• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

Mystarcraft 1.28.0x - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
HauntYou
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 08:34:11
August 14 2011 06:45 GMT
#61
Going to be uploading the latest version soon, I'm going to need a little bit of help in identifying where I've missed some Korean not including battle text (screenshots would be helpful, otherwise, you can just tell me under what circumstances you encountered it).

Just let me know via PM or post if you run into any broken English or Korean text (except for battle text and some item descriptions).

Edit:

I've only uploaded the .exe, for folders/images please refer to previous versions.

MyStarcraft 1.28.03 v1.3 Mirror

Change Log [from 1.2 to 1.3]

+ Show Spoiler +
- Finalized all cosmetic interface-related translations (to my knowledge)
- (Nearly) all item descriptions
- Tiny bit of battle-text
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
August 19 2011 15:36 GMT
#62
Thanks for the hard work HauntYou! Much appreciated!
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
Plutonik
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada329 Posts
August 31 2011 00:32 GMT
#63
On August 14 2011 15:45 HauntYou wrote:
Going to be uploading the latest version soon, I'm going to need a little bit of help in identifying where I've missed some Korean not including battle text (screenshots would be helpful, otherwise, you can just tell me under what circumstances you encountered it).

Just let me know via PM or post if you run into any broken English or Korean text (except for battle text and some item descriptions).

Edit:

I've only uploaded the .exe, for folders/images please refer to previous versions.

MyStarcraft 1.28.03 v1.3 Mirror

Change Log [from 1.2 to 1.3]

+ Show Spoiler +
- Finalized all cosmetic interface-related translations (to my knowledge)
- (Nearly) all item descriptions
- Tiny bit of battle-text


hey great work! the only thing that im confused about is that i cant save my game, whenever i try to i crashes the game and i have to restart
TyranoS_NiveK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States177 Posts
August 31 2011 01:52 GMT
#64
Thanks so much, really appreciate this in the BW lull. What software did you use to edit it?
The best has yet to come.
Onox
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1072 Posts
August 31 2011 03:12 GMT
#65
On August 14 2011 15:45 HauntYou wrote:
Going to be uploading the latest version soon, I'm going to need a little bit of help in identifying where I've missed some Korean not including battle text (screenshots would be helpful, otherwise, you can just tell me under what circumstances you encountered it).

Just let me know via PM or post if you run into any broken English or Korean text (except for battle text and some item descriptions).

Edit:

I've only uploaded the .exe, for folders/images please refer to previous versions.

MyStarcraft 1.28.03 v1.3 Mirror

Change Log [from 1.2 to 1.3]

+ Show Spoiler +
- Finalized all cosmetic interface-related translations (to my knowledge)
- (Nearly) all item descriptions
- Tiny bit of battle-text

Very fun game going to play it for awhile :p, but yeah the game does crash when you try to save.
HauntYou
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada68 Posts
August 31 2011 07:15 GMT
#66
Are you guys sure it's in the right directory (which has the images and save folder)? The executable is not standalone.

I've quickly run through a new season with Samsung Khan (one win the entire season, haha) and it seems to save fine from what I can tell. I'll also test it on a new machine later on in the week. In the meantime, a screenshot or a better description of the circumstances might help (are you guys running it as administrator, is the file unblocked under properties, what operating system, etc).

I hate to ask you guys to run through an entire season again (hell, I'm already half sick of play testing it to death after every update), but if I can't replicate the problem I have little clue of its origin.

If this is a widespread problem, I'll revert to the last working version and commit changes line by line to make sure I haven't accidentally broken something.

Right now I'm using UltraEdit with AppLocale (cause I like the spacing better than the default) but any hex editor with good language support and AppLocale should do (refer to: http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/guide-reading-editing-korean-config-615244/ ).

I've been trying to make a savegame editor without success since the last version, but it seems that other than the item quantities, no other value is stored as plain text or a common integer. I don't have the motivation nor the knowledge to deal with encrypted 8-byte long integers (I'm assuming there's some sort of function which converts them into the ASCII string which is displayed but by that point I'm just talking out of my ass). It'd make my life easier, but I guess a million potions will get the desired stat changes.

Oh, and I'm reaching that point where my limited knowledge of Korean and Google translate won't quite cut it, so if anyone fluent in Korean wants to help it'd be greatly appreciated. There's not too much work left to be done, mostly just action reports and figurative language that I'm not accustomed to. There's some stuff I've misinterpreted, but I can probably fix it myself after playing the game a couple more hundred times =)
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
September 03 2011 20:50 GMT
#67
I can't get it to work! I dont know how to get the images to appear
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 21 2011 05:41 GMT
#68
man these game is amazing , the92 bw manager game was inspired from these game if only some one with great understanding of the korean language would help us out ;(.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
September 21 2011 05:57 GMT
#69
Thanks for the nice new translations! I'm testing them out and they are definitely challenging!

