• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

Cool and Unusual Starcraft - Page 25

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 36 Next All
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
October 31 2011 14:32 GMT
#481
Updated OP again: see update log for details.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 01 2011 19:04 GMT
#482
On March 02 2011 14:51 L3g3nd_ wrote:
hmm What about Babys game? where he goes double port wraith?

not strictly unusual, unless you class someone so young insane wraith micro as unusual

Found it! RO32 Baby vs Modesty Game 2 of the 2009 GOMTV Averatec-Intel Classic Season 3.
TL thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=93175#1
Vod link in OP dead so: http://www.gomtv.net/classics3/vod/732

(T)BaBy vs (Z)Modesty on God's Garden
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
http://www.gomtv.net/classics3/vod/732
+ Show Spoiler [why watch?] +
Crazy insane wraith micro on Baby's part, some of the best seen in Starcraft!
+ Show Spoiler [poll] +
Uh.. you make it when you add it to the OP
Jaedong.
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
November 01 2011 19:39 GMT
#483
how did i miss this topic for so long... omg great work finding these games.
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
December 03 2011 11:43 GMT
#484
Bumping just because this thread is epic. (well not only, I recently watched X vods too)
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
December 23 2011 10:29 GMT
#485
I cant find firebathero vs sAviOr (I dont remember on what map) epic restoration on BC's

anybody has it ?
T H C makes ppl happy
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
December 23 2011 10:48 GMT
#486
On December 23 2011 19:29 Sinedd wrote:
I cant find firebathero vs sAviOr (I dont remember on what map) epic restoration on BC's

anybody has it ?


It's on python, I think klazart had a 2-part video about it.
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
December 23 2011 12:55 GMT
#487
On December 23 2011 19:29 Sinedd wrote:
I cant find firebathero vs sAviOr (I dont remember on what map) epic restoration on BC's

anybody has it ?

uh oh this game is wild
Stork[gm]
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
December 23 2011 14:01 GMT
#488
On December 23 2011 19:48 KTF_CloaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 19:29 Sinedd wrote:
I cant find firebathero vs sAviOr (I dont remember on what map) epic restoration on BC's

anybody has it ?


It's on python, I think klazart had a 2-part video about it.
It's in the thread.

In other news, I see that TL's redesign has broken the banner in the OP.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 23 2011 14:05 GMT
#489
I centered it!
Moderator<:3-/-<
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
December 23 2011 14:19 GMT
#490
On December 23 2011 23:05 IntoTheWow wrote:
I centered it!
Thanks. Actually, I'd tried that myself, but I thought it was only a slight improvement: the gaps at the side still look bad, even when it's centered.

Not to worry; it's fixed now.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
December 23 2011 15:07 GMT
#491
legenDARY games here
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
December 27 2011 20:47 GMT
#492
Zero played a pretty cool game against Leta last night.

(Z)ZerO vs (T)Leta; Electric Circuit; Proleague; 2011-12-27
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Zero decides to party like it's 1999.

Honestly, I didn't think this style of Zerg play was even playable in 2011. It's been obsolete for a good decade, at least.

(Also the game starts with a worker rush, but that's just gravy.)
+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Zero vs Leta on Electric Circuit worth watching?

Yes (4)
 
67%

No (2)
 
33%

6 total votes

Your vote: Is Zero vs Leta on Electric Circuit worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
December 27 2011 21:20 GMT
#493
Wow that Zero vs Leta game was EPIC! qrs, thanks for that ! Really enjoyed watching that omg
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 02 2012 11:56 GMT
#494
On December 28 2011 05:47 qrs wrote:
Zero played a pretty cool game against Leta last night.

(Z)ZerO vs (T)Leta; Electric Circuit; Proleague; 2011-12-27
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNtM7coSc0
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Zero decides to party like it's 1999.

Honestly, I didn't think this style of Zerg play was even playable in 2011. It's been obsolete for a good decade, at least.

(Also the game starts with a worker rush, but that's just gravy.)
+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Zero vs Leta on Electric Circuit worth watching?

Yes (4)
 
67%

No (2)
 
33%

6 total votes

Your vote: Is Zero vs Leta on Electric Circuit worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +


this game was really, really fun!

