• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

Awesome/confusing BM - Page 18

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 18:59:08
November 14 2010 18:57 GMT
#341
On November 15 2010 03:33 sArite_nite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2010 22:54 konadora wrote:
On October 22 2010 23:51 kXn wrote:
Opponent: youre a fucking joke

Me: youre a fucking joke

Opponent: lol u cant say anything back so you copy me... so pathetic...

Me: lol u cant say anything back so you copy me... so pathetic...

Opponent: noob fuck, learn to argue u look like an idiot

Me: noob fuck, learn to argue u look like an idiot

Opponent: im a faggot

Me: thats what I thought

"Opponent has left the game!"

this is legendary


It's a myth till the replay comes out <3

Looks like it will always be a myth. The guy who said it got banned.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=434
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
November 14 2010 19:02 GMT
#342
I had someone say to me "You are lucky its saturday, if it was thursday I woulda owned you"...

seriously..
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Apexplayer
Profile Joined September 2009
United States406 Posts
November 14 2010 19:12 GMT
#343
On November 15 2010 04:02 Skyze wrote:
I had someone say to me "You are lucky its saturday, if it was thursday I woulda owned you"...

seriously..


Just take his word for it and thank god it was saturday
Talia
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany64 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-21 00:21:28
November 20 2010 23:52 GMT
#344
I just got called a cheater because I "couldn't have the minerals".
I got 4 bases he 2 the whole game (I think).
When I said that he said:
"No you had 2. I controlled whole map."
I'm so confused.
Also he wanted to report me so I wanted to ask:
How exactly does that work? Does he have to show the replay and then some ICCUP guy judges?


EDIT: Pics:
[image loading]
After he said he looked at "any spot" and I only got 2 bases.

lol at that big fat watermark.
Pandaaa
cristo1122
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia505 Posts
November 21 2010 01:37 GMT
#345
Funny SC2 one in my placements a guy (toss) cannon rushes me which i deny at my ramp so he tries to come in at my back door rocks and i think better go for a counter attack there were cannons at my front so i take my whole army out the back just as his pylons finsh at the top of the rear.

Him: no fucking why could u have known that I was going to do that you fucking hacking I am going to report you.

I was so scared at the time cause I thought i was going to get banned but now its just lolz
ZvP imbalanced blizzards solution nerf terran
Grond
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
599 Posts
November 22 2010 08:06 GMT
#346
On November 15 2010 04:02 Skyze wrote:
I had someone say to me "You are lucky its saturday, if it was thursday I woulda owned you"...

seriously..


LOL, I'm not a big fan of BM but you have to respect clever BM.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
November 22 2010 08:14 GMT
#347
When Zerg starts planting multiple hatcheries in your main you know you didn't perform all that great...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
SpaNiarD
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Spain353 Posts
November 22 2010 18:24 GMT
#348
On November 22 2010 17:14 Manit0u wrote:
When Zerg starts planting multiple hatcheries in your main you know you didn't perform all that great...

lol, go.go style!
Requisition
Profile Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
December 04 2010 22:29 GMT
#349
We need to bump this thread! Here is some of my own BM. It isn't great, but it is the only time it has happened to me(so far).

[image loading]
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-04 22:50:43
December 04 2010 22:50 GMT
#350
What's up with SC2 BM in this thread? Make a BM thread in the SC2 section, in here it's completely off topic...
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
ninjah42
Profile Joined November 2010
United States15 Posts
December 05 2010 04:30 GMT
#351
funniest is when i went ZvP and i 4 pooled.
Guy starts out all nice saying gl hf.
I beat him he sas "gg" "re?"
I accept and we go at it again...
I all in with 4 pool again and this time he doesnt say gg instead he says "re plz"
finally we go at it again. He makes a cannon and forge knowing I'd 4 pool but instead I went 3 hatch...
5 min later i beat him and he spams "no life" about 20 times until it fills up screen and says "sc is for fag. go play sc2." then rage quits.
Effort is what counts.
Requisition
Profile Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
December 05 2010 04:48 GMT
#352
On December 05 2010 07:50 vOdToasT wrote:
What's up with SC2 BM in this thread? Make a BM thread in the SC2 section, in here it's completely off topic...


