• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:18
CEST 22:18
KST 05:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9032 users

[H] Where can I DL a "Zerg Micro Map"

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Smurfz
Profile Joined May 2008
United States327 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 00:15:32
January 02 2009 00:15 GMT
#1
Sorry if this doesn't belong in the strategy section.

I've been told multiple times that my Macro with Zerg is decent, but my Micro sucks hardcore. I need to work on general Zerg Micro, of course including Muta Micro.

I used the search function, but all links I could find at the time were outdated/wouldn't work anymore.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 00:32:06
January 02 2009 00:31 GMT
#2
http://www.yousendit.com/download/WnBSd0VLZy8zMWwzZUE9PQ

A couple of Z micro maps that I found in my downloads folder.

edit: Thread belongs more in Broodwar than Strategy, BTW.
^-^
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 02:38:32
January 03 2009 02:24 GMT
#3
I'm currently uploading 14 megs of micro maps.

Everything from muta vs scourge, defiler control, muta vs archon .... scourge cloning ling vs ling scourge muta ect ect.... I am lazy so you also get every terran and protoss one that I have.


The defiler easy/hard one was made by a tl.net member who if you search for you can find, tell him thanks. (also try and beat it in the time limit on hard, took me almost 20 tries).

I will update this post when its done.

Micro maps folder

I will upload this once, when it expires, somebody else upload it and so on. Earn your keep on teamliquid!
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
January 03 2009 02:31 GMT
#4
On January 03 2009 11:24 AttackZerg wrote:
I'm currently uploading 14 megs of micro maps.

Everything from muta vs scourge, defiler control, muta vs archon .... scourge cloning ling vs ling scourge muta ect ect.... I am lazy so you also get every terran and protoss one that I have.


The defiler easy/hard one was made by a tl.net member who if you search for you can find, tell him thanks. (also try and beat it in the time limit on hard, took me almost 20 tries).

I will update this post when its done.


Wow, very nice. Please do so!
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
January 03 2009 02:55 GMT
#5
can u upload the file to yousendit? my country hates rapid and megaupload

On January 03 2009 11:24 AttackZerg wrote:
I'm currently uploading 14 megs of micro maps.

Everything from muta vs scourge, defiler control, muta vs archon .... scourge cloning ling vs ling scourge muta ect ect.... I am lazy so you also get every terran and protoss one that I have.


The defiler easy/hard one was made by a tl.net member who if you search for you can find, tell him thanks. (also try and beat it in the time limit on hard, took me almost 20 tries).

I will update this post when its done.

Micro maps folder

I will upload this once, when it expires, somebody else upload it and so on. Earn your keep on teamliquid!

JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
January 03 2009 02:59 GMT
#6
Ya could you upload it somewhere other than rapidshare? Many thanks!
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 03 2009 02:59 GMT
#7
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442

there's a couple zerg micro maps in locked's UMS map pack
UNFUCK YOURSELF
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
January 03 2009 03:00 GMT
#8
On January 03 2009 11:59 Nitrogen wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442

there's a couple zerg micro maps in locked's UMS map pack


that is 80% of my pack right there.
Weavile
Profile Joined September 2008
United States97 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 03:05:48
January 03 2009 03:05 GMT
#9
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/638738944/27d64ad8e6dfd39a2a5f17ca9598de0f
Re-up'd pack.
Dreadwave
Profile Joined January 2008
Netherlands254 Posts
January 03 2009 03:43 GMT
#10
I uploaded AttackZergs pack to both rapidshare and mediafire.

http://rapidshare.com/files/179232074/Micro_Practice.rar.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?43mm0mjklw1

I also added another mutamicro map to the pack. This one is better and more fun than the twilight one imo.

