• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:38
CEST 02:38
KST 09:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8983 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 927

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 925 926 927 928 929 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
April 11 2012 22:56 GMT
#18521
Mods seemed to inject more emotion in their ban reasons before. Now it is a bit more professional. I kind of like it when a Mod goes off on somebody :D

Virtually sadistic.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 11 2012 23:07 GMT
#18522
wow, on my tl.net bday, you were still allowed to argue in the automated ban list thread. look at this mess:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=111
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 11 2012 23:19 GMT
#18523
On April 12 2012 08:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
wow, on my tl.net bday, you were still allowed to argue in the automated ban list thread. look at this mess:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=111


Also the day the NSFW pics thread died.

Sad day.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 12 2012 03:44 GMT
#18524
On April 12 2012 08:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
wow, on my tl.net bday, you were still allowed to argue in the automated ban list thread. look at this mess:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=111


I had never thought to look this stuff up before. Let's see what gems we can find on my TLBD:

+ Show Spoiler +
EffectS was just temp banned for 1 week by LosingID8.

That account was created on 2010-05-22 22:08:23 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Never edit out a mod note or warning.


SEOUL was just banned by Jibba.

That account was created on 2010-09-02 03:30:23 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Don't dodge your ban. It's only a week, you can live with that, can't you?


lolifartfire was just banned by boesthius.

That account was created on 2010-09-02 11:10:23 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Wait out your ban, bro.


One of my favorite things is when the Mods catch someone and call them out for trying to get around the system. It is always funny. What else do we find:

+ Show Spoiler +
shawster was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-05-22 16:23:24 and had 675 posts.

Reason:
Show nested quote +
"RAINBOW!!?

fuck starcraft"

Not a quality post.


MyHairyBalls was just banned by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2010-09-02 23:11:10 and had 0 posts.

Reason: no


itouchurmom was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2010-09-03 05:14:36 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Unacceptable user name.


LoL - I love when people get banned for stupid ass names. Hilarity!
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 12 2012 03:49 GMT
#18525
From the day I created... + Show Spoiler +
Kevlar622 was just temp banned for 90 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-08-27 06:46:39 and had 30 posts.

Reason: "you fellas heard that the creator of pokemon, Satoshi Tajiri died in this shit? On the bright side, gas prices went down because of this ;D"

On the bright side... I could render the fat from your heartless bones to power my car which runs over your loved ones.


I'm not sure you can top that.

Although, if you could, it would sound like this: + Show Spoiler +
Alexson was just temp banned for 1 week by SoMuchBetter.

That account was created on 2011-01-09 16:03:33 and had 263 posts.

Reason:
On March 17 2011 12:37 Alexson wrote:
Lol, Chernobyl and now this and you liberals still think it's fine to use nuclear energy?

You've been banned and warned for posting habits such as these previously. Here's a week long break to educate yourself on both nuclear power and debate etiquette. If you're still against nuclear power after that time then so be it, but if you make another post such as this one then you can expect the next ban to be permanent.


Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 05:19:10
April 12 2012 05:18 GMT
#18526
+ Show Spoiler +
DreaM)XeRO was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2008-12-16 03:20:08 and had 4667 posts.

Reason: You will never be allowed to post here again. I will be watching your account.

You fucked up. I hope it was worth it.

From: DreaM)XeRO [ 4667 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Your blog
Date: 7/3/10 06:22

thank you for the warning chill
i didnt know proper blog etiquette when.. uhm.. following a developing story
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Please do not open more blogs furthering this story for a few days. Either update your OP or post the update as a reply in your latest existing blog.

Also, just to be clear, if your story turns out to be false later you will be banned, because this kind of deception is unacceptable in a close community. I hope it is real and I wish you the best. If it's not, please just admit it now and don't drag it out for the people following your story.

Thanks!



That's all I got :c
Anyone know what he's referring to?

The next day got a lot more drama.
There is no one like you in the universe.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 12 2012 05:25 GMT
#18527
YummyChocolate was just banned by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-04-10 15:05:44 and had 5 posts.

Reason: what's up shotcoder


So, what I am wondering is if they find a second account of a user, even if the first account is in good standing, will they ban both of the user's accounts just for being dumb?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 05:34:19
April 12 2012 05:30 GMT
#18528
On April 12 2012 14:18 Blisse wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
DreaM)XeRO was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2008-12-16 03:20:08 and had 4667 posts.

Reason: You will never be allowed to post here again. I will be watching your account.

You fucked up. I hope it was worth it.

From: DreaM)XeRO [ 4667 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Your blog
Date: 7/3/10 06:22

thank you for the warning chill
i didnt know proper blog etiquette when.. uhm.. following a developing story
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Please do not open more blogs furthering this story for a few days. Either update your OP or post the update as a reply in your latest existing blog.

