• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5471 users

Fomos content: Stop using it - Page 16

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 30 Next All
Ambasa
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States29 Posts
May 29 2011 05:25 GMT
#301
Your list of problems are all moot.
If Fomos is stealing articles from other sources. It is their problems. One wrong doesn't justify another. Your few links can't compare to the amount of content on the Broodwar's section that's taken from FOMOS.


My point was not to justify our stance. I have already told you that we understand Fomos has absolute right over their work, which is why... this thread even exists to begin with.

Maybe if you were actually intelligent as you have claimed you were you would realize that these issues are separate from whether or not Fomos is "right" on the matter or not, and it's just outrage over other issues closer to "Fomos, you suck for doing this", "lol fomos hypocrites". No one here is saying Fomos is wrong for doing this to begin with. We're just saying Fomos is a little bitch for doing this all the while keeping up with their share of bullshit.

And the quality of translation doesn't matter. Whether you stick it in to google translate or you take time to translate it wonderfully, you're still taking making profits off of it without permission from the owners.


For someone who claims to be so intelligent i think you might need to retake reading comprehension or something because that has nothing to do with anything at all

Also, please point out where I insulted all the work you have ever done? Or where I disregarded all contributions to the foreign scene? Goddamn you're so sensitive, I'm scared that you will legit begin to cry and send me deaththreats if i make another post.


Why else would you put contribution in quotations? Since you claim the intelligence high ground all over, I'm sure you're familiar with such use of quotations. But of course, you go straight into denial mode and make me out to be the sensitive one, when I'm just giving you a matter of fact interpretation of your previous post.


I'm the better carbonated milk, thank you. See? I'm even Terran!
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 29 2011 05:26 GMT
#302
On May 29 2011 14:25 Ambasa wrote:
Show nested quote +
Your list of problems are all moot.
If Fomos is stealing articles from other sources. It is their problems. One wrong doesn't justify another. Your few links can't compare to the amount of content on the Broodwar's section that's taken from FOMOS.


My point was not to justify our stance. I have already told you that we understand Fomos has absolute right over their work, which is why... this thread even exists to begin with.

Maybe if you were actually intelligent as you have claimed you were you would realize that these issues are separate from whether or not Fomos is "right" on the matter or not, and it's just outrage over other issues closer to "Fomos, you suck for doing this", "lol fomos hypocrites". No one here is saying Fomos is wrong for doing this to begin with. We're just saying Fomos is a little bitch for doing this all the while keeping up with their share of bullshit.

Show nested quote +
And the quality of translation doesn't matter. Whether you stick it in to google translate or you take time to translate it wonderfully, you're still taking making profits off of it without permission from the owners.


For someone who claims to be so intelligent i think you might need to retake reading comprehension or something because that has nothing to do with anything at all

Show nested quote +
Also, please point out where I insulted all the work you have ever done? Or where I disregarded all contributions to the foreign scene? Goddamn you're so sensitive, I'm scared that you will legit begin to cry and send me deaththreats if i make another post.


Why else would you put contribution in quotations? Since you claim the intelligence high ground all over, I'm sure you're familiar with such use of quotations. But of course, you go straight into denial mode and make me out to be the sensitive one, when I'm just giving you a matter of fact interpretation of your previous post.



If you're going to keep this up, take it to PMs. IMO you guys are both being overly dramatic on the issue.
ppp
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 05:29:03
May 29 2011 05:26 GMT
#303
What is their motivation: I see three possibilites:

a) they severely overestimate the popularity of BW outside of Korea and the possible hits for their site. I doubt at the current state that there would be any kind of revenue gain for their site and even if it will certainly be not more than a handful of dollars a year. I doubt that they are stupid but it is possible.

b) they want to harm TL and/or BW. I do not believe that.

c) they want to compete with TL: if that is the case it would be positive. Atm TL has a monopoly on BW outside of Korea and a strong competitor could only be a good thing just because monopolys usually have big disadvantages. I have not seen any disadvantage of TL so far (this site is REALLY good) but a second website would not harm. And even though the odds are massively against Fomos why not at least give them a chance.

So my opinion after I was done with my nerd rage that this is positive news. They wouldn't do this if they didn't care about BW.

So my opinion is:
Visit Fomos. Contribute there. Translators translate their interviews for their site. Readers read the interviews there after TL linked you there, that is good for both.
Give their English section a chance to become #2 behind TL and if they fail you still have TL. And a bit of competition has never harmed anyone, TL is still so far ahead but it is lonely on the top.
Their English section will most likely fail but that is not the point. They want to try to create something and we as the community should give them a chance.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 29 2011 05:28 GMT
#304
On May 29 2011 13:22 FakePlasticLove wrote:
It is not the same at all. People actually come to Teamliquid to check out the interviews and pictures from Fomos. Teamliquid is generating profits through viewers and ads because of these articles taken without permission from Fomos. How hard is that to understand?