I uploaded it seperately here: http://www.mediafire.com/?u2aun0ajtzh

Every 10 kills you get 3 minerals, every 50 kills you get a hero mutalisk. After the a certain number of waves you only get 3 minerals per wave. A new mutalisk costs 3 minerals, upgrade prices start at 1 adding 1 mineral each level.

waves(not in order)
mnm
wraiths
scouts
hydra
goliaths
dragoons
templars
archons
archons+templar
ghosts+medics
BC
scourge
muta
valks+sairs
mutas+devourers
Dalroti
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada70 Posts
January 03 2009 03:53 GMT
#11
are there any Protoss micro maps ? theres some for Terran and Zerg but no Protoss
My great grand father was a magic penguin
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 03 2009 04:00 GMT
#12
protoss? micro? LOL!

anyways, there are a few for pvz in locked's replay pack.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
January 03 2009 04:02 GMT
#13
On January 03 2009 12:53 Dalroti wrote:
are there any Protoss micro maps ? theres some for Terran and Zerg but no Protoss

You need to practice 1a2a3a? My advice is just to spam it on your keyboard.
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry for that, but you presented me with an opportunity I couldn't ignore.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
January 03 2009 04:18 GMT
#14
does any1 know how to micro scourge? everytime i was left with 1 muta or 1 1/2 muta ,cant seem to kill every muta T_T
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 04:53:35
January 03 2009 04:52 GMT
#15
Send two scourge to attack each Mutalisk. Don't attack all from the same direction if there are lots of Mutalisks or the splash will FUCK YOU UP.
On January 03 2009 11:24 AttackZerg wrote:


The defiler easy/hard one was made by a tl.net member who if you search for you can find, tell him thanks. (also try and beat it in the time limit on hard, took me almost 20 tries).



I believe that was the wonderfully sexalicious Cascade!
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
January 03 2009 07:09 GMT
#16
Thx cascade~!~! I enjoyed your map
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 15:13:52
January 03 2009 15:03 GMT
#17
Ty AttackZerg got your map pack <3 how are you doing in Stamina now ?

Also, I'll contribute something ..

On January 03 2009 12:53 Dalroti wrote:
are there any Protoss micro maps ? theres some for Terran and Zerg but no Protoss


http://www.mediafire.com/?mzpxsu2jx0h

I got this map from a nice old thread, it contains as far as I can recall:

zlots/goons/3 HT vs mass hydra,
shuttle/2 reavers vs hydra,
goons/sairs vs mutal,
sairs vs mutal,
zlots vs lings,
zlots/goons/shuttle vs vults/tanks/turrets,
goons vs tanks,
goons vs tanks/vults/marines/SCVs,
goons vs zlots,
shuttle/2 reavers vs mineral line with goons defending (goal is to kill all probes),
probe vs terran wall-in (goal is to glitch through wall with pylon),
goons/shuttle/2 reavers vs larger goon force,
goons/2 HTs vs goons/2 reavers

and probably more..
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
January 13 2009 02:56 GMT
#18
On January 03 2009 16:09 AttackZerg wrote:
Thx cascade~!~! I enjoyed your map


Sorry for bumping, just wanted to say thanks, and that I'm happy that someone will play on the map also in the future with your mappack.

Original download link is on the Clan Art forums.

And I'm impressed that you beat it on hard! I was never even close myself, and I had to use cheat codes to test that all the triggers worked. It'd be fun to see a rep of that, if you got time to repeat it... (I assume you didn't save the rep.)

Did you find any glitches or other things that can be improved when you played it?

Do you need an "insane" version of it as well? I was planning to make the computer also drop your nat and main, just to force you to work on even more different fronts.
cunbong
Profile Joined November 2008
Vietnam2 Posts
February 01 2009 10:16 GMT
#19
Micro maps folder. Upload to my premium account (link never die :D)

http://rapidshare.com/files/192392968/Micro_Practice.rar
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O125
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 622
ZZZero.O 125
Zeus 67
soO 47
Hyun 41
Dota 2
qojqva2388
canceldota43
League of Legends
Doublelift819
Counter-Strike
fl0m5648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4162
Liquid`Hasu621
Other Games
summit1g4678
FrodaN1132
KnowMe324
Pyrionflax212
420jenkins205
Livibee179
ToD173
QueenE109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 81
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie833
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 42m
Patches Events
18h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.