• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8285 users

Mystarcraft 1.28.0x - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
July 19 2011 01:41 GMT
#21
--- Nuked ---
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
July 19 2011 03:37 GMT
#22
I have 1.26.02
can someone tell me how to get the pics to show???
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
July 19 2011 10:44 GMT
#23
I'm in the slow process of copy pasting all the info in the new version.

It's slow and shamefully I don't know a lot of the players, new and old.

So I might sometime later upload a half done picture-fix and someone can finish it up
villageidiot
Profile Joined May 2009
353 Posts
July 19 2011 11:24 GMT
#24
Pictures from 1.27.04 + few new, should work for those who have problems

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtbf3b281bfwl1y
Good night sour prince. You won't be missed!
djbhINDI
Profile Joined June 2011
United States372 Posts
July 19 2011 16:16 GMT
#25
On July 19 2011 10:05 Wohmfg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 09:56 djbhINDI wrote:
What exactly is this?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145049
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=82691
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=93117

These should help.

Be careful though, this game is highly addictive.

Thanks! I'm going to stay away for now =)
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Savior
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
July 19 2011 16:59 GMT
#26
On July 19 2011 10:34 Pvvned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 10:22 greenelve wrote:
is still someone translating the new version? ...my korean is a bit rusty you know

Depends on what kind of translating you want

if it's just the rosters/items/maps/etc then it wouldn't be that hard since you can just search it all on TLPD. I'd do it myself if I knew how.

but if you want a complete translation including the battle text, it'd take more time. There were some people attempting to do just that for the older version of the game but they ended up dropping it eventually.

Shhhh such hearsay never happened.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Reyis
Profile Joined August 2009
287 Posts
July 19 2011 17:29 GMT
#27
this must be translated asap! great version btw
기적의 혁명가 김택용 화이팅~!!
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
July 19 2011 17:45 GMT
#28
On July 20 2011 01:59 Hesmyrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 10:34 Pvvned wrote:
On July 19 2011 10:22 greenelve wrote:
is still someone translating the new version? ...my korean is a bit rusty you know

Depends on what kind of translating you want

if it's just the rosters/items/maps/etc then it wouldn't be that hard since you can just search it all on TLPD. I'd do it myself if I knew how.

but if you want a complete translation including the battle text, it'd take more time. There were some people attempting to do just that for the older version of the game but they ended up dropping it eventually.

Shhhh such hearsay never happened.


i know older versions had more and more translation, even some part of battletext. im fine with menus, items, maps, teams and players...so i keep playing 1.27.04 TLv.0.4.0
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
lizzard_warish
Profile Joined June 2011
589 Posts
July 20 2011 18:21 GMT
#29
Anyone working on a translation?
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
July 21 2011 00:59 GMT
#30
--- Nuked ---
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 21 2011 01:13 GMT
#31
I never spammed gum to win... I always had to snipe @_@

even when I won proleague like every season
Writer
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 03:47:42
July 21 2011 03:44 GMT
#32
On July 19 2011 10:34 Pvvned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 10:22 greenelve wrote:
is still someone translating the new version? ...my korean is a bit rusty you know

Depends on what kind of translating you want

if it's just the rosters/items/maps/etc then it wouldn't be that hard since you can just search it all on TLPD. I'd do it myself if I knew how.

but if you want a complete translation including the battle text, it'd take more time. There were some people attempting to do just that for the older version of the game but they ended up dropping it eventually.

As that person (at least at 1 point) I can say it is impossible to translate the live reporting text even if you spoke both languages fluently. The way the translation works it is impossible to modify the size of any text that is read by the game, so you are working in the space defined by the length of the Korean text. And the Korean language is just to compressed compared to English in digital formats. Any Korean syllable takes 2 bytes of memory. In English the average syllable takes closer to 3. I had to drop letters or rephrase or abbreviate almost every word to make the game understandable.

As I said I actually was the one doing this stuff so I know what I am talking about.

I would be translating the new version if I still had access to the program that I used to do it (if anyone wants to translate it Ultraedit is the only Hexeditor that supports Korean characters).
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
July 21 2011 03:51 GMT
#33
Finally! :D Too bad all the translators were lost
Hi.
Pvvned
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States409 Posts
July 21 2011 06:27 GMT
#34
On July 21 2011 12:44 wswordsmen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 10:34 Pvvned wrote:
On July 19 2011 10:22 greenelve wrote:
is still someone translating the new version? ...my korean is a bit rusty you know

Depends on what kind of translating you want

if it's just the rosters/items/maps/etc then it wouldn't be that hard since you can just search it all on TLPD. I'd do it myself if I knew how.

but if you want a complete translation including the battle text, it'd take more time. There were some people attempting to do just that for the older version of the game but they ended up dropping it eventually.