Also, just to be clear, if your story turns out to be false later you will be banned, because this kind of deception is unacceptable in a close community. I hope it is real and I wish you the best. If it's not, please just admit it now and don't drag it out for the people following your story.

Thanks!



That's all I got :c
Anyone know what he's referring to?

The next day got a lot more drama.


LOL I remember that story. He posted this giant girl-blog on TL and it was like...all super awesome because everyone was like "yeah man" cause finally someone posts a girl blog and they follow up with it and got the chick!! So we were all happy for him and he kept posting all these updates of him and his GF and everyone was super supportive and happy.

Then someone was like "wtf that's no girl, that's a mannequin" or something along those lines.

GG.

here I looked up the blog series ^^
1: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=133049
2: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=133239
3: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=133372
4: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=133439
5: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=133695
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
April 12 2012 05:38 GMT
#18529
On April 12 2012 14:18 Blisse wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
DreaM)XeRO was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2008-12-16 03:20:08 and had 4667 posts.

Reason: You will never be allowed to post here again. I will be watching your account.

You fucked up. I hope it was worth it.

From: DreaM)XeRO [ 4667 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Your blog
Date: 7/3/10 06:22

thank you for the warning chill
i didnt know proper blog etiquette when.. uhm.. following a developing story
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Please do not open more blogs furthering this story for a few days. Either update your OP or post the update as a reply in your latest existing blog.

Also, just to be clear, if your story turns out to be false later you will be banned, because this kind of deception is unacceptable in a close community. I hope it is real and I wish you the best. If it's not, please just admit it now and don't drag it out for the people following your story.

Thanks!



That's all I got :c
Anyone know what he's referring to?

The next day got a lot more drama.


I found a summery on Realpenguin's profile if you want to read it. Interestingly there is a tldr in it by Torenhire. Of course you could just read the blogs themselves.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 12 2012 05:40 GMT
#18530
Just a mini-update: The guy I banned from Youtube reregistered, got caught instantly and rebanned, then PMed me saying there must've been a mistake. Over the course of our PMs, this is how his story developed.

1. The whole thing is a mistake, that's not his Youtube account and I must've mistook him for someone else with the same name.
-I point out they live in the same town (pop. 2000)
2. That is his Youtube account, but he leaves his computer on all the time and those messages had to have been made by his roommates, brother or girlfriend.
3. He doesn't even know what homophobic remarks I was referring to.
-I paste every offensive remark from the account
4. He admits the homophobic remarks towards Day9 are him, because he hates that guy, but the rest are other people at his computer

It's stuff like this that seems funny at first, but when you realize we share society with them actually becomes disheartening. >.>
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
April 12 2012 05:42 GMT
#18531
On April 12 2012 14:18 Blisse wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
DreaM)XeRO was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2008-12-16 03:20:08 and had 4667 posts.

Reason: You will never be allowed to post here again. I will be watching your account.

You fucked up. I hope it was worth it.

From: DreaM)XeRO [ 4667 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Your blog
Date: 7/3/10 06:22

thank you for the warning chill
i didnt know proper blog etiquette when.. uhm.. following a developing story
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Please do not open more blogs furthering this story for a few days. Either update your OP or post the update as a reply in your latest existing blog.

Also, just to be clear, if your story turns out to be false later you will be banned, because this kind of deception is unacceptable in a close community. I hope it is real and I wish you the best. If it's not, please just admit it now and don't drag it out for the people following your story.

Thanks!



That's all I got :c
Anyone know what he's referring to?

The next day got a lot more drama.


It comes from this blog (and apparently a few before it). It gets kinda crazy around page 10 or so.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 12 2012 05:43 GMT
#18532
On April 12 2012 14:40 Jibba wrote:
Just a mini-update: The guy I banned from Youtube reregistered, got caught instantly and rebanned, then PMed me saying there must've been a mistake. Over the course of our PMs, this is how his story developed.

1. The whole thing is a mistake, that's not his Youtube account and I must've mistook him for someone else with the same name.
-I point out they live in the same town (pop. 2000)
2. That is his Youtube account, but he leaves his computer on all the time and those messages had to have been made by his roommates, brother or girlfriend.
3. He doesn't even know what homophobic remarks I was referring to.
-I paste every offensive remark from the account
4. He admits the homophobic remarks towards Day9 are him, because he hates that guy, but the rest are other people at his computer

It's stuff like this that seems funny at first, but when you realize we share society with them actually becomes disheartening. >.>


ROFL! That is great. It seems to mirror a certain caster that recently had some issues with name-calling. I think it is funny that people just don't realize how easy it actual is to track people on the internet, let alone mods using built-in web tools or whatever you guys have. It is funny stuff.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
April 12 2012 05:45 GMT
#18533
On April 12 2012 14:40 Jibba wrote:
Just a mini-update: The guy I banned from Youtube reregistered, got caught instantly and rebanned, then PMed me saying there must've been a mistake. Over the course of our PMs, this is how his story developed.

