This looks so cool! Great idea

| Forum Index > BW General |
|
520
United States2822 Posts
This looks so cool! Great idea ![]() | ||
|
neobowman
Canada3324 Posts
| ||
|
Chill
Calgary26003 Posts
| ||
|
iSiN
United States1075 Posts
lol | ||
|
LonGGone
121 Posts
On October 04 2009 14:05 Chill wrote: I think you should replace the psi emitter with a civ, but if the civ dies, it should be replaced with something immobile for say, 10 seconds, and then get teleported back to your base as a civ again. That way you still get temporarily penalized for losing the civ. That sounds like an awesome idea and something u can always patch on it as well until it fits perfectly with the gameplay of the map: IE: More Civ HP, Longer respawn time, CIV loses respawns with less HP everytime it dies?? | ||
|
yrag89
Malaysia315 Posts
Maybe like 2 Chupung Reong with some black border at the center. Only prob is the minimap for the player it will be enlarged. | ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
| ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
I.e. your partner produces some DT's? You probably should get some detection. So when your partner's opponent kills your partner's DT's, you're ready for them. | ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
| ||
|
Chill
Calgary26003 Posts
| ||
|
Falling
Canada11607 Posts
| ||
|
Ota Solgryn
Denmark2011 Posts
Think this would work? | ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
Anyway, I already made version 2. It's not bad if I do say so myself, but I want to test it before I release it... | ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
| ||
|
Tritanis
Poland344 Posts
Anyway it is a great concept and I hoe you fix it | ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
Well, I moved some things around a bit in case you did dl the right version, but if you downloaded "Tandem sc 2" that was NOT official and I know it doesn't work. Please try the one from the OP post. | ||
|
Ian Ian Ian
915 Posts
| ||
|
Nightmarjoo
United States3360 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Chill
Calgary26003 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8723 Day[9].tv462 WinterStarcraft341 C9.Mang0291 Livibee161 Maynarde129 Sick126 ViBE94 ArmadaUGS54 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|