• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7853 users

Awesome/confusing BM - Page 21

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
April 01 2011 17:10 GMT
#401
Worse BM I've ever seen:

"I hope u all get jerked off by a demon with spiked hands"
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Duban
Profile Joined July 2009
United States548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 16:56:31
April 22 2011 16:56 GMT
#402
X-/ sorry mispost.
An ignorant person makes a mistake. A stupid person makes it again.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
April 22 2011 17:08 GMT
#403
Someone offensive gg-ed me and then told me I played like drewbie. LOL
I came back in a long game where I lost everything but my main and just sniped all his probes to win.
He did gg at the end though, so it wasn't that bm.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Wombatsavior
Profile Joined November 2009
United States107 Posts
September 27 2011 09:25 GMT
#404
Had just finished a custom game, and the guy was so negative the entire time, hilarity ensued for me. Thought someone outta enjoy this, plus I really enjoy this thread, hopefully others find it bump worthy.I'll just give the after game part (it was an hour long game.) I egged him on by having the very last thing said to him being "I understand you were bullied and its caused you to boil with hateful rage, its alright."

[image loading]

He ignored me before my response could be sent.
The more simple you become, the easier the Truth is to see.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 10:05:56
September 27 2011 10:04 GMT
#405
Wrong forum dude.
edit: that's bnet 2.0, it's from sc2, the sc2 bm thread is here.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 27 2011 13:32 GMT
#406
sigh
amateurs
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 15 2013 08:23 GMT
#407
On iccup.com, you can post complaints against bad manners in a public forum where the complaints are reviewed by admins. Unfortunately, due to the high diversity of users from around the world on the site, the official language of the site is "English", although there are Russian and Korean pages as well. For the convenience of the admins, one individual lodging a complaint posted translations of his opponent's BM:

Pierdole was = i'm fucking you
smiecie = tashes <- ??????????????????????????????
jebane = fuckers
pizdo = pussy
Ja Ci gratuluje starej, robi Ci laske codziennie = Congratulations for your mother, that she's making blow job to you every day .......
Guys come on ^^

I understand the "fucks" and "pussy" and "ur mom" stuff, but what the hell is "tashes" and why is that offensive? KEEP IN MIND, 'tashes' is the English translation of 'smiecie' (at least, according to the Polish guy leaving the complaint) and he felt like tashes was way too offensive to have in a friendly BroodWar chat.

wtfffff
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
April 15 2013 09:15 GMT
#408
Maybe "trashes" was what he wanted to say?

Other than that, I concur, wtf indeed
In the woods, there lurks..
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
April 15 2013 20:47 GMT
#409
The worst bad manners have always been ally-kills on BNet...

It's ages back... But I once played some PP vs. 6 AIs on some weird FPM-style island map... And suddenly my ally decided that he'd be better off without me... However, he sucked at carrier micro and my mass cannon/Dragoon/storm/corsair combo destroyed about 3 of his attack groups while I teched up to mass shuttle reaver, disruption web and illusion. With that combo it was easy to just fly by his cannons, zap all his workers, all his Nexus and all his pylons (thereby rendering him completely unable to do anything anymore)...

After that I retreated all my forces, send my own carriers, that I build in the meantime, to attack move the reaming AI bases - and a single scout to shift attack his remaining buildings.

Then I went to have lunch, while he was spamming the screen with his obscene curses.

When I came back, like half an hour later, he was still alive and had not left the game... I guess that's real endurance...
rusty23456
Profile Joined September 2009
United States112 Posts
April 15 2013 21:48 GMT
#410
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
April 15 2013 21:52 GMT
#411
On April 15 2013 17:23 ninazerg wrote:
On iccup.com, you can post complaints against bad manners in a public forum where the complaints are reviewed by admins. Unfortunately, due to the high diversity of users from around the world on the site, the official language of the site is "English", although there are Russian and Korean pages as well. For the convenience of the admins, one individual lodging a complaint posted translations of his opponent's BM:

Pierdole was = i'm fucking you
smiecie = tashes <- ??????????????????????????????
jebane = fuckers
pizdo = pussy
Ja Ci gratuluje starej, robi Ci laske codziennie = Congratulations for your mother, that she's making blow job to you every day .......
Guys come on ^^

I understand the "fucks" and "pussy" and "ur mom" stuff, but what the hell is "tashes" and why is that offensive? KEEP IN MIND, 'tashes' is the English translation of 'smiecie' (at least, according to the Polish guy leaving the complaint) and he felt like tashes was way too offensive to have in a friendly BroodWar chat.

wtfffff

My guess is "sim-city = trash"
brood war for life, brood war forever
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
April 15 2013 23:03 GMT
#412
I am shock that I didnt find any match of me here T_T
I brag alot and suck alot !!
I usually stream BM like 10 mintues after the game end xD
Tekken ProGamer
Raneth
Profile Joined December 2009
England527 Posts
April 15 2013 23:46 GMT
#413
On April 16 2013 08:03 therockmanxx wrote:
I am shock that I didnt find any match of me here T_T
I brag alot and suck alot !!
I usually stream BM like 10 mintues after the game end xD

I cant say this would be on my list of things to proudly declare on teamliquid.
tom: "dont you mean TWO g keys???" kwark: "nah, i'll probably just press it twice"
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
April 16 2013 05:45 GMT
#414
On April 16 2013 08:03 therockmanxx wrote:
I am shock that I didnt find any match of me here T_T
I brag alot and suck alot !!
I usually stream BM like 10 mintues after the game end xD

screw bm. i smash my computer. problem solved xD
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 16 2013 07:55 GMT
#415
On April 16 2013 08:03 therockmanxx wrote:
I am shock that I didnt find any match of me here T_T
I brag alot and suck alot !!
I usually stream BM like 10 mintues after the game end xD


Your bm needs to be awesome or confusing, not just waves of vulgarities after a game, anyone can do that.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 14:10:44
May 10 2013 14:02 GMT
#416
I found an old screen of a classic BM made in Korea :

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
May 10 2013 15:57 GMT
#417
anybody miss old fbh? :c
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
May 10 2013 16:32 GMT
#418
I miss him so much ^^
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
October 14 2013 16:30 GMT
#419
Any bump guys or everyone stop playing BW and just streams all day (I know I do)
Tekken ProGamer
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
October 14 2013 17:15 GMT
#420


On October 14 2013 02:52 BOSS.KisS wrote:
maybe this poland person dont know english, hey please learn English for 3 months and read my reply please,

Or u didnt study well at ur school ages, and u talking about skills?

u > boss.anfod? HAHAHAHAHA MAYBE WALKING DOG WILL LAUGH AT IT.

u 24h bw still cant win anfod, why u start talking about skill,

U cant win him everybody knows it, and that my reply was main suggetion is " low latency "

Learn English and just relize what i mean



Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 264
Nina 109
SteadfastSC 99
StarCraft: Brood War
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1000
Other Games
summit1g7173
Grubby2254
shahzam643
C9.Mang0194
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 69
• Hupsaiya 38
• Hinosc 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21308
Other Games
• imaqtpie839
• Shiphtur291
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.