1. The whole thing is a mistake, that's not his Youtube account and I must've mistook him for someone else with the same name.
-I point out they live in the same town (pop. 2000)
2. That is his Youtube account, but he leaves his computer on all the time and those messages had to have been made by his roommates, brother or girlfriend.
3. He doesn't even know what homophobic remarks I was referring to.
-I paste every offensive remark from the account
4. He admits the homophobic remarks towards Day9 are him, because he hates that guy, but the rest are other people at his computer

It's stuff like this that seems funny at first, but when you realize we share society with them actually becomes disheartening. >.>

Wow, just ...wow
Day9 is many things but if he was gay/or bi the internet would explode.
Proof he is wrong.

ps I really like the town size comment, just makes you wonder for someone that has traveled a lot and people are like "really, really?! are they like that? really1?!?!"
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 05:49:35
April 12 2012 05:48 GMT
#18534
On April 12 2012 14:38 rUiNati0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 14:18 Blisse wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
DreaM)XeRO was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2008-12-16 03:20:08 and had 4667 posts.

Reason: You will never be allowed to post here again. I will be watching your account.

You fucked up. I hope it was worth it.

From: DreaM)XeRO [ 4667 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Your blog
Date: 7/3/10 06:22

thank you for the warning chill
i didnt know proper blog etiquette when.. uhm.. following a developing story
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Please do not open more blogs furthering this story for a few days. Either update your OP or post the update as a reply in your latest existing blog.

Also, just to be clear, if your story turns out to be false later you will be banned, because this kind of deception is unacceptable in a close community. I hope it is real and I wish you the best. If it's not, please just admit it now and don't drag it out for the people following your story.

Thanks!



That's all I got :c
Anyone know what he's referring to?

The next day got a lot more drama.


I found a summery on Realpenguin's profile if you want to read it. Interestingly there is a tldr in it by Torenhire. Of course you could just read the blogs themselves.


Haha, I don't even remember writing that. Apparently I do a good job summarizing girl blogs here on TL, first Xero, then Camilla..

Also I posted the TLDR a day before my birthday, fancy that! *random stuff*
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
April 12 2012 05:50 GMT
#18535
TL.net Bot TL.net. April 12 2012 08:28. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
Terranlover was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-03-31 07:54:12 and had 19 posts.

Reason: Potato Bringing Union


Just saying, the Irish are welcome yo!

>.>
hehehe
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 12 2012 05:56 GMT
#18536
On April 12 2012 14:40 Jibba wrote:
Just a mini-update: The guy I banned from Youtube reregistered, got caught instantly and rebanned, then PMed me saying there must've been a mistake. Over the course of our PMs, this is how his story developed.

1. The whole thing is a mistake, that's not his Youtube account and I must've mistook him for someone else with the same name.
-I point out they live in the same town (pop. 2000)
2. That is his Youtube account, but he leaves his computer on all the time and those messages had to have been made by his roommates, brother or girlfriend.
3. He doesn't even know what homophobic remarks I was referring to.
-I paste every offensive remark from the account
4. He admits the homophobic remarks towards Day9 are him, because he hates that guy, but the rest are other people at his computer

It's stuff like this that seems funny at first, but when you realize we share society with them actually becomes disheartening. >.>


See, you gotta get your story straight from the start. Though anyone who hates Day[9] is probably a horrible human being.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 12 2012 05:58 GMT
#18537
On April 12 2012 14:56 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 14:40 Jibba wrote:
Just a mini-update: The guy I banned from Youtube reregistered, got caught instantly and rebanned, then PMed me saying there must've been a mistake. Over the course of our PMs, this is how his story developed.

1. The whole thing is a mistake, that's not his Youtube account and I must've mistook him for someone else with the same name.
-I point out they live in the same town (pop. 2000)
2. That is his Youtube account, but he leaves his computer on all the time and those messages had to have been made by his roommates, brother or girlfriend.
3. He doesn't even know what homophobic remarks I was referring to.
-I paste every offensive remark from the account
4. He admits the homophobic remarks towards Day9 are him, because he hates that guy, but the rest are other people at his computer

It's stuff like this that seems funny at first, but when you realize we share society with them actually becomes disheartening. >.>


See, you gotta get your story straight from the start. Though anyone who hates Day[9] is probably a horrible human being.


Yeah, it is probably a safe bet. I always think about an old D9D Funday Monday episode where someone on the replay said they hated Day9 and he was like "You know, if someone who doesn't even know you can hate you, you must be famous" or something along those lines. How can anyone not watch Trumpets and not laugh though?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 12 2012 06:03 GMT
#18538
The day I registered... was apparently right after the earthquake in Japan. Lots and lots of ignorance, galore!