+ Show Spoiler +
could anyone shed some light on what the commentators were saying about halfway through, sounds like 'gas multi' something or other. i assume they're commenting on the fact that zero took two mineral only expansions, was this all there was to it? i almost feel like, because zero had around 2k mins to ~200 gas when hitting hive tech, he wasn't as far ahead as his amount of bases suggested
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 16:07:27
January 02 2012 13:12 GMT
#495
What about Firebathero vs Sheis on Geometry, cant find it.

+ Show Spoiler +
edited :2 fact vultures vultures from FBH with sexy opponents natural rax block into nuke fatality. + the whole circumstance of Kespa restarting the game (because their pinged map).


TLPD Link

edit: I failed,thats what you get from trying to remember the games, i just rewatched it, got it backwards. Not sure if it counts as enough unusual game to put on list
Stork[gm]
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
January 02 2012 15:15 GMT
#496
Oh god how did I miss this thread . So many games to watch ^^ and I really think this deserve sticky ( for ppl like me who miss it )
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 09:40:52
January 07 2012 07:11 GMT
#497
I am proud to present a first in Brood War History

(T)Canata vs (Z)Jaedong <Ground Zero> SK Planet Proleague, January 7, 2011.

What makes this unusual?

+ Show Spoiler +
(T)Canata vs (Z)Jaedong in 2012. Let that sink in. Canata pulls out a quirky, ballsy, and unusual air control tactic.
But does it work out?

Longest TvZ game involving valks.
Longest TvZ game involving 0 vessals
First TvZ game with +3 air attack
First TvZ game involving 0 ebay. (excluding pool rushes)
First TvZ game involving +65 OL Kills (commentator supported)

P.S. - also remembered as the day when (Z)Hyuk, (T)Canata, and (Z)great spontaneously all won. 2012 is truly here.


VOD

+ Show Spoiler +
▲ ▲ ▲
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 17:52:05
January 07 2012 17:49 GMT
#498
Not sure if it was unusual or not but I remember a VOD of Bisu slaughtering a Zerg with multi prong attacks, like 4-5 places at a time while moving around the map with his corsairs killing ovies and scourges. He followed it up with a push and ended the game I think. It was crazy. Someone gave me the link long time ago but I forgot it. It was really, really impressive to see. Does anyone know the game?

I don't know the name of the map but the texture was the space tile. That's what I remember.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 07 2012 18:06 GMT
#499
On January 08 2012 02:49 Bleak wrote:
Not sure if it was unusual or not but I remember a VOD of Bisu slaughtering a Zerg with multi prong attacks, like 4-5 places at a time while moving around the map with his corsairs killing ovies and scourges. He followed it up with a push and ended the game I think. It was crazy. Someone gave me the link long time ago but I forgot it. It was really, really impressive to see. Does anyone know the game?

I don't know the name of the map but the texture was the space tile. That's what I remember.


Did the game have reavers? Then it's most likely Bisu vs Yellow[arnc]...
But i don't find the game unusual - just classical bisu.
▲ ▲ ▲
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 18:58:17
January 07 2012 18:45 GMT
#500
On January 08 2012 03:06 Taekwon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 02:49 Bleak wrote:
Not sure if it was unusual or not but I remember a VOD of Bisu slaughtering a Zerg with multi prong attacks, like 4-5 places at a time while moving around the map with his corsairs killing ovies and scourges. He followed it up with a push and ended the game I think. It was crazy. Someone gave me the link long time ago but I forgot it. It was really, really impressive to see. Does anyone know the game?

I don't know the name of the map but the texture was the space tile. That's what I remember.


Did the game have reavers? Then it's most likely Bisu vs Yellow[arnc]...
But i don't find the game unusual - just classical bisu.


Ahh that sounds familiar...I think that was it I'll check that up right now.

It wasn't unusual? Then I think for me the classical Bisu is really crazy and amazing, so maybe it's unusual because of that :D

EDIT: I found the entire match from Youtube, and definitely it was this game. The video I remember was shorter though, and edited to show Bisu's multitasking.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft380
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4263
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
JimRising 431
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe231
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1223
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
Replay Cast
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.