Artosis either just because they did SC2 for a number of years.


its not because they "did sc2 for a number of years". Its about how this issue is ...unprofessionally handled.
BD/xkcd volunteering on the basis of being promised exclusive casting rights to the whole of the tourney in the beginning and then halfway through, suddenly being chucked to one corner for the big dogs. no one in bd/xkcd shoes would not be pissed by that.

and also no matter how much they seem dedicated or passionate towards BW in the past, its plain obvious their current casting quality and passion have declined, with one even lashing out on tumblr about "strategically sc2>BW yo"! then out of the blue they barge in to cast the BW semi/finals that have been promised to some other duo, because, $$$.
(i really love that your posts mostly seem to dwell in the past and almost completely ignore the present)

yeah thats respect all right.

Where are you getting this idea that they were promised exclusive rights? Using the word 'right' here at all is incorrect, because that implies a contract which if it were broken would have real repercussions. It's hard to take your word for it when BisuDagger's first two posts in this thread do not mention anything about that. That would seem to be pertinent information, but what he's saying is he gets some Afreeca money, which could mean a number of things.

I'm so mad at you if all these two were told was that they have permission to cast and re-stream the games. And that is really the sound of it, with the relatively playful response by xkcd on page 2, despite the temporary meltdown BisuDagger had (which was so 'you don't have to make that decision now dude!' but understandable as an initial reaction).

And if that's the case, then put together a thread to shit on Vant, because that has nothing to do with Tastosis. But get some basis for these accusations, there's no discussion if we can't agree on the premise. I'll agree it's shady if someone told them they can be the only English casters allowed, but I have a hard time imagining they'd have any reason to say that to some amateurs doing it for fun. That's far out bizarre and a mistake if they did.

We are paid as professional casters. Hence the NDA and we cannot discuss this any further. There may be a time down the road where we can clear this up, until then accusations toward anyone are best left out.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
January 16 2016 22:19 GMT
#245
On January 17 2016 03:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 17:41 molotow[eef] wrote:
I really like that those guys gonna cast it. Xkcd has the best voice on the planet, but both seem to have d-level understanding of the game and that really hurts their cast. Meanwhile tasteless talks about bw in pretty much every single one of his sc2 casts and both were passionate about bw to an admireable degree.

I have to agree with most of this. My opinions on people's voices aside, it is an inescapable fact that XKCD and BisuDagger are not strong players and more importantly never have been so their understanding is limited. This is true even when comparing with Tasteless/Artosis who have not been a "part of the scene" in years, as many people noted. This is part of the reason why I prefer Korean casts, despite not knowing any Korean - sometimes, the things said by lower-skilled players is just jarring. Also, Korean casters like Kim Carrier have made a legitimate professional career out of their voice and energy, as have Tasteless and Artosis; from what I know, this is not true for any other current English casters. XKCD and BisuDagger are probably students or people with other lives and careers. Let the casters cast, and any hype or exposure that brings to BW, all the better.

From what I understand of the situation, I can fully understand how it is hurtful to BD and XKCD, and for that I'm sorry. I know you guys will keep doing what you love, regardless of what anyone says in this thread or elsewhere, and that's a great thing. Keep your chin up. Also, glad to hear AfreecaTV treated you well despite appearances in this situation.

I'm hyped for some Brood War, I don't know about all of you


First of all: Some "D/C-Level" understand the game pretty well but can't put time into the game to get their mechanics up. They won't know little details for most of the timings but a lot can be learned by just obeserving pro games if the person has an analytical type of mind.
Aside from that, I think what you said about xkcd and BD is true. However, I don't know why you think this will be any better with Tastosis. Especially Tasteless has never been known as the guy with a good understanding of the game, neither in SC2 nor in BW.
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
January 17 2016 00:20 GMT
#246
On January 17 2016 01:06 Probemicro wrote:
@cele "won't mind" is not the same as "strongly encourage". and nowhere in any posts i mention i strongly oppose tastosis casting, merely voiced some criticism. but i guess their fanboys are coming out now, no negative feedback or opinions allowed!!! ok fine fine.

do you do your work to attract all the LoL fans over? dota2 fans? some of these people would might vomit at the instant sight of aged graphics and refuse to play? or balk at how they can only control 12 units and have to manually click on units to cast spells? when tastosis cast how many people would actually switch over and stick around? only a tiny percent would. just being realistic its a aged RTS its not gonna ever blow up and become the next LoL/Dota, you must be high if you think something really significant will happen (also read your banned compatriot gecko final post too, a very nice true passion post and
relevant)



i don't imagine BW to be the next CS:GO, Lol or Dota 2. But a server where i log on with 200 viewers playing (iCCUP) needs every fresh face it can get. And i've seen a couple new faces in the last year, mostly people dissatisfied with how sc2 developed who were looking for a good RTS. So yeah i have moderate hope, that some more people might BW give a try, though i agree with you the aged graphics are a big deterrent to many.

