• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

D Ranks ELO Ranks Sep. 15th! - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 16:40:06
September 14 2012 16:39 GMT
#21
haha, this is pretty cool.

hopefully you update this after each season and see who progressed the most!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
September 14 2012 16:44 GMT
#22
On September 15 2012 01:39 2Pacalypse- wrote:
haha, this is pretty cool.

hopefully you update this after each season and see who progressed the most!

smells like powerrank >.>
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
September 14 2012 16:46 GMT
#23
On September 15 2012 01:44 greenelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 01:39 2Pacalypse- wrote:
haha, this is pretty cool.

hopefully you update this after each season and see who progressed the most!

smells like powerrank >.>

but powerrank is based on opinions, this is based on facts!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
September 14 2012 16:50 GMT
#24
I feel bad for the 0 10 guy !...
Tekken ProGamer
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
September 14 2012 16:57 GMT
#25
On September 15 2012 01:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
artanis[xp] is c rank....
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/Artanis[Xp].html

Yeah, back in Season 7 which was like 3 or 4 years ago
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
September 14 2012 17:01 GMT
#26
On September 15 2012 01:38 ninini wrote:
I think it's a bit misleading. The players who have played a lot are overly favored/disfavored. There's also a few WO games in there. With such a low amount of games, looking at winrates seems more meaningful.

Any statistic stemming from a low sample rate is flawed. Changing the metric doesn't make the results more accurate.
Liquipedia
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
September 14 2012 17:03 GMT
#27
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 17:05:06
September 14 2012 17:04 GMT
#28
On September 15 2012 01:57 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 01:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
artanis[xp] is c rank....
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/Artanis[Xp].html

Yeah, back in Season 7 which was like 3 or 4 years ago

You're right. Going undefeated as protoss and then switching to Zerg and dropping only one game so far is definitely D+ calibre play.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
mSj[uRound]
Profile Joined May 2010
Latvia75 Posts
September 14 2012 17:17 GMT
#29
C back then was like B- now... Also, once C -> always at least C.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 14 2012 17:49 GMT
#30
--- Nuked ---
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 18:06:02
September 14 2012 17:50 GMT
#31
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.


I don't think you realise how much nerves and metagame affect your performance, and preparation is something that doesn't get accounted for on ladder games. Clearly Jangbi shouldn't have won the last OSL, and Fantasy shouldn't have beaten Flash, oh and given Bisu's record in PL he should have gotten past prelims (with an all zerg lineup) but he didn't.

For example, I don't get nervous at all during my games. I vs these players on ladder, and I find the same players significantly easier to beat in DRTL.

Also please don't start a flamewar.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
September 14 2012 18:00 GMT
#32
Great job Birdie! Looking forward to the website
Jaedong.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 18:19:25
September 14 2012 18:04 GMT
#33
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.

All I'm hearing is a rank #59 guy crying that he got beat by several "top" players (some of them doing so with scouts), and is trying to say "Well if I didn't get beat by them, I'd be higher!"

Actually, I thought about it some, and you are right. To express my change of heart, I decided to correct that chart, just for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
September 14 2012 18:36 GMT
#34
^rofl
Jaedong.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
September 14 2012 18:38 GMT
#35
On September 15 2012 03:04 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.

All I'm hearing is a rank #59 guy crying that he got beat by several "top" players (some of them doing so with scouts), and is trying to say "Well if I didn't get beat by them, I'd be higher!"

Actually, I thought about it some, and you are right. To express my change of heart, I decided to correct that chart, just for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Considering that my team won DRTL and that I came to the final 4 of DRIT 2 (losing by W.O)... I obviously am obviously not trying to get the league more balanced for myself (especially given I don't even play in it).
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
September 14 2012 18:40 GMT
#36
On September 15 2012 02:50 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.


I don't think you realise how much nerves and metagame affect your performance, and preparation is something that doesn't get accounted for on ladder games. Clearly Jangbi shouldn't have won the last OSL, and Fantasy shouldn't have beaten Flash, oh and given Bisu's record in PL he should have gotten past prelims (with an all zerg lineup) but he didn't.

For example, I don't get nervous at all during my games. I vs these players on ladder, and I find the same players significantly easier to beat in DRTL.

Also please don't start a flamewar.

