• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7677 users

BW General Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 519 520 521 Next
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 17:26:47
September 09 2013 17:26 GMT
#41
On September 10 2013 00:54 s.Q.uelched wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 03:37 ArvickHero wrote:
why don't zergs abuse parasite more

And burrow. I also think hallucination in PvT is super underrated.


I won so many games by burrowing a zergling at every expansion in ZvP, lol

Edit: But it costs 100 gas, and you must get it before the Protoss attempts to take a third, so it only works with certain styles and builds. Luckily with the style I usually played, 100 gas at that time for burrow was a good investment.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 09 2013 17:35 GMT
#42
Is it still worth to start playing broodwar on some server?
I am more of a casual player (only diamond in sc2) but enjoy the esports scene. I recently started to watch some broodwar on snipealots stream and now i ask myself if it could be enjoyable for me to play it.
My biggest concern is that i am just way too late, cause only the "hardcore" fans play broodwar now and there is no chance in hell to have fun without matchmaking.

kinda a second question: is it worth it to watch the old bw tourneys (osl/msl/proleague) just for the sake of awesome games?
is there a place with all the vods, if possible in english cause i would like to "learn" the matchups through it?

thank u for your help
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 18:29:20
September 09 2013 18:22 GMT
#43
On September 10 2013 02:35 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Is it still worth to start playing broodwar on some server?
I am more of a casual player (only diamond in sc2) but enjoy the esports scene. I recently started to watch some broodwar on snipealots stream and now i ask myself if it could be enjoyable for me to play it.
My biggest concern is that i am just way too late, cause only the "hardcore" fans play broodwar now and there is no chance in hell to have fun without matchmaking.

kinda a second question: is it worth it to watch the old bw tourneys (osl/msl/proleague) just for the sake of awesome games?
is there a place with all the vods, if possible in english cause i would like to "learn" the matchups through it?

thank u for your help


You're going to lose your first 200 or so games. Since you are only diamond, you'll also have to get better at RTS in general, not just Brood War specifically, in order to start winning. So unless you're serious, and want to appreciate the beauty of the game, you'll have to not care about always losing. Everyone who starts with BW goes through that. I went through it. I managed not because I was a casual gamer, but because I had a drive to improve. So even though I kept losing, it was fine because I got marginally better each time. I survived a little longer, I learned something with every loss.

I considered StarCraft an impossible game. It wasn't about winning, it was about trying to survive for as long as possible, and to do as well as possible. Kind of like arcade games that never end. When I actually started winning, it was unreal. You either need something like that, or to be too casual to care.

But you must understand, that Brood War is better than anything you have ever played. It's beauty is on the level of music, or other art. Its depth is unending. It is magnificent. But, before you can appreciate that, you must get through the skill level at which Brood War does not seem as awesome as it actually is. The better you get, the better the game will seem to you. The more you understand it, the more awe it will inspire.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 19:57:02
September 09 2013 19:22 GMT
#44
Well i think thats the point. I dont think its much fun to have no chance at all for such a long time. I really dont have the time to play broodwar for hours and hours just to slowly be able to enjoy it.
Thats why i think matchmaking is such a great feature of modern games. The thing is i think that broodwar is in itself a game with lots of mechanics that could be actually fun to play with. Well maybe i give it a try
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
September 09 2013 19:35 GMT
#45
On September 10 2013 04:22 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Well i think thats the point. I dont think its much fun to have no chance at all for such a long time. I really dont have the time to play broodwar for hours and hours just to slowly be able to enjoy it.
Thats why i think matchmaking is such a great feature of modern games. The thing is i think that broodwar is in itself a game with lots of mechanics that could be actually play with. Well maybe i give it a try


People overdo it when they say you will lose the first 200 games. My suggestion: Open the Single Player and play 10-20 games against the CPU to get a general feeling for the mechanics / units. It's different to see them working and to get to play it. Then invest about 2-3 hours to set up Brood War (W-Mode vs. Full, Router, Server & Accounts).

Now, you might either start to ladder, which would end like voddy described it - in dozens of defeats if you don't dodge and always try to play 'upwards'. You need to understand that the huge advantage the classic Battle.net offers lies in its more social aspect. I for one find it a lot easier to chat with people and find channels. This is what you should do if you want to slowly test it. Check the most active channels and try to talk with people. You might run in the standard retards (everywhere), ignore them. Instead focus on Teamliquid, there are dozens of Partner Threads, Skype Groups and obviously the D Rank Teamleagues. These guys will help you improve a lot faster, you might find people on equal skill level. Obviously, the mechanics are indeed a lot more demanding, so try to find some guides on the basic stuff (check Chef's thread and the strategy forum!). You'll find out soon enough that you can still have fun.