That's right. The reason I registered an account and visit teamliquid everyday is to view fomos content, nothing else.
( ・´ー・`)
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 29 2011 05:29 GMT
#305
On May 29 2011 14:26 Fenrax wrote:
What is their motivation: I see three possibilites:

a) they severely overestimate the popularity of BW outside of Korea and the possible hits for their site. I doubt at the current state that there would be any kind of revenue gain for their site and even if it will certainly be not more than a handful of dollars a year. I doubt that they are stupid but it is possible.

b) they want to harm TL and/or BW. I do not believe that.

c) they want to compete with TL: if that is the case it would be positive. Atm TL has a monopoly on BW outside of Korea and a strong competitor could only be a good thing just because monopolys usually have big disadvantages. I have not seen any disadvantage of TL so far (this site is REALLY good) but a second website would not harm. And even though the odds are massively against Fomos why not at least give them a chance.

So my opinion after I was done with my nerd rage that this is positive news. They wouldn't do this if they didn't care about BW.

So my opinion is:
Visit Fomos. Contribute there. Translators translate their interviews for their site. Readers read the interviews there after TL linked you there. Give their English section a chance to become #2 after TL and if they fail you still have TL. And a bit of competition has never harmed anyone, TL is still so far ahead but it is lonely on the top.

2 is out of question. No one wants to do that.

In fact, Fomos stopped covering SC2 after few months (or even weeks). They focus on BW, just like DES.

Also, I don't know who actually brought up the question from Fomos's side, but everything was fine before SDM started the global page. Given that, we called him out for stealing our article, and he backfires at us.

3 would be your best bet.
ppp
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
May 29 2011 05:33 GMT
#306
On May 29 2011 14:29 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 14:26 Fenrax wrote:
What is their motivation: I see three possibilites:

a) they severely overestimate the popularity of BW outside of Korea and the possible hits for their site. I doubt at the current state that there would be any kind of revenue gain for their site and even if it will certainly be not more than a handful of dollars a year. I doubt that they are stupid but it is possible.

b) they want to harm TL and/or BW. I do not believe that.

c) they want to compete with TL: if that is the case it would be positive. Atm TL has a monopoly on BW outside of Korea and a strong competitor could only be a good thing just because monopolys usually have big disadvantages. I have not seen any disadvantage of TL so far (this site is REALLY good) but a second website would not harm. And even though the odds are massively against Fomos why not at least give them a chance.

So my opinion after I was done with my nerd rage that this is positive news. They wouldn't do this if they didn't care about BW.

So my opinion is:
Visit Fomos. Contribute there. Translators translate their interviews for their site. Readers read the interviews there after TL linked you there. Give their English section a chance to become #2 after TL and if they fail you still have TL. And a bit of competition has never harmed anyone, TL is still so far ahead but it is lonely on the top.

2 is out of question. No one wants to do that.

In fact, Fomos stopped covering SC2 after few months (or even weeks). They focus on BW, just like DES.

Also, I don't know who actually brought up the question from Fomos's side, but everything was fine before SDM started the global page. Given that, we called him out for stealing our article, and he backfires at us.

3 would be your best bet.


The way you say it it would be 2 actually. Backfiring at TL means wanting to harm TL (and BW with that).
Ambasa
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States29 Posts
May 29 2011 05:34 GMT
#307
In fact, Fomos stopped covering SC2 after few months (or even weeks). They focus on BW, just like DES.


Cause Shim Hyun quit fomos and went to Thisisgame. There was a lot of drama over this, btw.

Also, I don't know who actually brought up the question from Fomos's side, but everything was fine before SDM started the global page. Given that, we called him out for stealing our article, and he backfires at us.


That's not how it went along but I can't really say anything else about the situation so let's leave it at that.
I'm the better carbonated milk, thank you. See? I'm even Terran!
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 29 2011 05:35 GMT
#308
On May 29 2011 14:33 Fenrax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 14:29 supernovamaniac wrote:
On May 29 2011 14:26 Fenrax wrote:
What is their motivation: I see three possibilites:

a) they severely overestimate the popularity of BW outside of Korea and the possible hits for their site. I doubt at the current state that there would be any kind of revenue gain for their site and even if it will certainly be not more than a handful of dollars a year. I doubt that they are stupid but it is possible.

b) they want to harm TL and/or BW. I do not believe that.

c) they want to compete with TL: if that is the case it would be positive. Atm TL has a monopoly on BW outside of Korea and a strong competitor could only be a good thing just because monopolys usually have big disadvantages. I have not seen any disadvantage of TL so far (this site is REALLY good) but a second website would not harm. And even though the odds are massively against Fomos why not at least give them a chance.

