• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

[Interview] Lomo + Jaedong Best Friends Note Pt.1

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-28 03:07:47
September 27 2009 14:08 GMT
#1
It's finally here!




Lomo + Jaedong Best Friends Note Part 1!


[image loading]


The third best friends note is with (Z)Jaedong and (T)Lomo from Hwaseung OZ. These two are probably the best friends in e-sports. They even went on a vacation together.

Because of the Daily e-Sports "ABC Talk" there has been a bad rumor about them going around. Some people mistook the statement "They keep each others' pictures next to them on their bed as they sleep" referred to Lomo and Jaedong. They had to state in another interview that it wasn't them.

This best friends note started because of that. We wanted to stop the misunderstanding that we started. However, because the news that we were going to have a best friends note with Jaedong and Lomo was released during their vacation to Canada, it created even more rumors.

That's why we put "No matter what you think of, it will be something worse" on the preview. The two players didn't comfort or cover each other. We thought about not releasing this interview because of the trash talk between each other.

Nevertheless, there is no doubt that they are best friends. It's not what people have imagined it to be like, but they definitely care for each other.

When we arrived at the coffee shop, Lomo told me that I should do something else for a minute. The reason was that Jaedong takes very long time choosing what to get every time he goes to a coffee shop or a restaurant. After a long time, Jaedong decided on what to get.

◆How did we become friends?
DES= It's nice to meet you two in a best friends note interview.

Jaedong= I read (T)UpMaGiC and (T)Leta's (Link), but I never thought Lomo and I would be doing it.
Lomo= I knew this would happen (laughs). I thought we would be doing an interview together (laughs).

DES= How did you two become friends?

Jaedomg= How we became friends..?
Lomo= I don't think there was a specific event.

(Thinks for a while)

Jaedong= Hmm... We thought alike. For example, after eating dinner in a restaurant, some people eat candies and some people drink coffee. Back then, only Lomo and I drank coffee after dinner. We were about the same age and we thought alike too.

[image loading]


Lomo= We also had similar sense of humor. Whenever I made a joke, nobody laughed except Jaedong. The other teammates would say "How is that funny?" while we laughed.

Jaedong= We both like making up new words. I can't think of one right now, but if I make a word to fit the situation, only Lomo laughs (laughs).

Lomo= I didn't know having similar sense of humor could help making friends (laughs).

Jaedong= You mean we became friends because of something silly like that?

Lomo= I want to give a better reason.. but I can't think of any.

Jaedong= We can't make up something, that would be a lie. I really don't think there was any specific reason why we became friends. I think we'll just have to wrap this up!

Lomo= I still think something is missing...

◆Dirty Lomo, Clean Jaedong?
DES= Since it feels like the whole day would go by trying to figure out how you two became friends, why don't you tell me about your personalities?

[image loading]


Jaedong= Most people think Lomo is sensitive, but he's actually very dirty. I'm more sensitive than he is. Everywhere Lomo passes by, there are cups and dirty clothes.

Lomo= If you say it like that my image looks bad! Besides, it's not like you're clean.

Jaedong= What. At least I don't leave my room dirty.

Lomo= But you just take everything dirty and put it in another room..

Jaedong= ...

Lomo= So it's not really "cleaning" (laughs). He doesn't like it when things are messy, but he doesn't clean it up. He just moves everything dirty to another room. It's not like I'm dirty and Jaedong is clean.

Jaedong= Trying to make me look bad to save yourself.. I'm not that clean but I don't like it when things are dirty. It also makes me feel dirty. That's why I feel dirty whenever I look at Lomo. I yelled at him a couple of times, but he never cleans up.

Lomo= We are complete opposites when it comes to this. I don't know how we became friends.

Jaedong= Anyway, I hope Lomo cleans up after himself. There's nothing bad about being clean.

◆Friendship Tested
DES= I'm sure you have something you don't like about each other even though you two are such great friends.

Jaedong= Of course. Lomo uses my makeup and doesn't close the lid. I hate it when people use my stuff and don't put them back where they belong. Some products go bad easily when you leave it open but he keeps doing it no matter how many times I tell him.

[image loading]


Lomo= I try to fix it but I can't (laughs). Men often forget to close the lid.

Jaedong= Men....

Lomo= You're a man too!

Jaedong= At least I know to put things back where they are supposed to be.

Lomo= I'm revealing this for the first time here, but Jaedong has a hobby of collecting makeups. If you look in his closet, there are a lot of makeups. I sometimes use them.

DES= Jaedong, is this true?

Jaedong= It's true. For some reason, I don't like using one product for a long time. I keep wanting to change to something new (laughs). Thats why I buy makeups whenever I hear that one is good. Fans give me a lot too. I think Lomo is just jealous that he doesn't have them.

Lomo= There's so many yet he notices when even a small one is missing. He yells at me whenever I misplace something (laughs).

Jaedong= Lomo always finds the ones that I hide for safekeeping and uses it before I do. And then he doesn't even put it back. Is it that hard to put things back where you got them from?

Lomo= Fine. I'll put them back from now on, okay?

◆What's yours is mine!
DES= Does Lomo take anything besides makeups?
Jaedong= Don't even start. He takes clothes, wax, hair spray, and anything else I have. He uses my things as if they were his. He doesn't even ask if he can use them.

