• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

Awesome/confusing BM - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 05 2010 23:33 GMT
#361
On December 06 2010 08:04 corpsepose wrote:
[image loading]

when in doubt, channel greg fields



I guess this is now the "How I bm'd someone on SC2" thread.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
muse5187
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
1125 Posts
December 05 2010 23:35 GMT
#362
On December 06 2010 06:19 ninazerg wrote:
I dropped Lurkers into a Terran's bases, and he says:

"You gimmicky piece of shit. Did you use this build to get to C-?"

Me (Joking): "Yeah, it's a pretty good build."

Him: "Yeah, if you're a faggot." -leave-

[Edit] The actual screen shot -- I blacked his name out just to be nice. Enjoy:

[image loading]



Why didn't he just siege and scan... Or did he not notice until scvs go pop? xD
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 05 2010 23:42 GMT
#363
On December 06 2010 08:35 muse5187 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 06:19 ninazerg wrote:
I dropped Lurkers into a Terran's bases, and he says:

"You gimmicky piece of shit. Did you use this build to get to C-?"

Me (Joking): "Yeah, it's a pretty good build."

Him: "Yeah, if you're a faggot." -leave-

[Edit] The actual screen shot -- I blacked his name out just to be nice. Enjoy:

[image loading]



Why didn't he just siege and scan... Or did he not notice until scvs go pop? xD


He didn't realize there were Lurkers in his base until it was too late, so he just decided to quit, but not before leaving me a quote which made my day.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
DivineWinter
Profile Joined December 2010
China16 Posts
December 06 2010 01:22 GMT
#364
Lol, i'll get some screenshots of BM soon, I never thought of collecting them, but i'll recite a funny one out to you

vs some random Z
I went forge FE into mass sairs plus goon and killed all his overlords
him: gg fucking scrub only noob go sair
me: ... Thats why progamers do it?
him: hahahahaha i fuck progamer they suck
me: ... leave plox?
him: fucking bitch why use such pussy strat i can fuck you up if we play again
me: okay... same room

Then I beat him again with the same strat, and he continued to BM me outside in the lobby. = =
Too bad I had no screenshot :O
Oh well, next time, I get some funny bm for using sairs for some reason.
IGN: Wr.Divine , Race : Protoss, level so far: D/D+
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
December 06 2010 01:28 GMT
#365
The people posting the sc2 stuff here can't read I guess.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
December 06 2010 01:48 GMT
#366
Does it really matter?
Requisition
Profile Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
December 06 2010 04:36 GMT
#367
On December 05 2010 18:34 Falling wrote:
Dunno, I'm not at all a SC2 vs BW person. Love them both, but this is in the BW forum...

Seems this would be the SC2 forum equivalent
Funny opponent quotes

And if it was about another game entirely, I suspect it would be in general forums- at least it seems you're the only one that's made the argument that this thread can be any about BM from any game at all.


I may be the only one making the argument, but I certainly am not the only one posting SC2 and others have posted things from other games. BM is in no way Brood War specific, you get the same effect despite over what game it comes in.

On December 06 2010 03:56 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Doesn't matter dude. It's still under BW for a reason...


Doesn't matter dude. This thread is about BM, regardless of what forum it is under. Given the fact that people before this and after this are posting things from other games than BW, I'm going to guess they don't care either. If it annoys you so much to see BM from other games, then stay out of the topic.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 06 2010 06:43 GMT
#368
On December 06 2010 13:36 Requisition wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2010 18:34 Falling wrote:
Dunno, I'm not at all a SC2 vs BW person. Love them both, but this is in the BW forum...

Seems this would be the SC2 forum equivalent
Funny opponent quotes

And if it was about another game entirely, I suspect it would be in general forums- at least it seems you're the only one that's made the argument that this thread can be any about BM from any game at all.


I may be the only one making the argument, but I certainly am not the only one posting SC2 and others have posted things from other games. BM is in no way Brood War specific, you get the same effect despite over what game it comes in.

Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 03:56 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Doesn't matter dude. It's still under BW for a reason...


Doesn't matter dude. This thread is about BM, regardless of what forum it is under. Given the fact that people before this and after this are posting things from other games than BW, I'm going to guess they don't care either. If it annoys you so much to see BM from other games, then stay out of the topic.


Instead of trying to argue that SC2 quotes are A-Okay in the BroodWar forum, I think it'd be better just to stop being stubborn and admit they posted on the wrong forum, otherwise, by your logic, it'd be okay to post BM from, say, DOTA or Super Smash Bros on the BroodWar forum.

"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Storm[PT]
Profile Joined March 2010
120 Posts
December 06 2010 07:21 GMT
#369
Simple Question:
Are you talking about Brood War in the Brood War forum?
If yes, enjoy your stay. If no, go to the right forum when people ask you to. They made a Starcraft II forum for a reason you know.
Toss ftw; For the Revolutionist!
bobbingmatt
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia224 Posts
December 06 2010 07:49 GMT
#370
On September 21 2010 01:00 ArbAttack wrote:
Game just finished on HBR:

Korean: Where are you from

Me: Uranus, you?

Korean, Korea^_^ where is Uranus

Me: go look it up afterwards

Korean: ok^_^

* ten minutes later after his failed 2-fact against my 12 nex

Korean, fuck Uranus, go and motherfuck die.

Me: Damn, self owned.


THIS FUCKING WINS XD
no
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
December 06 2010 18:01 GMT
#371
Lol, this thread is full of win.