So my opinion after I was done with my nerd rage that this is positive news. They wouldn't do this if they didn't care about BW.

So my opinion is:
Visit Fomos. Contribute there. Translators translate their interviews for their site. Readers read the interviews there after TL linked you there. Give their English section a chance to become #2 after TL and if they fail you still have TL. And a bit of competition has never harmed anyone, TL is still so far ahead but it is lonely on the top.

2 is out of question. No one wants to do that.

In fact, Fomos stopped covering SC2 after few months (or even weeks). They focus on BW, just like DES.

Also, I don't know who actually brought up the question from Fomos's side, but everything was fine before SDM started the global page. Given that, we called him out for stealing our article, and he backfires at us.

3 would be your best bet.


The way you say it it would be 2 actually. Backfiring at TL means wanting to harm TL (and BW with that).

I was thinking more about hurting BW than hurting TL. In that sense, you're right. However, SDM doesn't really want to hurt BW scene overall (or at least that was the impression when I volunteered). He just wanted to create fomos global page that would become part of 'something bigger.' Too bad that it never happened (global page is pretty much dead; lots of posts but no views), and now this shit happened.
ppp
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 29 2011 05:38 GMT
#309
On May 29 2011 14:34 Ambasa wrote:
Show nested quote +
In fact, Fomos stopped covering SC2 after few months (or even weeks). They focus on BW, just like DES.


Cause Shim Hyun quit fomos and went to Thisisgame. There was a lot of drama over this, btw.

Show nested quote +
Also, I don't know who actually brought up the question from Fomos's side, but everything was fine before SDM started the global page. Given that, we called him out for stealing our article, and he backfires at us.


That's not how it went along but I can't really say anything else about the situation so let's leave it at that.

Cause Shim Hyun quit fomos and went to Thisisgame. There was a lot of drama over this, btw.


How the fuck did I forget this?

Thanks for the correction/additional info.
ppp
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 05:42:03
May 29 2011 05:41 GMT
#310
On May 29 2011 14:35 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 14:33 Fenrax wrote:
On May 29 2011 14:29 supernovamaniac wrote:
On May 29 2011 14:26 Fenrax wrote:
What is their motivation: I see three possibilites:

a) they severely overestimate the popularity of BW outside of Korea and the possible hits for their site. I doubt at the current state that there would be any kind of revenue gain for their site and even if it will certainly be not more than a handful of dollars a year. I doubt that they are stupid but it is possible.

b) they want to harm TL and/or BW. I do not believe that.

c) they want to compete with TL: if that is the case it would be positive. Atm TL has a monopoly on BW outside of Korea and a strong competitor could only be a good thing just because monopolys usually have big disadvantages. I have not seen any disadvantage of TL so far (this site is REALLY good) but a second website would not harm. And even though the odds are massively against Fomos why not at least give them a chance.

So my opinion after I was done with my nerd rage that this is positive news. They wouldn't do this if they didn't care about BW.

So my opinion is:
Visit Fomos. Contribute there. Translators translate their interviews for their site. Readers read the interviews there after TL linked you there. Give their English section a chance to become #2 after TL and if they fail you still have TL. And a bit of competition has never harmed anyone, TL is still so far ahead but it is lonely on the top.

2 is out of question. No one wants to do that.

In fact, Fomos stopped covering SC2 after few months (or even weeks). They focus on BW, just like DES.

Also, I don't know who actually brought up the question from Fomos's side, but everything was fine before SDM started the global page. Given that, we called him out for stealing our article, and he backfires at us.

3 would be your best bet.


The way you say it it would be 2 actually. Backfiring at TL means wanting to harm TL (and BW with that).

I was thinking more about hurting BW than hurting TL. In that sense, you're right. However, SDM doesn't really want to hurt BW scene overall (or at least that was the impression when I volunteered). He just wanted to create fomos global page that would become part of 'something bigger.' Too bad that it never happened (global page is pretty much dead; lots of posts but no views), and now this shit happened.