Most people who aren't the "only D+ players" agree with me. I realise how much nerves affect play because I've been in those situations several times... I'm not sure if you remember Me vs Aeghrur in DRIT 2, but essentially, I chalk that victory up to him not keeping his composure (hence the 5 pool in game 5).
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
September 14 2012 18:40 GMT
#37
On September 15 2012 03:38 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 03:04 Sentenal wrote:
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.

All I'm hearing is a rank #59 guy crying that he got beat by several "top" players (some of them doing so with scouts), and is trying to say "Well if I didn't get beat by them, I'd be higher!"

Actually, I thought about it some, and you are right. To express my change of heart, I decided to correct that chart, just for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Considering that my team won DRTL and that I came to the final 4 of DRIT 2 (losing by W.O)... I obviously am obviously not trying to get the league more balanced for myself (especially given I don't even play in it).

Weren't you carried on the same DRTL S1 team as the #1 and #3 player? Didn't you get ejected from DRTL for BMing your opponents after they beat you?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 18:42:26
September 14 2012 18:41 GMT
#38
On September 15 2012 03:40 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 03:38 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 03:04 Sentenal wrote:
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.

All I'm hearing is a rank #59 guy crying that he got beat by several "top" players (some of them doing so with scouts), and is trying to say "Well if I didn't get beat by them, I'd be higher!"

Actually, I thought about it some, and you are right. To express my change of heart, I decided to correct that chart, just for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Considering that my team won DRTL and that I came to the final 4 of DRIT 2 (losing by W.O)... I obviously am obviously not trying to get the league more balanced for myself (especially given I don't even play in it).

Weren't you carried on the same DRTL S1 team as the #1 and #3 player? Didn't you get ejected from DRTL for BMing your opponents after they beat you?

You mean players who played in 2 CWs each in DRTL1? The deciding games were won by myself and Nikon (I'm sure TAKK can confirm this ).
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7091 Posts
September 14 2012 18:43 GMT
#39
On September 15 2012 03:40 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 03:38 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 03:04 Sentenal wrote:
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.

All I'm hearing is a rank #59 guy crying that he got beat by several "top" players (some of them doing so with scouts), and is trying to say "Well if I didn't get beat by them, I'd be higher!"

Actually, I thought about it some, and you are right. To express my change of heart, I decided to correct that chart, just for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Considering that my team won DRTL and that I came to the final 4 of DRIT 2 (losing by W.O)... I obviously am obviously not trying to get the league more balanced for myself (especially given I don't even play in it).

Weren't you carried on the same DRTL S1 team as the #1 and #3 player? Didn't you get ejected from DRTL for BMing your opponents after they beat you?


oh man why so hard with bm in gambit cup T_T
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
September 14 2012 18:45 GMT
#40
On September 15 2012 03:43 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 03:40 Sentenal wrote:
On September 15 2012 03:38 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 03:04 Sentenal wrote:
On September 15 2012 02:03 Eywa- wrote:
On September 15 2012 01:38 Spazer wrote:
On September 15 2012 00:02 Eywa- wrote:
No surprises in the top players... It'd be interesting to see what their win rates would be if you didn't include games against each other... And by interesting, I mean we all know what it'll look like. I'd just like to actually see it.

Obviously the top players don't lose (or lose rarely) versus non-top players. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the top... This is the entire point of ELO rofl.

Given your response, I doubt that you even understand what you're looking at. These are ELO for players who are supposed to be all of relatively even skill... Don't tell me that the top 8 are D+ and the rest are just D/D-, because that's entirely false. Reason I stated that is if they have a 10-1 record vs players other than other top 8, then they're just walking over D+ players. The point of it isn't to show anything that people don't already know. It's to reinforce their cowardice to move onto ASL/YSL level without leaving their training wheels.

All I'm hearing is a rank #59 guy crying that he got beat by several "top" players (some of them doing so with scouts), and is trying to say "Well if I didn't get beat by them, I'd be higher!"

Actually, I thought about it some, and you are right. To express my change of heart, I decided to correct that chart, just for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Considering that my team won DRTL and that I came to the final 4 of DRIT 2 (losing by W.O)... I obviously am obviously not trying to get the league more balanced for myself (especially given I don't even play in it).

Weren't you carried on the same DRTL S1 team as the #1 and #3 player? Didn't you get ejected from DRTL for BMing your opponents after they beat you?


oh man why so hard with bm in gambit cup T_T

He's spewing false information. I was kicked for bming the league organizer Something I haven't been too ban happy on in GC .
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 165
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1527
420jenkins427
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3641
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby795
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt711
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE93
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur223
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
Replay Cast
6h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.