Another mistake would be to assume Brood War would be all about competitive ladders like ICCup, FISH or the VS Platform. It's not. You can try to play a bit of 2on2, where the demands are lower, but still 'hard' enough to fit you. 2on2 in BW is different from what I experienced in SCII. You can also give a shot at BGH, Fastest or Micro Tournaments. Don't let them tell you what you want to do, there are other modes as well.

Sources:

  • Beginner's Portal on LPI
  • Ver's Guide (long read, but usefull stuff)
  • Chef's Macro Theory
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 09 2013 19:56 GMT
#46
There are many ways to get into BW, and even now there are quite a few players I know who are basically pure beginners. I find that these beginners often feel that they *need* to play real 1v1s, and then get daunted by the enormity of BW, and then get shy of actually playing because it's too difficult, and then never actually play, and then never actually get better. It doesn't help that even when I tell them to play each other because they're the same skill level, they never actually do. At this point I'm resigned to it being a function of pure player initiative. There's plenty of fun to be had for a beginner in BW, but it is a player's choice whether to seek it out.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
September 09 2013 20:05 GMT
#47
This thread is an amazing idea. Samsung will always be Samsung Khan in my heart, us BW people aren't huge fans of change ahaha.

Anyways I got into Brood War in a competitive sense so so late (I saw a neo. G Soulkey game about 3 years ago casted in Korean through TLs VOD section and I fell in love) so now that I pretty much only have Sonic / SOSPA stuff to watch (and now TLS3) I'm trying to catch up on all the great moments that I missed. I'm currently watching Much vs. FBH from an MSL in 2008 on NuketheStar's channel.
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 09 2013 20:05 GMT
#48
Thank u GeckoXp for your detailed answer. Will definitely check that stuff out and give BW a try

Now to my other question: Is there any source of vods that are casted in english? i really would like to watch the games of the big names and probably fall in love with their play and style (even if it doesnt continue now in sc2)
Well thank u for your help guys.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 20:29:24
September 09 2013 20:17 GMT
#49
On September 10 2013 05:05 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Thank u GeckoXp for your detailed answer. Will definitely check that stuff out and give BW a try

Now to my other question: Is there any source of vods that are casted in english? i really would like to watch the games of the big names and probably fall in love with their play and style (even if it doesnt continue now in sc2)
Well thank u for your help guys.


NuketheStars youtube channel
KlazartSC youtube channel
SayleBW youtube channel (mostly pretty recent stuff though)
Teamliquid.net (http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/vods Not casted in English, but you can attempt to make it spoiler free) [Theres also a few torrents that are still active, including a 461 GB MSL Proleague torrent muahaha]
nevake youtube
moletrap youtube
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
September 09 2013 20:46 GMT
#50
You can even go back to Day[9]'s original shows which were analysing broodwar strategy in depth, which might make you enjoy certain play styles or watching players more because he goes very much into detail about how and why players chose to do things and the depth of strategy that they planned out for their matches!


Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 09 2013 21:17 GMT
#51
On September 10 2013 05:46 DarkNetHunter wrote:
You can even go back to Day[9]'s original shows which were analysing broodwar strategy in depth, which might make you enjoy certain play styles or watching players more because he goes very much into detail about how and why players chose to do things and the depth of strategy that they planned out for their matches!




ah yeah totally forgot that day9 started with bw daylies :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 09 2013 21:49 GMT
#52
3v3s are a nice way to build up your mechanics and understanding while still playing in a relaxed fun environment (and winning some)
Writerptrk
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 09 2013 23:05 GMT
#53
On September 10 2013 05:05 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Thank u GeckoXp for your detailed answer. Will definitely check that stuff out and give BW a try

Now to my other question: Is there any source of vods that are casted in english? i really would like to watch the games of the big names and probably fall in love with their play and style (even if it doesnt continue now in sc2)
Well thank u for your help guys.

Honestly, aside from a few exceptions, I almost always loved watching Korean vods over english ones. I might not understand what they are saying but man is the energy there. You can feel it in their voice and that's all I need. As for playing, from my personal experience, I only started playing 1v1(previously BGH, fastest possible map ever etc... way back a bit after release) within the last year. At first I used to lose to lings because I can't wall off properly with Terran then eventually I started to be a bit more careful, put an SCV or two if I suspect something on my ramp to block and keep making marines etc... After playing several hundred games quite casually and some which I lost terribly etc... I got a feel for the game. I guess I became more comfortable with it. I started becoming more aggressive, trying to macro better, etc...