So it is either revenge or a last attempt to attract foreign viewers for Fomos Global.
IMO as long as we don't know for sure what it is we should just try and assume the better alternative and give Fomos Global a chance. For example I was at Fomos Global for the first time this morning because of this.
bubblegumbo
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Taiwan1296 Posts
May 29 2011 06:17 GMT
#311
Why is fomos not smart enough to partner with TL, or vice versa?
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper is a genius. For man to survive, they need toilet paper!"- Nal_rA
shinjin
Profile Joined January 2010
United States398 Posts
May 29 2011 06:26 GMT
#312
On May 29 2011 15:17 bubblegumbo wrote:
Why is fomos not smart enough to partner with TL, or vice versa?


yeah seems like there would be a lot to gain with a fomos TL partnership..
give it one more try because the best things in life dont come free.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
May 29 2011 06:27 GMT
#313
Bleh, this absolutely sucks. I really hope DES has as much coverage as Fomos. I really want to like SDM because of his GOMTV casting with Tasteless and coaching before, but he had a hand in this nonsense...

The only thing that kinda makes sense is that they think TL's foreign community is somehow a threat to their global section. But honestly, the faster they realize the foreign scene is dead with a few of us diehards left the faster they should realize this is nothing but crappiness all around. Fomos will never capture tens of thousands of foreign fans when the rest of the world 'gets' BW. The ones left will continue to 'get' BW, but SC2 is where it's at for foreigners. And I for one am not going to start frequenting Fomos for interviews. Especially after this move by Fomos.

I just can't believe they have the gall to pull this on TL while they keep copy/pasted translations on their own site without giving credit. TL's own translations are not even a similar situation. Our volunteers are actually translating, which is value adding. It's not a simple copy/paste.

Fomos: staff articles, copy/paste, no credit/links
TL: volunteer forum members, original translation, credit and links

The two scenarios are not even similar and I don't understand the Fomos apologists.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SOB_Maj_Brian
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States522 Posts
May 29 2011 06:29 GMT
#314
From a legal perspective, TL can be held liable for contributory copyright infringement for allowing posting of copyrighted articles on the site. People don't often realize this, but TL is a business (a corporation!) and it derives revenue from people clicking on the ads and visiting the website. I could go into the tests for vicarious and contributory copyright infringement, but TL under these facts would be opening itself to liability by allowing the posts.

@ Ambasia you kind of LOL at this "And the quality of translation doesn't matter. Whether you stick it in to google translate or you take time to translate it wonderfully, you're still taking making profits off of it without permission from the owners."

I am not sure if you think it is incorrect or merely irrelevant, from a relevancy standpoint that makes more sense. However, under copyright law, translations of this type are generally considered unauthorized derivative works, which opens oneself up a party to liability for copyright infringment, because the translation embodies a significant amount of protected expression from the underlying work.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
May 29 2011 06:29 GMT
#315
On May 29 2011 15:17 bubblegumbo wrote:
Why is fomos not smart enough to partner with TL, or vice versa?


On May 28 2011 08:00 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 07:56 Taekwon wrote:
I suggest negotiations of awesomeness!


we've spoken with Fomos, things just didn't work out.
Commentator
Sovetsky Soyuz
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation905 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 09:26:02
May 29 2011 06:44 GMT
#316
copyrifght is horrible sometimes
AppleTart
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1261 Posts
May 29 2011 06:59 GMT
#317
I understand, but I still feel really shitty :/.
always tired -_-
Vipsanius
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands708 Posts
May 29 2011 07:01 GMT
#318
1. You can always copypaste superdanielman's "Translation". That isn't copyright infrigement, according to the OP.

2. To anyone worrying about NaDa's body: I made a back up with as good as all the pictures in it, will sort the pictures out and post it in about a week.

3. Can teamliquid please call SDM's bluff? Because seriously, the Fomos Global, or "SDM's playground" is one of the worst sites I have ever seen. You make a site for global people, and don't localize it? Way to go.

And of course, TL is a lazy site. Very lazy. So if fomos doesn't give the exact post links, for every post image, TL can't remove it. Right? We all have a real life.
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
May 29 2011 07:31 GMT
#319
How much ad money even still exists to be milked from the Brood War English-speaking fanbase? I hate to admit it but there aren't that many of us left.
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
May 29 2011 07:33 GMT
#320
On May 29 2011 16:31 Hinanawi wrote:
How much ad money even still exists to be milked from the Brood War English-speaking fanbase? I hate to admit it but there aren't that many of us left.

They don't even really have ads for non-Koreans on their site.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2561
Artosis 684
White-Ra 112
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever660
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv262
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8428
shahzam607
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0291
ArmadaUGS69
Day[9].tv2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream324
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv2
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.