Lomo= It's normal to share things when we live together.

Jaedong= It's still too much. You just take them without asking!

[image loading]


Lomo= You take my stuff too!

Jaedong= But you take way more than I do. It's that you don't buy that many things so I can't take them.

Lomo= I found my cologne open just the other day.. I think it was Jaedong's way of taking revenge.

Jaedong= Yeah that was me (laughs).

Lomo= It didn't really make me angry though (laughs).

Jaedong= Since Lomo uses so many of my things, I'm not going to hesitate from using his things either from now on. What's his is mine now. Mine? Of course they're still mine (laughs).

Lomo= That's so unfair!




TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

Pictures and interview by Sora Lee: sora@dailysports.com

Note from Daily e-Sports: You must use a link when taking this article. If you copy the article itself it is copyright infringement. Please keep that in mind. (So I'm not gonna paste the original article here.)

Source: Daily e-Sports

Writer
StalkerSC
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada378 Posts
September 27 2009 14:14 GMT
#2
Great read, thanks..."I swear we're only best friends!"
IIf your good at Starcraft, Your good at life. - Artosis
lisakki
Profile Joined November 2008
Finland41 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 14:17:30
September 27 2009 14:15 GMT
#3
That's why I feel dirty whenever I look at Lomo.


I feel dirty when I look at Lomo too.

There is so much potential homosexual innuendo in this interview that it only makes me suspect even more that they are indeed secret gay lovers.
Halliday
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada24 Posts
September 27 2009 14:17 GMT
#4
WTF? Jaedong collects makeup? Geniuses are always eccentric, either that or I don't get Korean culture.
Do other Korean guys collect makeup?
gumbum8
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States721 Posts
September 27 2009 14:18 GMT
#5
lol dirty Lomo
Thanks for the translation!
but really, has anyone REALLY been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 27 2009 14:18 GMT
#6
I love Sora for doing this. Best interview EVER.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
September 27 2009 14:22 GMT
#7
"That's why I feel dirty whenever I look at Lomo"

That quote made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the translation btw, love these interviews where it's not just generic answers to boring questions
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
September 27 2009 14:24 GMT
#8
Wait, waaahhhh? They use makeup? ~_O I had stopped reading when I read that and bursted out a huge "wwaaaahhhh?" Other than that it was a great interview.
Life?
Jonvvv
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Norway1530 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 14:26:13
September 27 2009 14:25 GMT
#9
On September 27 2009 23:08 l10f wrote:
Jaedong= Men....

Lomo= You're a man too!

haha wtf
Liquipedia
Mah Buckit!
Profile Joined April 2009
Finland474 Posts
September 27 2009 14:30 GMT
#10
hahahaha

There´s one thing why they can´t be secret gay lovers and that is it´s hardly a secret.
Homo for Lomo.
Starcraft? Epic Grimness.
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
September 27 2009 14:30 GMT
#11
Thanks for the translation
when you say make up do you mean stuff to clean your face etc ? or powder make up :o
Making history not reliving it.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
September 27 2009 14:33 GMT
#12
wtf this is so wrong for Jaedong's image... I hope it goes by as the Reach/ HOTforever friendship. Oh well manlove is good, ok ?
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
pripple
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Finland1714 Posts
September 27 2009 14:35 GMT
#13
hahaha oh my god, thanks for the translation, can't wait for part 2!
man being a JD / Hwaseung fan doesn't make me gay i hope ;p
Jaedong! <> Team MVP <> Mouz.
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2052 Posts
September 27 2009 14:36 GMT
#14
WTF they vacationed in Canada!??! DAMNIT!@!!! I so would have stalked the shit out of them, had I known hahaha
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
September 27 2009 14:53 GMT
#15
LOLOLOLOL. bf interviews!! these are the best
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
September 27 2009 14:57 GMT
#16
A+

ps: theyre on TV constantly, of course they wear makeup
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 14:57:51
September 27 2009 14:57 GMT
#17
Jaedong= Most people think Lomo is sensitive, but he's actually very dirty.

WHOA WHOA WHOA
✌
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
September 27 2009 15:07 GMT
#18
Well, only thing left to know is who´s active and who´s the passive

Also dont forget there´s something btw Backho and GGaemo XDDD
StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
village_idiot
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
2436 Posts
September 27 2009 15:08 GMT
#19
No ho will ever get between these bros that's for sure...
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
September 27 2009 15:10 GMT
#20
On September 27 2009 23:24 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Wait, waaahhhh? They use makeup? ~_O I had stopped reading when I read that and bursted out a huge "wwaaaahhhh?" Other than that it was a great interview.

Everybody on TV wears makeup. I saw Conan Obrien up close after a show while he still had his make up on... it was like he was wearing a mask. it just looked like a good millimeter of foundation covering his entire face.
hilarious interview btw
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TKL 326
TaKeTV 324
IndyStarCraft 211
BRAT_OK 99
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 326
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 165
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 94
JuggernautJason48
ZombieGrub47
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 146
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr62
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2405
singsing1382
Beastyqt800
ceh9605
shahzam439
B2W.Neo366
C9.Mang0148
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream419
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.