• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8351 users

D Ranks ELO Ranks Sep. 15th! - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
September 19 2012 19:43 GMT
#81
On September 20 2012 01:14 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Why am I even in there? I quit bw 6 months ago O_O

He included stats from Season 1 and Season 2.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Raii
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines194 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 19:52:20
September 19 2012 19:50 GMT
#82
The funny thing here is, my record is shown to be 0-1. I'm pretty sure I've lost a lot more games than that (if indeed these stats also include Season #1 and #2) :D

PS: It's been about 9 months since I last played the game, so I presume my old stats were the ones used here. Still, I distinctly recall that I lost AT LEAST 7 games. :O
Interesting comeback. How long did it take you make one?
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 19 2012 20:27 GMT
#83
On September 20 2012 04:50 Raii wrote:
The funny thing here is, my record is shown to be 0-1. I'm pretty sure I've lost a lot more games than that (if indeed these stats also include Season #1 and #2) :D

PS: It's been about 9 months since I last played the game, so I presume my old stats were the ones used here. Still, I distinctly recall that I lost AT LEAST 7 games. :O

Unfortunately I don't have all the results as some weeks weren't recorded publicly or clearly.

Just so everyone knows, the coding of the new ranking system is going well, and there may be a version of it out in a couple of weeks.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 02:53:07
September 19 2012 22:45 GMT
#84
Do you have already plans how frequently the ranking will be updated and will older points slowly fade away? kinda like tennis or the kespa ranking

And i have to say, maybe its a repeat, this ranking is awesome and will motivate people to play better and more. ^^x (in collaboration with all the leagues and tournemants for D Ranks happening and going up lately)
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
zyce
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States649 Posts
September 20 2012 00:54 GMT
#85
Awesome, congratulations you guys, and thanks for putting this together
Beauty is not the goal of competitive sports, but high-level sports are a prime venue for the expression of human beauty. The relation is roughly that of courage to war.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
September 20 2012 02:29 GMT
#86
Wow, so many players. I didn't realize that there were that many active players in the DRTL :o
ॐ
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 20 2012 03:27 GMT
#87
On September 20 2012 07:45 greenelve wrote:
Do you have already plans how frequently the ranking will be updated and will older points slowly fade away? kinda like tennis or the kespa ranking

And i have to say, maybe its a repeat, this ranking is awesome and will motivate people to play better and more. ^^x (in collaboration with all the leagues and tournemants for D Ranks happening and going up lately)

This current system won't be updated at all. That's just a preview of better things to come :D I'm currently coding the better system, which should update weekly. And yes, points will fade away over time under the new system.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
September 20 2012 03:43 GMT
#88
On September 20 2012 12:27 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 07:45 greenelve wrote:
Do you have already plans how frequently the ranking will be updated and will older points slowly fade away? kinda like tennis or the kespa ranking

And i have to say, maybe its a repeat, this ranking is awesome and will motivate people to play better and more. ^^x (in collaboration with all the leagues and tournemants for D Ranks happening and going up lately)

This current system won't be updated at all. That's just a preview of better things to come :D I'm currently coding the better system, which should update weekly. And yes, points will fade away over time under the new system.

Sounds really great keep running it
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Raii
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines194 Posts
September 21 2012 01:38 GMT
#89
On September 20 2012 05:27 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 04:50 Raii wrote:
The funny thing here is, my record is shown to be 0-1. I'm pretty sure I've lost a lot more games than that (if indeed these stats also include Season #1 and #2) :D

PS: It's been about 9 months since I last played the game, so I presume my old stats were the ones used here. Still, I distinctly recall that I lost AT LEAST 7 games. :O

Unfortunately I don't have all the results as some weeks weren't recorded publicly or clearly.

Just so everyone knows, the coding of the new ranking system is going well, and there may be a version of it out in a couple of weeks.


Either way, you did a marvelous job. Keep up the good work!
Interesting comeback. How long did it take you make one?
Garaman
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States556 Posts
September 21 2012 04:39 GMT
#90
god, if I wasnt drowning in school atm, I would love to play
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
December 07 2012 01:32 GMT
#91
Im curious if this will get an update. Its really great and it would be really cool to have this ELO ranks.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
December 07 2012 01:34 GMT
#92
On December 07 2012 10:32 greenelve wrote:
Im curious if this will get an update. Its really great and it would be really cool to have this ELO ranks.


+1
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 07 2012 01:58 GMT
#93
Yeah sorry it's still coming, I'll be doing a full iCCup re-ranking using this style so you can see everyone correctly ranked, which is much more accurate of course. But it won't be for at least a month, because of how busy I am and also because I'll need to learn a new language to code it more efficiently than my current method.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 02:23:47
December 07 2012 02:23 GMT
#94
No problem, take your time, dont hurry bro. But its good to hear its not forgotten and it will get an update.


ps: yo pebble444 didnt saw you on iccup..sometimes i forget im still in broodwar, better way is to contact me at skype when im not reacting ingame: sgs group, d ranks group, skype starleague group, im in there and have an eye on it when im not ingame
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
July 08 2013 05:57 GMT
#95
On December 07 2012 10:58 Birdie wrote:
Yeah sorry it's still coming, I'll be doing a full iCCup re-ranking using this style so you can see everyone correctly ranked, which is much more accurate of course. But it won't be for at least a month, because of how busy I am and also because I'll need to learn a new language to code it more efficiently than my current method.
Did anything ever come of this idea?
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
July 08 2013 06:00 GMT
#96
On July 08 2013 14:57 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 10:58 Birdie wrote:
Yeah sorry it's still coming, I'll be doing a full iCCup re-ranking using this style so you can see everyone correctly ranked, which is much more accurate of course. But it won't be for at least a month, because of how busy I am and also because I'll need to learn a new language to code it more efficiently than my current method.
Did anything ever come of this idea?

Yup! Here's blueblimp's implementation: http://malcolmsharpe.github.io/iccup-ratings/
And my one which is currently not updating anymore as I broke it and didn't fix it as I started on StarServer: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401582
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 988
WardiTV400
OGKoka 98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11451
StarCastTV_EN313
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13498
Bisu 4933
FanTaSy 3686
Jaedong 1467
Shuttle 1443
BeSt 972
actioN 772
EffOrt 588
Horang2 526
Larva 306
[ Show more ]
Leta 263
Zeus 248
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 107
Barracks 101
Sexy 83
Mong 76
JYJ 72
scan(afreeca) 67
sorry 59
ToSsGirL 56
Killer 42
Shinee 42
sSak 39
Aegong 30
Bale 28
soO 27
Free 26
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
yabsab 9
Dota 2
Dendi404
Gorgc310
XaKoH 305
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2332
olofmeister1387
B2W.Neo389
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax207
dupreeh118
Livibee115
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1336
Other Games
• WagamamaTV203
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 30m
Replay Cast
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.