• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7752 users

[Interview] PDPop MST Group 6 Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 08:35:31
November 20 2010 08:15 GMT
#1
i nearly fell asleep translating this
and it's not because of what time it is here

Roro

[image loading]


Q: This is your second consecutive entry into the MSL.
A: Succeeding in advancing twice in a row makes me very happy. So far, I haven't had much success in the individual leagues, but this time I'll work very hard and produce the results.

Q: How were today's games?
A: They went exactly as planned, and there weren't any serious difficulties. I didn't make any terrible mistakes; I feel like I played cleanly.

Q: How are you doing in practice?
A: I had the rare luxury of having teammates who would help me practice during vacation time. Because of that, I'm not having any problems.

Q: In the winners' game, your opponent sent a wave of zealots.
A: I knew horang2 is the king of cheese, so everything was within the bounds of expectation. I predicted the wave of zealots incoming, so I trounced it easily. Even though there were more zealots than I anticipated, I had already made good preparations.

Q: Goal for this MSL?
A: Right now, I feel fully confident. Last season, I reached the Ro16, so this time I want to at least get into the Ro8 or above.

Q: Anything else?
A: Since my teammates stayed behind during the break to practice with me, I'm thankful.

Source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-11-20/22822.html



s2

[image loading]


Q: Thoughts on your second consecutive entry into the MSL?
A: It's been a while since I last played a televised game, and I felt a little uncomfortable, so in game 1 I was a tad nervous. Even though right now my strength is low, it's great that I advanced. This season, I'll make sure to perform well.

Q: The losers' game became a very long, drawn-out battle.
A: It was a very bizarre game. I was slow on the upgrades, so in the late game my zerglings looked very weak. On top of that, I didn't have enough gas, so the game became that way. I shouldn't have been worried, but I guess there are aspects of my play I'm not satisfied with.

Q: Your ultralisks were 3/2 in upgrades.
A: It was a long game, and my mental clarity waned, so I made that mistake.

Q: In the final game, you defended against zealots beautifully.
A: Once I did so, I got a great advantage. I felt that if I brought down the first wave of zealots, I would win from there.

Q: Can you bring your power in SPL over to the individual leagues?
A: Right now, I can't even call it power (haha). Right now, I've managed to advance in the individual leagues, and I hope I can also do well in the proleague.

Q: Does the strength of the next generation of SKT a-teamers give you pressure?
A: I was extremely worried about what I would have done if I were eliminated. In game 1, I faced severe pressure, but coach Choi Byung Hoon [T/N need confirmation on this name] helped me tweak my mindset, and that was one of the keys to advancing.

Q: Goal for this MSL?
A: Last time, I was regrettably eliminated from the MSL. This time, I won't let myself have any regrets.

Q: Anything else?
A: Sun helped me a lot in practice. Also, despite being on break, Paralyze [T/N holy crap the Chinese translator called him explosion head, and it took me a whole 30 seconds to figure out who it was] woke up very early to help me warm up. Today's last opening was suggested by Hyuk. So I give my thanks to my teammates.

Source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-11-20/22823.html
Translator:3
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
November 20 2010 08:23 GMT
#2
lol everyone knows what horang2's up to ^_^

can't wait for s2! :D
boomer hands
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 20 2010 08:35 GMT
#3
On November 20 2010 17:23 seRapH wrote:
lol everyone knows what horang2's up to ^_^

can't wait for s2! :D

done
Translator:3
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 20 2010 08:37 GMT
#4
Haha thanks for the quick translation infinitestory~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 20 2010 08:57 GMT
#5
wow so fast... thanks a lot!
Writer
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 20 2010 09:01 GMT
#6
Don't thank me for the speed~ the KR->CN translators were outstandingly quick on these two interviews~
Translator:3
bearbuddy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3442 Posts
November 20 2010 09:04 GMT
#7
Q: How are you doing in practice?
A: I had the rare luxury of having teammates who would help me practice during vacation time. Because of that, I'm not having any problems.


I see what you did there.

Q: Anything else?
A: Sun helped me a lot in practice. Also, despite being on break, Paralyze [T/N holy crap the Chinese translator called him explosion head, and it took me a whole 30 seconds to figure out who it was] woke up very early to help me warm up. Today's last opening was suggested by Hyuk. So I give my thanks to my teammates.


Uh oh =X

Thanks for the translation.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
November 20 2010 09:06 GMT
#8
lol, the nicknames are hilarious

king of cheese, explosion head
( ・´ー・`)
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
November 20 2010 11:35 GMT
#9
Wow. horang2 played better during the first set but then i think he tilted and screwed up in the other 2 matches. Oh well.

Roro seems to be raping antiteams left anf right haha
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
November 20 2010 12:35 GMT
#10
On November 20 2010 20:35 Invictus wrote:
Wow. horang2 played better during the first set but then i think he tilted and screwed up in the other 2 matches. Oh well.

Roro seems to be raping antiteams left anf right haha

this was news a year ago :D
In the woods, there lurks..
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 14:43:37
November 20 2010 14:43 GMT
#11
This is basically Roro's way of giving the middle finger to those who are still brave and foolish enough to put him on this season's anti-team.

TL anti-team gives him power, much alike how the afro is the source of strength for afrotoss.
vizhi_j
Profile Joined October 2010
China50 Posts
November 20 2010 16:32 GMT
#12
i am glad to see the CN->EN translations here.
Exactly you did a very good job.
Thanks a lot!

I think i will learn a lot from your translations.

BTW, i am a PLUer...
打一辈子星际,做一辈子朋友
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
November 23 2010 01:13 GMT
#13
Lol I'm sad but not surprised.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
November 23 2010 01:36 GMT
#14
Thanks for translating

lol @ the horang2 cheeser comment, poor guy.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1459
910 92
Bale 40
Aegong 20
ZergMaN 18
Noble 15
yabsab 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King280
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1335
Other Games
summit1g9096
PiGStarcraft419
ceh9322
Sick153
ArmadaUGS130
Livibee93
Happy69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick593
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Lourlo1514
• Rush1345
• Stunt475
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 59m
OSC
5h 59m
Stellar Fest
5h 59m
OSC
16h 59m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.