Just a quick question, is there a way to have this played on my new HP Touchpad tablet? Trying to figure out how I can play Mystarcraft on the HP Touchpad so I can play while I'm laying down on the bed...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 21 2011 05:58 GMT
#70
How do i save my progress ????
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
September 21 2011 06:04 GMT
#71
you can only save at the end of a season.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
villageidiot
Profile Joined May 2009
353 Posts
September 21 2011 09:10 GMT
#72
Also you need manually create "save" folder in order to avoid crash.
Good night sour prince. You won't be missed!
Onox
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1072 Posts
September 21 2011 09:22 GMT
#73
Yeah, dw about my post earlier, I was just using the client I downloaded. Been able to save just fine now for the past 3 weeks.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
September 23 2011 15:34 GMT
#74
I could seriously play this game non-stop for a day.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
HauntYou
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada68 Posts
September 26 2011 20:59 GMT
#75
On September 21 2011 14:57 QuickStriker wrote:
Thanks for the nice new translations! I'm testing them out and they are definitely challenging!

Just a quick question, is there a way to have this played on my new HP Touchpad tablet? Trying to figure out how I can play Mystarcraft on the HP Touchpad so I can play while I'm laying down on the bed...


Unfortunately, this is completely out of my scope- I have trouble decrypting numbers from MyStarcraft, decompiling it is akin to building a nuclear device in my backyard.

The original creator would have to port it over to webOS and compile a version for you- depending on what sort of engine he's using the calculate the outcomes of matches this might be more arduous than it sounds- so it's pretty much impossible unless you can emulate a Windows-like environment on your Touchpad.

As for news on MyStarcraft itself, I'll be releasing what I've done so far (I've kind of stopped progress since school started but it's a bit newer than the one you have now) and I think I have a friend who'll translate the remainder of the battle text so we could be looking at a final version soon.

Here's a bit of future-proofing: Anyone with substantial amount of time on their hands can go ahead and try to move over the complete translation onto any future versions that kaiknight may release, I'm (most likely) not going to be updating my translation for each new iteration. Towards this end, I'll set up a resource (actually already created one, but I'll make it more comprehensive). With the recent changes in BW, I'm not sure how fun it'll be playing with (potentially) a lot less teams, but we'll have to wait and see.
lexpoa
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil73 Posts
September 26 2011 22:18 GMT
#76
Wish I knew how to play this game.

My first season was nice (chose Oz, got to the play-offs and won an SL with Jaedong) but as the seasons went on my team was getting worse while the others get better...

Very addicting game.
lizzard_warish
Profile Joined June 2011
589 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 18:34:42
October 10 2011 18:22 GMT
#77
I've got a question for you all, because I'm not sure if its just a result of chaos+chosen maps or due to some fundamental balance change: Are zergs doing badly in your games? Third season theres only 4 zergs in the top 20, the best being Jaedong at 14, the other three zergs being 20, 19, and 18 respectively. I had a relatively hostile zerg pool in season 2 but it wasnt really all that brutal, and season 3 is just fine. Yet, even A class zergs like Hydra cant beat b- ish terrans to get out of groups. I'm not sure if im reading into this or not lol.

edit: ehem nevermind theres only jaedong left in the top 20. No zergs have made it out of groups unless its literally impossible for them not to get out, lol.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
October 10 2011 18:34 GMT
#78
Really? My games the races are pretty even in performance, I just get consistently above average players who can't win starleagues. Until I max tossgirl, of course.
boomer hands
lizzard_warish
Profile Joined June 2011
589 Posts
October 10 2011 19:02 GMT
#79
yup, I officially only have crazy-hydra beyond the group stages of the star league for the second season in a row. CH is the last best hope :I
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
October 10 2011 19:08 GMT
#80
If you really want a zerg who dominates just draft the B+ custom and feed him magic pots for a season. Can't really go wrong (though yes it's really cheap). He's low level so he improves really fast especially if you throw him in training a lot.
boomer hands
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2534
RotterdaM747
TaKeTV 343
IndyStarCraft 198
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
SteadfastSC16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 101
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3160
Counter-Strike
fl0m4925
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 638
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Other Games
singsing2105
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 130
C9.Mang0125
QueenE61
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.