+ Show Spoiler +
bananbuske was just banned by SoMuchBetter.

That account was created on 2011-02-05 19:39:09 and had 1 posts.

Reason:
On March 13 2011 21:34 bananbuske wrote:
OMFG! This Is gods way to punish the japanize for pearl harbor!

And this is my way of punishing you for being a racist piece of shit. Fuck off.


elmizzt was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-02-22 04:09:51 and had 746 posts.

Reason:
On March 14 2011 08:43 elmizzt wrote:
Hide nested quote -
On March 14 2011 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
The Japan Earthquake Thread been getting many people banned like crazy = i mean i didn't think alot people would be banned just posting in that thread

Really? The first thing I thought when I heard about the earthquake was: "Oh boy, can't wait to see the TL thread for it, bans incoming."


The first thing I thought of was "I hope those people are ok."


iPood was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-01-16 02:48:18 and had 87 posts.

Reason: "it was 8.9 not 9 lol."

ignorance is bannable.


This one made me laugh too though:

+ Show Spoiler +
Almtom was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2009-05-02 22:57:30 and had 63 posts.

Reason: Thread: "Idra haters club"

Not acceptable.
Writer:o
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 06:07:51
April 12 2012 06:06 GMT
#18539
On April 12 2012 15:03 Kiett wrote:
The day I registered... was apparently right after the earthquake in Japan. Lots and lots of ignorance, galore!

+ Show Spoiler +
bananbuske was just banned by SoMuchBetter.

That account was created on 2011-02-05 19:39:09 and had 1 posts.

Reason:
On March 13 2011 21:34 bananbuske wrote:
OMFG! This Is gods way to punish the japanize for pearl harbor!

And this is my way of punishing you for being a racist piece of shit. Fuck off.


elmizzt was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-02-22 04:09:51 and had 746 posts.

Reason:
On March 14 2011 08:43 elmizzt wrote:
Hide nested quote -
On March 14 2011 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
The Japan Earthquake Thread been getting many people banned like crazy = i mean i didn't think alot people would be banned just posting in that thread

Really? The first thing I thought when I heard about the earthquake was: "Oh boy, can't wait to see the TL thread for it, bans incoming."


The first thing I thought of was "I hope those people are ok."


iPood was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-01-16 02:48:18 and had 87 posts.

Reason: "it was 8.9 not 9 lol."

ignorance is bannable.


This one made me laugh too though:

+ Show Spoiler +
Almtom was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2009-05-02 22:57:30 and had 63 posts.

Reason: Thread: "Idra haters club"

Not acceptable.

this quote is

OMFG! This Is gods way to punish the japanize for pearl harbor!

lol.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 06:12:08
April 12 2012 06:09 GMT
#18540
On April 12 2012 15:06 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 15:03 Kiett wrote:
The day I registered... was apparently right after the earthquake in Japan. Lots and lots of ignorance, galore!

+ Show Spoiler +
bananbuske was just banned by SoMuchBetter.

That account was created on 2011-02-05 19:39:09 and had 1 posts.

Reason:
On March 13 2011 21:34 bananbuske wrote:
OMFG! This Is gods way to punish the japanize for pearl harbor!

And this is my way of punishing you for being a racist piece of shit. Fuck off.


elmizzt was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-02-22 04:09:51 and had 746 posts.

Reason:
On March 14 2011 08:43 elmizzt wrote:
Hide nested quote -
On March 14 2011 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
The Japan Earthquake Thread been getting many people banned like crazy = i mean i didn't think alot people would be banned just posting in that thread

Really? The first thing I thought when I heard about the earthquake was: "Oh boy, can't wait to see the TL thread for it, bans incoming."


The first thing I thought of was "I hope those people are ok."


iPood was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-01-16 02:48:18 and had 87 posts.

Reason: "it was 8.9 not 9 lol."

ignorance is bannable.


This one made me laugh too though:

+ Show Spoiler +
Almtom was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2009-05-02 22:57:30 and had 63 posts.

Reason: Thread: "Idra haters club"

Not acceptable.

Show nested quote +
OMFG! This Is gods way to punish the japanize for pearl harbor!


lol.


Yeah, you know it reminds me of an old WWII comic book cover, I think it was an old Batman or something, when they were using comics as pro-American propaganda. It said something on the cover like "Buy War Bonds, Help Defeat the Japanazis." The Japanazis?!

EDIT: Oh, I found it: http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=840:beat-the-japinazis&catid=35:propaganda-index&Itemid=35
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Prev 1 925 926 927 928 929 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O171
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 178
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 171
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4650
Counter-Strike
minikerr19
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 709
C9.Mang0260
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 22m
Replay Cast
22h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.