As that person (at least at 1 point) I can say it is impossible to translate the live reporting text even if you spoke both languages fluently. The way the translation works it is impossible to modify the size of any text that is read by the game, so you are working in the space defined by the length of the Korean text. And the Korean language is just to compressed compared to English in digital formats. Any Korean syllable takes 2 bytes of memory. In English the average syllable takes closer to 3. I had to drop letters or rephrase or abbreviate almost every word to make the game understandable.

As I said I actually was the one doing this stuff so I know what I am talking about.

I would be translating the new version if I still had access to the program that I used to do it (if anyone wants to translate it Ultraedit is the only Hexeditor that supports Korean characters).

I can understand now why it took so long for you guys to attempt to translate the battle text. It's much more work than I would've thought. I, and everyone else I'm sure, appreciate the effort though.

If I knew how to work with hex editing, I'd try my hand at translating the basic stuff. Hmm..
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/Happy2.gif
ArchonofFail
Profile Joined May 2010
United States44 Posts
July 21 2011 07:24 GMT
#35
Que me disappearing, god this game is addicting... If someone translates it to English... Oh god my life!
En taro Tassadar student, in this simulation, you must... ...CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! Muahahahahahaha!
DL_henu
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland10 Posts
July 21 2011 14:44 GMT
#36
cool, the previous translated version was very addicting
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
July 21 2011 15:08 GMT
#37
On July 21 2011 15:27 Pvvned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 12:44 wswordsmen wrote:
On July 19 2011 10:34 Pvvned wrote:
On July 19 2011 10:22 greenelve wrote:
is still someone translating the new version? ...my korean is a bit rusty you know

Depends on what kind of translating you want

if it's just the rosters/items/maps/etc then it wouldn't be that hard since you can just search it all on TLPD. I'd do it myself if I knew how.

but if you want a complete translation including the battle text, it'd take more time. There were some people attempting to do just that for the older version of the game but they ended up dropping it eventually.

As that person (at least at 1 point) I can say it is impossible to translate the live reporting text even if you spoke both languages fluently. The way the translation works it is impossible to modify the size of any text that is read by the game, so you are working in the space defined by the length of the Korean text. And the Korean language is just to compressed compared to English in digital formats. Any Korean syllable takes 2 bytes of memory. In English the average syllable takes closer to 3. I had to drop letters or rephrase or abbreviate almost every word to make the game understandable.

As I said I actually was the one doing this stuff so I know what I am talking about.

I would be translating the new version if I still had access to the program that I used to do it (if anyone wants to translate it Ultraedit is the only Hexeditor that supports Korean characters).

I can understand now why it took so long for you guys to attempt to translate the battle text. It's much more work than I would've thought. I, and everyone else I'm sure, appreciate the effort though.

If I knew how to work with hex editing, I'd try my hand at translating the basic stuff. Hmm..

Hex editing is quite easy. The following description makes it sound much harder than it actually is.

Although you will get overwhelmed at first because there is a lot of stuff that is gibberish to humans in the program. Once you open the .exe as a hex file you just scroll down until you start seeing Korean characters on the right side (it was always on the right for me, it is actually the non-ascii portion [ascii being numbers from 0 to FF in base 16 (0 to 255 base 10)]) after that you just throw the Korean characters in a translator or the TLPD to see what they mean. Occasionally you will need to open up the program to make sure that things are going where you think they are going, but that is more for text not player/team/map names.

Also if you try and search for specific Korean text make sure you aren't searching for the Ascii and are searching for the characters instead.

The only hard part is fitting everything into the space the program gives you, and finding the circumstances for some text to come up (although if it is obscure enough no one will complain). And finding a Korean/English hex editor of course (besides possibly Ultraedit [but that cost money after a 30 day trial] which is the reason I can't do it anymore)
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
July 21 2011 15:13 GMT
#38
No no I don't want to fall into the trap... again... for the umpteenth time.
Must resist- oh what the hey- one go can't hurt...
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
esc0bar
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada112 Posts
July 22 2011 01:17 GMT
#39
Is there such a thing like MyStarcraft for starcraft 2?

Don't mean to hijack, just didnt feel like it was "new thread" worthy.

Thanks
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
July 22 2011 10:13 GMT
#40
God it is a lot harder. I really can appreciate the hardships the coaches of ACE and MBC (or even Wemade!) are going through putting up a viable lineup. I'm starting to reconsider my previous strategy of having a fresh player for the ace game so I can give him a gum, since it means I'll have to put up Saint or Pusan, for example.

Slowly getting the hang of it though. The game still lacks a bit of intuitiveness as BeSt is actually terrible on beltway or empire of the sun being a graveyard for terrans, where IRL BeSt has been rather effective on the terran map and empire of the sun features many PvT games that can go either way.

It's a bit weird that Effort and Violet are on the game but that they dumbed down their stats. Either put them up full power or not at all. Now it's just meh.
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3366
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 16m
Replay Cast
23h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.