Broodwar for life!
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
January 17 2016 01:00 GMT
#247
The original gods cast the game that started it all, of course, it'll be fun!

BisuDagger and amazingxkcd, your efforts are appreciated, not forgotten.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
January 17 2016 01:18 GMT
#248
I've listened to BD and axkcd, you guys are awesome but can't deny I'm super stoked to see Tastosis on BW... :D I just wish Tastosis could have casted that FvJ game on Tau cross in WCG...
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
January 17 2016 01:39 GMT
#249
On January 17 2016 07:19 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 03:46 Jealous wrote:
On January 16 2016 17:41 molotow[eef] wrote:
I really like that those guys gonna cast it. Xkcd has the best voice on the planet, but both seem to have d-level understanding of the game and that really hurts their cast. Meanwhile tasteless talks about bw in pretty much every single one of his sc2 casts and both were passionate about bw to an admireable degree.

I have to agree with most of this. My opinions on people's voices aside, it is an inescapable fact that XKCD and BisuDagger are not strong players and more importantly never have been so their understanding is limited. This is true even when comparing with Tasteless/Artosis who have not been a "part of the scene" in years, as many people noted. This is part of the reason why I prefer Korean casts, despite not knowing any Korean - sometimes, the things said by lower-skilled players is just jarring. Also, Korean casters like Kim Carrier have made a legitimate professional career out of their voice and energy, as have Tasteless and Artosis; from what I know, this is not true for any other current English casters. XKCD and BisuDagger are probably students or people with other lives and careers. Let the casters cast, and any hype or exposure that brings to BW, all the better.

From what I understand of the situation, I can fully understand how it is hurtful to BD and XKCD, and for that I'm sorry. I know you guys will keep doing what you love, regardless of what anyone says in this thread or elsewhere, and that's a great thing. Keep your chin up. Also, glad to hear AfreecaTV treated you well despite appearances in this situation.

I'm hyped for some Brood War, I don't know about all of you


First of all: Some "D/C-Level" understand the game pretty well but can't put time into the game to get their mechanics up. They won't know little details for most of the timings but a lot can be learned by just obeserving pro games if the person has an analytical type of mind.
Aside from that, I think what you said about xkcd and BD is true. However, I don't know why you think this will be any better with Tastosis. Especially Tasteless has never been known as the guy with a good understanding of the game, neither in SC2 nor in BW.


i agree. Understanding the game and being able to execute it on a higher level are two different things. I'd never turn down the opinion of an good player on ingame stuff, but stating that "you are a noob -> you don't get the game" is also an oversimplification.
Broodwar for life!
Shinespark
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile843 Posts
January 17 2016 01:41 GMT
#250
siiiick cityyyy
"I, for one, welcome our new Korean overlords."
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
January 17 2016 02:49 GMT
#251
On January 17 2016 03:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 17:41 molotow[eef] wrote:
I really like that those guys gonna cast it. Xkcd has the best voice on the planet, but both seem to have d-level understanding of the game and that really hurts their cast. Meanwhile tasteless talks about bw in pretty much every single one of his sc2 casts and both were passionate about bw to an admireable degree.

I have to agree with most of this. My opinions on people's voices aside, it is an inescapable fact that XKCD and BisuDagger are not strong players and more importantly never have been so their understanding is limited. This is true even when comparing with Tasteless/Artosis who have not been a "part of the scene" in years, as many people noted. This is part of the reason why I prefer Korean casts, despite not knowing any Korean - sometimes, the things said by lower-skilled players is just jarring. Also, Korean casters like Kim Carrier have made a legitimate professional career out of their voice and energy, as have Tasteless and Artosis; from what I know, this is not true for any other current English casters. XKCD and BisuDagger are probably students or people with other lives and careers. Let the casters cast, and any hype or exposure that brings to BW, all the better.

From what I understand of the situation, I can fully understand how it is hurtful to BD and XKCD, and for that I'm sorry. I know you guys will keep doing what you love, regardless of what anyone says in this thread or elsewhere, and that's a great thing. Keep your chin up. Also, glad to hear AfreecaTV treated you well despite appearances in this situation.

I'm hyped for some Brood War, I don't know about all of you

your idea that a D level player has no insight on the game is just plain wrong. I'm sorry if I seem a bit upset by your comment but it's because I am. Many people consistently go off on myself, xkcd, and bisudagger simply because we aren't the best players. Being good at the game =/= understanding the game. Sure, it helps to be good because you obviously know the intricacies by nature, since that's kind of what you need to be good. But at the same time, there are bad players (such as myself), who aren't good at the game, but I understand the intricacies to the game. Which is why we do analysis instead of playing.