At this point in time, I'm too busy so I barely play but even when I go to play a game or two, I feel that my mechanics haven't deteriorated that badly when considering how mechanical BW is. I guess my point is, you'll lose to some easy stuff early on and wonder why or how but then you'll adapt to it, change you strat and start defending then slowly but surely, you'll start to do more stuff, get faster and enjoy the game. Just give it a bit of time at the start and don't worry about losing. BTW, I'm only a plat terran in SCII when I last stopped talking it seriously(seriously as in, stop trying to improve lol) but I still can play well enough against D players and survive against D+ although after that, it's a roflstomp XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Esp1noza
Profile Joined September 2003
Russian Federation481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 16:33:12
September 10 2013 16:21 GMT
#54
The_Red_Viper I don't agree with "you will lose the first 200 games", not even close. You can play some games vs computer and go straight to http://www.iccup.com/. There is no matchmaking, but you can choose opponents close to your skill level. Players are ranked from E(weakest) to A+(strongest), you start as D. Play vs D- and E players, I guess you can compete vs them with little practice given you diamond in sc2.
BroodWar forever
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
September 10 2013 16:26 GMT
#55
The way I improved mostly was I found a friend just slightly above my skill level and just played against him a lot also playing against one person a lot is an interesting experience c:
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 10 2013 16:49 GMT
#56
Yea when I first found out about the pro scene I really only played in a tiny circle of myself and 2 other friends. After a couple years of that (with plenty of pro VODs and streams) I was able to... not go on 200 game losing streaks vs random people.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 10 2013 18:23 GMT
#57
On September 10 2013 05:17 Witten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 05:05 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Thank u GeckoXp for your detailed answer. Will definitely check that stuff out and give BW a try

Now to my other question: Is there any source of vods that are casted in english? i really would like to watch the games of the big names and probably fall in love with their play and style (even if it doesnt continue now in sc2)
Well thank u for your help guys.


NuketheStars youtube channel
KlazartSC youtube channel
SayleBW youtube channel (mostly pretty recent stuff though)
Teamliquid.net (http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/vods Not casted in English, but you can attempt to make it spoiler free) [Theres also a few torrents that are still active, including a 461 GB MSL Proleague torrent muahaha]
nevake youtube
moletrap youtube

CholeraSC
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 10 2013 18:34 GMT
#58
On September 11 2013 03:23 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 05:17 Witten wrote:
On September 10 2013 05:05 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Thank u GeckoXp for your detailed answer. Will definitely check that stuff out and give BW a try

Now to my other question: Is there any source of vods that are casted in english? i really would like to watch the games of the big names and probably fall in love with their play and style (even if it doesnt continue now in sc2)
Well thank u for your help guys.


NuketheStars youtube channel
KlazartSC youtube channel
SayleBW youtube channel (mostly pretty recent stuff though)
Teamliquid.net (http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/vods Not casted in English, but you can attempt to make it spoiler free) [Theres also a few torrents that are still active, including a 461 GB MSL Proleague torrent muahaha]
nevake youtube
moletrap youtube

CholeraSC

VioleTAK
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
September 10 2013 18:36 GMT
#59
I liked Cholera's vids a lot.
TranslatorBaa!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 19:00:11
September 10 2013 18:59 GMT
#60
On September 10 2013 05:17 Witten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 05:05 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Thank u GeckoXp for your detailed answer. Will definitely check that stuff out and give BW a try

Now to my other question: Is there any source of vods that are casted in english? i really would like to watch the games of the big names and probably fall in love with their play and style (even if it doesnt continue now in sc2)
Well thank u for your help guys.


NuketheStars youtube channel
KlazartSC youtube channel
SayleBW youtube channel (mostly pretty recent stuff though)
Teamliquid.net (http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/vods Not casted in English, but you can attempt to make it spoiler free) [Theres also a few torrents that are still active, including a 461 GB MSL Proleague torrent muahaha]
nevake youtube
moletrap youtube

WOah don't forget VioleTAK.

1k videos, and A LOT of them are commentaries. I'm actually re-going through them right now in the background at work Also you get to see moletrap be a boss hahaha

Edit: ninja'd by Epoxide
Jaedong.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 519 520 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 520
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30647
Bisu 2608
Shuttle 1699
Hyuk 1060
EffOrt 833
Mini 744
Soma 401
Larva 394
ZerO 243
firebathero 233
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 58
Hyun 45
Mong 44
PianO 36
Trap 36
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 28
zelot 16
Rock 15
sorry 14
Terrorterran 13
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 10
Bale 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9296
qojqva1658
Dendi945
Counter-Strike
fl0m3150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1391
crisheroes1051
Liquid`Hasu585
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1057
Beastyqt764
Mlord347
Hui .237
Livibee191
Liquid`VortiX149
ArmadaUGS124
KnowMe120
elazer80
Mew2King76
FrodaN17
CosmosSc2 15
ZerO(Twitch)15
Trikslyr3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 57
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7514
League of Legends
• Jankos1758
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV210
Upcoming Events
FEL
12m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 12m
INu's Battles
20h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.