Please lets not have this argument in this thread again. This about BM. It does not matter if it is in BW, SCII, or another game entirely.
YejinYejin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1053 Posts
December 05 2010 07:50 GMT
#353
I was playing a TvT on Fighting Spirit, and decided to kind of pseudo-cheese. Actually, it's just an aggressive build, and he did one, too. I went 3 fact vulture off one base, and he went 2 fact getting tanks first, off of one base.

So I have like 9 vultures in his natural, and I mine it up. He puts a turret there, clears out the mines, and expands eventually, but I still have mines a bit farther outside, and got my natural up and running before his. I start getting tanks, and siege and contain him. He tries breaking out, and dropping my main, but neither succeeds. After his final try of breaking the contain, he gives up, says, "You faggot that's such a noob strategy" and left.

I was happy that my contain was so infuriating to him, but I'm still wondering what strategy he was calling noob.
안지호
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 05 2010 09:34 GMT
#354
On December 05 2010 13:48 Requisition wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2010 07:50 vOdToasT wrote:
What's up with SC2 BM in this thread? Make a BM thread in the SC2 section, in here it's completely off topic...


Please lets not have this argument in this thread again. This about BM. It does not matter if it is in BW, SCII, or another game entirely.


Dunno, I'm not at all a SC2 vs BW person. Love them both, but this is in the BW forum...

Seems this would be the SC2 forum equivalent
Funny opponent quotes

And if it was about another game entirely, I suspect it would be in general forums- at least it seems you're the only one that's made the argument that this thread can be any about BM from any game at all.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
worldEnder
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia74 Posts
December 05 2010 10:21 GMT
#355
[Me doing a sauron zerg and infesting Opponent's CC]
Opponent: FUCK YOU'RE WORSE THAN JAEHOON
Me: That's quite a complement really, Jaehoon is pro.
Me: He's also Protoss but y'know.
Opponent: YOUR BAD
Opponent left the game
jaedong's dong is so baller.
Dante08
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Singapore4189 Posts
December 05 2010 12:54 GMT
#356
Lol thats a funny "insult"
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
December 05 2010 18:56 GMT
#357
On December 05 2010 13:48 Requisition wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2010 07:50 vOdToasT wrote:
What's up with SC2 BM in this thread? Make a BM thread in the SC2 section, in here it's completely off topic...


Please lets not have this argument in this thread again. This about BM. It does not matter if it is in BW, SCII, or another game entirely.


Doesn't matter dude. It's still under BW for a reason...
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 21:41:52
December 05 2010 21:19 GMT
#358
I dropped Lurkers into a Terran's bases, and he says:

"You gimmicky piece of shit. Did you use this build to get to C-?"

Me (Joking): "Yeah, it's a pretty good build."

Him: "Yeah, if you're a faggot." -leave-

[Edit] The actual screen shot -- I blacked his name out just to be nice. Enjoy:

[image loading]

"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
us.insurgency
Profile Joined March 2010
United States330 Posts
December 05 2010 22:57 GMT
#359
This guy cheesed me and won, so I got a message saying I was the one needing luck. He thought me only saying "gl" in the beginning of the game was bm.
corpsepose
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1678 Posts
December 05 2010 23:04 GMT
#360
[image loading]

when in doubt, channel greg fields
http://www.twitch.tv/corpsep0se
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem148
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 148
Railgan 91
trigger 37
IndyStarCraft 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5269
qojqva2519
Dendi1413
420jenkins476
Fuzer 95
Counter-Strike
fl0m3327
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1165
Liquid`Hasu780
MindelVK2
Other Games
B2W.Neo864
singsing713
Beastyqt600
Mlord452
byalli398
Livibee218
ArmadaUGS212
Hui .196
KnowMe116
QueenE85
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 33
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3175
League of Legends
• Nemesis2890
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 48m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.