I don't understand why people get so upset at things. If I lose to something that I haven't seen before, then I take it as an opportunity to learn. Review the replay, find out when I should have scouted and see if I can prevent it from happening again. If I lose due to cheese (which doesn't happen often in the mid diamond level because people don't like cheese at that level) then I take it as an opportunity to learn how I could have defended better.

In general, if you lose, it's your fault. If there is really such a significant imbalance, then it will get patched, but in general you gotta learn to deal with all of the scenarios. If you are doing 14 hatch and getting marine rushed, then try something else. Playing with the same mindset/strategy and expecting different results could be classified as insanity. If you lose to marine all ins, try to do different scouting to recognize the build. Early signs are no second gas or no gas period. Does the rax have a addon? If you expect 2 rax pressure, throw down a spine crawler in your main, cancel your queen and queue up some lings. Move the crawler to the expansion when it finishes and try to get your lings in a position to be able to surround. Don't make any more drones until you feel safe.

BM on the other hand makes this game pure gold. I think "Sentry Imba" is amazing.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
AssiRoyal
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany216 Posts
December 06 2010 18:09 GMT
#372
On December 07 2010 03:01 darmousseh wrote:
Lol, this thread is full of win.

I don't understand why people get so upset at things. If I lose to something that I haven't seen before, then I take it as an opportunity to learn. Review the replay, find out when I should have scouted and see if I can prevent it from happening again. If I lose due to cheese (which doesn't happen often in the mid diamond level because people don't like cheese at that level) then I take it as an opportunity to learn how I could have defended better.

In general, if you lose, it's your fault. If there is really such a significant imbalance, then it will get patched, but in general you gotta learn to deal with all of the scenarios. If you are doing 14 hatch and getting marine rushed, then try something else. Playing with the same mindset/strategy and expecting different results could be classified as insanity. If you lose to marine all ins, try to do different scouting to recognize the build. Early signs are no second gas or no gas period. Does the rax have a addon? If you expect 2 rax pressure, throw down a spine crawler in your main, cancel your queen and queue up some lings. Move the crawler to the expansion when it finishes and try to get your lings in a position to be able to surround. Don't make any more drones until you feel safe.

BM on the other hand makes this game pure gold. I think "Sentry Imba" is amazing.


User was banned for this post
Vanity
Profile Joined August 2010
United States28 Posts
December 09 2010 07:03 GMT
#373
Me:u sure?
Him:Have a nice poop tonight."
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 02:11:44
December 10 2010 02:10 GMT
#374
Today I decided to do a 1 gate FE on lost templ against a Terran. I put the gateway near the expansion since he was a random player and I thought if he spawns zerg I will wall off. Saw the Terran stuff when scouting so i decided to continue expanding after 1 gate 1 core. After he decided to drop a tech lab first and no marine I kept scouting his base and eventually saw 3 rax. I decided to not FE against the 3 rax and went 4 gate to hold him off instead. He scanned my base and typed out "wtf.." to which i responded "?".

Then I got hallucination and started my 4 gate with 2 collossus. He lost and he called my win bs and all that good old BM. So tasty it was very fun though since my 4 gate won very handily since the collossi soaked up all the terran fire while my zealots chewed him away.

wait,,,, search took me to a bw thread since the sc2 one was closed and I only just realised. :S Hope thats not an issue since I felt like posting this BM i got in a manner thread for all of TL to enjoy
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
December 10 2010 02:40 GMT
#375
Seriously what's with people not being able to tell the difference in threads. It's as clear as day dunno why people play stupid and pretend like nothings wrong with them posting stuff in the wrong thread. Looking at you ZeromuS and other people like him.
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-11 02:31:44
December 10 2010 02:44 GMT
#376
Edit:Sorry double post fail browser. D:
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
December 10 2010 21:35 GMT
#377
[image loading]

Ok so it was a normal game... I never say hello to anyone if its not my friend, and i never gg, its just that i dont like those things. This was a ZvZ and well, I made banelings and he did not defend, he went for a fast expansion. This was his reaction. I never had something like this, what the hell was his problem?
"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
December 10 2010 21:37 GMT
#378
On December 11 2010 06:35 Red. wrote:
[image loading]

Ok so it was a normal game... I never say hello to anyone if its not my friend, and i never gg, its just that i dont like those things. This was a ZvZ and well, I made banelings and he did not defend, he went for a fast expansion. This was his reaction. I never had something like this, what the hell was his problem?


The image is from the next game i played, against a terran, thats not him. I just opened the chat and typed that, but i was already ignored.
"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
December 11 2010 03:14 GMT
#379
On December 10 2010 11:40 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Seriously what's with people not being able to tell the difference in threads. It's as clear as day dunno why people play stupid and pretend like nothings wrong with them posting stuff in the wrong thread. Looking at you ZeromuS and other people like him.


hey i realised and apologised after the fact so Im sorry i guess no need to get hostile here
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
December 11 2010 03:36 GMT
#380
On December 11 2010 12:14 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:40 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Seriously what's with people not being able to tell the difference in threads. It's as clear as day dunno why people play stupid and pretend like nothings wrong with them posting stuff in the wrong thread. Looking at you ZeromuS and other people like him.


hey i realised and apologised after the fact so Im sorry i guess no need to get hostile here

Um you edited your post and I posted after the fact that you did. No hostility intended sir just facts.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 385
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3240
• Jankos2160
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 39m
Replay Cast
8h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.