Take for example League of Legends. Montecristo isn't a good player by any means. He's like Plat on Korean servers so not very good. But he's arguably one of the best analysts that League has. But people don't talk about how shit Monte is and how it hurts him. Don't bash on their commentary because you have this notion that D levels don't know the game. I've casted with both, and both have good understanding of the game.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
January 17 2016 02:50 GMT
#252
Some Korean casters are not good players either...
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Arkaim
Profile Joined January 2008
United States63 Posts
January 18 2016 08:26 GMT
#253
As much as it pains me that our close knit broodwar scene is expanding to the point where it needs to make cold, professional calculated decisions like upending BisuDagger for more mainstream casters, I can't help but feel super hyped about the casting Archon finally returning to Broodwar. Nerdchills, as they would say.

I have much sympathy for BisuDagger and xkcd. I also try to make creative content on the side while also maintaining a full time job, and I know how difficult it can be. The sacrifices you have to make sometimes. And maybe because of that they were physically unable to match the production quality that the whole GOM team can bring (sometimes). I can only hope broodwar expands to the point where it can support 2 teams of professional casters instead of it just being something that'll split the community.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 18 2016 08:30 GMT
#254
Hey Bisudagger, how supportive/FURIOUS would the missus be, if you quit the programming career and decides to go to Korea to live the e-sports life?
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
January 18 2016 09:07 GMT
#255
On January 18 2016 17:30 lestye wrote:
Hey Bisudagger, how supportive/FURIOUS would the missus be, if you quit the programming career and decides to go to Korea to live the e-sports life?

First they'd have to pay me better the Boeing. :D
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 18 2016 09:13 GMT
#256
On January 18 2016 18:07 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 17:30 lestye wrote:
Hey Bisudagger, how supportive/FURIOUS would the missus be, if you quit the programming career and decides to go to Korea to live the e-sports life?

First they'd have to pay me better the Boeing. :D

You wouldn't do it for the money! The passion!

Then again....with military industrial complex money.... yeah.... How passionate can I possibly expect a human to be.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Arkaim
Profile Joined January 2008
United States63 Posts
January 18 2016 09:34 GMT
#257
On January 18 2016 18:07 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 17:30 lestye wrote:
Hey Bisudagger, how supportive/FURIOUS would the missus be, if you quit the programming career and decides to go to Korea to live the e-sports life?

First they'd have to pay me better the Boeing. :D

Hey I work at Boeing too. Did they transfer you to South Carolina as well.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 09:46:06
January 18 2016 09:44 GMT
#258
On January 18 2016 18:34 Arkaim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 18:07 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 18 2016 17:30 lestye wrote:
Hey Bisudagger, how supportive/FURIOUS would the missus be, if you quit the programming career and decides to go to Korea to live the e-sports life?

First they'd have to pay me better the Boeing. :D

Hey I work at Boeing too. Did they transfer you to South Carolina as well.

I work on simulation projects for the 737NG, MAX, and 787 at the moment down in Jacksonville, Fl.


On January 18 2016 18:13 lestye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 18:07 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 18 2016 17:30 lestye wrote:
Hey Bisudagger, how supportive/FURIOUS would the missus be, if you quit the programming career and decides to go to Korea to live the e-sports life?

First they'd have to pay me better the Boeing. :D

You wouldn't do it for the money! The passion!

Then again....with military industrial complex money.... yeah.... How passionate can I possibly expect a human to be.

Haha, gotta do it for the money if I want to self-support my casting lol. Plus if I save enough I can just re-invest it into the foreign scene which is always the pipe-dream.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Xiphias
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway2223 Posts
January 18 2016 09:55 GMT
#259
Will also be streamed on http://www.twitch.tv/gsl Live in 5 min!
aka KanBan85. Working on Starbow.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 10:13:00
January 18 2016 10:06 GMT
#260
tbh bisudagger and xkcd should have finished the remaining tour, I mean, it's ot cool to change the casters just before the climax!

edit: Oh there's actually two streams and four english casters, awesome!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16399
StarCastTV_EN395
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings108
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko272
ProTech106
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11208
Jaedong 6007
EffOrt 2706
BeSt 1224
actioN 846
Killer 711
Soma 582
ZerO 508
Pusan 498
Horang2 406
[ Show more ]
Zeus 240
Stork 221
Rush 202
JYJ 154
Barracks 135
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 51
HiyA 42
Bale 30
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 23
sorry 23
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4775
Dendi441
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2364
crisheroes2250
Other Games
gofns60913
singsing1476
olofmeister1259
byalli560
Livibee202
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 245
StarCraft 2
WardiTV219
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.